Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 19-01-2014, 08:51 AM #1

Default twitter LOVE for Luisa

I find this so amusing..she is showing so much more love for Luisa then Lee at this point it's starting to get funny

JASMINE WALTZ ✗ ‏@jazzywaltz 7h
I'm watching my lulu @TheLuluLife right now and missing her soooooo much�������������������������� (crying emojis)

and she also re-twitted a pic collection of her and Luisa

Also found it funny at the end of last nights BOTS when asked does she really like Lee or it's just an act cause Casey likes him as well..well that was one long pause Jasmin poor Lee LOL

and about her surgery..she had nothing done..back surgery my ass..if she had what they described she wouldn't be able to run up and down the house like she did (dryhumping and got knows what else) plus she was able to go to a party after the surgery aha OK

Last edited by moni81; 19-01-2014 at 08:52 AM.
moni81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 09:33 AM #2

Because she's p****d at him for making up with Casey. She did her very best to keep them apart in the house so with this comment, she is now trying to save face because she is probably embarrassed that she couldn't keep Lee and Casey from making up in the house, now that she is out. Obviously the Lee/Casey drama was hardly a relationship and pathetic in its own right but Jasmine seems to have made a career out of being 'the other woman' and breaking up marriages. She likes to be in control and feel like she is the center of attention and have men worship her. True signs of insecurities obviously which stem from something that happened to her in her past.

I also agree with you moni81 that her 'back problem' is BS!! Currently I am actually suffering with lumbar lower disc protrusion and SI joint dysfunction, hip tear. Luckily I don't need surgery so for Jasmine to claim on twitter that she needs immediate surgery, the last thing she would be able to do is slutting it up on the town with Duncan from Blue, even with all the painkillers in the world. There is just no way she could hide all that pain, wear heels and sit cross legged for more then 5 secs in a chair, let alone a 45 minute show. Also she would have been removed from the house ASAP if she really had something that serious wrong with her. I wish someone in the audience asked her about it. Did you also hear how when the guy asked her about lastnight with Duncan, she acted so awkward and made a comment about him being gay. I thought he was bisexual so he probably won't be happy with that. Ugh she is so vile!!

Last edited by Bohlen526; 19-01-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Bohlen526 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jasmine, love, luisa, twitter