Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 22-07-2014, 03:53 AM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It all amounts to the same thing. She's gone. So it doesn't actually matter.
according to that logic everything that is in the past is gone so none of it matters? thats bat cwazy
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:32 AM #27

This is pathetic.

She WASN'T in hospital.

She WASN'T ill.

Just a big con story because she couldn't hack it no longer in there and didn't want to face the boos.

It stinks to high Heaven.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:34 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
according to that logic everything that is in the past is gone so none of it matters? thats bat cwazy
In Big Brother? Not crazy at all.

People were up in arms that an illness was faked.... Because she was being saved from eviction. But she's out of the game now anyway so whether the illness was faked or not is irrelevant. She's out, so we focus on who's left.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:35 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
This is pathetic.

She WASN'T in hospital.

She WASN'T ill.

Just a big con story because she couldn't hack it no longer in there and didn't want to face the boos.

It stinks to high Heaven.
In which case she could walk as normal and still wouldn't have to face the boos?
Old 22-07-2014, 05:33 AM #30

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Wait, so know the conspiracy is that she walked and BB is covering it up? I thought the conspiracy was that they pulled her from eviction night because production wanted to keep her in the house with Stephen, and then they forced the newbies to evict Danielle instead cause Dexter was there on BOTS?

Ugh, seriously. Why would BB lie about her being in the hospital? BB hates walkers... if she went out and was faking it they wouldn't play along.
jyunga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 06:47 AM #31
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

People are really grasping at straws now with all the conspiracy crap.

I've seen the same people change their theories as time goes on, first BB was saving her because she was going to be evicted, then she lied about being ill and quit to save getting booed and now BB are helping her cover up the whole thing.

Old 22-07-2014, 07:11 AM #32
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
We only seem to have her word for it that she was in hospital. Seems like BB are not saying anything like that. All BB have said is she was passed fit to go into the house but she choise to walk. The mere mention of drips, hospital and coupled with MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS makes me think of a scam. Isnt it weird that someone as popular as Kimberly and known by a load of the public, why hasnt anyone said where she was being treated. I find that hard to understand but there again, I personally dont believe she is sick because BB said she wasnt so why the need for hospital. BB wouldnt take the risk of letting her go free if she even remotely sounded ill. They simply couldnt afford to do it from a legal stand point.

you would have thought that with all the doubts surrounding her predicament, that she would be more than willing to say where she has been treated if not only to clear this mess up.

We got more info when Michael Jackson got taken to hospital.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 07:32 AM #33

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Quote:

Bahahaha
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 08:05 AM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

I really cant understand what all this rubbish and fighting is about. Lets look only at facts in evidence.

1. She went to the DR after complaining to Steven that she was feeling ill.

2. She took photos with her which she has never done before.

3. The shows doctors were examining her that afternoon and no mention of hospital by BB.

4. BB decided to pull her out of the noms because maybe she wouldnt be available that night.

5. She was passed fit because they couldnt find anything wrong with her by highly paid doctors.

6. BB released a message saying she was fit to return to the house but she had refused.

7. BB announced on BOTS that her refusal to go back in was nothing to do with her illness.

8. Her refusal to go back meant she was classified as a walker.

9. She was allowed to make a call to Steven in the DR which was wrong but done to placate the HM's.

10. The phone call was made the day after she walked away from Elstree studios.

11. BB have not revisited the situation with any press releases because as far as they are concerned she walked away of her own volition and she has not been invited to appear on BOTS and they havent said anything else about her either and neither BB or BOTS have issued any get well messages or information to the contrary.

12. No doctors or hospitals have admitted she had been admitted and her supossed illness has been officially classified as Mysterious which is strange because there is no way that BB would let anyone sick just walk away to suffer without covering all angles for legal reasons

Anything else after this is pure speculation. Her false or not false twitter account and confirmation about being treated in hospital etc have all come from her or spoof accounts and nothing to do with BB or BOTS. The press covered her story yesterday but were vague which generally means either they know nothing or they cant print anything because of legal issues. So in saying all this, nobody knows what is wrong with her and indeed if she is sick and the simple fact that she hasnt offered any evidentiary documents or names of hospitals etc, leads everyone to believe conspiracy theories.

The only thing I printed that was fact was that i was told she wasnt taken to hospital by BB, she made her own decision to walk within a period of several hours after walking away from the show and before the eviction process so thats where I am leaving it.

My personal feelings of who or what she is or isnt, is based purely on evidence available to everyone on the net and my personal observations of her actions. My feelings about her are similar to those that are hating on Helen but her haters are allowed to hate on Helen but Kimberly's haters are not allowed to hate on Kimberly because she MIGHT BE SICK. Well until someone proves to me she is sick, she is, or was, a HM to whom I didnt take and if my comments about her are perceived as hatred and OTT then so be it, thats what the whole program is about and we hear nothing about the Helen hate or even the Steven hate so please folks, level the playing field for all if you are going to act as judge and jury.

In closing, the truth about her Mystery illness is gathering hype and no doubt one day in the very near future the rags or mags will offer a one sided answer which we will all be expected to pay for and the proceeds will line her pockets and so be that and good on her if she can get money for walking and doing what she has done. My only contention is that she does not deserve to be treated kindly as she hasnt followed the rules of the game or indeed life if you are a moralist person.

End of rant and end of my explanations regarding a former HM that walked.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 08:08 AM #35
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I think she may be pregnant.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:16 AM #36
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I think she may be pregnant.
If she is with child, its probably her x BF's. There is no way she could think it would or could be Stevens. Biology does not work that quickly as most of you women know and if it is her X BF's baby, she should be clear on that because its not fair on Steven for her to point fingers at him by not being more open. The truth might lie in the fact that she knew or knows whos its is and wants people to think its a bb baby which will carry a great mag deal, but very unfairly and badly constructed ruse to make money. Anyway being pregnant isnt a mystery illness, its a fact of life and wouldnt preclude her from sitting on her arse in a house full of numpties doing little more than sleeping, eating and bonking for all to see. My own daughter is 9 months and 3 days pregnant and we are awaiting our second grandchild any minute and she was out cleaning the bloody garage this morning and bouncing on her sons trampoline for gods sake.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:17 AM #37
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If she is with child, its probably her x BF's. There is no way she could think it would or could be Stevens. Biology does not work that quickly as most of you women know and if it is her X BF's baby, she should be clear on that because its not fair on Steven for her to point fingers at him by not being more open. The truth might lie in the fact that she knew or knows whos its is and wants people to think its a bb baby which will carry a great mag deal, but very unfairly and badly constructed ruse to make money. Anyway being pregnant isnt a mystery illness, its a fact of life and wouldnt preclude her from sitting on her arse in a house full of numpties doing little more than sleeping, eating and bonking for all to see. My own daughter is 9 months and 3 days pregnant and we are awaiting our second grandchild any minute and she was out cleaning the bloody garage this morning and bouncing on her sons trampoline for gods sake.
I agree.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:06 AM #38

I see Lynn Goode has been in contact with Kim...makes me want to puke : Can see the pound signs in her eyes.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 10:07 AM #39
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

She is as bad as her son. Kimberly will feel very at home there, lol.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:10 PM #40

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post

I've seen the same people change their theories as time goes on, first BB was saving her because she was going to be evicted, then she lied about being ill and quit to save getting booed and now BB are helping her cover up the whole thing.

The lengths people go to so they can justify their hate towards her.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:37 PM #41

Quote:
I really cant understand what all this rubbish and fighting is about. Lets look only at facts in evidence.

1. She went to the DR after complaining to Steven that she was feeling ill.

2. She took photos with her which she has never done before.

3. The shows doctors were examining her that afternoon and no mention of hospital by BB.

4. BB decided to pull her out of the noms because maybe she wouldnt be available that night.

5. She was passed fit because they couldnt find anything wrong with her by highly paid doctors.

6. BB released a message saying she was fit to return to the house but she had refused.

7. BB announced on BOTS that her refusal to go back in was nothing to do with her illness.

8. Her refusal to go back meant she was classified as a walker.

9. She was allowed to make a call to Steven in the DR which was wrong but done to placate the HM's.

10. The phone call was made the day after she walked away from Elstree studios.

11. BB have not revisited the situation with any press releases because as far as they are concerned she walked away of her own volition and she has not been invited to appear on BOTS and they havent said anything else about her either and neither BB or BOTS have issued any get well messages or information to the contrary.

12. No doctors or hospitals have admitted she had been admitted and her supossed illness has been officially classified as Mysterious which is strange because there is no way that BB would let anyone sick just walk away to suffer without covering all angles for legal reasons

Anything else after this is pure speculation. Her false or not false twitter account and confirmation about being treated in hospital etc have all come from her or spoof accounts and nothing to do with BB or BOTS. The press covered her story yesterday but were vague which generally means either they know nothing or they cant print anything because of legal issues. So in saying all this, nobody knows what is wrong with her and indeed if she is sick and the simple fact that she hasnt offered any evidentiary documents or names of hospitals etc, leads everyone to believe conspiracy theories.

The only thing I printed that was fact was that i was told she wasnt taken to hospital by BB, she made her own decision to walk within a period of several hours after walking away from the show and before the eviction process so thats where I am leaving it.

My personal feelings of who or what she is or isnt, is based purely on evidence available to everyone on the net and my personal observations of her actions. My feelings about her are similar to those that are hating on Helen but her haters are allowed to hate on Helen but Kimberly's haters are not allowed to hate on Kimberly because she MIGHT BE SICK. Well until someone proves to me she is sick, she is, or was, a HM to whom I didnt take and if my comments about her are perceived as hatred and OTT then so be it, thats what the whole program is about and we hear nothing about the Helen hate or even the Steven hate so please folks, level the playing field for all if you are going to act as judge and jury.

In closing, the truth about her Mystery illness is gathering hype and no doubt one day in the very near future the rags or mags will offer a one sided answer which we will all be expected to pay for and the proceeds will line her pockets and so be that and good on her if she can get money for walking and doing what she has done. My only contention is that she does not deserve to be treated kindly as she hasnt followed the rules of the game or indeed life if you are a moralist person.

End of rant and end of my explanations regarding a former HM that walked.

Old 22-07-2014, 01:58 PM #42

don't care for her.bye
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 02:31 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post

lol, then it went from "she never went to the hospital" to "oh she was in the hospital? oh...she's faking it and the doctors are in on it!" we all know she was well enough to return and decided not to, but I see no reason for bb to lie about her being sick and that's why she initially left. and if she doesn't want to give out the details that's her business
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 02:33 PM #44
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Rather than acting like a dork with insutling symbols, why dont you challenge and say or disprove any of what ive written. Its easy to cast stones with no proof, but there again, maybe its just better you leave it because reading your retort will just amount to several minutes of my life wasted and i wont get them back.
Old 22-07-2014, 02:37 PM #45
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Stop Typing Like This Pls
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 02:52 PM #46

Quote:
Rather than acting like a dork with insutling symbols, why dont you challenge and say or disprove any of what ive written. Its easy to cast stones with no proof, but there again, maybe its just better you leave it because reading your retort will just amount to several minutes of my life wasted and i wont get them back.
I didn't read your post. I don't agree or disagree. I was laughing at the extent you went into the conspiracy theories. I can't believe someone cares that much.

I admire your effort.

Last edited by Marsh.; 22-07-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hospital, illness, kimberly, released, steven