Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 28-01-2014, 07:00 AM #1

Default Maybe Jasmine and Casey have more in common then they think

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ear-shoot.html

I guess this explains the lingerie shopping outing....

Maybe her and Casey have more in common then they think.
Bohlen526 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:59 AM #2

Jasmine Waltz @jazzywaltz keeping it classey as always!!
Best to toilet material of the week! Go buy it #spankbank @nuts_official me! �� instagram.com/p/jtkMPWhAtW/
4:07am - 28 Jan 14

https://mobile.twitter.com/jazzywalt...37352452911105
Old 28-01-2014, 12:53 PM #3
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohlen526 View Post
Jasmine Waltz @jazzywaltz keeping it classey as always!!
Best to toilet material of the week! Go buy it #spankbank @nuts_official me! �� instagram.com/p/jtkMPWhAtW/
4:07am - 28 Jan 14

https://mobile.twitter.com/jazzywalt...37352452911105
Blimey she has a high opinion of herself or not depending on how you are looking at it.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:55 PM #4

They both smell of desperation .
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:56 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Blimey she has a high opinion of herself or not depending on how you are looking at it.
At the end of the day, they are two beautiful girls but in my opinion Casey is more genuine then Jasmine by a long shot. Jasmine has never taken any responsibility for the whole love triangle situation. Her latest comments about basically forgiving Lee and she was the one that contacted Lee the minute he was evicted on Sunday night (it wasn't Lee that contacted her first), whilst still saying nasty things about Casey I think just show what kind of person she really is. People seem to forget that Casey basically liked Lee from the beginning and Jasmine knew that. She then went after him because I think she just thrives on being competitive and being the dominant female getting the male attention. Judging by her past mistakes and breaking up marriages, Jasmine is calling the kettle black here. She obviously has some insecurity issues from her upbringing and gets validation from male attention. Hanging out with Lee's bandmates, I'm sure she was the one to contact them initially just all seems so desperate. I don't think she should be so quick to say such nasty things about Casey when she has done worse herself in real life, in the past. Obviously Jasmine is milking all the attention and fame with this Nuts feature as well as all her other media interviews and why wouldn't she when you are being offered money etc. and she obviously wants to try and make a name for herself in the UK because she is unheard of in the US. But doing a spread in Nuts just like Casey just kind of seems like she is feeling major competition with the Casey. It's quite obvious she saw Casey as the other female threat in the house. I think Jasmine could have reacted to the Lee/Casey drama in a more mature way and see Lee for what he really is, but instead she choose to blame the female as always slating Casey at every chance she gets. She would have come off alot better if she took the highroad but she didn't. And say what you will about the other housemates but Jim was right when he said Casey was liked by everyone in the house and Jasmine was not. Not very classy but then again we knew Jasmine wasn't classy from the first episode!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
casey, common, jasmine