Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 16-06-2014, 06:02 PM #51
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
I love how a lot of people are forgetting how Jale ostracized herself on her first proper night in the house, and saying how she doesn't connect with any of them.

Yes they've been rude to her (not bullied there is a difference) but people should admit Jale's faults in this as well instead of turning her into a saint like people did with Jim Davidson in the last CBB.
Jim Davidson won. Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for him was wrong and did it because they were gullible and not as quite as switched on as as those who were against him? People call it as they see it.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:03 PM #52
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
For those who don't think Jale is being bullied:
1: How would you feel in her position?
2: How would you class what is happening to you as?
2: What would you do in her position?
1. Annoyed
2. People being nasty to me, but hey I'm used to that as I can bring it on myself sometimes
3. Break all their things

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:04 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
im really bored with the jale bully thing. christopher and chris have got it bad as well. and i hope people realize that jale is the biggest game player in there. she is so not silly .
i didnt see this much on it on other shows. this bullying is really minor playground stuff .

if you think thats bad bullying wait till they find out chris is the power housemate lol
I'll give you Christopher as I really did feel sorry for him with the way he was treated, but Chris is like Jale imo when it comes to being victimized.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:05 PM #54

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
No, but people go too far. Then they are bullies.
If you make another person's life so bad (& in that house it must be very claustrophobic) then yes, IMO you are a bully.
+1

What has been happening in this years BB is going too far. Pauline's treatment of Christopher and Helen's treatment of Jale just show this. They are crossing the line. Facebook and Twitter just show this too. People aren't pleased at all with what is going on. It's uncomfortable viewing.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:06 PM #55

I hate the way the word bully is thrown around these days, the more it's used the less impact it has especially for those who are actually being mercilessly bullied in real life. Lets not forget people have taken their own lives because they feel they have no where to turn / no way out. Jale is handling the situation well, the behaviour demonstrated on the show can be well be identified as bullying behaviour but jale is actually pretty hard, she takes it, knows they are dishing it out and doesn't react. Pauline, Helen and co would love her to react as it then justifies their feelings. A less self assured person could have either flipped or broken down by now. However you dress it up, childish name calling, pack mentality or bullying for me it makes pretty uncomfortably viewing and not entertaining as it's persistent. I found the Helen / Danielle argument entertainment because that's what it was, an argument. Not persistent, constant belittling and isolating behaviour.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:08 PM #56

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
BBUSA16: Paola

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
You forgot Kim whos also a bully
Yes. They don't want to say Kim is also making plans with Helen. People just want to reprehend some for there behaviors but not their favorite. I think Kim has been the worst, she is backstabbing her making her think they are friends.

Lola844 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:10 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Jim Davidson won. Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for him was wrong and did it because they were gullible and not as quite as switched on as as those who were against him? People call it as they see it.
When did I say that in my post? I just said when people like someone they only point out the good stuff in them and not their bad points, and when people hate someone in BB they'll make out that everything that they do is wrong when it some cases they're not.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:10 PM #58

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
I hate the way the word bully is thrown around these days, the more it's used the less impact it has especially for those who are actually being mercilessly bullied in real life. Lets not forget people have taken their own lives because they feel they have no where to turn / no way out. Jale is handling the situation well, the behaviour demonstrated on the show can be well be identified as bullying behaviour but jale is actually pretty hard, she takes it, knows they are dishing it out and doesn't react. Pauline, Helen and co would love her to react as it then justifies their feelings. A less self assured person could have either flipped or broken down by now. However you dress it up, childish name calling, pack mentality or bullying for me it makes pretty uncomfortably viewing and not entertaining as it's persistent. I found the Helen / Danielle argument entertainment because that's what it was, an argument. Not persistent, constant belittling and isolating behaviour.
You are right it is uncomfortable to watch.
Never before have I wanted to jump inside my tv & say something to another person as much as I have with Pauline.
That woman needs to be stood up to.
The sad thing is that people like her never really "get" just how bad they are & what an impact it has on another person's life.
A 10 minute interview with Emma if/when she get's evicted will never really get to the core of how awful she has been.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:11 PM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
+1

What has been happening in this years BB is going too far. Pauline's treatment of Christopher and Helen's treatment of Jale just show this. They are crossing the line. Facebook and Twitter just show this too. People aren't pleased at all with what is going on. It's uncomfortable viewing.
It's called people being idiots not bullying the public is the biggest bully. If you go on twitter they have called ever single one of them vile things. When they get out they will be called even worst to their faces. So the public stop acting as if they themselves are not bullies. PLEASE.

Lola844 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:13 PM #60

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
Toya is not a Bully AT ALL, none of them are, I'm not saying I like them because I hate Steven but can we stop with the Bully word none of the HM are being Bullied at all
youre on the wrong side of the fence idiot, its obvious to anyone with a brain that Toya is just as much a bully as the rest of them

YES I SAID BULLY!!!
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:15 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola844 View Post
It's called people being idiots not bullying the public is the biggest bully. If you go on twitter they have called ever single one of them vile things. When they get out they will be called even worst to their faces. So the public stop acting as if they themselves are not bullies. PLEASE.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:15 PM #62

I would love jale to stand up for herself..but if she does she will probably come out the worst of it. helen is one of the worst hm ever...she has a nasty tongue and loves stirring the ****, wish she had never got that pass. so happy pauline is up and hope jale stays...that would give the rest a good kick up the backside...pauline should just sit on the couch and not utter a word until shes voted out because its painful to listen to the sh*** that comes out of her mouth!
mary poppins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:15 PM #63

Quote:
People slag other peoples looks off in everyday life, does that mean we're all bullies?
Stop talking rubbish Mock.

I was responding to Sam saying that Jale's looks hadn't been insulted, they had.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:16 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
youre on the wrong side of the fence idiot, its obvious to anyone with a brain that Toya is just as much a bully as the rest of them

YES I SAID BULLY!!!
Toya being a dickhead does not mean that they're all bullying Jale.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:16 PM #65
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
When did I say that in my post? I just said when people like someone they only point out the good stuff in them and not their bad points, and when people hate someone in BB they'll make out that everything that they do is wrong when it some cases they're not.
I'm not sure that's true. I don't think any one could, with a clear conscience, say that Jim Davidson was always in the right. Likewise, Jale is not a saint. However, but if you compare her to Helen and Pauline for instance, she's well on her way to beatification. We haven't seem much of Jale except when she's being singled out by the pack. I actually think it's those who are excusing the behaviour we've witnessed who are the blinkered ones.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:18 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Stop talking rubbish Mock.

I was responding to Sam saying that Jale's looks hadn't been insulted, they had.
Speaking sense instead of brandishing the word "bully" around the Forum should not be being attacked like that but what do you expect when you're not in the Jale Fan Club.

And I know who you was responding to but you was acting as if you was agreeing with the poster that said that slagging people's looks off means you're a bully, if I'm right on that then how am I talking rubbish? Because so far I've been pretty accurate.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 16-06-2014 at 06:19 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:22 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not sure that's true. I don't think any one could, with a clear conscience, say that Jim Davidson was always in the right. Likewise, Jale is not a saint. However, but if you compare her to Helen and Pauline for instance, she's well on her way to beatification. We haven't seem much of Jale except when she's being singled out by the pack. I actually think it's those who are excusing the behaviour we've witnessed who are the blinkered ones.
Check older posts out to do with that last CBB and see any Jim supporter say that Jim was in the wrong in one argument? I know I never found any.

And with Helen and Pauline I've said that they've been rude to Jale, but bullying is what Christopher suffered, he tried to get himself out of it and for now it looks like he has, Jale from her first proper night in the house wanted to be a victim by making out that no one wanted to speak to her, well of course they're not going to if your not making an effort silly woman.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 16-06-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:24 PM #68

Quote:
Speaking sense instead of brandishing the word "bully" around the Forum should not be being attacked like that but what do you expect when you're not in the Jale Fan Club.

And I know who you was responding to but you was acting as if you was agreeing with the poster that said that slagging people's looks off means you're a bully, if I'm right on that then how am I talking rubbish? Because so far I've been pretty accurate.
I never said anything about bully. Sam's post claimed Jale's looks have not been insulted, I corrected her as Jale's looks have been insulted.

It's as simple as that. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

Last edited by Marsh.; 16-06-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:25 PM #69
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Check older posts out to do with that last CBB and see any Jim supporter say that Jim was in the wrong in one argument? I know I never found any.

And with Helen and Pauline I've said that they've been rude to Jale, but bullying is what Christopher suffered, he tried to get himself out of it and for now it looks like he has, Jale from her first proper night in the house wanted to be a victim by making out that no one wanted to speak to her, well of course they're not going to if your not making an effort silly woman.
Okay... looks like your blinkers are actually welded on. We'll leave it at that.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:25 PM #70
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
her
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:31 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Okay... looks like your blinkers are actually welded on. We'll leave it at that.
How? I thought that was one of my more fairer posts but okay.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:32 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

All hail Jale, apparently it's the only way to be fair.

KRO!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:32 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola844 View Post

It is bullying in the house...

I didn't mention the way in which people on social networking are name calling. Didn't say anything about the public not being bullies either. I just mentioned the fact that people on sites have been showing their disagreement with what's happening and that they don't enjoy watching it.

Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 06:35 PM #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
Slip of the weave.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:36 PM #75

Yes, victims of bullying can "get themselves out of it". It's as simple as that.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bullies, plan