Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 14-07-2014, 03:25 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
Default Danielle & Ashleigh all over?

I, being an astute person and a great reader of people, knew from the word go that Ashleigh did not like Danielle, the only reason she hooked up with her was because the other two hags that she loved got kicked out

She has used Danielle since Toya left, and led her around on an invisible lead, but now that Helen/Ash told Danielle some home truths and now that Ashleigh thinks Helen is her new bessie, she is gonna drop Danielle like a hot potato

Check out the spoiler thread for tonights HL show. Ashleigh is beginning to not care about how she deals with Danielle cause she now thinks she has better friends

Its pathetic how desperate she is for Helens approval.............whle Helen is humouring her for now but still doesnt like or trust her!

Get Steven Out!!
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:30 PM #2
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Tbh they both only teamed up with each other in the first place because they both didn't/still don't like Helen, why Ashleigh is the only one getting attacked for their alliance falling apart is beyond me when Danielle nodded in agreement about what Helen was saying about Ashleigh after Ashleigh survived eviction, and they both have always wanted to be apart of that team but they can't stand Helen and Ash.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:34 PM #3
Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki
Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki

you keep trying...

DigitalMethod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:36 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
I, being an astute person and a great reader of people, knew from the word go that Ashleigh did not like Danielle, the only reason she hooked up with her was because the other two hags that she loved got kicked out

She has used Danielle since Toya left, and led her around on an invisible lead, but now that Helen/Ash told Danielle some home truths and now that Ashleigh thinks Helen is her new bessie, she is gonna drop Danielle like a hot potato

Check out the spoiler thread for tonights HL show. Ashleigh is beginning to not care about how she deals with Danielle cause she now thinks she has better friends

Its pathetic how desperate she is for Helens approval.............whle Helen is humouring her for now but still doesnt like or trust her!

Get Steven Out!!
Sorry but i have to disagree with latter part.

I dont like Ashleigh much but i dont think Ashleigh thinks Helen is her new bessie at all. In fact they have both said they will never be bessie mates but have agreed to a truce which is not the same. Also Ashleigh is not desperate for Helen's approval, she couldnt care less if Helen approves of her or not.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:40 PM #5

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

I wouldn't be surprised if Ashleigh dropped Danielle. She dropped Kim and started bitching about her the minute Kim started mingling with the other group. Kim Ashleigh and Danielle were close for the first few weeks. Ashleigh did a U turn on Kim so I expect she will do the same to Danielle. To be honest I reckon Danielle was a follower anyway and sucked up all the bitching Ashleigh did, agreeing with her all the time. Then she agreed not to have anything to do with Kim and the next minute they were excersising together and talking to each other. Ashleigh is a two faced bitch and I hope she gets her just desserts
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:42 PM #6

Quote:

I've seen the spoiler and given that Danielle is the one that has sat there and listened to Helen bitch about Ashleigh as well as Kimberly do so as well, and it is her that ends the conversation abruptly, it's Danielle who is turning on Ashleigh rather than the other way around.

Quote:
I've watched Big Brother for some years and always enjoyed looking at the forums for the barking mad views of people, but what Ashleigh has brought out in some people really is hysterical.

Last edited by Yaki da; 14-07-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:42 PM #7
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Ashleigh dropped Danielle. She dropped Kim and started bitching about her the minute Kim started mingling with the other group. Kim Ashleigh and Danielle were close for the first few weeks. Ashleigh did a U turn on Kim so I expect she will do the same to Danielle. To be honest I reckon Danielle was a follower anyway and sucked up all the bitching Ashleigh did, agreeing with her all the time. Then she agreed not to have anything to do with Kim and the next minute they were excersising together and talking to each other. Ashleigh is a two faced bitch and I hope she gets her just desserts
I don't think she's two faced at all, she made it quite clear, imo, when she didn't like someone. Danielle is far more two faced

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:43 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I don't think she's two faced at all, she made it quite clear, imo, when she didn't like someone. Danielle is far more two faced
Yes, fascinating isn't it? Danielle is just the latest stick with which very strange people are going after Ashleigh with.

Danielle as we all know is the most fraudulent charlatan in there.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:44 PM #9

Ashleigh is two faced and a violent bully. Nobody is safe around her. She should be ejected.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:45 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Ashleigh is two faced
Nope.

Quote:
and a violent bully.
Stop being silly now.

Last edited by Yaki da; 14-07-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:46 PM #11

I think you might find it's the other way around. Danielle was the first one to snub Ashleigh by talking and listening to Helen and co slag off Ashleigh and she just sat and nodded.
Then Danielle got all nasty over the fish thing yesterday instead of laughing it off with her best mate....and the 'tonight's show' spoiler actually states Ashleigh got annoyed when Danielle cut short their conversation.
Ashleigh and Helen will never be best mates but they are just making amends to try and make the house more liveable.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:47 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Nope.

Stop being silly now.
Don't be so bloody stupid.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:50 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Tbh they both only teamed up with each other in the first place because they both didn't/still don't like Helen, why Ashleigh is the only one getting attacked for their alliance falling apart is beyond me when Danielle nodded in agreement about what Helen was saying about Ashleigh after Ashleigh survived eviction, and they both have always wanted to be apart of that team but they can't stand Helen and Ash.
But when Danielle has been nodding along like a dog in the back of a volvo, she has had no anger about it
Ashleighs anger has been sooo evident, it makes me think she always wanted to be in Helens gang, she admitted as much when she said they didnt listen to her

Its a bit sad that she didnt sneak in there in the first week but she was still playing the baby card at that point, and who wants a baby in the BB House

I dont hate her anymore, and Im almost glad she stayed in so we got to see her up and moving around, I was beginning to think she had no legs................just think she's not a very nice girl
Old 14-07-2014, 03:50 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post

Eeeeerrrr....Danielees the two faced bitch...she bitched about Kim then went exercising with her.....then she bitched about Helen and then has a conversation with Helen etc and nods along as they slate Ashleigh.... Danielle just flits...not honest or loyal at all.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 03:52 PM #15

Quote:
But when Danielle has been nodding along like a dog in the back of a volvo, she has had no anger about it
What's that got to do with anything? Anger is a perfectly good emotion when directed properly.

Quote:
Ashleighs anger has been sooo evident, it makes me think she always wanted to be in Helens gang, she admitted as much when she said they didnt listen to her
No, that's a stupid interpretation of what she said. What she was irritated by was how her views about things were being ignored and spoken over because she was 18, nothign to do with wanting to be a part of a gang.

Quote:
Its a bit sad that she didnt sneak in there in the first week but she was still playing the baby card at that point, and who wants a baby in the BB House

I dont hate her anymore, and Im almost glad she stayed in so we got to see her up and moving around, I was beginning to think she had no legs................just think she's not a very nice girl
Your arguments are typical of Ashleigh detractors... Utterly empty and stupid.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:52 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes, fascinating isn't it? Danielle is just the latest stick with which very strange people are going after Ashleigh with.

Danielle as we all know is the most fraudulent charlatan in there.
I, for one, hated Danielle, and there is no doubt she is a Grade A hypocrite but I warmed to her this week when she was the only one to chat to marlon when every other dick in there turned on him for 'playing the game'

I dont love her, but I no longer hate her
Old 14-07-2014, 03:53 PM #17

Quote:
I, for one, hated Danielle, and there is no doubt she is a Grade A hypocrite but I warmed to her this week when she was the only one to chat to marlon when every other dick in there turned on him for 'playing the game'

I dont love her, but I no longer hate her
Chris and Ashleigh spoke to him. The only ones who didn't were Mark and Winston as far as I could tell.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:54 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What's that got to do with anything? Anger is a perfectly good emotion when directed properly.

No, that's a stupid interpretation of what she said. What she was irritated by was how her views about things were being ignored and spoken over because she was 18, nothign to do with wanting to be a part of a gang.

Your arguments are typical of Ashleigh detractors... Utterly empty and stupid.
Im feeling your anger already lol #like4like
Old 14-07-2014, 03:54 PM #19
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina

Quote:
Ashleigh
Old 14-07-2014, 03:54 PM #20
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Danielle as much as told us she was playing a game in there and that we'd see her change......I think it may be moving away from Ashleigh?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 14-07-2014, 03:55 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Chris and Ashleigh spoke to him. The only ones who didn't were Mark and Winston as far as I could tell.
No, youre right, Chris was a good friend to him and Ashleigh did speak to him, Im not saying she never, but that was before she got the only friend she has really wanted in there.........HELEN!

Last edited by Miranda123; 14-07-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 14-07-2014, 03:58 PM #22

Quote:
No, youre right, Chris was a good friend to him and Ashleigh did speak to him, Im not saying she never, but that was before she got the only friend she has really wanted in there.........HELEN!
Do these arguments at any point begin to look like they're a response to reality? Or are you just stuck in some sort of fantasy world?
Old 14-07-2014, 03:58 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Danielle as much as told us she was playing a game in there and that we'd see her change......I think it may be moving away from Ashleigh?
I thought that as soon as she said it, but I also thought maybe she meant that she would pretend to be friends with the 'cool gang'

It would seem now that my first thought was right, she does seem to be distancing herself, which is silly really, cause I think that could be her downfall with Ashleigh fans if she goes up on Friday

I dont blame her for not telling Ashleigh, she has a new plan cause Im not sure either of them trust the other completely, but we all know that you have to be a pretty exceptional HM to 'go it alone' in there, just in terms of how many people will put you up?

Which is why Winston is being such a dick over his treatment of Marlon, as I dont think Marlon would ever put Winston up but I think Winston might put him up tonight (hope Im wrong)

Last edited by Miranda123; 14-07-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 14-07-2014, 04:01 PM #24
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I thought that as soon as she said it, but I also thought maybe she meant that she would pretend to be friends with the 'cool gang'

It would seem now that my first thought was right, she does seem to be distancing herself, which is silly really, cause I think that could be her downfall with Ashleigh fans if she goes up on Friday

I dont blame her for not telling Ashleigh, she has a new plan cause Im not sure either of them trust the other completely, but we all know that you have to be a pretty exceptional HM to 'go it alone' in there, just in terms of how many people will put you up?

Which is why Winston is being such a dick over his treatment of Marlon, as I dont think Marlon would ever put Winston up but I think Winston might put him up tonight (hope Im wrong)
I don't actually think Danielle even has a gameplan, in the actual plan sense of the word, it seems to me more just changing her personality every now and again She should know anyway, if she's properly thought it through that disloyality, even if people don't really like your friends is never an admirable quality with the public

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 14-07-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 14-07-2014, 04:02 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do these arguments at any point begin to look like they're a response to reality? Or are you just stuck in some sort of fantasy world?
This is my thread Yaki Da and I will express my opinion in any way I see fit

But thanks for the critique

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, danielle