Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 24-01-2014, 08:28 PM #26

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Yes... Bakers Toolkit. No apostrophe, strangely. In fact, go and look at the website and count the grammatical and punctuation errors on it. And while you're doing it, remember that this "business woman" probably paid someone quite a lot of cash to design it, but didn't have the skills to check it was right. I guess some people are going to say it doesn't matter... but it does. At least the Dixies website is a better... although you don't have to be very "corporate" to realise that 'cupcakes' is an overcrowded market.

And she probably wouldn't be working in a church as she's Jewish.
Adding or omitting the apostrophe in the name was discussed on The Apprentice. I seem to remember she didn't want to add one because she wanted the name to feature in the web address. No excuse for other issues though. I agree it gives it an amateurish feel, but most customers won't be bothered about punctuation errors - they'll just go straight to the shopping cart.

It's interesting what business people can get away with. My boyfriend did some programming for someone who builds websites. He gets loads of work and employs quite a lot of freelancers. I visited his own website to take a look at the format and it was absolutely dreadful - I could have done far better myself.

Last edited by Seraphim; 24-01-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
apprentice, bit, luisa, respect, tiny