Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 30-07-2014, 05:14 PM #26
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 5

9: 55 AM: Housemates are all wide awake after an early night are have put on their black suits and black dresses ready for their dress rehearsal. Team Crotchet which consists of Alex, Bronte, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel are rehearsing but with little progress. “You’re doing the wrong rhythm” Chloe says. “No I’m not it’s bah, bah, bah, bum, bahbahbahhhhh” Bronte insists. “Not it’s not it’s bah, bah, bum, bum bahbahh” Chloe sneers. “No it’s not, I’ve been doing this since the first rehearsal” Bronte says. “Well you’ve been doing it wrong” Chloe says. “No I haven’t” Bronte says. “Yeah you have, hasn’t she Joel?” Chloe says and Joel nods. “I’m sorry Bronte” Martyn says. “Oh for god sake” Bronte snorts and storms s off into the living room and walks past Team Quaver into the bedroom. “This is ridiculous” Rick sighs. “Let’s just continue” Martyn says. “We need to work as a team, we can’t play if we’re all bickering at one another” Rick sighs.

10: 33 AM: Team Quaver which consists of Doug, Judith, Will, Niamh, Maxine and Luna are all happily rehearsing. Maxine has taken charge of the performance due to her apparent musical knowledge. “Okay guys, we’re gonna climax now, are we ready?” Maxine smiles. “Yeah” the group sighs. “Actually I’m gonna fetch some water, anyone want some?” Maxine asks but the group remain silent as Maxine walks into the kitchen. “Bloody dictator” Judith smirks. “She won’t even let us get a word in” Niamh grins. “She’s such a liar” Will smirks. The group stare at him. “She has not musical knowledge what so ever, I’m grade 6 drums and she’s appalling” Will says. “Why didn’t you say something?” Luna asks. “Maxine seemed to have everything under control, I didn’t want to cause any more arguments so I played along, but then Maxine was god awful at the drums and then I realised that everything she said was bull****” Will explains. “Clever” Judith smirks. “Right, let’s get ready, Bronte’s gone off in a strop and the other team don’t seem so good so unless something drastically goes wrong we’ve got this in the bag as long as we all do what I say” Maxine says as she walks back.

11: 04 AM: Bronte has returned to the group. “Are you alright?” Rick asks and Bronte nods as she picks up her violin. “Good, now, we agreed that the rhythm I said was right so that’s what you’ve gotta do” Chloe says. Bronte practises Chloe’s rhythm but fails to do so. “For god sake Bronte, it’s really not that hard” Chloe sighs. “I never wanted to play the bloody violin, can you all stop pressuring me!” Bronte screams. “Calm down Bronte” Martyn says. “No, Chloe’s been biting my head off since we started this bloody task” Bronte screams. “Oh that’s rich; you’re the one who’s been two-faced and causing trouble” Chloe sneers. “Calm down Bronte” Alex says. “How can I? Chloe’s not gonna stop pissing me off” Bronte sighs as she rubs her eyes. “Just practise the bit again” Martyn says. “No, I’ve had enough, I’m not doing this bloody task, I’d rather eat basic rations that let you boss me about” Bronte says and storms off again. “Right, we’re gonna have to play without Bronte for now, everything should be fine but we’ll lose points for teamwork” Joel sighs.
11: 09 AM: Team Quaver are about to confront Maxine. “Maxine, what was your ex like at percussion?” Luna asks. “Good” Maxine replies. “What kind of stuff did he play?” Will asks. “Bit of rock, heavy metal and punk” Maxine says. “Maxine, stop bull****ting us, we know you lied about your ex being in percussion, you lied about drums and you lied about composing” Judith sneers. “What the hell, I know loads about drums” Maxine snorts. “Okay, name all drums” Will smirks. “That’s the snare, that’s the bass, that’s the high hat” Maxine says. “What about the others?” Will asks. “I dunno” Maxine sighs. “Just admit it, you lied, I’m grade 6 drums Max, I didn’t want to cause chaos as I believed you at first but then you played and I knew” Will says. “I’m just annoyed you lied to us” Doug says and Luna and Niamh murmur their agreement. “Fine you can go all jazzy on the drums and I’ll take over the flute, what we had is good though so don’t go changing it” Maxine sighs and sits down with the flute.

14: 34 PM: Both teams have done their dress rehearsal are have joined together in the living room. Luna, Doug, Niamh are chatting with Rick from the other team “So how’s yours going?” Rick asks Luna. “Good, we had a slight leadership problem but it’s been resolved” Luna smiles. “What was happening with Bronte? We saw her storm out, return and storm out again, she hasn’t left the bedroom yet” Niamh says. “Should one of us go talk to her?” Doug suggests. “I think she’s calmed down, I expect she’ll be out soon” Luna says. “Was Chloe giving biting her head off again?” Niamh asks. “Sadly, Chloe really needs to calm down a bit, Bronte doesn’t deserve the hate she’s getting off Chloe and her little cool crew” Rick says.

15: 33 PM: Maxine, Chloe, Martyn and Alex are in the garden by the pool sitting in the plastic chairs with the last of the wine. “Is this the last of the wine?” Chloe asks. “I think so, we’re the only ones who actually make good use of it though” Maxine smirks. “Yeah, I don’t get how the others survive the day without alcohol, especially today” Chloe sneers. “So do you think you’ll win?” Maxine asks Chloe. “With a bit of bloody luck, I am not living off basic rations for the week” Chloe says. “Do you think you’ll be up again next week? I can’t see you going this week” Martyn says. “Probably, and the week after, and the week after that until the final or I eventually go” Chloe says. “Who do you think will go?” Alex asks. “I think Joel’s in danger, but hopefully Bronte leaves, I can imagine Judith having a bloody breakdown” Chloe smirks.
16: 46 PM: Judith, Joel and Will are in the kitchen using the remains of the food to cook a meal. “So we’ll prepare a little banquet, keep the cereal, tea, coffee and all the snacky things but the rest we can cook up and serve” Judith explains. “Sounds good, the washing’s up not done though, everything’s dirty” Will points out. “Oh for god sake, it’s Chloe and Maxine’s job? Luna, Doug and Niamh collect the food and tidy up the living room, Bronte and Joel keep the bedroom tidy, Rick, Alex and Martyn sort out the pets, the bathroom and the garden, Chloe and Maxine have the simple job of doing the bloody washing up” Judith sighs as she walks out the kitchen.

“Chloe, Maxine, why haven’t you done the washing up?” Judith asks. “Dunno” Chloe snorts. “Forgot” Maxine smirks. “Can you go do it? Everyone else tidies up or cooks for you but you still on your arse all day sneering at others” Judith sighs. “I don’t wanna do the bloody washing up” Chloe says. “We’ve all got to do things we don’t want to” Judith says. “Not me, what’s the worse that’ll happen? Someone will eventually get it done; you can hardly kick me out or ban me from eating” Chloe smirks. “I’m not cooking for you or Maxine until you do your bit around the house, can’t you swap chores and do the laundry?” Judith says. “Why? I’ll do my own but I’m not touching anyone else’s clothes” Chloe says. “Why do you have to be so difficult?” Judith asks rhetorically. Chloe breaks into a grin as Maxine snorts.

17: 55 PM: Judith has finally prepared dinner and is about to serve it to the housemates bar Chloe and Maxine. Luna, Doug, Niamh, Joel, Alex, Rick and Martyn. Bronte is still in the bedroom and Chloe and Maxine are smoking in the garden. Will and Judith carry plates of food to the tables. “So what happened with the washing up?” Doug asks. “Had to do it myself” Judith sighs. “How’s Bronte?” Alex asks. “I saw her just before I called you all, she’s not hungry, I’ll make her a sandwich later” Judith smiles. “Thanks for cooking” Joel smiles. “No problem, I love cooking” Judith says. “Still think it’s a bit harsh leaving Chloe and Maxine out” Martyn says. “They seem happy enough” Judith says. “You’ve used all the food though, what are they gonna eat?” Martyn says. “There’s still snacks and stuff left” Judith says. “I think it’s a bit harsh banning them, I’ve gonna sit with them, you coming Alex?” Martyn says. Alex follows him and the pair walk off. “I’m gonna see how Max is” Joel says. “Bye then” Judith says as she takes Marty’s seat. “The croutons are ready, here you go” Will smiles. “Great, cheers Will” Doug smiles. “No problem, I have to cook for my flat mates all the time” Will smiles.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 12:05 AM #27
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Poor Maxqueen getting exposed like that

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 12:35 AM #28
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB&U View Post
Poor Maxqueen getting exposed like that

I do love some of the stuff coming up for Maxqueen!
Old 31-07-2014, 09:29 PM #29
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 6

It’s the day of the performances and housemates have all woken up early and are ready for the performances. Overnight the garden has been turned into a posh theatre. There’s a basic black stage with curtains either side, 12 comfy red chairs and a table of white wine, croutons and peanuts is at the back next to the chickens. Two famous British musicians and conductors will be judging and scoring the performances. Jonathan Dove is a British composer, he’s worked in opera, plays, films, choral works and orchestra and chamber music. Some of his operas include Flight, Life Is a Dream, The Palace in the Sky and Man on the Moon. Joining him is Sir Mark Elder (CBE) is a British conductor and has conducted the last night of the proms and many other spectacular performances. Sir Mark and Jonathan will be watching both teams from inside the bedroom away from the housemates via a screen and headphones. The two guests will score each group out of 10 in terms of Originality, Creativity, Teamwork and Technique.

11: 50 AM: Both teams are in the garden. “I’m actually about to crap myself” Maxine smirks. Maxine, Joel, Chloe, Martyn and Alex are sitting on the trampoline, Maxine is smoking. “What’s the bloody point of this? Why the hell have they given us a bloody black dress to wear?” Chloe moans. “I hate wearing ties” Martyn smirks. “Yeah, it’s too bloody hot to wear black outfits” Joel sighs. “This task has been a waste of time” Chloe sighs. “I bet the cool cliques are loving it, I bet they love dressing up” Chloe smirks.

11: 52 AM: Luna, Doug, Bronte, Niamh, Will, Rick and Judith have taken their seats ready for the day’s performance. “I really looking forward to seeing what you’ve done” Bronte smiles. “It should be okay I guess, looking forward to Will’s drum solo” Luna says. “Yeah, I can’t wait Will” Rick smiles. “I’m gonna fetch some croutons, anyone want some?” Bronte asks. “Fetch me a few” Niamh says. “And me” Doug smiles.

12: 00 PM: It’s time for the performances. “This is Big Brother, could team Crotchet take to the stage” Big Brother says. Alex, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel walk around the stage and sit down by their instruments. Bronte remains seated and the performance begins. Joel plays a C and E on the piano and breaks into a jolly rhythm, Chloe plays the cello. Suddenly Rick hits the crash symbol twice and breaks into a jazzy drum groove. Alex and Martyn begin to play the trombone and flute after Rick stops his groove. The flute, piano and trombone continue playing and then Martyn stops the flute and Alex then stops playing the trombone, Joel goes back to playing his C and E tune and Rick hits the cymbal to indicate the finish. Team Quaver burst into applause at the reasonable performance and Team Crotchet leave the stage and walk back to their seats.

12: 15 PM: After a short interval Team Quaver have been called to the stage. Will starts the performance with a fast drum beat, Doug blasts the trombone and Luna and Niamh start playing the cello and violin, Maxine begins playing the piano to little avail, the violin sound turns screechy whilst Maxine mucks the piano keys. Judith blows the flute and Chloe tries not to grin as Judith screeches out high notes. Will stops playing and the rest of Team Quaver play out of time. Will smashes the ride cymbal and the rest of the team stop playing, Will plays as loud rock fill and smashes the crash cymbal. The audience weakly clap and Team Quaver sit down feeling a bit unsure.
12: 20 PM: Jonathan and Sir Mark are in the laundry room whilst the housemates relax and drink. “Team 1 were very organised, a bit of originality and a bit of creativity” Jonathan says. “But they lacked in teamwork, one member was missing” Sir Mark says. “They had good technique for beginners” Jonathan admits. “Team 2 were a bit of a mess, their originality and creativity was great though, technique was appalling and teamwork was good except a bit of limelight hogging by the drummer” Jonathan says. “Agreed” Sir Mark says.

13: 45 PM: Jonathan and Sir Mark have left and housemates have been called to the living room to hear the results. “Housemates, the results of the shopping task have been finalised. Team Crotchet scored 6 for originality, 7 for creativity, 6 for technique and 3 for teamwork” Big Brother says. “Team Crotchet has a score of 22. Team Quaver scored 7 for originality, 7 for creativity, 4 for technique and 5 for teamwork. Team Quaver has a score of 23 and have therefore won this week’s shopping, Luna, Doug, Maxine, Judith, Niamh and Will shall live off a luxury budget of £150 whilst Team Crotchet will survive off a budget of £40” Big Brother says. The housemates cheer.

15: 04 PM: “We need bread, cereal, butter, pork, steak and bacon” Rick says as Team Quaver gather round the blackboard by the sofa. “Add eggs, sugar, tea, coffee and alcohol” Luna says. “I need cigarettes” Maxine says. “How many do you need?” Niamh asks. “I could probably manage 30” Maxine says. “That’s quite a bit out of our budget” Luna says. “I need cigarettes though” Maxine sighs. “Write down 15” Niamh says. “What the hell” Maxine snorts. “We’ve got to make sacrifices” Luna sighs. “We don’t need bloody shreddies or ketchup though” Maxine sneers. “Ketchup’s hardly expensive” Luna sighs. “Shall we go outside and chat to the others for a bit, get a drink and come back” Niamh suggests. “Alright, I’m gonna make a cuppa and meet you out there” Maxine smiles.

15: 10 PM: Maxine is in the diary room with the blackboard. “I’ve got it Big Brother; I’ve got the shopping requests” Maxine smiles. “How many cigarettes have you got on their Maxine?” Big Brother asks. “I changed it from 15 to 40, I got rid of the eggs, cereal, steak and pork as well as the sauces” Maxine smirks. “I also changed all the orange juice to alcohol” Maxine smirks. “I think it’ll do” Maxine says. “See ya” Maxine says and leaves.

“Where have you been Max?” Luna asks as she walks back into the living room. “I just handed the blackboard in” Maxine says. “Oh, we hadn’t finished” Niamh says. “I got us a few more things” Maxine says. “Like what?” Doug asks. “Cigarettes, about 40” Maxine smirks. “We had an agreement Maxine” Luna says. “Well I need cigarettes and that’s final, I’ve handed it in” Maxine grins.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:24 PM #30
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 7

Emma Willis walks out of the eye and walks down the crowd with their bright banners. Some say stuff like “Get Judith Out” or “We Love You Chloe”. “So, 7 days in and 12 will become 11, welcome to eviction number 1” Emma smirks. “Midway through tonight we shall save three housemates but for now, let’s catch up on all the action.

10: 12 AM: Maxine and Niamh are unpacking the shopping. “You know I brought cigarettes for the whole team, are you sure you don’t want one?” Maxine smirks. “No, smoking damages your lungs and causes cancer” Niamh sighs. “But it feels so good though, have you ever had one?” Maxine asks. “No and I don’t wish too” Niamh says bluntly. “God, some people in this house are bloody boring” Maxine snorts and walks off. Niamh rolls her eyes and continues unpacking.

10: 30 AM: Chloe, Joe and Alex are chatting in the bedroom. “So who do you think will leave tonight?” Chloe asks Joel. “I think I’m in trouble, I haven’t really done much” Joel says. “You won’t go, I can see Bronte leaving, Judith evicted would be hilarious” Chloe grins. “I can’t see Judith leaving, I bet anyone who hates you will save Judith which means Bronte is a goner” Alex grins. “Hopefully, I’m so pissed we lost the task though, at least we’ve got enough booze and fags for a week though” Chloe says. “Did we get anything else though?” Alex asks. “I think we ordered a loaf of bread, a pint of milk, and bits of fruit. Everything is stashed in the bottom fridge layer or the cupboard next to the oven” Chloe explains. “So we’ve got no food for the week?” Alex grins. “We’ll manage, Big Brother’s not exactly gonna let us starve” Chloe grins. “I guess” Alex smirks.

11: 44 AM: Rick, Martyn, Will and Doug are in the laundry room. “How does this thing work?” Rick asks. “I think it spins” Martyn says. “Just pass the me the power and the clothes, I’ll show you” Will sighs. “We can do more than a one basket at a time, their plenty of room” Rick says. “Fine, Doug pass me your pile” Will says as he crouches down and puts Doug’s clothes in. “Everything should be dark coloured, nothing white or nothing hard like denim?” Will asks. “Yeah” Rick says and Doug nods. Will slams the door, stands up and pours in the washing power. The washing machine starts spinning and a white shirt is seen. “Wait? Who’s shirt is that?” Martyn asks. “Crap” Rick gasps as he opens the door. Water pours out and Rick picks up his dyed shirt. “What the hell did you do Will?” Rick sighs. “He said a dark wash” Doug says and Will nods. “For god sake, that was my best shirt, cost me fifty quid” Rick groans. “I said no white shirts, and fifty quid’s an absurd amount to pay for a shirt” Will sighs.

14: 02 PM: Luna, Doug, Rick, Niamh, Bronte and Judith are in the living room. Alex, Martyn and Chloe are in the pool. Joel and Will are in the kitchen and Maxine is catching up on sleep in the bedroom. “I really hope Chloe goes tonight, I actually can’t stand her, she waltzed in her and acted like the bitch, she’s desperate to be a bitch” Judith snorts. “Yeah, I think she is a bit attention-seeking” Bronte says. “”It would be a shame to lose either of you but either of you two could go” Doug says sadly. “At least if I go I won’t have to be living with Chloe” Judith smirks. “Yeah but no one wants to be the first out” Bronte says. “Someone has to though and it could be one of you” Doug says.

14: 04 PM: Joel and Will are in the kitchen. “You’re team got a lot of good food, our team have got nothing but fags and booze” Joel smirks. “I’m sure you’ll be fine, Big Brother would probably just turn off the hot water for a few hours if you touched anything” Will smirks. “I feel like this Big Brother’s a bit more ruthless, did you watch Big Brother much?” Joel asks. “I didn’t watch it since it’s channel five move but I heard it was going back to basics and it seemed like an opportunity to know myself” Will says. “What about your studies?” Joel asks. “Well I got a break for the summer, I’m not exactly gonna be around for long though” Will says. “You’re gonna last longer than me I bet, and I watched the classic Big Brother era with Jade, Nikki, Aisleyne, Derek and Makosi but gave up in series 11, I didn’t really give a stuff about Josie and that John Jones guy” Joel says. “I think it was John James” Will says.
“Guys, I need to talk” Maxine slurs as she staggers into the kitchen. “I thought you were napping?” Joel says. “Yeah but I got bored and had a bit of wine” Maxine snorts. “There’s only a bottle left” Will says as he looks in the fridge. “I had a bottle of wine and a beer, I’m not drunk” Maxine insists. Maxine attempts to sit down but misses the chair and falls to the ground. “God, get her some coffee and take her to the shower, she can’t face eviction drunk” Will sighs. “I’m not drunk” Maxine slurs as she clambers onto the chair. “Where’s my girl Chloe?” Maxine says as she staggers into the living room. “Hey Bronte, it’s a shame we never really got on or spoke, that stupid cow Niamh is always in the way” Maxine chuckles as she slumps into the yellow sofa next to Bronte and Niamh. “Are you drunk?” Niamh gasps. “Grow up Niamh, it’s what adults do, there’s cola and squash in the fridge though” Maxine snorts. “You stink” Niamh says. “Charming, I’m bored, let’s dance” Maxine beams as she stands up. “Where’s the Dancefloor? We need to have some fun, one of us is getting booted out you know?” Maxine sings. “Go and take a shower and behave, you’re gonna be on live TV later” Bronte says. “We’re already live, there’s bloody camera watching up and streaming to the computers at home” Maxine groans. “We’re gonna be on live TV” Judith says. “Whatever, I’m gonna get my outfit together” Maxine slurs. “Yeah we should get ready” Judith says. “We’ve still got hours” Rick says as Judith and Bronte walk to the bedroom.

17: 44 PM: Judith, Bronte, Chloe and Maxine have finally gotten their eviction outfits ready. Joel walks into the bedroom and pulls off his black shirt revealing a muscular torso and pulls over a white crisp shirt. “That was quick” Chloe says. “I might comb my hair but I’m not fussed, if I go I go” Joel says. “I dunno if I should keep my hair straight or curl it” Bronte says. “Curl it but pin it back a bit” Judith says. “I’ll try that” Bronte smiles. “Maxine, are you alright?” Chloe asks. “I showered and drank a ton of water but still feel giddy” Maxine sighs. “You don’t need to worry about going” Joel says. “Yeah, good luck everyone” Bronte smiles.

17: 55 PM: Niamh and Rick are discussing the eviction result. “Maxine is a goner, I doubt she has any fan base” Niamh says. “Nah, she’ll have fans, not sure about Joel though” Rick says. “Maxine will go, I bet ya” Niamh says. “What will you bet? How about if Joel goes then you down a glass of wine” Rick smirks. “Okay, and if Maxine goes then you have to streak around the garden the second she goes on live TV” Niamh grins. “Not live” Rick smirks. “What about I down two glasses of wine as straight away if Joel’s evicted and you strip the second Maxine leaves” Niamh says as she holds out her hand. Rick shakes her hand as he says. “Wait, I’m allowed to wear pants right?” Rick says. “No” Niamh grins as she lets go of Rick’s hand.

“So Rick could possibly get naked if Maxine goes and Niamh could get drunk, this is gonna be an interesting night, but now we’re gonna save three housemates” Emma Willis says. The camera cuts to the house where Emma’s voice is heard. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, for the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. Luna, Doug and Niamh are sitting with Bronte by the blue sofa, Will and Rick are comforting Judith, Joel, Maxine and Chloe are together with Alex and Martyn on the red and yellow sofas. “I can reveal that the three housemates with the most amount of votes in no particular order are.....MAXINE........CHLOE.......AND JUDITH. Bronte and Joel, we’ll get back to you” Emma announces. Maxine hugs Chloe and Will hugs Judith. Rick winks at Niamh who sighs but hugs Judith.

“So Rick’s not getting naked tonight and Chloe, Maxine and Judith are safe. Lines have reopened and will stay open for the next ten minutes, it’s between Bronte and Joel, lines are appearing on the screens. To vote add 02 at the end for Bronte and 05 at the end for Joe. Votes cost 40p or you can use a double pack of votes for 99p on the Big Brother app” Emma says.

19: 22 PM: Niamh and Bronte are on the trampoline discussing Rick. “Do you find Rick hot?” Niamh asks as she looks over to Rick who is performing shirtless push-ups. “He’s good looking I guess” Bronte says. “We made a bet on the eviction; if he loses then he’s got to streak” Niamh smirks. “Oh my god, I can’t believe you” Bronte giggled. “He’s fit, you can’t deny that” Niamh says. “So who’d you bet on?” Bronte asks. “Maxine” Niamh says. “Why? Make a better bet next time” Bronte sighs.

19: 30 PM: Will is sitting with Judith in the bedroom. “It’s gonna be tough if you go” Will says. “You’ll be fine, to be fair doubt I’m going anywhere” Judith says. “Don’t get too cocky” Will warns. “Are you tired? You were up until 1 this morning?” Judith asks. “Yeah, didn’t sleep too well, it’s too hot” Will says and Judith nods. “As soon as someone’s evicted I’ll grab a drink and get to bed” Will says. “Evictions are a major part of a Big Brother experience, it’s gonna be weird actually being in the house 24/7 with strangers are seeing one of them leaving each week” Judith says. “Do you think you’ll last long?” Will asks. “Not a chance” Judith smirks. “You’ll last a month at least” Will says.

“Lines have now closed, let’s go to the house” Emma says as the camera cuts to the house where housemates are in the same seating. The crowd are chanting “GET JUDITH OUT”. “Housemates, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 72 hours the great British public have been voting to save. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and first to be evicted is....
Old 01-08-2014, 09:32 PM #31
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

"JOEL.”

Emma announces. Bronte gasps as Joel breaks into a weak smile. “Joel you have been evicted, you have thirty seconds to say your goodbyes.” Emma says. Chloe hugs Joel and Maxine gives him a longer hug. Luna, Doug, Niamh and Rick say goodbye. “See you guys, good luck” Joel smiles as he says goodbye to Martyn and Alex. “See ya Will” Joel says sadly as he shakes hands with Will and rubs his back. “Bye everyone” Joel says as he walks to the doors. The doors open up and Joel walks into the crowd.

Camera’s flash and the crowd cheer as Joel walks down the carpet. Emma leads him to the pod for a chat. “So the crowd seemed nice, do you have any reason why you were evicted?” Emma asks. “I guess I didn’t make much of an impression” Joel sighs. “Is it disappointing to be out?” Emma asks. “Of course, I had a nice group of friends and I was beginning to get on with the main kids especially Wil who is a lovely lad” Joel says. “Chloe and Maxine were very big characters; do you feel that hanging around with them affected your relationship in the house with the others?” Emma asks. “Yeah, Judith is a big character in the other group and she hates all of us so she probably nominated me” Joel smirks. “Judith didn’t nominate you, she nominated Chloe and Maxine. I can reveal that Doug, Luna and Will nominated you” Emma says. “Oh” Joel sighs. “Apart from Judith, who else did you feel like you didn’t get on with?” Emma asks. “I guess I didn’t get on with Bronte and Niamh, we’re very different people. Luna and Doug are okay. I like Alex and Martyn although Alex is rather quiet” Joel says.”A few of your nomination reasons said that you were following and leering over Maxine, is there any truth in that?” Emma asks. “Not at all” Joel gasps. “Well Joel, your time was short but sweet, you are the first ever guy to be evicted first from big brother UK, you may go and see your family” Emma beams as the crowd applaud. “So that’s Big Brother history broken but anyways, I’ll see you next Friday!” Emma says.

Back in the house Niamh has two wine glasses ready. “3, 2, 1” Luna, Doug, Rick and Bronte yell as Niamh downs the first glass, she swallows it but shakes her head, she gulps and downs the second glass. The housemates cheer.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:01 PM #32
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 8

Eleven housemates have woken up, Joel was evicted last night making him the first ever male to leave first in Big Brother UK history. Maxine has woken up and is staring at the empty bed next to her. “Do you think they’ll leave the bed there?” Maxine asks Chloe. “Maybe” Chloe says as she brushes her hair. “Depends, some newbies might nab the beds, god I hope we don’t get newbies” Maxine sighs. “I doubt they could continue a series for 9 more weeks with eleven housemates, we’d have like three housemates in the final, it would be tedious” Chloe smirks. “Yeah, I’ll fetch you a cuppa” Maxine smiles. “You can’t, our team’s ran out of coffee, got plenty of wine if you wanna pour me a glass” Chloe smirks. “Alright” Maxine smiles and leaves.

9: 33 AM: Rick, Niamh and Judith are chatting in the kitchen. “Where’s the cereal?” Judith whines. “We’re all out” Niamh sighs. “What about bread and butter?” Judith sighs. “Out of butter, there might be some bread” Niamh says. “All gone” Judith sighs. “Is there anything to drink?” Rick asked. “We’ve got wine and beer” Judith sighs as she looks through the fridge. “Great, chuck me a beer” Rick smirks and Judith passes him a beer. “You can’t drink beer for breakfast” Niamh says as Rick cracks open his beer. “We’ve got sod else though” Rick says and he drinks. “We’ve got to save the remains, there’s a bit of pork and mince, we can have that for lunch, we’ll have to skip dinner and perhaps have some eggs tomorrow for breakfast” Judith sighs. “We could just go to Big Brother and demand more food” Rick says. “We’ve already used our entire food budget, there’s no way they’ll give us more” Niamh sighs. “Are you alright Niamh? You don’t look too good” Rick says. “Probably the booze from last night, I must have had another two glasses or something” Niamh sighs as she rubs her forehead.
9: 58 AM: Chloe is sitting beside Martyn and Alex by the pool. Martyn and Alex are dipping their legs into the water whilst Chloe is playing with the ripples. “It’s too hot to do anything” Chloe complains. “Yeah, bloody global warming” Martyn smirks. “I can’t believe Joel’s gone” Alex says. “I think he’s the first ever male to leave Big Brother UK first” Chloe says. “I think so, it must be crap going first” Chloe says. “I’m not too fussed about when I leave, well I’d like to stay a few weeks at least” Alex says. “Yeah, see you in a bit, I’m going to the diary room” Chloe says.

10: 02 AM: Luna, Doug and Bronte are chatting in the living room. “I wished Joel stayed longer, he was starting to settle in and get out of Maxine’s arse” Luna smirks. “Well vote to save can get rid of the quieter characters, we could be in trouble” Doug nods. “Did you hear about Niamh’s bet with Rick?” Bronte asks. “Well I know Niamh downed two glasses” Luna says. “Yeah but if Rick lost then he had to streak” Bronte says. “Bit odd and a bit pervy” Doug grins. “Do you think she fancies him” Luna says. “Maybe, she said that he’s fit though” Bronte adds. “I gotta speak to Niamh, what’s she playing at?” Luna smirks.”God knows” Bronte grins.

10:03 AM: Chloe is in the diary room. “Big Brother we need food now, we’ve got nothing and we’re gonna starve, we’re really hungry and we need food in this hot weather and it’s killing us” Chloe whines. “Big Brother is unable to help you, Big Brother gave you enough money for food which should have been consumed over a week” Big Brother says. “We got no money” Chloe complains. “Your team failed the shopping task and as a result had to live off basic rations, good luck this week Chloe” Big Brother says. “Bye then” Chloe sighs.

10: 44 AM: Luna and Niamh are talking in the bedroom. “So do you fancy Rick?” Luna asks. “He’s fit, no one can deny that” Niamh smirks. “Anything else? Besides him being fit does anything else attract you” Luna asks. “He’s got a nice sense of humour and is chilled” Niamh says. “Do you think Rick feels the same what?” Luna asks. “I don’t know, can you just leave it for a bit, if Rick finds out that I’ve said this then I’ll be a laughing stock” Niamh says. “Calm down Niamh” Luna says. “Stop pestering me then” Niamh says loudly. “I’m not pestering you, I just wanna know the facts” Luna says. “That’s all you journalists do isn’t it? You get the facts but don’t care who gets hurt in the process” Niamh sneers. “Are you accusing me of hurting you? Don’t you dare judge me because of my job, I am more than my job, I love my job but I am not a snobby, prejudice reporter” Luna yells. “Oh look who’s getting ratty now, I was having fun with Rick last night but you’ve gone and turned it into some relationship scandal” Niamh says. “Stop twisting my words” Luna gasps. “Isn’t that what you journalists do? I know why you’re doing this!” Niamh sneers. “Why?” Luna asks. “You just wanna make a few quid in selling the story, well this ain’t a showmance, Rick and I are just friends who have a bit of flirty fun, he’s fit and you’re just jealous” Niamh says. “Oh shut up Niamh, I am not jealous of you and Rick” Luna says. “I bet you are, Rick’s way more fun that Doug, Doug’s boring as hell, you are jealous and it’s totally blatant” Niamh sneers as Luna dabs her eyes. “Leave Doug out of this” Luna screams and walks off.

11: 32 AM: Luna is sitting with Doug and Bronte in the living room, Will, Rick and Niamh are splashing about in the pool whilst Chloe, Maxine, Alex and Martyn are chatting in the bedroom. Judith is preparing lunch. “Don’t you just hate the way Judith actually does nothing but cook and mother Will” Chloe smirks. “Yeah, you kinda make her interesting” Martyn smirks. “She’s not done anything since she got here” Chloe says. “Why’s Judith even in here?” Maxine snorts. “So she can work on her cooking” Chloe snorts. “She ain’t gonna stand a chance in a vote to save this week” Chloe beams.

11: 44 AM: Niamh has started a splashing battle with Rick and Will. “Don’t you dare get my hair wet” Niamh screams as Rick splashes Niamh’s hair. “Oh I’m gonna get you back for that” Niamh grins as she uses her arms and soaks Rick. Rick shakes his wet hair out of his eyes and smirks. “I’m gonna get out” Will says as he climbs out and towels off. Rick and Niamh continue their splashing battle as Will walks towards the living room.

“Has anyone fed the chickens today?” Will asks as he walks in the living room. “I think Alex did, are Niamh and Rick alone in the pool?” Doug asks. “Yeah, the pair were getting flirty so I bailed” Will smirks. “Niamh’s all over Rick, dunno how Rick feels, someone should ask him” Luna sighs. “Yeah but you’d have to make it subtle, someone’s gonna have to get close to him and ask him” Bronte points out. “Who’s gonna do that? It’s gonna have to be a guy” Luna asks. “I can’t do it, I can’t cope with situations like that, I’m hopeless at the who d’ya fancy thing” Will smiles. “You lot are acting like right girls” Doug snorts. “Well you can ask him in a mature and sophisticated manner” Luna grins. “Guys, I’ve got lunch sorted, can someone fetch Niamh, Rick, Alex and Martyn?” Judith says. “Go on then” Luna smirks as she nudges Doug.

15: 55 PM: Housemates have finished lunch, washed the dishes and tidied the house and are in for a surprise as Judith and Chloe have been called to the store room. “What the hell is all this?” Chloe gasps as she holds a packet of chickpeas. “Chickpeas I think, we’ve got rice, chickpeas and two jugs of orange juice” Judith sighs. Well it’s better than nothing I guess” Chloe sighs as she picks up a cartoon of orange juice and starts walking.

17: 41 PM: Doug is sitting beside the pool whilst Rick is swimming. The pair are talking about Niamh. “Niamh was blabbing about Luna, do you know what happened?” Rick asks. “Not a clue, was Niamh upset?” Doug asks. “A bit pissed” Rick nods. “Niamh’s nice though isn’t she?” Doug says. “Yeah she’s fun, bit quirky at times” Rick smirks. “Is that good quirky?” Doug asks. “I guess” Rick smirks.

20:04 PM: Luna and Bronte are waiting for Doug to return, Chloe, Maxine, Martyn and Alex are still chatting in the bedroom, Niamh is outside chatting to Rick and Will is helping Judith with the laundry. “What took you so long?” Bronte asks. “Well I didn’t want to leave so soon but then Niamh arrived and I didn’t wanna stay but they kept on talking to me and I didn’t want them to get suspicious” Doug sighs. “So what did Rick say?” Luna asks. “He said that she’s nice and quirky which is good” Doug says. “What else?” Luna asks. “That’s all” Doug says. “What? You need to learn a thing or two” Luna grins. “Well you can do it yourself next time. I’m gonna take a shower, brush my teeth and get an early night, I can’t believe we stayed up and saw the sunrise this morning” Doug grins.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:13 PM #33
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Not here for broken tradition, even if it was a bore who went But yay @ Maxqueen and Closlé staying

Spoiler:

Old 02-08-2014, 09:16 PM #34
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not here for broken tradition, even if it was a bore who went But yay @ Maxqueen and Closlé staying
Aww, I didn't want to lose any of the big characters so soon, and Joel probably would have gone if it was a public vote.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:14 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB15: Pauline
BBUSA16: Frankie

Favourites (more):

Love this so far! keep upnthe great work
BigBrotherDude17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:02 AM #36
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2014, 02:32 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

your welcome
BigBrotherDude17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:37 PM #38
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 9

Housemates are having a lie-in on a quiet Sunday. Judith has cooked up a breakfast of rice and orange juice. “This really is taking the piss” Martyn sighs as he sits down. “Well no one savoured the food so we’ve got to survive on basic bloody rations” Judith sneers. “It’s like 10 o’clock, it’s a Sunday, can we just quieten down?” Doug sighs as he sits down. “Alright then” Martyn smirks. “What’s happening with lunch?” Doug asks. “More rice” Judith sighs. “Is there nothing else?” Martyn asks. “Sadly not, Big Brother’s making another delivery later” Judith says.

11: 00 AM: Housemates have been called to the living room. Luna, Doug and Bronte are sitting on the green sofa, Martyn and Alex on the yellow, Rick and Niamh on the blue, Maxine and Chloe on the red and Judith and Will on the orange. “Big Brother has noticed a lack of food in the house; Big Brother is giving a chance for one housemate to choose two others to join them in receiving a cooked lunch and cooked dinner for the next two days. Big Brother is inviting you to play the childhood classic, The Floor Is Lava” Big Brother says. “Eh?” Maxine snorts. “I loved that game” Will smirks. “Housemates, please stand up on the sofa’s, you will notice 22 beanbags in between the sofas, you may not touch the floor and the last housemate surviving will win a prize for them and two friends, housemates must also not make physical contact with one another” Big Brother says. “Well I am gonna win this” Maxine grins as she steps onto a beanbag. “Ahh” Maxine gasps as she slips and falls onto the ground. “Maxine, you are out, 10 housemates remain” Big Brother says.

12: 05 PM: It’s been sixty five minutes since housemates got their task. Bronte and Luna are still on the sofas, Judith and Will have travelled to the kitchen and Alex, Martyn and Chloe have gone to the bedroom. “There’s loads of room to move here, you can easily get from one side to the other” Alex says. “Yeah, I am not losing this task” Chloe says. “And you can easily jump from bed to bed” Alex says as she stands up. Alex jumps from the red bed to the other red bed, to the orange bed over jumps the next bed and lands on his bottom. “Damn” Alex sighs. “Alex, you are out, 9 housemates remain” Big Brother announces.

12: 30 PM: Rick, Doug and Niamh are chatting in the loungers. “We could use the chairs and go to the trampoline” Doug suggests. “Yeah, beanbags are tough to stand on, these chairs will be much better” Niamh says as she passes a chair to Rick. “Okay, I’ll just put it here” Rick says but the chair topples over. “I can get it” Rick says as he lies down and tries to grab the chair, he tries to grab the chair but misses and his hand swipes the floor. “Rick, you are out, eight housemates remain” Big Brother says. “Damn, we could just all leap off, I’m not even hungry” Niamh lies. “I’m starving” Doug says. “Well, I’m gonna join you Rick” Niamh grins as she dramatically leaps off her chair and onto the floor. “Niamh, you are out, seven housemates remain” Big Brother announces.

13: 23 PM: Doug, Luna and Bronte are sitting in the living room. “I can’t be bothered any more, I need the toilet” Bronte sighs. “Use the beanbags then” Luna says. “Nah, good luck” Bronte smirks as she steps off the sofa. “Bronte you are out, six housemates remain” Big Brother says.

15:00 PM: It’s been four hours since the housemates got their task. Big Brother has called the six remaining housemates to the trampoline. Doug, Luna, Chloe, Martyn, Judith and Will are sitting on the trampoline. Niamh, Rick, Maxine, Bronte and Alex are watching them with buckets of sponge balls. “The six remaining housemates must jump up and down and must try to make another housemate fall off; housemates may not use physical contact. The housemates on the floor will throw sponge balls in an attempt to get the housemates to fall off. The task will end when three housemates remain 3, 2, 1, Bounce!” Big Brother says. Luna and Doug rapidly start bouncing whilst Chloe attempts to stand still and Will is watching and ducking the flying balls. “Get Judith” Maxine whispers to Alex. Doug deflects a sponge ball from Niamh and Judith attempts to duck a ball from Maxine but it hits her in the head and she topples off the trampoline and on the floor. “Judith, you are out, five housemates remain” Big Brother says.

“We can get them off” Maxine chuckles as Judith begins throwing balls at Chloe. Doug starts jumping towards Martyn and performs a seat drop which flings Martyn into the air and loses control of his balance, a hit from Judith seals the deal as Martyn falls off the edge. “Martyn, you are out, four housemates remain” Big Brother says. “Housemates on the floor may open the lids of the buckets and may pour water on the trampoline. The housemates on the floor grin as Martyn, Rick and Alex throw water towards Luna who slips but doesn’t fall off the edge.
Luna, Doug, Chloe and Will remain and all four seem to be expertly ducking and avoiding the water. Chloe grabs hold of one of the balls and throws it at Luna. Maxine, Martyn and Alex also aim at Luna and Chloe leaps into the air and flings Luna into the air and off the trampoline. “Luna, you are out, Doug, Chloe and Will remain and may exit the trampoline” Big Brother announces. Doug and Will cheer as they grab chairs and beanbags and use them to navigate their way to the living room. Chloe remains on the trampoline and Maxine and Martyn hop on. “It’s soaking here, you might as well move” Maxine says. “Nah, I’m not risking it” Chloe smirks.
17: 44 PM: Will and Doug are chatting by the sofas alongside Judith, Luna and Bronte. “Whatever you do, please don’t let Chloe win” Judith smirks. “Yeah, I’m not moving; can one of you grab my duvet at night? I’m not risking anything” Doug smirks. “Yeah, Chloe’s determined though” Bronte says. “Chloe’s doing well” Will says. “Yeah but we can’t let her win” Judith says. “If she wins then she’ll deserve it as she won, she’s entitled to the prize as much as Doug or I” Will says. “Yeah but you’re gonna stay there, you’re not gonna move until Chloe’s out?” Judith asks. “I’ll try” Will says. “I really need the toilet” Doug smirks. “Where are Rick and Niamh?” Will asks. “Bedroom” Judith sighs. “The pair really don’t care about anyone else” Luna snorts. “Might have to send Doug on another infiltration mission” Bronte grins. “I’m not doing that again” Doug sighs. “Niamh seems to be Rick’s only close friend, this house is becoming much divided” Will says. “What? Us lot, Rick and Niamh and Chloe, Max, Alex and Martyn” Luna says. “Yeah, pity that we’ve all divided into cliques” Will says.

18: 04 PM: Chloe is chatting with Maxine. “I need the toilet” Chloe says as she stands up and grabs a beanbag. “I’ll grab your hand and help you walk” Maxine smiles. “Cheers” Chloe says. “Can you put the next beanbag in front of me” Chloe says and Maxine obeys. “You alright Chloe?” Doug asks. “Yeah, I’m not giving up anytime soon” Chloe grins. “Neither am I” Doug smirks. “Nor me” Will smiles. “Well may the best person win” Chloe smiles. “Max, the beanbag’s too far” Chloe whines. “I’ll move it then” Maxine sighs. Chloe sticks her leg out but the beanbag slides along the floor and Chloe ends up in a splits position. “I haven’t touched the floor yet, I’m still in” Chloe says. “Housemates may not make physical contact” Big Brother reminds the housemates. “You’re on your own Chloe” Maxine sighs. “I can do it, euugh” Chloe grunts as she tries to get up. “I’m stuck” Chloe yells as the beanbag slides further. Eventually Chloe’s groin touches the ground and Chloe ends up in a full splits position. “Chloe, you are out, Will and Doug remain” Big Brother says. “Damn it” Chloe grumbles. “Commiserations Chloe” Doug smiles. “You did well” Will says. “Cheers” Chloe sighs as she walks off. “How about we stand up, leap in the air and first one to land loses” Doug grins. “Might as well” Will smiles as the pair stand up. “3, 2, 1” Doug says and the pair both jump as high as possible. Will’s foot touches the floor half a second before Doug’s knee smacks the ground. “Will you are out, Congratulations Doug, you are the winner” Big Brother says. “I’ve landed on my knee” Doug sighs. “Are you alright?” Will asks. “It’ll wear off but it’s worth it for winning” Doug grins. “Can all housemates come to the living room. Doug, please announce your two dinner guests” Big Brother says and Chloe, Maxine, Martyn, Alex, Rick and Niamh all enter the living room “Erm, I’m going to choose Will” Doug says. Luna and Judith both smile at Doug. “And Chloe” Doug says. “What?” Judith gasps. “Yeah, Chloe came third, it’s only fair she gets a prize” Doug says. “Cheers Doug” Chloe beams. “But we’re your closer friends” Judith says. “Chloe’s desperate for food, she even begged Big Brother for some, she was determined to win the task, and she deserves it” Doug says. “Can Doug, Will and Chloe come to the diary room to eat their cooked dinner” Big Brother announces.

18: 34 PM: Luna, Judith and Bronte are discussing Doug’s choices on the red side of the sofa; Maxine, Martyn and Alex are discussing the decision on the purple sofa side. “Do you think our cliques might finally come together?” Bronte says. “Doug’s our bloody friend, he shouldn’t of chosen Chloe” Judith snorts. “Doug’s my friend as well, he chose Will but the he’d have to have chosen between us three, Doug’s my friend so I’ll stick by his decision. Doug doesn’t owe you anything” Luna snaps. “I do all the bloody cooking, I deserve to eat decent food” Judith says. “Well I respect Doug’s decision, it’s nice to reward someone who tried hard” Luna says. “Well don’t expect me to cook for you now, or Doug” Judith snorts. “The way you’re acting the only person left to cook for will be yourself. It’s time the house actually united and worked as a team rather than split apart” Luna says loudly. “I agree, we’re never going to get far if we form two cliques” Martyn says. “What about Rick and Niamh?” Alex says. “Niamh obviously fancies Rick” Maxine snorts. “Yeah, she even admitted it, Doug says that Rick finds her nice and good quirky” Luna says. “Aw, they’d make a nice couple” Maxine smirks. “They get on well, Niamh’s a bit childish though” Luna says. “She’s just nervous, she’d calm down if they actually got together” Maxine says. “Maybe” Bronte says. “Perhaps we could sort something out” Maxine says. “Niamh wants to play it subtle” Luna says. “Niamh ain’t gonna get anywhere without us” Maxine smirks.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM #39
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Maxqueen not being here for these childhood games

Spoiler:

Old 04-08-2014, 09:46 PM #40
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 10

9: 27 AM: Housemates are getting out of bed; Maxine and Bronte are preparing some French toast out of the rations Big Brother gave them earlier. Alex and Luna are chatting in the living room; Martyn is having a bath whilst chatting to Doug who’s on the bathroom sofa and to Will who’s showering. Chloe is gossiping with Niamh by the pool whilst Rick and Judith do the laundry. “I’ve got a new chore schedule” Maxine says as she clips a whiteboard to the fridge. “What am I down for?” Bronte asks. “Chickens, goldfish and garden this week with Luna, Niamh and Rick are doing the sweeping and cleaning, Chloe, Judith, you and I are cooking whilst Doug and Will do the laundry and Martyn and Alex do the bedroom and bathroom” Maxine says. “Are we swapping next week?” Bronte asks. “Yeah, but I’ll change is after the eviction on Friday, you nervous about nominations?” Maxine asks. “A bit, I was terrified last week but I relaxed midway through the week but was cacking myself in the bottom two with Joel” Bronte says and Maxine smirks.

9:30 AM: Luna and Alex are chatting about Rick and Niamh. “So what’s the plan?” Luna smirks. “Well Maxine’s put them on the rota for cleaning together, whilst they’re doing that someone’s gotta flirt with Rick, I think you or Bronte would provoke Niamh the most, she’ll get frustrated and probably argue, whilst arguing you’ve gotta make Niamh blurt something out, once that’s done you’ve gotta leave and we’ll all bugger off to the store room, diary room, laundry room and bathroom and someone’s gotta hold the door and shut them in wherever to get them chatting” Alex says. “Okay, when are we gonna do this?” Luna asks. “Before nominations, Judith’s already gotten Rick to clean the surfaces in the kitchen” Alex smirks. Judith, Chloe, Doug and Bronte all join Alex and Luna by the sofas. “So is everything ready? Judith you’ve gotta Niamh to clean, Luna wait a bit and flirt with Doug, get Max, Chloe and Martyn to the diary room, Doug and Will can shut themselves in the store room, Luna, I’m gonna be in the laundry room with Bronte and Judith, once Niamh’s confessed then you’ve gotta run to the laundry room and we’ll hold the door shut” Alex says.

10: 02 AM: Niamh and Rick are both cleaning the kitchen and Luna is approaching the pair. “You’re good at mopping Rick, all those strong muscles must help” Luna smirks as she touches Rick’s arm. “We’re trying to clean Luna” Niamh sighs. “So Rick, you wanna splash in the pool once you’re done?” Luna asks, ignoring Niamh. “Maybe” Rick says as he wipes down the table. “Come on, we’ll have fun” Luna says flirtingly.”Can you go away Luna?” Niamh sighs. “Why? Nothing wrong is there?” Luna smirks. “No” Niamh says. “Then what’s your problem?” Luna asks. “You’re distracting us” Niamh says. “Sorry, just wanted to chat with Rick” Luna smirks. “Oh, I’m done cleaning” Niamh snorts, throws down her cloth and storms off. Luna walks off to the laundry room. “All done?” Alex asks. “Nothing happened, Niamh’s just pissed” Luna says. “Plan’s ruined, well at least delayed” Alex sighs. “Can Alex come to the diary room to nominate” Big Brother says. “Might as well get everyone out” Luna sighs and Alex walks to the diary room.

“Hello Big Brother, my first nomination is Judith. She’s very moody and not very cooperative at the moment, she’s rather immature and tries to ban people from her cooking which is out of order, she hasn’t got a positive attitude towards the house at the moment. My second nomination is Will, we haven’t really connected or even spoken much since we both arrived, Will seems to act quiet and doesn’t get involved with conversations much” Alex says. “Thank you Alex, you may leave” Big Brother says.

Bronte is next to nominate. “Well my first nomination is Niamh, Niamh’s pretty much inseparable from Rick at the moment and is acting really bitter towards Luna and is being very immature. My second nomination is for Judith, Judith’s rather bossy and expects her own way like with yesterday’s task, she believed that she was entitled to food and it wasn’t fair and just idiotic” Bronte says.

It’s Chloe’s turn. “Hey Big Brother, my first nom is for Judith, me and her really don’t get on, I’m only staying civil with her at the moment for the sake of the house but she’s really bossy and we just clash over anything, if we’re left alone together it’s really awkward, we have no interests, we’re really different people. My second nom is Rick, I want Rick to face the vote as hopefully he’ll be up and out, Him and Niamh are really cringey, I bet the public are dreading them to get together which they mostly will so I’m kinda doing the public a favour, Rick’s a bit too ladish for my liking, he acts really swaggy and I really wish he’d drop the act” Chloe says.

11: 55 AM: Housemates are engaging in a boiling debate. “Who do you think will be up for nomination?” Judith asks. “It’s up for eviction” Will smirks. “No it’s not; I watch Big Brother and all the housemates say up for nomination” Judith says. “Well they’re all wrong, everyone’s up for nomination, you’re up for eviction if you’re nominated” Will says. “But you’ve been up for and from nominations and the public are nominating who to go” Judith says in a desperate attempt to prove her point. “No, it’s up for eviction, housemates get it wrong every year” Luna smirks. “It’s up for eviction” Maxine smirks and Martyn and Bronte both nod.

12: 03 PM: Doug’s next to nominate. “So my first nomination is for Alex, I think Alex is very sneaky and is playing the game, I think he’s purposely acting quiet and avoiding confrontation so he escapes nomination and therefore eviction, I think his failure of a plan was a desperate attempt to become accepted. My second nomination is Niamh, I don’t care whether her and Rick actually have something because forming a relationship in the house is not a good thing, it can only lead to chaos and I want Niamh out before anything cringey happens, Niamh’s suddenly spending loads of time with Rick and it’s a bit pathetic how she spends loads of time with him but doesn’t want to admit anything to him” Doug says.

Judith’s next to nominate. “Right, so firstly I’m nominating Chloe, Chloe and I still don’t get along, we’re just very different people from different backgrounds and she still does very little housework. Secondly I’m nominating Maxine, I’m incredibly disappointed with her for lying to us about her musical experience in the task and I can’t believe the cheek of her to order 40 bloody cigarettes” Judith sighs. “Thank you Judith” Big Brother says. “Big Brother, it is up for nomination isn’t it?” Judith smiles. “Is it up for eviction, all housemates are up for being nominated and the nominated housemates are up and potentially face eviction” Big Brother says. Judith sighs and exits the diary room.

“Big Brother’s right, it is up for eviction” Judith sighs. “What are you gonna do? Ban him from your measly food?” Chloe smirks. “I thought we we’re going to try and get along?” Judith sneers. “Well everyone but you agreed, you seemed too fussed with your cooking and cleaning to care. You were probably too busy mothering Will” Chloe says. “I’m being friendly, aren’t I Will?” Judith sneers. “You are a bit protective” Will says weakly. “Well I’m sorry, I’m never cooking again, you can do it yourself” Judith rages.

Luna’s ready to nominate. “So my first nomination is for Judith, Judith really seems against being a civil house, the fact that she felt she was owed a cooked dinner was appalling, no one owes Judith anything” Luna says. “My next nomination is for Alex, Alex’s plan failed earlier and it made me think that he’s game playing, the fact that he went to the effort to get the house involved in a plan makes me think that’s he’s trying to be cunning and deceptive but he’s really not” Luna smirks.

Martyn is next to go to the diary room to nominate. “Hello, my first nomination is for Doug, We’ve not really connected or chatted much since we arrived and Doug seems rather sly if I’m honest, I think he’s a game player and I can’t stand people who treat it as a game. My next nomination is for Rick, We’ve not really chatted at all since the first day or two and him and Niamh look set to be a couple which I find repulsive and I’m dreading it so I hope Rick’s out before anything happens” Martyn says.

Niamh is next to nominate. “Hey Big Brother, firstly my first nomination is for Luna, we had an argument about Rick and I think she’s been really out of the order the past few days. Luna is jealous that I’ve got a close, hot, guy friend and she’s bitter and desperate, she’s desperate to get a scandal out of this and she was bang out of order earlier flirting with Rick. Next I’m nominating Bronte, she’s also being very immature about the whole Rick situation and she’s turned into a bit of a bore and has changed and isn’t all so innocent” Niamh says.

15: 25 PM: All the housemates are in the garden, Rick, Will, Doug, Martyn and Alex are in the pool, Luna, Maxine, Bronte and Chloe are sitting on the chairs besides, and Niamh and Judith are on the hammock. “Nice day isn’t it” Maxine beams. “Yeah, too much sweat though” Chloe smirks. “I’m going in” Bronte grins as she stands up and walks to the ladder. “Who takes the ladder?” Luna smirks as she and Chloe walk to the springboard. Luna leaps into the air splashing Rick and Doug. Maxine climbs in from the side. “Come and join us guys” Doug smiles. “I’m alright” Niamh says. “Aw, come in Niamh” Rick says. “Fine” Niamh smiles. “What about you Judith?” Maxine asks. “There doesn’t seem to be enough room” Judith says. “There’s plenty of room” Chloe smirks. “Alright” Judith says as she steps into the pool. “Could Rick come to the diary room” Big Brother announces. “Be down quickly, not even gonna bother getting dressed” Rick smirks.

Rick is in the diary room. “So my first nomination is for Chloe, she still doesn’t seem like she’s going to keep this nice and friendly act for long, I think she just doesn’t want to get nommed in the next few weeks and she hasn’t done much to show she’s changed. My next nomination is Luna, she was doing some odd flirty thing earlier and it as just odd and I have no idea what she was playing at” Rick says. “Rick, can you please not get the diary room chair wet, thank you, you may leave” Big Brother says.
Will is the last one to nominate. “My first nomination is Alex, I believe Alex is a game player, I feel like he’ll become devious and deceptive over the next few weeks if he doesn’t go, his Niamh confession plan was shambles and embarrassing. Next is Luna, Luna’s idea to get Doug to befriend Rick was cruel and not necessary, I don’t think Luna is entirely who she says she is” Will says.

19: 04 PM: Housemates have dried off from the pool and Big Brother has given the housemates a barbeque. “Right guys, I’ll cook the meat, someone can grab the booze, we can have a barbeque pool party” Judith smirks. “Cannonball” Rick shouts and cannonballs into the pool. “I’m going on the trampoline” Bronte says. “Housemates, enjoy the meat” Big Brother says. “Eh?” Chloe says. “Housemates, the housemates facing this week’s public vote are... Judith.....Rick.....Alex....And Niamh” Big Brother announces. “Commiserations guys” Chloe smiles. “Yeah good luck” Maxine says. Judith, Alex, Rick and Niamh form a huddle. “Pool jump?” Rick smirks. “Alright” Niamh grins, the pair leap into the pool followed by Judith and Alex.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:09 PM #41
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheBadger View Post
“Is it up for eviction, all housemates are up for being nominated and the nominated housemates are up and potentially face eviction” Big Brother says. Judith sighs and exits the diary room.
yas at them actually getting it right for once

Spoiler:

Old 05-08-2014, 09:40 PM #42
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 11

9: 04 AM: Housemates have woken up and are in for a shock. “What the hell’s all this?” Chloe gasps as she ponders round the living room looking at the green posters of beautiful cows, pigs and chickens. “Aww, that’s a cute pig” Bronte smirks as she walks to the fridge. “What the hell is this?” Bronte gasps. “What is tofo?” Chloe asks. “That’s tofu, it’s a vegan food” Will says. “It looks like polystyrene” Chloe snorts. “Can all housemates come to the living room” Big Brother announces.
“Housemates, your shopping task for this week is called “Vegans”. You will be going Vegan for the next few days, this means no meat, no eggs, no dairy products, no beauty products that have been tested on animals, no clothes that are made from leather, silk, any animal feathers, wool or fur” Maxine reads of a sheet. “Oh god, I need meat” Rick sighs. “A housemate may give up the task by eating a chicken drumstick on a tray by the kitchen hatch” Maxine says. “Oh, I need my beauty products” Niamh gasps. “Finally, housemates must take any beauty products, any remaining animal food, any clothes made from animals to the store room and collect vegan clothes to wear for the task” Maxine says. “We’re gonna look like tramps” Chloe sighs. “Come on guys, it’s only a few days, we can do it” Martyn says. “This is a great task, I’ve always wanted to go vegan and now I have no choice” Bronte smirks.

9:10 AM: Housemates have entered the store room. “Ew, these are disgusting” Chloe scoffs. “I am not wearing that” Niamh says. “We’ve got to” Luna says as she puts her animals clothes down. “Chloe, where are your beauty products?” Luna asks. “I cannot give those up” Chloe sneers. “Please Chloe, we need as much food as possible next week” Luna says as she hands Chloe a makeup remover wipe. “How do I know what’s been tested on animals?” Chloe asks. “It should say on the packet, clothes should say what they’re made of on the label” Luna says.

10: 44 AM: Bronte is talking to Alex, Judith, Martyn and Maxine about being a vegetarian. “It’s fairly easy, it feels really rewarding not eating dead flesh, like, meat is actually a dead body, something that was living and has been killed so we can eat it, it doesn’t seem fair” Bronte says. “Yeah but steak does taste bloody good” Alex smirks. “Besides, meat’s overrated, there’s plenty of other food from other cultures that we’ve never heard of” Bronte says.

11: 05 AM: Judith is looking through the vegan food. “We’ve got soy milk. Lot’s of veg, tofu, more veg, a lot of bread and some quorn. Quite a bit actually” Judith says to Niamh. “It’ll go soon” Niamh smirks. “I can’t see anyone eating the tofu unless their desperate” Judith says. “Well it looks disgusting, is it even edible?” Niamh says. “Possibly, I don’t really want to find out” Judith says.

14: 51 PM: Chloe, Doug and Will are in the laundry room. “Wait? Why’s the door left open?” Will gasps. “ The chickens” Doug gasps as he jogs into the pen. “They’re walked off” Doug says. “Guys, where are the chickens?” Doug asks Luna, Maxine and Bronte. “Wait? They’ve gone?” Luna gasps. “Yeah” Doug sighs. “There’s only four of them, they can’t have gone far” Doug sighs and walks back into the laundry room. “Let’s find them” Will smirks.
“I don’t think any are out here” Luna says. “Who left the door open?” Maxine says. “Maybe someone wanted some meat” Luna smirks. “That’s cruel, no one’s eaten the chickens” Bronte says.”Nah, none of them are in the garden” Maxine says.
“Have you checked the blue bed?” Will says. “Yeah” Chloe says. “I’m just gonna crawl under” Will sighs. “Aha” Chloe smirks. “What?” Will asks. “Under the red bed” Chloe says. “Great, any others here?” Will says. “Doubt it” Chloe says and Will carries the chicken. “Come on little chick, we need to name them, let’s name this one Clucky” Will grins. “Come on Clucky” Chloe smirks. “We’re calling the others Dolly, Dusty and Peggy by the way” Chloe smirks.

15: 03 PM: Doug and Bronte are searching the living room. “Found her” Doug smirks. However the chicken flutters into the air and onto a skirting board and has no intention of getting now. “Right, gimme a leg up” Bronte smirks as Doug cups his hands. Bronte carefully grabs the chicken and takes it back to the pen.

15: 09: Luna, Maxine and Rick are searching the remainder of the house. “Got her” Maxine says. “Great” Luna smiles. “Oh no” Maxine gasps. “What?” Luna asks. “She’s just crapped in my hand” Maxine gasps and Rick burst out laughing. “Don’t laugh, my hands are covered in crap” Maxine snorts. “Oh god, I’m so hungry” Rick sighs. “There’s plenty of food” Luna says. “I need meat, just looking at the chickens is making me hungry” Rick sighs. “Don’t give up Rick, I can’t wear this tramp stuff much longer” Maxine says as she passes the chicken to Luna and begins washing her hands.”Shall we just call it quits?” Rick smirks. “Yeah” Maxine says. “Guys, just give it another day at least, this task could do us some good” Luna says. “I need meat, I need my makeup and I can’t wear this stuff any longer” Maxine says as she passes Rick a chicken drumstick. Rick bites into the drumstick. “Ah, that tastes so good” Rick smirks. “Yeah, fresh tasty chicken” Maxine beams. “Rick and Maxine may come to the store room to change clothes, apply any beauty products and eat from the fridge of meat” Big Brother announces. “Yes” Rick smirks. “Big Brother would also like to add that meat eaters may not enter the garden or the bedroom throughout the remainder of the task” Big Brother says. “What the hell?” Rick gasps. “I just want my bloody clothes back” Maxine snorts.

17: 27 PM: Rick is confronting Martyn and Alex about the chickens in the living room. “Did you leave the door open?” Rick asks. “Don’t think so” Alex says. “We might have actually” Martyn says. “Well be more careful, we’ve just spent the past hour and a bit searching the house, Maxine even got crapped on” Rick says. “Yeah sorry” Alex says. “Well you’re both careless, you just sat by the pool chatting” Rick says. “Calm down Rick, they’re chickens; they’re dumb animals and taste delicious” Martyn smirks. “Animals have feelings, animals are equal to all of us” Rick says. “Since when did you care?” Martyn asks. “Since I spent half an hour in the pen looking after the chickens, animals are beautiful creatures” Rick says. “Well you just went and ate the bloody drumstick, you’re hardly one to talk” Martyn smirks. “Yeah and I regret it, I’m not gonna touch any of the meat in the fridge and I’m gonna continue wearing the vegan clothes in the house” Rick says. “They’re hideous, I can’t stand another day in them” Alex says. “Well go and eat the drumstick and give up” Rick says. “You lasted like half a day, we’re still beating you” Martyn says. “Well I’ll remain vegan for the remainder of my time in the house” Rick says. “Okay, so will I” Martyn says. “I’m done with this” Alex says and chews into a chicken drumstick. “Alex, you may enter the storeroom to switch over your clothes and access a fridge of meat. Rick, Maxine and Alex are not allowed to enter the garden or bedroom for the remainder of the task. “I’ve got our duvets, we can kip on the sofa” Maxine smirks as she enters the living room with two yellow duvets and an orange one.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:04 PM #43
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 12

Housemates are up and ready for another day of being vegans, Rick, Maxine and Alex gave up yesterday and were allowed to swap clothes and eat meat from a special fridge.

9: 35 AM: Luna, Doug and Rick are chatting in the bedroom. “So jealous you get to eat meat, It’s only been a day but I really miss it” Doug smirks. “Give up then” Rick says. “Nah, we need the food and these clothes aren’t too bad” Doug smirks. “There’s still 8 of us left, that’s gonna give us a bit of cash for food” Luna says. “Yeah but people can still give up, I don’t expect Chloe or Niamh to stay much longer” Doug says. “Yeah” Luna says.

“Judith, we got any cheese?” Chloe asks as she walks into the kitchen. “No” Judith sighs. “We can’t have eaten it already” Chloe sighs. “Cheese is from cows and is therefore an animal product” Judith says. “Vegans are so fussy, what else have we got?” Chloe asks. “Nothing but tofu” Judith sighs. “I am not eating that” Chloe says. “Well we’re gonna have to starve” Judith sighs.
10:00 AM: Housemates have been called to the living room and Will is reading off a card. “Housemates, Big Brother has noticed a lack of eating the vegan foods. In the store room you will find 11 bowls off vegan food, 3 bowls contain tofu, 3 bowls contain quinoa, 3 contain seitan and two contain oatmeal with soymilk. Each housemate will be given one bowl and if the housemate eats the bowl they will receive five pounds towards the shopping. Rick, Maxine and Alex are able to participate.

“We’ve got the bowls” Will says as he carries out a tray of bowls alongside Alex. “I’m not eating tofu, can I have the oatmeal?” Chloe asks. “I don’t want the tofu” Bronte says as Alex hands her a bowl.”No one wants the tofu” Alex sighs. “I’ll have it” Rick says. “And me” Martyn adds. “I’ll take a bowl if no one else wants to” Niamh sighs. “Okay, so Rick, Martyn and Niamh have tofu, Luna, Doug ad Will have quinoa, Bronte, Judith and I have seitan and Chloe and Max have oatmeal” Alex says. “Yep” Luna smiles.

“I can’t eat this” Chloe splutters as she chokes on her oatmeal. “Yeah, the milk is disgusting and the entire thing’s dry” Maxine says. “Yeah this seitan thing has no flavour what so ever” Bronte smirks. Niamh covers her mouth and her cheeks are expanding. “I’m about to puke” Niamh belches as she runs to the kitchen and vomits in the sink. “God I can smell that” Chloe snorts. “Are you not eating Rick?” Martyn smirks. “Are you?” Rick asks. “I’ve had one chunk” Martyn says. “So have I” Rick says. Rick eats another piece of tofu. “It’s disgusting” Rick splutters. “Yeah, but I’m gonna eat it all” Martyn smirks as finishes his tofu. “So will I” Rick says and swallows a chunk of tofu. Rick starts choking but swallows the remainder of his food. “That’s a tenner in the bank, let’s not even bother with this crap” Luna sighs. “Quinoa is quite nice, we should ask for more of it” Will smiles as he licks his spoon. “So that’s another fiver” Luna smirks. “I’m not eating any of this” Alex says and Bronte nods.

10: 55 AM: Chloe is whining to Bronte in the garden. “Seriously, these clothes are ghastly, I really can’t wear them much longer” Chloe moans. “Yeah, I need y makeup, it’s killing me” Bronte whines. “Shall we just give up?” Chloe suggests. “I’m not giving up, I’m really hungry though” Bronte says. “We have nothing but bloody tofu. This task is getting painful, I can’t do it” Chloe says. “Come on Chloe” Bronte says. “I need my damned makeup” Chloe yells and storms to the living room. “Don’t eat it Chloe, come one, think of the food we’ll be able to buy” Bronte says. “I need my clothes back” Chloe says as she twiddles the chicken drumstick. “You won’t be allowed in the bedroom or the garden, you’re gonna need to buy cigarettes sooner or later, don’t go making any rash decisions” Bronte says. “I’m so hungry” Chloe sighs. “Just put the drumstick down” Bronte says. Chloe quickly bites into the chicken. “That’s better” Chloe beams. “Chloe, you could have given it another day” Bronte says. “Chloe, you may enter the store room, you are not allowed in the garden or bedroom” Big Brother announces.

12: 32 PM: Judith is complaining about the lack of food. “There’s only bloody tofu, no one is eating the bloody tofu, it’s dry, cold and tasteless” Judith whines. “It’s not too bad” Rick says. “I don’t see you eating any of it” Judith snorts. “Calm down Judith, it’s only a bit of tofu” Rick smirks. “I can’t be dealing with this” Judith says. “Think of the shopping budget, we just need to keep on trying and we’ll get a decent budget” Rick says. “Easy for you to say, you’ve already given up” Judith snorts. “Yeah and to be fair I’m staying vegan for the week and maybe a bit longer” Rick says. “Face the facts, this stuff is disgusting, dull and bitter” Judith says.”Yeah but we need decent grub” Rick says. “I want decent food but this task is frustrating, I’ve lost my makeup, my good clothes, all the meat, this ain’t good for our health” Judith says. “Being a vegan is perfectly healthy” Rick says. “Since when were you an expert in all this vegan nonsense” Judith snaps. “Well if you think it’s nonsense then go and eat the chicken stick and end it all the task, but don’t complain when we have no food” Rick sneers.”I will, I’m not eating this vegan crap” Judith says, Judith bites into the chicken drumstick and smirks. “Judith, you may enter the store room, you are not allowed into the garden or the bedroom” Big Brother announces.

“You happy now?” Rick sneers. “I want food, I need to eat, you gave up, you can’t talk, I’m gonna get my duvet, I just wanna get to sleep” Judith sneers. “Its midday” Rick sighs. “Well I ain’t cooking anything, you can try and do something with the tofu” Judith says as she walks to the bedroom.

16: 44 PM: Rick, Chloe, Maxine and Alex have covered the sofas in colourful duvets. “It’s like a little fort; I used to love building them as a kid” Chloe smirks. “Yeah, we could camp out and have a little meat feast” Alex grins. “Why not, we could try and piss the others off by eating meat in their face” Maxine smirks. “Seems a bit harsh” Rick says. Luna, Doug, Bronte and Will walk in the living room. “Everyone cosy?” Luna grins as Will, Doug and Bronte pile onto the comfy sofas. “Yeah, how about a game of truth or dare? Y’know have some proper sleepover fun” Chloe grins. “Alright” Rick smirks and Maxine, Alex and Doug nod. “I’ll get some snacks, we can have a little feast” Luna grins. “So Chloe, truth or dare?” Rick asks. “Dare” Chloe grins. “Right, you got to mix the tofu with water and down it” Rick grins. “Gross” Chloe smirks. “I’ll ask you a truth whilst I do that, Rick, if you had to, who would you got on a date with in the house?” Chloe asks as she walks to the kitchen. “I dunno, Niamh, probably, we get on well, it would be fun” Rick says. “What’s going on with you and Niamh?” Will asks. “Eh, I only have to answer one question” Rick smirks. “Right, I blended it up” Chloe sighs, he puts the cup to her lips and glugs the tofu paste all in one. The housemates cheer as Chloe sits down and wipes her mouth.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:14 PM #44
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 13

10: 02 AM: Bronte is merrily sitting in the garden, Chloe and Maxine are smoking by the fishtank and Rick and Martyn have mashed up some tofu for breakfast. Luna, Doug and Will are in the laundry room and Judith and Niamh are chatting in the bedroom.

Bronte has been called to the diary room. “Hello Big Brother” Bronte smiles. “Hello Bronte, Big Brother has a task for you” Big Brother says. “Oooh, what?” Bronte asks. “Big Brother will provide you with a gardening hoe, vegetable seeds and flower seeds of your choice, over the next week you must water and look after your vegetable and flowers, if the flowers die or the vegetables are damaged then the house will be punished, Big Brother is putting you on gardening duty for the remainder of this week and next, your first task is to hoe the grass” Big Brother announces. “Great” Bronte smirks.

“Guys, I’ve got a hoe” Bronte announces. “What?” Rick gasps.”A hoe” Bronte repeats. “What’s a hoe? Well I know what a hoe is, but not the kind of hoe you’ve got” Rick stutters. “It’s used for gardening, I’ve got to do some planting” Bronte says.

11: 29 AM: Judith and Chloe are in the kitchen. “How are you coping without going outside?” Judith asks. “Alright, can’t smoke indoors though which is annoying, where d’you sleep last night?” Chloe ask. “The couch in the bathroom, dunno why it’s there” Judith smirks. “Yeah, I kinda regret eating the chicken, we really need a decent food budget” Chloe says. “Yeah, it’s a shame some people ate it all straight away” Judith snorts. “Are you talking about Max? She barely had anything” Chloe scoffs. “Maxine practically ate our entire fridge” Judith snaps. “You had loads as well, I barely saw you not eating last week” Chloe says. “Get a grip, I savoured the food, Maxine filled the budget with bloody cigarettes and booze” Judith says. “Which we need, I need booze and fags” Chloe says. “You want them, you don’t need them, we need bread, eggs, butter, tea, milk, coffee, fruit, meat and other things, fags are a luxury, and we don’t actually need them” Judith says. “I need them” Chloe says as she points to herself and leans forward. “You’re addicted aren’t you?” Judith snorts. “How dare you accuse me of being addicted, I just like them, have you ever had one, they’re nice” Chloe says. “No that’s the nicotine inside you, how many do you have a day?” Judith asks. “Like a packet, maybe less, maybe more” Chloe says loudly. “Go in the living room Judith” Luna says as she enters and ushers Judith away. “You alright?” Luna asks. “No I’m not alright” Chloe shouts as she whacks her fist on the kitchen table. “Ah” Chloe winces. “You could do it if you wanted” Luna says. “Do what?” Chloe asks. “Give up smoking” Luna says. “No way, I don’t want to, I like them” Chloe says. “They’re killing you Chloe, just try a day or two without smoking, it could do you good, perhaps take a bit more fruit, it could do you some good” Luna says. “I’m not some charity case, I don’t need help” Chloe cries. “Of course you don’t but I want to help you” Luna says. “You’d love that wouldn’t you? You’d love to help the poor little tramp and become goody woody Luna” Chloe sobs.”I’m sorry Chloe, I didn’t mean to upset you” Luna says. “I’m just sick of some people” Chloe cries. “Get some fresh air” Luna suggests. “I ate the bloody drumstick; I’m not allowed in the garden” Chloe sighs. “And, what’s Big Brother gonna do about it” Luna smirks. Chloe walks out the kitchen and into the living room.

“Max, Alex, Rick, come with me” Chloe smirks. “Where you going?” Alex asks. “Outside” Chloe grins. “We’re not allowed” Rick says. “And? What’s Big Brother gonna do? Use physical force” Chloe smirks. “To the trampoline” Chloe yells.
Chloe, Maxine and Rick run round Bronte’s gardening patch and dive onto the trampoline. Alex runs through the patch and dives onto the trampoline. “Alex, what the hell have you done?” Bronte yells as she looks up from her hoeing and towards Alex. “What? I didn’t do anything” Alex sighs. “You just ran through, I just planted some leeks and you’ve trampled over them” Bronte whines. “It’s a leek, just replant it” Alex shrugs. “Stop being so careless Alex, you’re not allowed outside” Bronte says. “This is Big Brother, could Chloe, Maxine, Rick and Alex return inside or face punishment” Big Brother announces. “This is a punishment” Chloe smirks. “Chloe, Maxine, Rick and Alex, you have ten seconds to return to the house or Big Brother will cut off hot water and take away your supply of meat until further notice” Big Brother announces. “Oh god, I’m outta here” Alex says and walks off. “I’m staying; I need some bloody fresh air” Chloe smirks. “Yeah but we need food” Rick says. “Oh yeah, let’s go back inside” Chloe sighs.

15: 20 PM: Alex and Bronte are in the kitchen. “Bronte I’m sorry about messing up your leeks” Alex sighs. “You need to be more cautious Alex, seriously, what’s your problem?” Bronte sneers. “Chill Bronte, seriously, I trampled some leeks” Alex says. “You just need to be a bit more considerate of others” Bronte says. “I don’t know what you’re going on about now” Alex sighs. “Is it not part of your game plan” Bronte yells. “What? What game plan? I haven’t got any game plan” Alex sneers. “You’re a game player and it’s obvious, with a bit of luck you’ll be out on your arse tomorrow” Bronte sneers. “Lovely” Alex sighs. “Come on Alex, spit it out, what are you planning?” Bronte asks. “Nothing” Alex says. “It’s bleeding obvious, just admit that you’re watching all of us and trying to befriend everyone, it’s so fake” Bronte sneers. “Bronte, I think you’re looking into this about too much” Alex says. “No I’m not, you’re acting fake, stop trying to cause an argument” Alex says. “Oh, are you playing the victim now?” Bronte says. “I’ve had enough of this” Alex moans and walks into the living room and into the diary room.

“Bronte is seriously getting annoying, she’s just whinging and desperate to cause an argument” Alex sighs. “Can she just shut up for one second, she is actually desperate, she’s the one acting fake, I don’t believe her eco-girl, vegetarian, good girl act, I dunno, she’s hiding something. I am trying to be nice to everyone because I made myself a bit of an idiot earlier in the week but I have no tactics, I’m going tomorrow, I’m pretty sure so I just wanna leave on good terms with everyone. I don’t see anyone really caring if I go, Martyn might make a fuss but give it a day and they’ll all have forgotten, no one really cared that Joel went and it would probably be the same if I go” Alex sighs. “Alex, who would you like to go tomorrow?” Big Brother asks. “Well I really wouldn’t mind, Niamh and Rick, well I’d be glad to be gone of the showmances, but I don’t see them going, although for any supports the vote may split but I doubt I have many supporters, Judith would be okay as she’s not pleasant to live with but cooks so it’s a bit tricky” Alex smirks.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:19 PM #45
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Filthy Bronte and her love of hoes

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2014, 09:21 PM #46
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Filthy Bronte and her love of hoes
Old 08-08-2014, 05:58 PM #47
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 14

“So, last week Joel left, Alex, Judith, Niamh and Rick all face eviction, one of them will be leaving tonight, who goes, you decide!” Emma says. “Lines are being displayed on the screen, add 01 for Alex, 06 for Judith, 10 for Niamh and 11 for Rick, lines will freeze midway through tonight’s show and the housemates with the most amount of votes will be saved leaving a final two” Emma announces. “But for now, let’s catch up on the latest drama” Emma says.

10: 04 AM: Rick, Niamh, Doug, Will and Bronte are in the garden. “Who do you thinks’ out tonight?” Doug asks. “I hope it’s not either of you two” Will says. “Yeah, I actually, wouldn’t mind Judith going” Bronte whispers. “I think the house would be better without her” Rick says. “The thing is though, it actually would be a happier place, Judith’s the only one who’s still annoyed with everyone, she needs to get a grip” Bronte sighs.

11: 20 AM: Chloe and Alex are in the kitchen; Judith is looking through the fridge. “Really hope you don’t go Alex” Chloe smiles. “Yeah but you might as well prepare yourself” Alex smirks. “I’d be so upset if you, Rick or Niamh went” Chloe says. Judith snorts. “Lovely, so you want me to go?” Judith snorts. “Well I don’t want any of the others to” go, but I’d be least upset if you went” Chloe sighs. “That’s nice, I don’t exactly want to go” Judith says. “Well someone has to” Chloe scoffs. “You are one really rude person” Judith sneers. “And you are one really bossy person” Chloe smirks. “Well you pretty much just said that you want me to go” Judith says. “Yeah, I did, someone has to go each week, that’s the game, and do you not know that, anyone could go Judith. You shouldn’t think that you have a right over anyone else because you don’t, you are incredibly self-centred” Chloe scoffs. “You are self-centred, you expect everyone to bow down to your feet and obey your every command, you really do expect your own way” Judith sneers. “Hold on, that’s a bit rich Judith, you’ve been desperate for attention and you expect everyone to obey you too, you are really shallow and naive Judith. You really are naive” Alex sneers as he jumps up from his seat. “I’m naive! You’re so narrow-minded yourself hanging around with the resident bitch” Judith says loudly. “What d’you call me? I am many things but I am not a bitch, don’t stereotype people Judith, that’s not nice and it’ll backfire, I really do hope that you’re out tonight so I can have a hearty good laugh and we can be a nice house because we could visit an morgue and you’d lower the tone” Chloe sneers. “You really are just twisted and sick” Judith scoffs and walks off. “Christ, time of the month” Chloe grins. “Dunno what’s rattled her cage” Alex sighs.

“So Judith and Chloe have had a war of words, could it be Judith’s last words to Chloe, could she be getting evicted. Well we’re about to reveal the housemates who scored top in the vote” Emma smiles.
The camera cuts to the house, Will, Doug, Luna and Bronte are all sitting together on the red sofa, Judith is sitting alone on the green, Chloe, Martyn and Maxine are sitting with Alex on the purple and blue sofas and Rick and Niamh are sharing the yellow sofa. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, for the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. The crowd cheer and chant “GET NIAMH OUT”. “I can reveal that the three housemates with the most amount of votes in no particular order are.....RICK and NIAMH” Emma announces loudly. Rick and Niamh both sigh relived and Alex is patted on the back by Martyn and Judith scowls. “Judith and Alex, we’ll be back soon” Emma announces. The camera cuts back to Emma by the studio. “Well for now, let’s find out how the housemates coped with their shopping task” Emma smiles.

14: 00 PM: Housemates have all been called to the living room. “Housemates, for the past week you have all become vegans, Rick, Maxine, Alex, Judith and Chloe, you all gave up this task. To win a luxury shopping budget the house must have left more than a certain number of chicken drumsticks on the counter. Big Brother can reveal that this number has been underneath the tray at all times through the task, Housemates there are six drumsticks remaining, Luna, please go and check the number under the tray” Big Brother announces. “Oh, okay, what’s it gonna be” Luna shrieks as she lifts up the tray and shows it to the housemates. The tray has the number 8 underneath in plain white writing. “Damn” Chloe sighs. The housemates sigh and Chloe storms off. “She can hardly get annoyed, she gave the task up” Niamh whispers and Rick nods. “Housemates, you may come to the store room to collect the blackboard and prepare the basic shopping” Big Brother says. “Right, who wants to burn the tofu?” Doug smirks as he stands up. “Why not” Bronte grins and Doug, Bronte, Will, Luna and Maxine walk to the kitchen.

14: 15 PM: Doug has placed a bowl of tofu in the garden and has got kitchen matches, Doug swipes the match and throws it into the bowl, and the tofu shrivels up and burns slowly. “It’s quite warm” Maxine smirks. “Get me some card so the flame stays a light” Doug says and Luna rushes off and returns seconds later with a cereal box which she starts ripping up. “That burnt rather quickly, is that all of it?” Will asks. “Yeah, I think we binned quite a bit actually” Doug smirks. “Could Doug please come to the diary room” Big Brother announces.

“Hello Big Brother” Doug smiles. “Doug, at two fifteen you burnt food and caused a small fire, Big Brother would like to remind you that there are dangers involved and would like to reprimand you for your behaviour as it could have caused a serious accident and put the other housemates in danger. If this is repeated again then Big Brother may have no option but to severely punish you” Big Brother says sternly. “Sure, okay, is that all?” Doug says. “You may leave” Big Brother says.

14: 38 PM: Doug, Luna and Bronte are chatting by Bronte’s vegetable patch. “What did Big Brother want?” Luna asks. “Apparently I’m a security risk for starting a little fire, it was only a bit of tofu but yeah, they said I could get severely punished next time” Doug said, struggling not to laugh. “Crikey, what’s rattled their cage, it was a few flames” Luna smirks.

“Well Doug’s brought out his inner pyromaniac, but we’ve got even more serious matters on our hands. It’s time to reveal our next evictee” Emma announces. The camera cuts to the house with the same seating arrangements. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save. Emma announces. Maxine hugs Alex and Judith remains isolated. The crowd are now chanting “GET JUDITH OUT”. “Judith......Alex. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 2nd to be evicted is....
Old 08-08-2014, 06:57 PM #48
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

ALEX”

The housemates gasp and Maxine hugs Alex. Judith rubs her eyes as Martyn does a manly hug with Alex. Rick and Doug both exchange goodbyes with Alex. Chloe scowls at Judith who glares at her. Bronte, Luna and Niamh say goodbye to Alex and Chloe exchanges in a long hug. “Don’t worry guys, I’m alright, good luck, yeah, see ya around” Alex smiles politely. “I’m gonna miss ya Alex” Martyn sighs. “See you, give it a week and you’ll all have forgotten I was here” Alex grins as he walks to the door. The doors open and Alex walks out to cheers.

Alex walks down the carpet, smiles and waves at the cameras and walks up to Emma. “Alex, come join me in the pod” Emma smiles. “So Alex, how are you feeling?” Emma asks. “It’s a shame, but it was hardly a shock, I had time to accept that I was going and I did” Alex smiles. “Do you have any idea why you were evicted?” Emma asks. “Well I was exactly controversial and like Joel we really didn’t have much of a fan base unlike Judith who people might like and Niamh and Rick who seem to be popular” Alex smiles. “What were your thoughts on Judith?” Emma asks. “I really didn’t get on with her, no one really did, and she was incredibly self-centred and bossy. Like she expected to be treated like royalty because she did the cooking which wasn’t even very good, like we didn’t want to say much but it makes you gag sometimes and we avoided eating her food as much as possible” Alex smirks. “One person you really got on with was Martyn” Emma says. “Yeah, he’s a nice guy, we got on nicely, but him and Rick we’re at it a bit and it was rather pathetic” Alex grins. “Interesting, you seem quite confident now you’re out the house, do you think that if you voiced your opinions and thoughts more you might not have been evicted?” Emma asks. “I dunno I didn’t feel an urge to say anything to Martyn, Martyn can get rather worked up and Judith wasn’t worth the hassle” Alex says. “Well Alex, that’s all we’ve got time for now, you, may go and see your friends and family” Emma smiles. “Goodbye Emma” Alex smiles and walks down the carpet to cheers. “So that’s two guys out now, well, we’re gonna even that up a bit, on Tuesday three new housemates are going to enter the house. I’ll see you on Tuesday when we’ll meet the new housemates, we’re gonna have a whooper of a show. We’ve got a wonderful shopping task to keep them occupied and help them appreciate the beauty of nature” Emma smirks.

“I really didn’t think Alex would go” Chloe sighs, staring at Judith. “Well someone had to” Luna sighs. “Yeah, two guys gone now” Doug says. “Makes a change, often the girls go first” Will smirks. “Yeah, I think Alex will do good outside

Last edited by Nick.; 08-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:25 PM #49
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Female ownage this year

Spoiler:

Old 09-08-2014, 08:56 PM #50
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 15

9: 35 AM: Martyn, Chloe and Rick are chatting in the garden by the pool. “Yeah, Alex is better off outside I think” Martyn says. “I haven’t really thought about the outside world much, I actually haven’t thought much about my family, my friends and everyone back home, feel a bit guilty actually” Rick smirks. “I doubt many people in Cardiff are supporting me” Chloe grins. “It’s only like a two hour drive from Exeter to Cardiff “Rick smiled. “Do you think people will stay in touch?” Martyn asks. “I’m keeping in contact with you lot and Max, I can see Will, Luna, Doug and Bronte meeting up, I can’t imagine anyone travelling down to Luton to meet Judith” Chloe grins. “I went to Luton once” Maxine smiles as she walks to the group. “What was it like?” Chloe asks. “Bit rough, you don’t wanna stay about once it goes dark” Maxine grins. “What’s it like in the wonderful London?” Chloe asks. “Not as great as you think, you have your fair share of yobbos and drunks, very expensive though, nice trips to Convent Garden and Trafalgar Square though but it’s heaving with tourists around this time of year” Maxine grins. “I’m staying in London until once I’m out until the final; it’s like twenty minutes on the train from here” Chloe smiles. “Yeah we can all chill at the hotel together” Martyn grins. “It would be expensive, that gives me an idea, if you go into the east end and go to The Silver Arrow pub and ask my mate Claire for a room, she’ll let you all stay there, she’s looking after the pub for me” Maxine grins.

10: 03 AM: Luna, Doug and Bronte are chatting in the kitchen with their breakfast. “Do you think Alex is having fun?” Luna asks. “Hopefully, he deserves some fun” Doug smiles. “Yeah, I dunno though, I feel like he’s bitching about all of us on Twitter and stuff I just get the impression that he was quiet but very opinionated” Luna sighs. “Nah Alex was sweet, bit quiet which is probably why he went” Bronte says. “I’m actually shocked that Niamh or Rick didn’t go” Luna says. “It was a bit of a surprise but when you compare to Judith and Alex then it’s hardly a shock” Doug nods and bites some toast. “Where’s the blackboard? I want to add some stuff” Bronte says as she stands up. “Judith and Niamh are hogging it” Doug grins.
10: 26 AM: Judith and Niamh are arguing with Bronte over the shopping. “We need more bread” Bronte argues. “We’ve got plenty, two loaves is enough” Judith scoffs. “No it’s not, and we need more teabags” Bronte says. “We can’t afford to get much, we have a basic budget” Judith says. “Why should you do the shopping? You gave up the task, if anyone has a right then it should be Luna, Doug, Will and myself” Bronte sneers. “Fine, take it but don’t rub out any of the things at the top” Judith sighs and reluctantly hands the board over. “We don’t need pesto” Bronte snorts. “Don’t you dare rub it off” Judith warns. Bronte however wipes it off the blackboard.

11: 36 AM: Luna, Doug, Niamh, Will and Bronte are in the kitchen deciding the shopping list. “We ain’t gonna get much good with this budget” Doug sighs. “Probably but we might as well get plenty of the good stuff like bread, tea, coffee, milk and some biscuits and live off rice, we’ll be okay, change it to five loaves, it’s cheap and we can just eat toast for a week” Luna says. “Get butter” Niamh says. “We’re gonna have to get margarine, it’s cheaper and healthier” Doug smirks. “Chloe wanted 30 cigarettes for her and Maxine” Bronte says. “They can get 15” Luna sighs.

12: 51 PM: Chloe is talking to Luna on the loungers. “You put my cigarettes on the list, didn’t you?” Chloe asks. “I put 15” Luna sighs. “Ah, you got the good ones then, I said I didn’t mind 30 cheap ones” Chloe says. “No I put 15 cheap ones, please Chloe, don’t get mad” Luna sighs. “What, you know I need to smoke” Chloe sneers. “Yeah well you ain’t gonna have a choice, You will have enough cigarettes to maintain your addiction but not get stressed” Luna says. “Luna, seriously, go and change it” Chloe demands. “I can’t, it’s finalised” Luna says. Chloe mutters under her breath and walks off.

14: 28 PM: Luna is about to apologise to Chloe who is sitting with Maxine by the pool. “I’m sorry Chloe, but we needed the rest for necessities and it seemed easier to cut down on cigarettes than actual food” Luna sighs. “We need to smoke Luna, you realise that?” Maxine scoffs. “I do but we need food” Luna says. “Why should you get to pick and choose?” Maxine sneers. “Because unlike I actually tried in the task and didn’t give up within a day” Luna says. “You just love being miss perfect don’t you” Chloe sneers. “Come on Chloe, I had to do it” Luna sighs. “Cigarettes was the only thing I asked for and you ignore it” Chloe says. “I’m sorry Chloe but it’s done, you can get a grip on yourself and accept it but I’m not gonna listen to you whine, if you wanted cigarettes then you should have tried in the task instead of giving up, it’s hardly my fault, you’re the only person to blame” Luna sighs and storms off.

16: 50 PM: Judith, Niamh and Rick are discussing the possibility of new housemates. “We’re probably gonna get some, not this week but maybe the week after” Judith says. “Yeah, I can’t imagine them sending more than two in” Niamh says. “Three could enter, four would be too many” Rick says. “I really can’t be bothered with new housemates, just it’s always gonna happen, they’re pretty much eviction fodder so the longer ones can stay a bit longer, if any newbies don’t like me well I’m not gonna care, they’ll get nominated because we don’t connect with them and they’ll lose in a vote to save, pretty good as it means we all get to stay longer” Judith smirks. “Bit harsh” Niamh says. “I kinda agree though, like newbies hardly ever win” Rick says. “That Brian Belo won” Niamh says. “He’s the only newbie to win BBUK though but we need newbies otherwise they’ll be like three left in the final and if you watched BB1 you’d know how bad it turned out” Rick grins. “You would have been like 7 though, how do you remember that?” Judith asks. “I have quite a memory and I rewatched the first series before I entered” Rick says. “Well if any newbies enter I’m not gonna suck up to them, they can do what they want for all I care, I’m sorry but we’re all in here from day 1, they’ve been chilling outside and they’re gonna be acting like they’re so cool but it’s like, if you were any good you’d have entered on launch night” Judith snorts.

Last edited by Nick.; 09-08-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 16, fictional, series