Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 31-01-2014, 12:15 PM #51

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
you called me a shirt straightener once.
HUH? That's a joke right?
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 12:16 PM #52

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
not as hilarious as your endless anti hetro men posts over the months
It's easy to see now why you are a fan of Jim.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 12:16 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
HUH? That's a joke right?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 12:18 PM #54

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I didn't even know that was a term lol.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:22 PM #55

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
the crowd weren't boing her for being a **** housemate, they were boing her for the type of housemate she was.

she should be well chuffed.
She should be well chuffed that she emerged to mainly cheers.

The strongest disapproval of Luisa I read here and elsewhere was of the fact that she admitted to going to sex parties.

It was interesting that no-one batted an eyelid here and elsewhere when Jim said he'd gone to more sex parties than Luisa.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:27 PM #56
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
She should be well chuffed that she emerged to mainly cheers.

The strongest disapproval of Luisa I read here and elsewhere was of the fact that she admitted to going to sex parties.

It was interesting that no-one batted an eyelid here and elsewhere when Jim said he'd gone to more sex parties than Luisa.
I didnt mention the sex parties. though I personally wouldnt shag 5 people in one night, I think thats disgusting regardless if its jim or luisa doing it
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 12:29 PM #57
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Please find evidence of this, every thread you post in 99% of the time sexism comes into it. I really don't get it.

I love straight men, LOVE THEM! I would never ever go out with a camp guy and every bf ive had has slept with woman or been in the army or a bouncer, so only 3 bf's but still lol.

But enough about me lets get back on topic.
your track record on here is plenty of proof enough, I suggest you re read your own threads lol Id rather not....pro women anti hetro men is the pattern 99% of the time and the rest of the time you provoke others to dleiberately try and get people infracted, pathetic.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:36 PM #58

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
as for this I or others here dont like powerful women, what a load of nonsense. iI just dont like luisa....looking at my tv schedule , with women everywhere...Im currently sky plusisng the wonderful alex polizzi on hotel inspector, in between melinda messenger getting cowboy builders sorted, kirsie allsop is another powerful lady who I think is brilliant, sur barker is the face of british tennis and she is quite brilliant....clare balding excellent....all good strong forthright people....their gender is irrelevant really....theyre just good at what they do and they do it with some degree of integrity, decency honest and respect...etc etc this is the tip of the iceberg... I employ women , I also emply a woman as a manager of one of my businesses and I act on everything she says even when she has a pop at me lol..Ive worked with 100s of women over the years and I do mean 100s and I guarantee all of them enjoyed working with me...I dont cross the line I dont provoke or insult people I get on with women...But i reserve the right to call a woman like luisa exactly what she is....women speak their minds , so can men...if someone is honest , decent , loyal , kind and hard working they get my seal of approval. I dont consider luisa any of these things. I plain dont like her at all.
You're entitled to your opinion, but if you give skewed, unjust or prejudicial reasons for that opinion, then people are going to point that out.

You cannot compare people's behaviour on serious TV programmes and in a business setting with anyone's behaviour once they've had a few drinks in the BB house.

You cannot pigeonhole and stereotype women and impose your own expectations on them according to your narrow view of how they should behave. As a society we choose to define what we consider to be acceptable behaviour, and nothing Luisa did or has ever done, to my knowledge, broke any laws.

Last edited by Seraphim; 31-01-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:41 PM #59
User banned

User banned

Quote:
You're entitled to your opinion, but if you give skewed, unjust or prejudicial reasons for that opinion, then people are going to point that out.

You cannot compare people's behaviour on serious TV programmes and in a business setting with anyone's behaviour once they've had a few drinks in the BB house.

You cannot pigeonhole and stereotype women and impose your own expectations on them according to your narrow view of how they should behave. As a society we choose to define what we consider to be acceptable behaviour, and nothing Luisa did or has ever done, to my knowledge, broke any laws.
I can do what I like and I havent pigeon holed antone, thats a total false allegation. were not talking about laws....theres far more to life and behaviour than laws? what an absurd way to measure people behaviour. she s ahorrible person. regardless of gender.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:47 PM #60

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
your track record on here is plenty of proof enough, I suggest you re read your own threads lol Id rather not....pro women anti hetro men is the pattern 99% of the time and the rest of the time you provoke others to dleiberately try and get people infracted, pathetic.
Not true and please stop these allegations now its totally untrue and plain boring.

I give examples of how im not a hetrophobe and they get ignored and just another insult is thrown back instead. Mods infract people for their behaviour so everyone is responsible for their own posts and opinions and should not be blamed on another forum member.

Who turned this thread into yet another debate of sexism and personal insults? Not me.

Im so sick of people thinking forum members judge the housemates on their sex, sexuality, age or race. Im pretty sure we judge on the person wether they have a ovaries or a ball bag.

I have never posted a "Why is it ok for a man to do this but not a woman" thread as yours are mostly but in reverse order.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 31-01-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:47 PM #61

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I can do what I like and I havent pigeon holed antone, thats a total false allegation. were not talking about laws....theres far more to life and behaviour than laws? what an absurd way to measure people behaviour. she s ahorrible person. regardless of gender.
What I meant by pigeon-holing is that you have a tight little mould of how you think women should behave. If you think that Sue Barker, Kirstie Allsop or Alex Polizzi would have let Jim Davidson , Dappy or Lionel Blair off the hook in similar circumstances then you're barking mad.

To judge from your offensive treatment of Daniel above, you have an equally tight little mould of how you think men should behave.

Last edited by Seraphim; 31-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 12:54 PM #62

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
What I meant by pigeon-holing is that you have a tight little mould of how you think women should behave. If you think that Sue Barker, Kirstie Allsop or Alex Polizzi would have let Jim Davidson , Dappy or Lionel Blair off the hook in similar circumstances then you're barking mad.

To judge from your offensive treatment of Daniel above, you have an equally tight little mould of how you think men should behave.
Exactly.

Old 31-01-2014, 12:57 PM #63

Favourites:

Favourites:

I like you Daniel-Lewis-1985. You're fair, open-minded and generous spirited.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:08 PM #64

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I like you Daniel-Lewis-1985. You're fair, open-minded and generous spirited.
Likewise, its nice to see a poster who responds with examples on both sides of an argument not be so black and white nor list of a load of abusive allegations against a housemate.

Theres more truth in The Daily Star than some other comments on here.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:39 PM #65

Louisa deserved to get booed would of been first evicted if it was not for' friendship' established befor she entered the house she was fake and transparent

claimed half the house were game players yet was the biggest one in there she hated it if others where getting camera her biggest problem is her ego
Arrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 02:00 PM #66
User banned

User banned

Quote:

utter nonsense. Youre guilty of reverse sexism now
Old 31-01-2014, 02:01 PM #67

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Why is that? You have never told me which sex you are, and it makes no difference to me or any of the comments I've made.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:02 PM #68
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Louisa deserved to get booed would of been first evicted if it was not for' friendship' established befor she entered the house she was fake and transparent

claimed half the house were game players yet was the biggest one in there she hated it if others where getting camera her biggest problem is her ego
agreed she was horrific. but according to these other posters Im not allowed to say that and theyre playing the feminist card yet again , saying somehow I am offending and pigeon holing all women on the planet because I think luisa is revolting? lol you couldnt make this nonsense up.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:03 PM #69
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Why is that? You have never told me which sex you are, and it makes no difference to me or any of the comments I've made.
because youre accusing me of pigeon holing ALL women just because I dont like your hero lusia, that is reverse sexism to imply and falsely labely someone as somehow anti women just because they dont like an individual as vile as luisa
Old 31-01-2014, 02:03 PM #70

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post

I agree that she has a big ego, and that it's a problem, but are you saying it's bigger than any of the other finalists???

Last edited by Seraphim; 31-01-2014 at 02:04 PM.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:09 PM #71
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I agree that she has a big ego, and that it's a problem, but are you saying it's bigger than any of the other finalists???
of course it was. she even said dappy was somehow beneath her and she couldnt discuss things with someone so much less intelligent
she endlessly complained how all the other housemates thought they were bigshots and they werent. yet no one over rated her own talents more than luisa. shes not even a celebrity.....evander was the 4 time heavyweight champion of the world....a man who had spent nearly 50 years of his life working trainging perfecting his skills in endless wars to become the best of the best. that deserves respect. jim 30 years entertaining and making people laugh. lee a member of a top boy band for years selling millions of records and entertaining millions more.....the nolans were a big band and had years at the top, dappy and ndubz are very popular , not my cup of team, but she showed no respect at all for people who had worked hard for many many years to achieve what they did.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:23 PM #72

Quote:
yes

she only said sorry to ollie after casey told her to having to egg her on to actuality do it then it wasent a sorry she just tried to justify her actions and put part of the blame on him

Did she ever say sorry to jim? did she ever thank jim?
refused to take the blame for the way she treated jim decided it was more convenient to throw linda under the bus and blame her

She only said sorry to dappy after he offered her the olive branch
felt she could talk to other people like **** but how dare they tell her some home truths

She is very quick to point out someone's flaws but wont accept any of hers
Arrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 02:32 PM #73

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Reverse Sexism doesn't exist.

If you saw both sexes as equal it should simply be called "sexism" but you don't.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:43 PM #74
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Reverse Sexism doesn't exist.

If you saw both sexes as equal it should simply be called "sexism" but you don't.
yes it does. youre just in denial
Old 31-01-2014, 02:56 PM #75

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
yes it does. youre just in denial
LOL sexism should just be that, SEXISM. No reverse put infront of it. If you truly thought both sexes were equal then it shouldn't be labelled differently.

Its just like when people call 2 men getting married a "gay marriage" why isn't it just a marriage?

A person who refers to something which is the same action in a different way is the person who is the sexist, the homophobe or any other "ism" you care to throw out there if its being discussed in a serious manner as you are.

That person or group have a superiority complex hence them needing to label things and pigeon whole certain groups as different.

Wether they know they are doing it or not it IS pigeon holing a group of individuals.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 31-01-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
booing, ffs, finale, luisa, night