Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-07-2014, 03:27 PM #1

Default Day 32 recap and HL show (spoiler)

Here’s your daily spoiler filled recap of the latest Big Brother 2014 highlights.

It’s nomination day and some of the Housemates are feeling the pressure. Mark tells Steven that he has had to choose people for “little reasons” because he gets on with everybody in the House, and notes that these reasons “could write them off”

Steven talks to Winston about Kimberly and tells him he “didn’t expect anything to happen” and goes on to say that if Tamara was still in the House, Winston would be in the same position. Winston agrees saying that it was “nipped in the bud”

Danielle tells Ashleigh about her conversation with Winston the previous evening. She reveals that she told him about her previous dates and the type of guy she goes for. When pressed by Ashleigh if she described Winston, Danielle laughs and says “No…I was like, ‘the total opposite of you’…” and goes on to say that she would “never marry someone that didn’t have the same values and ideals as me”

Ash reveals that he would like a break from nominations “more than anything” and that he’s never felt relaxed in the House. He goes on to explain that “I’m just looking at it like I’m Jale and I’ve got a *****ing thing each week” Helen speculates that Ash won’t be up for nomination this week

Steven tells Jale about his grooming habits and reveals that he goes to the salon with his mum, dad, brother, sister and grandparents every Saturday to get their eyebrows touched up, have facials and massages

Christopher is called to the Diary Room to make his nominations. Helen quips, “It’s a shame you can’t nominate me…” to with he replies, “you’ve already got your coal, you’ve suffered enough”. As he heads in to the House, Helen mutters, “tw*t”

Danielle talks to Ashleigh about Helen’s pass to the final and says, “it’s a joke. Honestly, there’s no justice”

Christopher tells the Housemates that he felt he was on “a death wish” when he had to choose who attended the Christmas party, a day before nominations. Helen says that she is unhappy about the “sh*t decision” and feels “mugged off”. Christopher explains that it was “not personal”. Ashleigh and Danielle observe from the Pod and Ashleigh says that “it’s up to Christopher to decide if it’s personal…she just has these paddy parties for herself all the time…what annoys me is that her posse stand behind her and make her think what she does is right…she is so rude”

Danielle asks Steven and Kimberly if they’re going to live together when they leave the House and Kimberly responds that they are. When quizzed on whether they love each other, she replies that “it’s a difficult word…that word carries a lot of weight that I do not feel like getting in to” Steven adds, “I’ve already made it clear what’s happening to me…I don’t need to say the word, it’s pretty obvious”

Danielle is still upset after being excluded from the Christmas party and speaks to Christopher at the dinner table. Sensing another argument, Jale and Steven start to laugh with Steven joking, “It’s going to go off!” Christopher explains that “had it been a list of based on who I’m closest to in the House, you would have been at the top of that list…”

Big Brother gathers the Housemates in the living room and reveals who will face this weeks public vote leaving Helen “shocked, surprised…pi**ed off” that Chris is up for nomination

Mark, Ashleigh and Danielle discuss the nominations and Ashleigh suggests that Danielle’s “hating posse” turned on her this week and that there are a “bunch of two faced bas*ards in this House” for nominating Chris

Marlon and Ash discuss the nominations and Ash speculates that Ashleigh will leave after “the reaction she got…I’ve never heard anything like it…this week it was constant noise of ‘get Ashleigh out’”

Jale doesn’t believe that any of the Housemates are playing a game but Helen thinks Christopher is playing games and Steven thinks that Chris is a big game player. Steven says that he’s seen the “shy, quiet humble boy turn…What do I know about Chris? All I know is that his name is Chris.”

Christopher and Jale muse about Marlon. Christopher notes that “Marlon and I both got boos” Jale goes on to say, “He’s such a sweet guy…his front is how he fits in with people” Christopher adds that he’s a “people pleaser…trying to be everyone’s mate”

Christopher asks Big Brother why he is facing eviction for the fourth consecutive week and ponders if “Helen’s mates” may have nominated him. He says, “I could understand if Danielle nominated me or if Helen nominated me but I’d be very disappointed if any of the boys had chosen to nominate me based on my argument with Helen”

Steven and Kimberly share a bed and there is a lot of movement under the covers.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz36nSumYsq
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:45 PM #2

Yawn fest tonight then .
Old 07-07-2014, 04:51 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
Steven tells Jale about his grooming habits and reveals that he goes to the salon with his mum, dad, brother, sister and grandparents every Saturday to get their eyebrows touched up, have facials and massages
Old 07-07-2014, 04:55 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
The guy is such a high flyer and leader in industry...not
Mummy's boy who needs to get a life ,119 countries my arse.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:24 PM #5
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [Day 32]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Monday 7thJuly) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

· Its nomination day and some of the Housemates are feeling the pressure. Mark tells Steven that he has had to choose people for “little reasons” because he gets on with everybody.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-32.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
32, day, hl, recap, show, spoiler