Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

View Poll Results: Who is right int he argument of sexism?
Team Dappy 14 13.08%
Team Dappy
14 13.08%
Team Luisa 71 66.36%
Team Luisa
71 66.36%
I don't Care 17 15.89%
I don't Care
17 15.89%
Both Are Losers I Love Lasey Romance 5 4.67%
Both Are Losers I Love Lasey Romance
5 4.67%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2014, 11:31 PM #51

A man couldn't do 5 women. 2 or 3 at best, and he'd have to be a stud.

exactly
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM #52

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

A stud ? Or a total desperate sleazer?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM #53

none of it bothers me. I don't think any less of her. everyone's got their own bag
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:46 PM #54
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Anyone who sleeps with 5 people in one night needs to reassess their lifestyle and start making changes.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:46 PM #55
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

What Dappy was saying is sexist, misogynistic drivel and anyone that agrees with him quite frankly needs to seriously evaluate their world view because that's just hypocritical nonsense. All about the 'lad' VS 'slut' culture, it's just sad. And to hear women agreeing with him is the most saddening thing of it all for me, it just goes to show how so many of them fall victims to such an oppressive and sexist belief and culture system that's constantly perpetuated throughout the media and society.

On a separate note however I'd also like to point out that I've never...really...properly understood anyone's issue with consenting single adults that are sexually promiscuous? Like, why is it important or anyone else's business but their own? I couldn't give a sh*t what people do in their free time or how many times they do it to be quite honest, so long as the people involved are all consenting, of age and are all single (I accept that it becomes an issue when people are cheating)...what exactly is the problem here? I'm not saying that everyone has to engage in that kind of behaviour, for some sex is regarded as something about love and to be with someone you feel close to, and I accept that, but I really have never understood the massive deals people make about people sleeping around when they're single and people are consenting? For many people it's just sex, who really cares? Having terms like 'sluts' and '*****s' and 'slappers' (notice there's barely any of these kind of words for men also) bandied about so often in society is really quite depressing IMO, is what other people do in that aspect of their life really that important to anyone else but those people? There's much more pressing issues on this planet and in my life that I'd rather be focusing my attention on quite frankly.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:50 PM #56
nope

nope

You have put it much better than I ever could Jack
Natalie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:52 PM #57
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
And to hear women agreeing with him is the most saddening thing of it all for me, it just goes to show how so many of them fall victims to such an oppressive and sexist belief and culture system that's constantly perpetuated throughout the media and society.
Definitely spot on.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:52 PM #58
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What Dappy was saying is sexist, misogynistic drivel and anyone that agrees with him quite frankly needs to seriously evaluate their world view because that's just hypocritical nonsense. All about the 'lad' VS 'slut' culture, it's just sad. And to hear women agreeing with him is the most saddening thing of it all for me, it just goes to show how so many of them fall victims to such an oppressive and sexist belief and culture system that's constantly perpetuated throughout the media and society.

On a separate note however I'd also like to point out that I've never...really...properly understood anyone's issue with consenting single adults that are sexually promiscuous? Like, why is it important or anyone else's business but their own? I couldn't give a sh*t what people do in their free time or how many times they do it to be quite honest, so long as the people involved are all consenting, of age and are all single (I accept that it becomes an issue when people are cheating)...what exactly is the problem here? I'm not saying that everyone has to engage in that kind of behaviour, for some sex is regarded as something about love and to be with someone you feel close to, and I accept that, but I really have never understood the massive deals people make about people sleeping around when they're single and people are consenting? For many people it's just sex, who really cares? Having terms like 'sluts' and '*****s' and 'slappers' (notice there's barely any of these kind of words for men also) bandied about so often in society is really quite depressing IMO, is what other people do in that aspect of their life really that important to anyone else but those people? There's much more pressing issues on this planet and in my life that I'd rather be focusing my attention on quite frankly.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:52 PM #59
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
A man couldn't do 5 women. 2 or 3 at best, and he'd have to be a stud.
Seriously? You've obviously never seen Big t*t Orgy 1 2 or 3.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:53 PM #60

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

I have opined a few times in this thread, and all my posts have been censored.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:55 PM #61
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemal View Post
you know what.. I was gonna keep quiet cause theres alot of over sensitive people on this forum.

But for god sake? 5 men in one night? Where im from thats disgusting, and im not sexist before anyone tries to kill theirselves over it.
Also men are pigs if they do 5 women in one night.

Its just vom. And tbh if a girl is known as a slag for that then so be it. Because thats disgusting. Full stop.

Scream isnt sexist hes just speaking the truth imo.
Yep, it's disgusting regardless of your gender, age or sexuality in my opinion.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:56 PM #62

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Favourites (more):
BB19: Isabella
Apprentice 2018: Jackie

Excellent post Jack!
Spoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:56 PM #63
0_o

0_o

Sexist but a really common view.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:57 PM #64
0_o

0_o

Also it makes you a complete slut regardless of gender
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 10-01-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:59 PM #65
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

I agree that either way it's a little sickening, but what Dappy originally said is that if a man has sex with 5 women in one night then hes 'cool'. But if a woman has sex with 5 men in a night, shes a slut. It wasn't until Jasmine & Luisa bought up his sexist views that he backtracked and called the man a pig.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:04 AM #66

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

I posted here on page 2 that I had hit the wrong button by mistake and I was team LUISA and not Dappy on this topic but my post has disappeared.
WTH?
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:05 AM #67

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What Dappy was saying is sexist, misogynistic drivel and anyone that agrees with him quite frankly needs to seriously evaluate their world view because that's just hypocritical nonsense. All about the 'lad' VS 'slut' culture, it's just sad.
Very, very good post, Jack!

Some people seem to have absolutely no grasp about what sexism is, from what I've seen in this post. "I'm not sexist, but..." Yeah right. I'd like to know then, what they think sexism means?
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:05 AM #68
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

I will just forever be baffled by people's obsession with what other people do in their spare time, and how often they do it.

Cheaters and players, sure...real issues there, but sleeping around when single? Really, why do people care so much? Maybe it's just me but I'm much more bothered about whether a person is nice, caring, friendly, funny, likeable, good to be around, open minded, tolerant, has positive things to contribute to my life and the world, etc etc the list goes on...how many people they sleep with is literally the least of my worries or interests
Old 11-01-2014, 12:10 AM #69
Z

Z

Quote:
I will just forever be baffled by people's obsession with what other people do in their spare time, and how often they do it.

Cheaters and players, sure...real issues there, but sleeping around when single? Really, why do people care so much? Maybe it's just me but I'm much more bothered about whether a person is nice, caring, friendly, funny, likeable, good to be around, open minded, tolerant, has positive things to contribute to my life and the world, etc etc the list goes on...how many people they sleep with is literally the least of my worries or interests
I don't think I'm normally bothered by people's sex lives, but the topic of multiple partners in one night does bother me. I think it's a self respect thing; I feel like a person must not care much about themselves if they'll sleep with so many people in one night. To some people, it's just sex, but I just can't understand how a person who does that can do so and think they must have low self esteem.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:21 AM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I don't think I'm normally bothered by people's sex lives, but the topic of multiple partners in one night does bother me. I think it's a self respect thing; I feel like a person must not care much about themselves if they'll sleep with so many people in one night. To some people, it's just sex, but I just can't understand how a person who does that can do so and think they must have low self esteem.
But that's kind of the point. I don't want to have sex with 5 people in one night, and personally I'm quite reserved and not likely to have casual sex as it's not my thing. But that is my choice, and I don't believe in judging people just because they don't have the same personal attitude towards it or because I don't understand why/how anyone would/could so called "sleep around". Just like I don't think anyone should judge me because of my choice, whether they understand it or not. Why does it have to make sense to anyone else than those involved?

Last edited by MachoPoodle; 11-01-2014 at 12:24 AM.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:30 AM #71
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I was trying to think of a response and then this appeared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
But that's kind of the point. I don't want to have sex with 5 people in one night, and personally I'm quite reserved and not likely to have casual sex as it's not my thing. But that is my choice, and I don't believe in judging people just because they don't have the same personal attitude towards it or because I don't understand why/how anyone would/could so called "sleep around". Just like I don't think anyone should judge me because of my choice, whether they understand it or not. Why does it have to make sense to anyone else than those involved?
...which kind of sums up my view on this and is something I touched on in a sentence in one of my other posts. I fully accept and understand that sex means different things for different people, I think that's a good thing. But I just don't understand the need for people to judge other people for their attitudes and behaviours towards and regarding sex. If some people think it should be between two people that are in love then that's perfectly cool, but for others it can just be a one off thing after a night out, or in the case of this thread multiple times during the night - I see no problem with that either. It's a personal and private issue that I think people get too worked up about, so long as all parties are consenting, of age and and single, I really think it's just their business and no one else's, there are so many other important things to be bothered about in life.

And I also think that the use of terms like 'slut' and '*****s' in society can be quite damaging, particularly to girls of course but on the whole too - I just think creating a culture where we're so obsessed with what other people do in such a private part of their lives really isn't helping anyone. Why can't we as a society encourage people to apply these strong attitudes to say idk, eradicating inequality or intolerance or something? Things that really matter to society, not how much each of us are using are cocks and ******s.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:33 AM #72
0_o

0_o

Jet you have no deleted posts in this thread
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2014, 12:33 AM #73
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

While Dappy is my favourite, I can't agree with him on this as it's too hypocritical imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:33 AM #74
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter

I deleted all posts, do you think i am abusing my powers guys?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 12:36 AM #75

The importance of the Media has quite rightly been mentioned and Dappy tried to take the moral high ground by asking how Luisa would would feel if her daughter saw the story in the paper. For a split second I put myself in the daughter's shoes....then I realised the very same situation applies to himself and his children potentially finding out how desperate he was purely for money and a hit single that he laid himself bare for the whole world to see. Now there is dodgy hypocrisy at it's finest....to put it all into perspective, she has been open and honest regarding her attitude to regular sex. He pimped footage of his tackle all over the media in a desperate attempt to get to number one. I'm surprised Luisa didn't retort back with this. He has no personal high ground whatsover to attack her as a parent. Absolute prat!
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
agree, argument, men or women, sleeping, slut