Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 31-10-2016, 03:36 PM #3026
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
....hmmmm, I'm just going to try to break this down a bit....I haven't experienced things that you have CeeCee and experienced the prejudices that you have and you always make me think about stuff that I hadn't thought about so much...but I don't know, maybe I'm over-thinking and I am obviously aware that prejudice against skin colour exists...but hmmm, how am I trying to explain this..if for instance you say...when you see a black girl with attitude, don't judge/be quick to judge..?...well, I probably wouldn't anyway, just knee-jerk judge anyone 'with attitude' because it's just not generally how my thought processes work, I would probably tend to think there must be a reason for that 'attitude' and for their defensiveness...(I'd probably also think, did I say/do something that I wasn't aware of that had offended..)...anyways though, we're all different aren't we and some would judge someone else who appeared to have attitude for what to them would appear to be no reason, but that's it though..they would judge anyone with that attitude no matter what the skin colour because it's the attitude without cause..(so it would be seeming to them..)...that they would be judging and not the skin colour of the person with it...?...and then because by the by that girl is a black girl, it goes around and around that a black girl is being judged for an attitude that she has built up through time and her own life experiences...so almost like self prophesising a need to feel defensive..?....I mean just generally 'having an attitude' in character is only going to bring negative judgement because it would whoever that person was but because she would be black, she would probably be factoring in something that (for some people she had attitude with...)...wouldn't apply...if she did feel a definite prejudice toward her though from someone specifically, then yeah...attitude away girl or confront them on their prejudice or etc...

...the same with...it's ok for a black guy to date a white girl but the other way around it would be judged differently..?..there again though I completely bow to your knowledge and experiences and there is certainly judgement in the comments in the vid but those are surely individual comments and saying something about an individual rather than a 'general black guy' type thing..I mean in all of our worlds, what's good for the male is sometimes not good for the female.../we just have to look at something like Big Brother to see that.../how a female, any female is judged much more harshly and in a way that males aren't for their general relationship and sexual behaviour...

..I mean I totally agree with you about the vid and the comments and that there is prejudice in some but I guess what I'm trying to say is that in any colour and in any world, how much has to also be put down to general being an idiot in character of individuals..it's kind of taking each individual thing for me I guess and some things will be prejudice against skin colour without question but some won't, they'll be more prejudicing against gender and sexism...and if 'black' is factored in when it didn't apply then does it not just contribute to a prejudice...

...ughhh, I'm useless at getting thoughts straight in my head in the mornings but hopefully that makes a little bit of sense...
Trust me it's not just an individual thing under the video. It's an everyday thing black women go through and there are tons of forums where black women are discussing this. I just read a thread called ''I'm beginning to hate black men'' where these were discussed at length and this was before this video.

''the same with...it's ok for a black guy to date a white girl but the other way around it would be judged differently..?'' yes unfortunately that's the way some black guys think, which I don't understand but they think like this. Black girls with white guys are called bend wenches and all sorts. And the favorite ''black women are at the bottom of the barell and you're just a fetish'' I suppose black men feel like being in an interracial relationship makes them feel special and they're somehow think that it makes them better than their race (it doesn't) so it's a blow when a black woman is doing the same. I see black women and men arguing back and forth and it's always the lady saying who you date doesn't make you special get over it. You're just dating a human. Then the black men goes into the myth that all of them have BBC and that's why they're preferred...sigh...my head... literally the same arguments from them. It's a lengthy complicated subject.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 31-10-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:31 AM #3027
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
Trust me it's not just an individual thing under the video. It's an everyday thing black women go through and there are tons of forums where black women are discussing this. I just read a thread called ''I'm beginning to hate black men'' where these were discussed at length and this was before this video.

''the same with...it's ok for a black guy to date a white girl but the other way around it would be judged differently..?'' yes unfortunately that's the way some black guys think, which I don't understand but they think like this. Black girls with white guys are called bend wenches and all sorts. And the favorite ''black women are at the bottom of the barell and you're just a fetish'' I suppose black men feel like being in an interracial relationship makes them feel special and they're somehow think that it makes them better than their race (it doesn't) so it's a blow when a black woman is doing the same. I see black women and men arguing back and forth and it's always the lady saying who you date doesn't make you special get over it. You're just dating a human. Then the black men goes into the myth that all of them have BBC and that's why they're preferred...sigh...my head... literally the same arguments from them. It's a lengthy complicated subject.

...yeah I can see that it's complicated CeeCee, I haven't got time today with work today but I'm going to have a google for some sites../forums when I have more time and look at some discussions to try to get a better insight../perspective because I think that I'm very limited on this with my thoughts atm...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:44 AM #3028
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
...yeah I can see that it's complicated CeeCee, I haven't got time today with work today but I'm going to have a google for some sites../forums when I have more time and look at some discussions to try to get a better insight../perspective because I think that I'm very limited on this with my thoughts atm...
Don't it's nasty. Let us battle it out
Old 01-11-2016, 05:32 PM #3029
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

When you're running up the stairs, clearly in a rush and some random from the opposite direction is like "slow down take your time, hun " bitch I ain't an exercise freak! I'm running because I got somewhere to go and I'm late. Mind your biz!
Old 02-11-2016, 04:59 PM #3030

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

WELL where do I start
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:00 PM #3031

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

When you're skinnier than somebody else so they think they can have a go at you for saying you want to lose some weight. NO HUN I want to lose weight for myself. If you're gonna cry about your weight every day lose some yourself. NOT MY PROBLEM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 05:34 PM #3032
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

When you're so tired from reading reports that you keep calling the paper a C U ** when it doesn't flip because of your dry hands

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 15-11-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 16-11-2016, 10:20 AM #3033
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
When you're so tired from reading reports that you keep calling the paper a C U ** when it doesn't flip because of your dry hands
...awww that sounds grim....I hope the reports are a little bit interesting to compensate, CeeCee...
Old 16-11-2016, 10:56 AM #3034
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah we get negativity from all sides. When you see a black girl with attitude or that is defensive, don't be quick to judge. Everyday black girls deal with this sort of thing where you can feel like everybody is against you just because you're not fair skin. A black girl can get hated just for existing. Every video has a light skin girl or white girl but put a dark skin girl in **** hits the fan. And that's in everything.
But black guys nowadays are morons. It stems from self hate. They date all the fair skin girls they want but let them see a black girl do the same! Black girls can date interracially and still support black men but can black women expect the same? Nope! While black women create organisations to support the black community black boys create #whitegirlsareevolving. #ruinablackgirlsdate all we do is exist all white girls do is exist too but they get praised for it. Well any ways I don't respect black guys like that. Luckily not all of them are like that. There are still many that realise that black women have it hard even before racism and they can still support you
That's terrible CeeCee, listen to the lovely Michelle though and remember for every ignorant asshole there's also a really great person too
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/m...t-lady-n585056

On a side note, I have to say while we were in the States just recently i met so many black women and I didn't come across any kind of negative attitude, they were all so lovely and friendly and helpful, infact two lovely black women adopted us one night in New Orleans and brought us around to all their favourite bars and plied us with Tequila

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 10:58 AM #3035
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...speaking of Michelle, did you both see the recent racist comments made about her..?..

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...cid=spartandhp
Old 16-11-2016, 10:59 AM #3036
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I adore her I have to say, now there is a lady so worthy of admiration......
Old 16-11-2016, 11:01 AM #3037
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...speaking of Michelle, did you both see the recent racist comments made about her..?..

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...cid=spartandhp
Disgusting comments from a Mayor no less??? And what's worse it was another woman who said it too

Michelle has more class in her little finger than Melania has in her whole body as well

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 16-11-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old 16-11-2016, 11:05 AM #3038
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Disgusting comments from a Mayor no less??? And what's worse it was another woman who said it too

Michelle has more class in her little finger than Melania has in her whole body as well
..yeah I always find comments attacking female's appearances by other females really awful as well even if they don't racial undertones.../it's something I can never understand...
Old 16-11-2016, 08:18 PM #3039
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
That's terrible CeeCee, listen to the lovely Michelle though and remember for every ignorant asshole there's also a really great person too
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/m...t-lady-n585056

On a side note, I have to say while we were in the States just recently i met so many black women and I didn't come across any kind of negative attitude, they were all so lovely and friendly and helpful, infact two lovely black women adopted us one night in New Orleans and brought us around to all their favourite bars and plied us with Tequila
Thanks for the link, i'll make time to watch it.

Yes, of course for every asshole there is a lovely person. There are wonderful black men out there, those aren't the ones that annoy me.

Great experince you had. I dream of ''NOLA''

Ugh that racist comment. Not surprised. A lot of people now aren't afraid to voice their opinions anymore and that's a good and bad thing because we get to know who those that discriminate are.

Quote:
...awww that sounds grim....I hope the reports are a little bit interesting to compensate, CeeCee...

Was only interesting because it made me realise I don't read as much as I should anymore

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 16-11-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 16-11-2016, 10:25 PM #3040
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

That TIBB don't understand the concept of 'I'm _______' when they see a picture. You just don't randomly say it you say it about something odd in the pic but whatever.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 10:26 PM #3041

Thrush.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 08:58 AM #3042
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Thanks for the link, i'll make time to watch it.

Yes, of course for every asshole there is a lovely person. There are wonderful black men out there, those aren't the ones that annoy me.

Great experince you had. I dream of ''NOLA''

Ugh that racist comment. Not surprised. A lot of people now aren't afraid to voice their opinions anymore and that's a good and bad thing because we get to know who those that discriminate are.

Was only interesting because it made me realise I don't read as much as I should anymore
It's a crazy place but a definite "must visit" part of the world

Yeah the Trump effect, isn't it?, I suppose knowing who those people are now is good in a way but the problem is that in this new era we have those opinions seem to have been validated which is scary and big steps backwards

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 17-11-2016, 11:46 PM #3043
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

^ all racists feel validated since Brexit and Trump

Watching the American Family Feud (family fortune) and oh!my! God! Could the Americans be anymore annoying?! They all shouting and screaming, all hyper like some characters in a Will Ferrell movie.

"What is the first thing you do when you hear a noise in your home?"

"CALL THE POLICE *hop* woooooiooioooooooo"

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 17-11-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:52 AM #3044
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

That I can't listen to don't fear the reaper without hearing this now

That I just spent a shootload on xmas presents
Old 24-11-2016, 02:00 PM #3045
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

When you don't know a friends married name and you've known her for over 10 years and she's been married for yeeeears. How do I get around this? How do you ask and not get disowned? How do I not know?
Old 24-11-2016, 02:06 PM #3046
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Ask someone else who knows her?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 26-11-2016, 04:50 PM #3047
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:

Ask someone else who knows her?
Yes I had to ask someone else

me-buys a product for Ł3.50 and Ł1.99 delivery.
Checkout be like- that's great!! you're only Ł34.51 for a free delivery

lmao ok
Old 26-11-2016, 04:54 PM #3048
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
That TIBB don't understand the concept of 'I'm _______' when they see a picture. You just don't randomly say it you say it about something odd in the pic but whatever.
yes because you read that in a rulebook?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 04:05 PM #3049
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Aw RIP Alan Thicke. Had a crush on him and Kirk Cameron. My sisters and I loved growing pains. Robin Thicke was on his way to becoming my favourite Thicke but he messed up and you went back on top.

RIP

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 14-12-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:37 PM #3050
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Itvs dance thing. I thought it would be normal people but it's celebs. Switching over

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
irritate, things