Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 20-01-2014, 11:04 PM #1

Default Her fake secret task

Her fake task was hilarious

Opinions?
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 11:11 PM #2
-

-

It was brilliant, actually loved all of it
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:14 AM #3

Jim is Lucky she did not ask "so do you agree to disagree?"

He would have to completely avoid answering that question!
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:16 AM #4
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

It was one of the best tasks yet, the best part was with Liz in the bath, as Liz went on and on,Luisa's face was pricelesss.

For that part alone it was really good to watch, credit to Luisa for that task definitely.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:17 AM #5
Z

Z

It was hilarious, I was screaming with laughter at Liz wittering on in the bath about all these poor dead/suffering animals and Luisa's amused look !!!! I honestly couldn't have kept a straight face if I was either of them, absolutely amazing
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:19 AM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

it was excellent! I love these types of tasks where it's a task inside a task. she was trying so hard at every one and kept failing and seemed genuinely confused as to why it wasn't working .
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:21 AM #7
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
It was hilarious, I was screaming with laughter at Liz wittering on in the bath about all these poor dead/suffering animals and Luisa's amused look !!!! I honestly couldn't have kept a straight face if I was either of them, absolutely amazing
As it went on and I am glad they showed it, I was just laughing all the time as Liz was reeling all off.she was really exceptionally good and as I said before Luisa's face was a picture.

That for me is one the real good highlights for them both this series.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:30 AM #8
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Yeah it was good, they all did their parts really well so as not to give it away, normally with tasks like that they make it really obvious
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:34 AM #9
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Liz was amazing, she's really funny it's nice her and liz have formed a rather unlikely friendship.
Old 21-01-2014, 12:55 AM #10
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

haha yeah i found it really funny too

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 01:14 AM #11
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

It was fantastic

Luisa and all 4 HMs involved were fantastic haha!

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 04:57 AM #12

The bath scene with Liz was definitely the funniest but I also loved when she was asking Jim if he agreed fairies were real and he goes "let's hope so!" all over the top sweetly and excitedly . :-)
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 05:01 AM #13
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
The bath scene with Liz was definitely the funniest but I also loved when she was asking Jim if he agreed fairies were real and he goes "let's hope so!" all over the top sweetly and excitedly . :-)
..haha, yeah, I smiled at that..I think that he probably does hope they genuinely exist and that the wicked fairies will carry her off to some remote forest where he doesn't have to see her face again...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 05:03 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..haha, yeah, I smiled at that..I think that he probably does hope they genuinely exist and that the wicked fairies will carry her off to some remote forest where he doesn't have to see her face again...
He really does despise her.

I also had a giggle when he was in the treehouse thing with Dappy and Lee saying how much it was killing him having to agree. Great episode tonight.
Old 21-01-2014, 05:08 AM #15
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Yes I saw him flinging himself on the floor ... It's the most animated I've seen him so far
Old 21-01-2014, 05:09 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
He really does despise her.

I also had a giggle when he was in the treehouse thing with Dappy and Lee saying how much it was killing him having to agree. Great episode tonight.
..yeah, they despise each other, don't they..someone sad on BBOTS the other night that the difference with this CBB and the last one is that everyone genuinely does hate each other in this one and I'm starting to think that's true, rather than it just be natural clashes of personalities...they all react in different ways but they're all equally awful..well, not all of them but I guess the three 'main characters' of Jim, Luisa and Linda...and of course true BB style, they like to stir that up with the secret tasks...I also loved it in the bedroom when she was trying to get a compliment out of Linda and Linda was ..oh, they're all awful type thing.........
Old 21-01-2014, 05:47 AM #17

Quote:
..yeah, they despise each other, don't they..someone sad on BBOTS the other night that the difference with this CBB and the last one is that everyone genuinely does hate each other in this one and I'm starting to think that's true, rather than it just be natural clashes of personalities...they all react in different ways but they're all equally awful..well, not all of them but I guess the three 'main characters' of Jim, Luisa and Linda...and of course true BB style, they like to stir that up with the secret tasks...I also loved it in the bedroom when she was trying to get a compliment out of Linda and Linda was ..oh, they're all awful type thing.........
Luisa: "I feel I look like a walrus in this top, should I change?"
Linda (completely serious expression) : "Yeah."

There was a time I thought Luisa and Jim would get along - the time he was comforting her when she was crying. If I recall correctly she used to say that she felt Jim was lovely when sober but a complete grumpy man with a few drinks.

I think Linda has played a role in the rise of Luisa's dislike of Jim. (and also of Sam's view of him) Linda is constantly saying how sexist Jim is, how he hates women etc.
Earlier in the show I felt Luisa was just more annoyed about how she just found Jim as being very grumpy with her and Jasmine, but now it's word for word the same criticisms as Linda, "chauvinistic, hates women.... ".

I think when someone puts something in your head you will actively look out for it more, so any little thing will get jumped on now by most of the women in there as 'proof' Linda was right and that Jim hates women.
Even Linda's own sister tonight agreed that Linda pounces on Jim for the tiniest of things like offering to make a cup of tea: "why would you make me tea?" Luisa might be doing the same thing now too - looking for 'proof' or validation of their belief that he is really sexist.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jim is a complete miserable and angry grump a lot of the time, and he admitted himself that he can be an old fashioned chauvinist too.

I just think now though that it has got to the stage where he can do no good with some of the female housemates. Even if he makes an effort he's being fake and doesn't mean it. Every little thing he says is taken and twisted and blown up as being extremely sexist and woman hating such as asking Luisa if she had a man in her life.

I would say he probably is sexist in some of his views but also feel he gets attacked for times where I can't see what he said that was so offensive.

I have Jim in my top 3 along with Luisa and Liz, but I actually don't really like any of the housemates a huge amount apart from Liz.

Sam and Ollie bore me to tears.
Linda and Lee I actively dislike.
Dappy is a nice lad in small doses but extremely immature.
Casey is a lovely girl but irritating to watch her going back to Lee.
Luisa and Jim have nasty sides but also amusing sides too and I believe they make good housmates for the show.
Liz makes me laugh so much, and I also find her intelligent, and extremely opinionated without having the need to get in a slanging insulting screaming match over her opinions. I just find her a very interesting character. Would love her to win.
Old 21-01-2014, 05:55 AM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Luisa: "I feel I look like a walrus in this top, should I change?"
Linda (completely serious expression) : "Yeah."

There was a time I thought Luisa and Jim would get along - the time he was comforting her when she was crying. If I recall correctly she used to say that she felt Jim was lovely when sober but a complete grumpy man with a few drinks.

I think Linda has played a role in the rise of Luisa's dislike of Jim. (and also of Sam's view of him) Linda is constantly saying how sexist Jim is, how he hates women etc.
Earlier in the show I felt Luisa was just more annoyed about how she just found Jim as being very grumpy with her and Jasmine, but now it's word for word the same criticisms as Linda, "chauvinistic, hates women.... ".

I think when someone puts something in your head you will actively look out for it more, so any little thing will get jumped on now by most of the women in there as 'proof' Linda was right and that Jim hates women.
Even Linda's own sister tonight agreed that Linda pounces on Jim for the tiniest of things like offering to make a cup of tea: "why would you make me tea?" Luisa might be doing the same thing now too - looking for 'proof' or validation of their belief that he is really sexist.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jim is a complete miserable and angry grump a lot of the time, and he admitted himself that he can be an old fashioned chauvinist too.

I just think now though that it has got to the stage where he can do no good with some of the female housemates. Even if he makes an effort he's being fake and doesn't mean it. Every little thing he says is taken and twisted and blown up as being extremely sexist and woman hating such as asking Luisa if she had a man in her life.

I would say he probably is sexist in some of his views but also feel he gets attacked for times where I can't see what he said that was so offensive.

I have Jim in my top 3 along with Luisa and Liz, but I actually don't really like any of the housemates a huge amount apart from Liz.

Sam and Ollie bore me to tears.
Linda and Lee I actively dislike.
Dappy is a nice lad in small doses but extremely immature.
Casey is a lovely girl but irritating to watch her going back to Lee.
Luisa and Jim have nasty sides but also amusing sides too and I believe they make good housmates for the show.
Liz makes me laugh so much, and I also find her intelligent, and extremely opinionated without having the need to get in a slanging insulting screaming match over her opinions. I just find her a very interesting character. Would love her to win.
..oh, I wish I had time to reply to this properly but I have work, but yeah, I agree with much of your take on things..I would also add about Casey that I think she's been as equally boring as Sam and Ollie and her only storyline was as part of the triangle, I also didn't like how she was with Jim in the garden and being very supportive to him and then she nominated him...anyway, I haven't got time to type more but I really enjoy reading your posts and hearing your views...you have a good day.....
Old 21-01-2014, 05:59 AM #19

Quote:
..oh, I wish I had time to reply to this properly but I have work, but yeah, I agree with much of your take on things..I would also add about Casey that I think she's been as equally boring as Sam and Ollie and her only storyline was as part of the triangle, I also didn't like how she was with Jim in the garden and being very supportive to him and then she nominated him...anyway, I haven't got time to type more but I really enjoy reading your posts and hearing your views...you have a good day.....
You have some good points there about Casey.
Will be logging off myself soon,
Love your posts too, you're a great poster and seem like a lovely person.
Have a lovely day.
Old 21-01-2014, 06:01 AM #20
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
It was one of the best tasks yet, the best part was with Liz in the bath, as Liz went on and on,Luisa's face was pricelesss.

For that part alone it was really good to watch, credit to Luisa for that task definitely.
This, I laughed for hours last night after watching, while Alia was saying all that stuff, Luisa face was a picture, best part of BB this series for me .....so far.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 06:12 AM #21

Liz had me really chuckling the only thing was is it also made me quite sad as I think she truly believes those things about herself
Old 21-01-2014, 06:21 AM #22
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

It was great viewing, BB have done well with the tasks for this series, and this has been one of the best I've seen since it came to channel 5. Brilliant episode yet again. It's gonna be sad when it ends, I've loved it immensely.

Luisa, love her or hate her, is a gem of a housemate, Liz and Jim have also been unexpected delights.

I'd be chuffed if Liz stayed over Sam, and have all my fingers and toes crossed in anticipation.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 06:42 AM #23
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
As it went on and I am glad they showed it, I was just laughing all the time as Liz was reeling all off.she was really exceptionally good and as I said before Luisa's face was a picture.

That for me is one the real good highlights for them both this series.
could not agree more, when luisa said I want to drown you!
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 06:47 AM #24
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Was a cracker of a task and a reason why the likes of Luisa, Liz and Jim need to remain until the final.

Let's hope dull bitch Sam leaves tomorrow.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 06:58 AM #25
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Great task will have to watch the Liz bit again as I got distracted during it.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fake, luisa, secret, task