Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM #1

Default Daily Update [DAY 32]

Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Tuesday 8th July) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

* Day 1 of the new shopping task – Battery Life. The Big Brother House has been drained of almost all power. The remaining power is shown on a giant battery. In order to win this week’s shopping task, Housemates must ensure that the energy on their battery is not drained by resisting temptation and making various sacrifices to gain back power.

* First to go the App Zone is Steven and Ashleigh. They are tempted by VT messages from their mums and are told this will cost them 20% of battery life. They say yes and are shown the messages, Ashleigh’s mum tells her that she’s proud of her but must smile more and not isolate herself so much. Steven’s mum gives him a cryptic message about the person who he is closest to in the house and the definition of dating, she also warns him not to let history repeat itself.

* They leave the diary room and Steven tells the Housemates about his mum’s message but not in great detail. Steven hugs Kimberly but says before he discusses it in full with her he needs to go to the Diary Room. Kim speculates about the message with Helen and Jale, she seems worried.

* Steven goes to the Diary Room and asks Big Brother when the VT of his mum was recorded as this will affect his relationship with Kimberly. Big Brother tells him that the only thing he can be told is that it was, ‘recently.’

* Jale comforts Kimberly but saying that Steven does tend to get worked up about things and whatever it is it’s probably miniscule.

* Danielle goes to the App Zone and is offered some time with her dog, Coco. This will cost the Housemates 20% but she readily accepts. She is very excited to see her dog and the feeling seems to be mutual with Coco jumping all over Danielle. Danielle says that she has missed Coco, ‘more than she has ever missed anything in her life.’

* Ash, Helen and Winston speculate on Steven’s message and what it means in regard to Kimberly’s relationship status. Winston wonders whether Kim’s boyfriend is actually Hugh Heffner.

* Steven and Kimberly discuss their relationship in bed. Steven tells Kimberly he wishes she had been more honest and re-iterates that he is falling in love with her but is upset that she has lied to him. Kimberly admits that she was in relationship before coming into the house and would have gone back to it if she had not met Steven.

* Ash and Marlon talk about Kimberly and Steven in the garden. Marlon says this is the sort of situation that makes him not get close to girls. Ash says: ‘You can’t ******ing trust them.’

* Ash, Marlon and Winston enjoy the view from the pod. Winston says he can see a few fit birds.

* Kim goes to the Diary Room to discuss what’s happened with Steven. She says: ‘I feel like a horrible person.’ She wishes she had been more honest with Steven and that she lied to protect herself but in doing so she has left herself more exposed. She says that she and her significant other were on a break for the summer and that she didn’t expect to come into the Big Brother house and meet anyone.

* Jale, Helen and Kimberly go to the App Zone and are tempted by the Gossip App. This will cost a whopping 40% of battery life but they agree. The VT shows Ashleigh planning Ash’s eviction and her confession to Big Brother about her, ‘evil plan.’ Helen is angry about this and says; ‘Who does she think she is Cruella De******ingville?’ Helen wants to say something to Ashleigh when she goes out. Jale and Kimberly try to calm her down and think about it logically and not to lash out too much. It also shows Danielle and Ashleigh taking about Kimberly’s habit of constantly asking people if they’re OK. Also shown is Chris saying to Ashleigh and Danielle that Jale is being more foul-mouthed than usual and it’s like one of the un-cool kids now in with the cool kids.

* The three girls leave the Diary Room and the Housemates ask what has happened, they laugh and say it was great, somewhat hysterically. Chris asks Jale directly and she ignores him.

* Jale speaks to Chris in the kitchen about the VT. She is disappointed with him and tells him if he felt a certain way he should have spoken to her as she is, ‘big enough and ugly enough to take it on the chin.’ She also says that he showed bad judgement in who he chose to confide in.

* Helen talks about the argument in the garden (transcript below) with Ash, Steven and Kimberly. She says: ‘I haven’t ******ing said enough.’ She also doesn’t like how Mark involved himself in the row saying; ‘Mark needs to shut up.’

* Danielle goes to the Diary Room and tells Big Brother: ‘You’ve set a nuclear bomb off.’ She is also worried about what will happen to her if Ashleigh is evicted.

* Helen argues with Mark about her being upset about Ashleigh’s involvement in the girl’s plan to evict Ash. Mark says: ‘You’ve had the last laugh as Ash is still here.’

* Danielle, Ashleigh, Kimberly and Steven discuss the Battery Life and Steven says that everyone involved in the task has had, ‘s**t flung at them.’

* Kimberly and Steven agree to move on from the day’s turbulence and move on.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [Day 33]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Tuesday 8th July) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

* Day 1 of the new shopping task – Battery Life. The Big Brother House has been drained of almost all power. The remaining power is shown on a giant battery......
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-33.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:09 PM #3
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

No direct mention of Helen's fight with Ashleigh? It just talks about some Chris/Jale squabble.

They better show it
Old 08-07-2014, 04:10 PM #4

Here is some quotes

QUOTES:

Housemates are in the garden, talking about the revelations in the VT shown to Helen, Jale and Kimberly.

Helen: “We’ve just watched half an hour or a bit more of gossip in the house. Very surprising gossip, it was just two people who have slagged everyone off throughout the house. I’ve agreed not to say anything, I wanted to say something but no. Basically Ashleigh is the biggest two faced b*tch sat here. The public have seen what you have said and everyone here is going to see what you have said as well.”

Ashleigh: “Get over yourself.”

Helen: “Get over myself? I’ve got nothing to get over Ashleigh, you’ve just been exposed for what you are. [Mimics Ashleigh] ‘I’ve got an evil plan against Ash’. And she sits there and goes ‘and I’m really glad it’s all come together’ and smirks at the screen.”

Ashleigh: “No I said I’m happy that Ash didn’t come off the screen.”

Helen: “I know what I saw Ashleigh, all three of us saw it.”

Ashleigh: “And Ash will see it as well when he leaves.”

Kimberly: “Regardless of what’s happened I’m thoroughly happy I’ve seen what I’ve seen.”

Ashleigh: “That’s good.”

Kimberly “Yeah it is good. I don’t have hard feeling about it, I’ve seen it, people have come out that’s fine. What’s the big deal?”

Helen: “I’m glad you showed your true colours though, it was brilliant, it was immense.”

Kimberly: “I hope everyone shows their true colours. I think that’s fine, everyone is going to come out in a different way, so be it.

Mark: “If it’s not just Ashleigh then you should say it to everybody that was involved and not just Ashleigh.”

Winston: “Don’t just pick on one person.”

Mark: “I’m just saying it you’ve just watched people slag you don’t just go for one, go for all of them. You said you haven’t just seen her, you don’t need to just go for her.”

Winston: “It’s the way you’ve done it, you’ve come out and said you’re not going to say anything and then you’ve gone and said bits of it, just say the whole thing.”

Mark:” “If you walked out saying we’ve just been slagged off to ****** I don’t think anyone would of gone ‘go on say what got said’ you’ve come out laughing going ‘oh its very ******ing clear now’. This wasn’t funny to watch.”

Helen: “When people are being outed it’s not funny, no one likes being outed for what they are. *****ing hell. It wasn’t supposed to be amusing, was amusing for us to watch though, true colours.”
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:11 PM #5

Sorry Josy didn't see yours ,just delete mine .
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:12 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
No direct mention of Helen's fight with Ashleigh? It just talks about some Chris/Jale squabble.

They better show it
They will show it with the mocking of the Irish accent taken out .
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:15 PM #7

No racist remarks?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:27 PM #8
You know my methods

You know my methods

Not here for the racist abuse of Ashleigh. So sad in 2014.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
32, daily, day, update