Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 19-06-2014, 05:07 PM #1

Default Day14 recap and HL show (spoiler)

Here’s your daily recap of all the Big Brother 2014 house action.

It’s the second day on Big Brother’s farm. After being woken up by the sound of a cockerel, Mark announces that “this is torture…the worst night of my life”

The Housemates discuss Chris potentially being the Power Housemate with Mark saying, “There’s no doubt in my mind…he’s a sh*t actor…he wants to get a new…what’s the word? Not confession…he needs to get a new profession”

Toya apologises to Matthew about last night’s disagreement over the task

Farmer Jale brings the Chickens (Ash, Mark, Matthew and Danielle) to Big Brother’s Farm to compete in a task making cheese omelettes with their mouths. After successfully filling five cartons, the Housemates won £25 towards their shopping task. Ash comments, “that’s the worst thing I’ve ever done in my life”

Pauline and Kimberly discuss the Housemate’s inability to share. Pauline notes, “For me, sharing is easy but I’m understanding it isn’t”

Mark speaks to Big Brother about the omelette task saying “I’m having the worst day of my life….I can’t even make an omelette with a pan and an oven. To make them with my mouth, a mouldy ostrich egg and fermented cheese was horrific…I was covered in vomit!” He then goes on to talk about the divide in the House.

The farmers and their animals are gathered in the garden to compete in this week’s shopping task. Two animals from each group (Chickens: Mark and Ash. Pigs: Steven and Kimberly. Cows: Toya and Winston) must collect manure and transport it across a muddy bog to the bagging station

In total The Farm made £583.00 over the two days. Their goal was £300.00 meaning that Housemates won their shopping task and a luxury shopping budget

Winston and Kimberly take a shower together following the task

Chris speaks to Big Brother about the other Housemates and the Power Housemate situation

Helen has noticed a change in Kimberly and tells her, “You’ve been completely different this week” Kimberly adds, “I need to work on showing my emotions a little bit more…I’m just scared that when you show emotions it will cascade”

Toya and Ashleigh discuss Kimberly on the sofa with Ashleigh noting that she “jumping from group to group and she’ll talk about someone to me and then I’ll look around and see her laughing away with them” She goes on to suggest that Mark is not being himself in the House with Toya concluding that “he can’t be everyone’s friend”

Toya tells Big Brother that she thinks Kimberly is “a massive game player in this House. I think she’s two faced, I think she’s calculated and I think she’s an opportunist and I’d say it to her face if needs be.”

The Housemates discuss evictions with Helen telling Jale, “I’ll be honest, I wasn’t ars*d if you’d gone last week…I wouldn’t have been bothered. But this week, I really don’t want you to go. I know that’s a bit of a back handed compliment but it’s true. I really don’t want you to go…I think you’ve done really well for everyone…”

The Housemates discuss who the Power Housemate could be and speculate that the audience could reveal their identity on eviction night. As Chris walks away from the conversation, Steven notes “there’s something not right with Chris” and Helen responds, “It definitely is”

Helen and Ash get cosy in the garden

Jale talks to Big Brother about the changes in Housemate’s behaviour towards her

Mark finds Matthew amusing, likening his walk to a baby animal that’s just learnt how to use his legs

Ash and Steven discuss Kimberly with Ash saying, “I think there’s potential progression…I can feel it” He goes on talk about Helen saying, “I feel as though she’s my best girl mate at the moment”

Helen discusses Kimberly having a shower with Winston earlier saying, “As a girl, I would never have stepped in there… the biggest question is, if she was here would you of got in the shower with Winston, the answer is no, so why decide to do it when she has left?”

Helen speaks to Winston about sharing a shower with Kimberly saying, “I wouldn’t get in a shower with you ever”

Helen speaks to Kimberly and advises that when she went into the shower with Winston, “it might be deemed a bad thing with Tamara” Kimberly retorts that she “That’s just weird for me… I would take a shower with anyone in the House” Helen says, “Even if I’m not doing something, I would not want to be seen in bed with a guy on TV”

Kimberly and Matthew discuss Helen in the garden. Kimberly observes, “She’s not saying anything horrible, she’s saying what she thinks and that’s fine…but she needs to be able to pull it off and not in a horrible way… I feel bad for her because she doesn’t mean harm…but she is a bit drunk” Matthew adds that “she is quite a harsh character”

Marlon and Ash joke with Helen that she is a bad drunk saying, “she’s folded in two!”

Winston talks to Kimberly about the shower conversation joking that, “you tried to wash me” Kimberly is upset and says, “that’s not fair…I’m going to be received like that!”

Mark and Matthew discuss Kimberly and her flirtations with Mark saying, “I think she’d like whoever she has to like”

Toya, Pauline and Helen discuss Kimberly. Toya says, “Your honesty…it’s just wasted on her…You’re going to watch it back and everything you’ve ever felt about her, even if it’s just a twinge, will be magnified… I can’t sit there and hear bullsh*t and she’s full of bullsh*t” Helen adds, “I don’t think she’d fight my corner…I don’t think she’s being completely honest with me”

Big Brother 2014 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz356cc9oTd
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 05:16 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update (Day 14)

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Thursday 19th June) highlights show.

· It’s the second day on Big Brother’s farm. After being woken up by the sound of a cockerel, Mark announces that “this is torture…the worst night of my life”

· The Housemates discuss Chris potentially being the Power Housemate with Mark.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-14.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2014, 05:27 PM #3

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

its the same show every day. dont think i can stand much more of pualine helen toya and mark running this bb with the same bitchyness and desperate fakey for the cameras

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
day14, hl, recap, show, spoiler