Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 20-07-2014, 03:38 PM #1

Default Daily Update [DAY 45] Spoilers

• The Housemates wake up for the first time since Armageddon ended and the House is back to normal. Big Brother then calls all the Housemates to the seating area and announces that Kimberly will not be returning to the House. Everyone is visibly shocked and Steven comments, “Poor cow”

• Steven talks to Big Brother about Kimberly’s departure and says, “I feel really upset…my experience was with her in here…I just don’t know if I can do it without her”. He then moves the conversation back to his experience, noting that he finds the eviction process difficult and that he heard the crowd chanting “two second Steve, which I actually found quite funny” Before leaving the Diary Room, Steven checks his reflection in his sunglasses.

• Pav, Ash, Ashleigh and Mark are talking about Kimberly in the garden. The conversations moves on to whether Steven will walk now that Kimberly has left. Mark says, “Nobody should walk…not for somebody else. It doesn’t matter how close we get to people in here…we still walked in the doors on our own and we’re all going to walk out the doors on our own”

• For today’s task, the Housemates compete against each other in a game of Copy That. They are split into two teams; Team A: Helen, Ash, Ashleigh, Zoe and Steven, and Team B: Mark, Pav, Chris and Winston. Christopher acts as referee and will decide which team wins each element of the task:

o First up, Steven attempts to copy Winston who waxed himself, sprayed his chest pink, hula hooped and covered himself in baby oil. Steven takes things a step further and shaves off some of his hair, much to the amusement of his fellow Housemates including Ash who remarks that “he’s lost the plot!”

o Helen and Pav have to identify the most two faced Housemate and they both choose Chris. Helen says that “I’ve watched him sl*g people off and I know he’s sla*ed me off in the past”

o Ash and Chris then have to eat a selection of items including dog food, jellied eels and butter. AS they try to hold the food down, the rest of the Housemates cheer them on

o Team A are crowned the ultimate winners and will be rewarded with a fast food feast later in the day

• Following the task, Helen attempts to ‘fix’ Steven’s hair. It seems like a lost cause but, egged on by his fellow Housemates, Steven agrees to get a skinhead despite thinking it makes him look like “a villain”

• Ashleigh tells Chris that she’s “in the frame of mind where I’m happy to be here” and goes on to say that it was “a blessing in disguise” that Danielle has left

• Helen talks to Ash about Steven’s odd behaviour and says that he is “dying for the public to like him”. In the garden, Chris and Christopher are also talking about Steven. Christopher suggests that the “pressure and the stress have pushed him so far, he’s literally stuck two fingers up and said, ‘to hell with it, I’ll try everything, I’ll do everything’” and Chris adds that he “just talks in questions…”

• Steven is called to the Diary Room where Big Brother has arranged for him to speak to Kimberly. During their conversation, Kimberly tells Steven that she’s in the hospital where they’re taking care of her and that she will “slap him in the face” if he walks. Steven then goes on to tell Kimberly how much he loves her and repeats the sentiment many times. Before ending the call, Kimberly says she will be the “number one cheerleader” for Steven and Helen

• Mark fishes for a compliment while swimming in the pool. Christopher likens him to a salmon before adding suggestively that they have “nice tasty brown meat”

• Winston asks Ash if anything has happened while he shares a bed with Helen and he says, “I want to tell you what happened, but I can’t…we were kissing and then I *****ing got well horny”

• For winning today’s task, Team A has been rewarded with a fast food feast. Some of the losing Housemates, Pav, Mark, Chris and Winston, join the others in the dining area and help themselves to food. Big Brother then calls them to the Diary Room and, as punishment, sends them to the ‘naughty step’ until further notice

• Helen tells Big Brother that she has built some friendships that she “really values” in the House. When Big Brother asks if she’s done anything that has surprised her, an embarrassed Helen explains that “stuff about guys embarrasses me…I never used to be like this…I’ve just turned into a fridge freezer. I’m always dead frigid…”

• In the garden, Zoe talks about her boyfriend while Helen fills Ash in on her conversation with Big Brother. Steven listens in, believing that they are talking about sex and quips, “You dirty bas*ards!” A shocked Helen asks, “What do you think I’ve done?! Oh my God! I’m not at yours and Kim’s level yet!” When Zoe asks if they will be having sex, an incredulous Helen remarks, “Are you *****ing kidding me?! Zoe! Please retract that statement right now…I would never do anything like that” Mark adds, “There will be no more smut in this House, Steven!” and Winston jokes that the crowds will be chanting, “Quick smash Ash!”

• Ash and Helen talk about Winston, and Helen notes that he can’t sleep and is always “huffing and *****ing gruffing…he’s dying for a girl…he just wants a bird there”

• Mark hasn’t learnt his lesson and helps himself to some food in the fridge. After trying to hide from the cameras, Mark is told to return to the ‘naughty step’ where he likens himself to “a very famous man that was incarcerated for a very long time”

• Later in the evening, Mark, Zoe, Ashleigh, Pav and Steven treat themselves to a facemask. Helen observes that Steven has changed since entering the House and is now the most paranoid Housemate. Christopher likens his change to Britney Spear’s 1997 meltdown and Steven says admits that he’s even questioning himself adding, “I walked in here so normal, I’ve become so abnormal”

• Chris talks about Steven, Ash and Helen and observes that they “buddy up” and won’t compliment other people unless they need something. Christopher suggests that they have a “clash of personalities”

• In bed, Steven rearranges his pillows to “make a person”

• While most of the Housemates are sleeping, Helen and Ash can be heard kissing and moving under the covers, as they come back up for air they laugh together

Last edited by Josy; 20-07-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-07-2014, 03:40 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [DAY 45]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Sunday 20th July) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

• The Housemates wake up for the first time since Armageddon ended and the House is back to normal. Big Brother then calls all the Housemates to the seating area.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-45.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
45, daily, day, spoilers, update