Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 01-07-2014, 06:43 PM #1

Default Does there need to be a big twist next week?

Ashleigh is growing in popularity and the usual people can't bear to see a young girl asserting herself and having strong opinions on others, so if she's up she'll probably be voted out. Many of us who have been waiting for someone outside of Team Vulgar to emerge find ourselves supporting her and will probably feel like switching off if she goes. Is it time for a game changing twist that doesn't lead to the eviction of an increasingly popular housemate?

Last edited by Yaki da; 01-07-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:45 PM #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

no

no twists

never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 PM #3

No twists... sick of twists.
New Hms ...yes!!
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:47 PM #4

Nah twists have been done to death so unless the twist is that there is no twist then no, not interested.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:48 PM #5
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Hopefully the twist is new housemates
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:50 PM #6
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

No, I am sick to death of twists and even the word twist as to this series of BB already.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:52 PM #7

There's been no big game changing twist so far. No secret house or new housemates. I suppose nominations as normal would by now be a twist. But the fact is they've got themselves in a position where after Ashleigh getting evicted it will just be be Team Vulgar getting evicted one by one until one of the two nice but dull Chris's wins. I can't be bothered watching that.

Last edited by Yaki da; 01-07-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:54 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
There's been no big game changing twist so far. No secret house or new housemates. I suppose nominations as normal would by now be a twist. But the fact is they've got themselves in a position where after Ashleigh getting evicted it will just be be Team Vulgar getting evicted one by one until one of the two nice but dull Chris's wins. I can't be bothered watching that.
I would say the final pass, killer nom and the Toya/Matthew twist was pretty game changing.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:55 PM #9

New housemates please.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:58 PM #10
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

It would be nice to have just once a nice twist less week. Just normal nominations, normal weekly task, normal whatever and normal eviction. But as we all know, it´s not going to happen.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:58 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I would say the final pass, killer nom and the Toya/Matthew twist was pretty game changing.
The first two were done in the first couple of days and set the tone for this series. Something now needs to be done 4 weeks later that changes all of that.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:08 PM #12

None of the things they call "twists" ever are.

Huge things like the bedsit, surprise eviction etc are twists.

A series with the theme Power Trip with different people taking control is the format of the series so every time something happens concerning that it doesn't really count as a twist to me.

A twist is something out of the ordinary occurring midway. So in this case, no power and a normal week of events would be a twist.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:15 PM #13

I think it would be nice to have a means of exposing one secret per housemate, thereby showing all the housemates Danielle and her past in the sex business.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:27 PM #14

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Ashleigh is growing in popularity and the usual people can't bear to see a young girl asserting herself and having strong opinions on others, so if she's up she'll probably be voted out. Many of us who have been waiting for someone outside of Team Vulgar to emerge find ourselves supporting her and will probably feel like switching off if she goes. Is it time for a game changing twist that doesn't lead to the eviction of an increasingly popular housemate?
Wow would you seriously stop watching if Ashleigh was voted out. It seems like we are watching different shows Yaki. Other than getting Ash up which she brags she did ( though she couldn't have done it without support of the other girls) Ashleigh did nothing for the first few weeks and aligned herself to Danielle and Kim, then decided Kim wasn't good enough for her just cos Kim mingled with the 'other gang' then she was joined at the hip to Toya and was sucking up all the bad bitching that Toya was doing.

Then Toya was evicted and she and Danielle have become the 'pod bitches'. I agree with Ashleigh when she says Helen is vile because she is but she is constantly bitching about Kim who incidently was probably one of her first friends in there. She is FOREVER playing with her hair and hugging her teddy and I reckon in the past week she has only smiled on two occasions (which is an awful pity cos she is a pretty girl) She doesn't want Danielle to leave her side (we saw that last night when Kim was speaking to Danielle telling her she could always talk to her)

She makes NO or LITTLE effort to mingle with the rest of the housemates and for am 18 year old girl she is behaving like an old woman. She wouldn't tolerate the striptease or the pool party cos SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and he wouldn't like it. I liked her when she came into the house and thought as well as Kim she is really gorgeous but God she has been such a let down. If she wants to avoid being evicted the minute she is put up she should start joining the group and she doesn't have to associate with Helen if she doesn't want to.

I am fully aware some people like her and I would still like her if she just STOPPED shutting herself off from the group with Danielle. Sorry but that's my take on it and sorry for the long post
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:53 PM #15
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Whether we like it or not, there WILL be a twist.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:55 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Whether we like it or not, there WILL be a twist.
Spill...
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:01 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
She is FOREVER playing with her hair and hugging her teddy and I reckon in the past week she has only smiled on two occasions (which is an awful pity cos she is a pretty girl)
Strong criticisms there of the girl. She was having a giggle with Danielle just before they went to bed last night plotting to get things to go their way with nominations.

Quote:
She doesn't want Danielle to leave her side (we saw that last night when Kim was speaking to Danielle telling her she could always talk to her)
She's wary of Kim. She knows how important it is this week to get the right people, or person up, and was just making sure Kim wasn't stirring.

Quote:
She makes NO or LITTLE effort to mingle with the rest of the housemates and for am 18 year old girl she is behaving like an old woman.
You don't have to write in capitals my darling. But calling her an old woman is a new one. Usually she's being accused of being immature and a brat. I don't think she should have to mingle with the others if all they're going to talk about is fingerblasting in the run up to Helen getting drunk and mouthing off at her next target

Quote:
She wouldn't tolerate the striptease or the pool party cos SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and he wouldn't like it. I liked her when she came into the house and thought as well as Kim she is really gorgeous but God she has been such a let down. If she wants to avoid being evicted the minute she is put up she should start joining the group and she doesn't have to associate with Helen if she doesn't want to.
Well actually, she would have to it seems to me. And the boys are vulgar as well. She seems to get on well enough with Chris, Christopher and Matthew.

Quote:
I am fully aware some people like her and I would still like her if she just STOPPED shutting herself off from the group with Danielle. Sorry but that's my take on it and sorry for the long post
I like her for shutting herself off from the vulgar group. Who wouldn't? They talk in the most vulgar and obnoxious manner and Helen is always there urging them on, making lewd remarks herself and making everyone else feel like it's only a matter of time before she kicks off.

I'm glad to see some resistance to it. Chris, Matthew and Christopher don't do anything as far as I can tell, apart from the occasional diary room entry.

And I find Ashleigh's take on all of them, said in that thick Irish accent quite funny actually.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, twist, week