Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 21-06-2014, 03:05 PM #1
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [Day 16]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Saturday 21st June) highlights show.

• Mark talks to Toya about Pauline saying “I don’t want her to go…she’s a massive character, a massive part of the House”
• Toya tells Steven and Kimberly that she “chose someone with my head, not my heart…people could be shocked by.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-16.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2014, 03:05 PM #2

• Mark talks to Toya about Pauline saying “I don’t want her to go…she’s a massive character, a massive part of the House”
• Toya tells Steven and Kimberly that she “chose someone with my head, not my heart…people could be shocked by who I nominated”
• Housemates have become Big Brother’s prisoners for a task. In order to gain their freedom, they must peel potatoes in the garden. Mark and Pauline are chosen as Big Brother’s prison guards but what they don’t realise is that the real task is for Housemates to smuggle goods past them in order to win treats
• During their breaks, some of the Housemates distract the guards while the others smuggle illegal contraband items and hide them from the guards
• Big Brother reveals the real task and informs the prison guards that any contraband items they find, they can keep. Mark and Pauline successfully find a chocolate bar. The other Housemates found a total of 11 items and will receive their prizes later in the day
• Christopher tells Big Brother he “had a very ominous feeling that it would be me leaving the House…if I’m not it will be a pleasant surprise” He goes on to say that no matter what the outcome, he “feels like a winner…and blessed to have an opportunity to try something like this”
• Christopher, Marlon and Matthew speculate that there could be a twist after the live eviction
• Mark talks to Big Brother about consulting his tea leaves saying, “I saw a picture of Pauline…I feel the worst for Pauline and I’ll be gutted…she holds everything together”
• Pauline advises Steven to “be careful of Kimberly…once she’s ready to ***** you over, she will, as far as the game is concerned” and Steven notes “She’s got so many demons…she said to me she doesn’t trust anybody, including family”. Pauline adds that “the girl is a ninja”
• Christopher and Ash both received the fewest votes and are safe from eviction. Pauline then becomes the second Housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House to audience chants of “Get Pauline out!”
• Some of the Housemates reflect on Pauline leaving the House. Danielle says, “she looked out for everyone”, Steven adds, “she was someone that touched my heart with her stories…she was nothing but a pleasant human being”, Marlon comments, “she was the mum of the House…she’s going to be missed”
• Following Pauline’s departure Jale speculates on what life will be like in the House saying, “I’m going to get fuc*ed in this House because apparently I’m a ***** so I deserved to be dissed…” Danielle comforts her saying, “the public loves you” but Jale retorts, “I’ve got to live in this House and people want to fuc*ing kill me…”
• Big Brother gathers the Housemates and reveals that Toya is the next Power Housemate. Toya then chooses Matthew to join her as a Power Couple. They then nominate Christopher for eviction next week
• Toya tells Christopher that her nomination was not personal because, “in the long term, I don’t think it’s good for you to be in here” Christopher then tells the Power Couple, “You don’t owe me an explanation…it’s absolutely fine”
• Toya talks to Ashleigh about Kimberly saying, “people don’t see what you and me see…they don’t see her as a threat”
• Christopher talks to Jale about his nomination saying, “I don’t know how I feel about it…I will be able to talk about it in an hour or tomorrow morning, but Toya wants to talk about it straight away and I can’t do that…I don’t hold it against her, she had a decision to make…obviously when it’s you, you do take it personally” Jale explains that the same thing happened to her, saying “Toya’s problem is that she’s very easily influenced” Former Power Housemate Chris believes that being part of the Power Couple could change how Toya is influenced noting that “everyone’s going to be her best mate now”. Jale observes that if some of the Housemates weren’t there, “Toya would be one of these kind of people willing to give you the benefit of the doubt”
• Kimberly is glad that Steven wasn’t evicted, telling him “I could have lost it…I’d be really upset if you left…If I do anything, it will feel like it’s a public show…” Steven tells Kimberly that Pauline thought she was playing a game to which Kimberly says, “That’s horrible…I also didn’t come in here to meet you…that wasn’t my intention…I’m not going there!”
• Toya, Danielle and Ashleigh discuss Steven and Kimberly and Steven
• Marlon and Jale discuss who they can trust in the House with Marlon saying, “I keep my friends close and my enemies much closer” before suggesting that Toya is a game player. Jale wonders how Toya is “so oblivious to people like Helen and Pauline…I don’t get how she’s completely sucked in by it”
• Steven and Ashleigh discuss Helen
• Helen tells Mark, “next week’s nomination is going to be a *****ing heartbreaker…we know what’s going on now…if you have a personality in here, you’re fuc*ed in my eyes”
• Christopher talks to Big Brother about his nomination saying, “I can stand up for myself…I don’t need to feel pity. Toya has this idea of me…you can never argue with people’s perception….”
• Helen and Kimberly steal a bottle of white wine. When Jale asks for some, Helen pretends that she doesn’t have any and says to the other Housemates, “Now Pauline’s gone, she thinks she’s the alpha female”
• Toya talks to Big Brother saying, “To be nominated by the Housemates means so much to me…you have to be careful what you wish for…it’s not easy…” On Matthew she says, “I value his thinking…I need somebody who can level me out…I need someone who has a hint of ruthlessness”. She goes on to add, “I don’t know who Christopher is…and that’s because I don’t think he knows who he is…this is not a House to find yourself in”
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2014, 03:14 PM #3

Quote:
• Helen and Kimberly steal a bottle of white wine. When Jale asks for some, Helen pretends that she doesn’t have any and says to the other Housemates, “Now Pauline’s gone, she thinks she’s the alpha female”
Fgs
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2014, 03:16 PM #4
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote: