Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 16-01-2014, 01:52 AM #26
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I know Lionel can be right bitchy at times and he should have taken a bit of the blame for asking Luisa to pass those chocs but I honestly don't know how Luisa could stand there bawling at a man of his age like that? I also think Lionel looked visibly shaken after it when he was outside smoking and BB should at least have shouted him to the DR to make sure he was alright.
Lionel looked the most aggressive to me in that argument and I like both Luisa and Lionel.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 02:10 AM #27
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Why does his age matter? He was being ridiculously foolish and his argument was basically "Yeah I told you to break the rules so I could eat the contraband food, but you shouldn't have done it you selfish bitch" so yeah no thx human.
Old 16-01-2014, 04:23 AM #28
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Lionel acting like he didnt do anything wrong is bs. also him saying we were in there makes no damn sense either. i think it was bs for BB to put that all the annoying room on Luisa. Lionel was apart of it as well. doesnt matter who grabbed what. they both broke the rules along with Jasmine. if he cared so much he shouldnt of ate anything but then again its all the women fault when it comes to most of the men in that house. Luisa is right. its bs hes acting all innocent and acting like it was just the make up that got em in trouble. self righteous prick. then there comes Jim saying we agree with you. i wish someone would of told Lionel he was just as wrong since he ate the chocolates. him going on about the food rations was stupid cause what Luis and Jasmine did and well his ass did had nothing to do with the food rations. that was Jim blowing the task so easily. i like the task and all but Jim surely did blow that one horrendously lol. since the job was to not be detected he should maybe not pick everything against the people he had problems with. otherwise i think it would of worked.
Old 16-01-2014, 05:35 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I know Lionel can be right bitchy at times and he should have taken a bit of the blame for asking Luisa to pass those chocs but I honestly don't know how Luisa could stand there bawling at a man of his age like that? I also think Lionel looked visibly shaken after it when he was outside smoking and BB should at least have shouted him to the DR to make sure he was alright.
...I think that they were as bad/childish as each other but I agree in that I think that a lot of people would have considered his age as well and I personally wouldn't shout at someone that age, I think that lots of people wouldn't ...but I guess it was a bit of a difficult one for BB as well because calling him in and seeing that he was ok etc, could have inferred a 'bullying' thing from Luisa..?..I don't know, I just think they have to be careful as well because they did make the decision to put someone of his age in and the BB house is usually filled with arguments...maybe they did talk to him in 'private'...and were confident that he was ok and decided not to show it...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 06:03 AM #30

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Me either, in fact, I find it downright offensive. I really don't get it at all. So children are to be coddled and protected because they lack the world experience to take someone on and so it's not fair for an adult to have a straight up argument with them... then you become an adult and you can look out for yourself / stand your own ground... and then what? You hit 70 and suddenly you're a baby again to be coo'd over and taken care of? **** that. If that happens to me when I hit old age, I'll be packing myself off to Dignitas.

If in his 82 years he hasn't figured out how to hold his nerve and win an argument, then he's just been straight-up lazy. Old people may be physically frail compared to adults "in their prime" but, so long as they're still in possession of all of their mental faculties (as Lionel is), there's no reason in the world that he should need "protecting" from anyone who isn't being physically aggressive. It's patronising.
I would question if he is in charge of his mental faculties! He forgets everything.
Rachael1904 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 06:45 AM #31
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Don't get me wrong with my posts, I'm definitely of the opinion that respect should be earned and not related to age as such and I'm in no way saying you shouldn't argue with someone older than a certain age but having a little more tolerance wouldn't hurt and to stand there bawling and shouting at someone that age is a bit OTT in my opinion and it isn't something I could do as it would just feel wrong to me.

I wasn't insinuating he needed any protection either but I do think he looked shaken after the argument and that BB should at least have checked to see if he was alright.
I get what you are saying, but then big brother dressing an 82 year old in that outfit for the 18 room shows he has not got an oap pass.
he could of walked away at any point, but stood there trying to shout her down.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 07:01 AM #32
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Totally, lionel and jim were horrible and rude!
Yes she was gobby and she peed him off but the effing bitch, evil cow and whatever else he said was out of order.
As far as I remember apart from reiterating about the chocs she didn't insult lionel.
Jim wasn't part of that argument.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:04 PM #33
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):

The chocolate thing was just stupid, both were to blame
I just think Lionel is a walking hypocrite i cannot stand him
It's so bad for the young ones to use bad language, but hes allowed to call them bitches and swear loads too?
It's bad for Jasmine to say about fingerbanging, but hes allowed to say suck my dick, even if it is part of the task?
He thinks because he is older he can demand respect from anyone, but if anyone dares say something to him its disgraceful and hes a victim
And the way hes sly and two faced, bitching about Jim and others but nice to their faces, awful..

And if he was shaken after that argument, he didn't need to scream and swear during it..

Last edited by Munchkins; 16-01-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Munchkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:06 PM #34
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
The chocolate thing was just stupid, both were to blame
I just think Lionel is a walking hypocrite i cannot stand him
It's so bad for the young ones to use bad language, but hes allowed to call them bitches and swear loads too?
It's bad for Jasmine to say about fingerbanging, but hes allowed to say suck my dick, even if it is part of the task?
He thinks because he is older he can demand respect from anyone, but if anyone dares say something to him its disgraceful and hes a victim
And the way hes sly and two faced, bitching about Jim and others but nice to their faces, awful..

And if he was shaken after that argument, he didn't need to scream and swear during it..
I agree, his sexism and complete double standards disgust me, I don't care what age he is

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:07 PM #35
xo

Favourites (more):

xo

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I agree, his sexism and complete double standards disgust me, I don't care what age he is
A lot of people seem to think that as soon as someone is old they demand respect and are a nice person, just as theres all the horrible young rude people, some of these old people were those people back in the day..
Munchkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:10 PM #36
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
A lot of people seem to think that as soon as someone is old they demand respect and are a nice person, just as theres all the horrible young rude people, some of these old people were those people back in the day..
yeah, I mean ok maybe it is his age and what he's grown up being told is right but does that mean everyone should just pretend that he's right cos he doesn't know any better? He's not a toddler, he's a grown man, he should be called out on these things and re educated

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:22 PM #37
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Leave the old boy alone
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote