Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 23-04-2014, 02:05 PM #1

Default Big Brother's Evel Dick Seriously Injures Face in Mystery Bike Accident!

Quote:
He goes by the name "Evel Dick" and admits right in his Twitter bio that he's "not nice" — he's "that a**hole who won Big Brother 8" — but still ... even reality TV "villains" don't deserve to get beat up to this extent.
Who or what beat up Dick Donato? He doesn't even seem to be sure, but it wasn't a human fight or anything.
The 50-year-old two-time Big Brother player is in Ireland right now, and on April 17 he shared this scary photo, writing, "Pretty sure I got hit by a car, but I have no memory of what happened... at all. Pretty sure I have a concussion too."

He added a series of updates, including, "I probly need stitches and should be at the hospital, but I barely made it home. Man, am I gonna have a headache tomorrow," and "My friend Lisa came by to check on me today, she's gonna take me to the hospital tomorrow to get checked out. I'll be fine..."
Why he decided to just take a photo and post it instead of going directly to seek medical treatment is also a mystery, but he left fans to speculate and ask Qs to sleuth out what happened.
"I had 2 beers all night, no not drunk," he added to one fan. In another tweet, he clarified, "I wasn't in a fight. I had one beer at each of 2 bars, they close all bars at midnight for good friday here. Was riding bike home... ... Then all I remember was a cab driver yelling at me if I was ok... then remember getting home and everything after. I'll be fine."
He said his bike is fine, which is weird, but he did break his "good glasses." He wasn't drugged. He wasn't robbed. "You guys and your conspiracy theories, sheeeesh lol." Well, what do you want? When someone shares a scary photo and says they have no idea how it happened, it prompts theories.
On April 19, after posting another photo (the one shown), he added that he can see fine out of the closed eye and "if anything looks like it's getting infected I'll go to the clinic."
It's his choice what to do with himself, but there’s a difference between badass and a bad idea. Even if you can remember how you got this messed up, you should see a doctor!
Source - WetPaint.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Loukas; 23-04-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 02:12 PM #2
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Welcome to Ireland Dick
Old 23-04-2014, 02:19 PM #3