Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 21-08-2014, 12:28 AM #76
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Another great show

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 10:29 PM #77
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 27

10: 25 AM: Housemates are wide-awake and are nervously waiting to perform their pantomime for this week’s shopping task.
“Ladies and Gentleman and special guest Big Brother, please show your appreciation for our own production of Cinderella” Solomon says as he steps onto the stage. He walks to the left hand side and opens a large book. “Our story starts in a large house” Sol says.

Bronte appears on stage with a mop. AJ walks into the stage in drag. “Cinders, make sure to wash my toes, Get here Martine” AJ smirks. “Get here Martine” AJ shouts. “Hello Cinderella, pass me a glass of wine” Martyn sighs. “Cheer up Martine” AJ smirks. “Alright then, Agrippa” Martyn sneers. “I’m exhausted, give me a rest” Bronte sighs dramatically. “You don’t deserve a rest you stupid girl, now, chop, chop. Me and my girls are attending a soiree tonight, I need you to wash our dresses, follow me quickly ” Chloe sneers and the four walks off as Luna and Rick walk on as Dandini and Prince Charming.

“Oh what’s the matter Prince?” Luna asks. “I’m er, just so lonely” Rick says. “Well I Dandini have a plan, we shall host a ball and invite every women in the town and find you a Princess” Luna smiles. “Oh Dandini, what would I do without you” Rick smirks.

“Cinders, is everything okay?” Doug asks as he walks on to approach Bronte. “I’m just tired of my stepsisters bossing me about” Bronte sighs. “Well I won’t let them push you about no more” Doug says. “Aw, thank you Buttons, I just want to get whisked away by a nice, handsome prince” Bronte beams and walks off followed by Doug.

10: 41 AM: The pantomime is still going steady. “Hello, Hello” Maxine smiles as she waltz onto the stage. “Hello, who are you?” Bronte asks. “I am your fairy godmother, Cinderella, you shall go to the ball” Maxine announces. “But I have nothing to wear?” Bronte beams. “No need to worry, bibbety bobbity boo” Maxine says as she waves her wand. Bronte slips out of a long and ragged brown dress and reveals a sparkly silver ball gown. “It’s beautiful” Bronte beams. “Cinderella be careful, the spell will wear off as the clock strikes Midnight” Maxine mutters. “Thank god it’s over” Maxine mutters as she walks off and is followed by Bronte.

“Well this is a spiffing ball” Luna says as she walks onto the stage. “I agree” Doug smiles. “Now, let’s have some entertainment” Rick says. Hattie walks onto the stage dressed in a bright pink dress, Niamh slowly walks on wearing a silver dress.

“Timber” plays.

“Niamh, why aren’t you dancing?” Hattie mutters. “Oh just dance by yourself, you like dancing, go and give Buttons a lap dance, that’s what you like, isn’t it you filthy *****” Niamh yells. “That’s rich, you’ve been leering over Rick, what gives you the right to call me a *****” Hattie sneers. “Well you went and made a move on Rick the first opportunity you got” Niamh sneers, “There’s nothing wrong with that, Rick made it clear you and him weren’t gonna happen, he was single and he was up for it” Hattie sneers. “Did you not think about what would happen to the house?” Niamh yells. “Who gives a sh*t? Seriously, grow up Niamh, its time you did” Hattie sneers. “You are a cheap and dirty sl*t” Niamh scoffs. “Well it’s better than a stuck up cow” Hattie shouts. “Girls, can we both agree that you’re both sl*ts and move on with the show?” Sol sighs. “No, everyone should know that Hattie is a dirt tosser, it’s like the second Rick denied me you went and tried your turn” Niamh sneers. “Do you ever wonder why Rick denied you? Because you sat on your good girl arse and sipped orange juice” Hattie says. “B*tch, seriously, just screw this performance, who gives a sh*t about basic rations, I’m not gonna be around to eat them” Niamh says and walks off.

3: 42 PM: The house are discussing Niamh’s outburst whilst Hattie remains alone in the bedroom. The rest of the house are in the living room. “Rick, what exactly happened?” Maxine asks as she smokes a cigarette. “Hattie came onto me during the water fight, dunno how anyone else knew” Rick says. “Will saw you, he confided in me, you weren’t supposed to tell anyone Will” Luna says sharply. “I must have said something in my sleep” Will sighs. “Well Niamh’s gonna be pissed a bit longer, I hope she survives, she survives as she doesn’t deserve to leave all miserable and worked up” Luna sighs. “But it’s anyone’s game, two people are gonna go and they’re all going to be big losses” Doug says. “Yeah, I’m gonna grab the last of the wine, we’re gonna need it once we hear our task results” Maxine smirks. “You got anymore cigarettes Max?” Chloe asks. “Nah, smoked it just now” Maxine says and Chloe groans.

“This house is really getting to me, people are really starting to crack” AJ says as he follows Maxine into the kitchen. “Yeah, at least things are gonna change tomorrow, two of the drama queens are gonna leave, ideal result to be honest, god it feels like ages since week one when I faced eviction, never expected to survive four weeks” Maxine beams.

5: 00 PM: All the housemates have been gathered to the sofas. “Just realised, my little sister’s going to get her GCSE results today, it’s the twenty first isn’t it?” Will says. “I have no idea what the date is” Luna smirks. “Housemates, throughout the week you have attempted to put on a pantomime to earn a luxury shopping budget” Big Brother announces. “I love how they say attempted” Chloe smirks. “Despite a few script hiccups and a few staging errors you did well, however the script went off track and a major disruption caused by Niamh and Hattie caused you to fail this week’s shopping task. As a result you will all live on basic rations for the week” Big Brother says. “Crap” Chloe sighs. “Thanks guys” Maxine mutters.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2014, 10:41 PM #78
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Big Brother Panto teas

Spoiler:

Old 21-08-2014, 10:46 PM #79
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):

I like the way the task planned out, well written

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

Last edited by JoshBB; 21-08-2014 at 10:46 PM.
JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 12:23 AM #80
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Thanks guys.
Old 22-08-2014, 09:16 PM #81
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 28

“So, three have already left, it’s time for either Rick, Niamh or Martyn to go, two evictions, one survivor, who goes, you decide” Emma smiles as she walks down a large crowd. Some are carrying “Will to win” or “Get Niamh out” banners.

9: 50 AM: Housemates were informed last night that they had failed the shopping task. Sol, Luna, Doug, AJ and Maxine are composing this week’s shopping list on the blackboard. “I think we’re done” Maxine beams. “Right, let’s go into he garden, it’s quite a nice day” Doug smiles.

9: 52 AM: Maxine has crept into the living room. She wipes off coffee on the blackboard and changes it to four more packets of cigarettes.

9: 56 AM: Doug has crept back into the living room and he changes a packet of custard creams to bourbons.

10: 02 AM: Finally Sol creeps into the living room; he rubs the entire board and writes on four boxes of coco pops and twenty five bottles of milk.

11: 56 AM: “Housemates, you may come to the store room to collect your shopping” Big Brother says.

Luna, Chloe and Maxine run to the store room. “What the hell” Chloe gasps. “Right, who change the entire thing to coco pops and milk?” Maxine yells as she walks into the living room. AJ burst out laughing.”Was it you AJ?” Chloe asks. “No” AJ says. “Who change the bloody thing?” Chloe asks. The remaining housemates look around at each other. “Bloody lot of you are idiots” Chloe mutters as she carries a jug of milk to the fridge.

“Right, I think it’s time we made our first visit of the night” Emma smiles. The camera cuts to the house. Rick is sitting alongside Martyn, AJ and Sol. Niamh is accompanied by Maxine, Bronte and Luna. Chloe, Doug and Will are sitting on the green sofa and Hattie is alone on the blue sofa. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says. The crowd are chanting “GET HATTIE OUT”. “Martyn.....Niamh......Rick. I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 4th to be evicted is.....
Old 22-08-2014, 09:17 PM #82
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

MARTYN“ Emma says.

Martyn leaps up from his chair as Chloe hugs him, Martyn exchanges goodbyes with Rick, AJ and Sol. “Bye guys, love you lots” Martyn smiles as he quickly walks to the door. “Bye Martyn” Bronte sighs. “See ya” Martyn says loudly.

The doors open up and Martyn takes a few steps into the studio. The crowd cheer and applaud as Emma leads Martyn to the pod to chat. “Hello Martyn, that was a nice reaction, are you upset to be out?” Emma asks. “Kind of, but I eventually accepted it and I realised that I wasn’t gonna last much longer” Martyn sighs. “So you entered last on launch as a feisty and ballsy guy, you settled down, you formed a bond with Chloe, Maxine and a strong bond with Alex. What happened to your feisty side?” Emma asks. “I dunno, eventually I realised that I wasn’t as feisty or strong as I felt, that’s why I got moody, I was in Big Brother to discover who I was and I learnt that there were people stronger, more determined and feistier than me” Martyn says. “You did however show a bit of feistiness after you and Luna had a tiff this week” Emma says. “Yeah, I don’t know what that was about to be honest. She just ripped into me, it was very off putting, like, no one wants to be up and I accepted that and in some ways it was Luna who made me realise that” Martyn says.

“A couple of housemates nominated you because they believed that you weren’t enjoying yourself, is that true?” Emma asks. “Well I lost Alex in week two and then I was stuck outside for a week with Judith, Niamh and Rick who weren’t exactly beams of golden sunshine, a lot of people were focused on the new housemates” Martyn says. “Well Martyn, you’ve been a lovely housemates but now it’s time to get another out” Emma smiles. “Is it actually between Rick and Niamh?” Martyn asks. “Indeed” Emma smirks as she walks out of the pod and down the carpet and he camera cuts to the house.
Big Brother house, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past 94 hours the great British public have been voting to save” Emma says and the crowd continue to chant get Hattie out. Hattie tries to ignore the chants as Niamh hides a smirk. “Big Brother house, this is Emma, lines have closed, and your fate is sealed. For the past __ hours the great British public have been voting to save. “Rick and Niamh” Emma says. “You’re both safe, either that or it’s a fake” Hattie says. “I can reveal that the housemate with the least amount of votes and 5th to be evicted is.....

Last edited by Nick.; 22-08-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 22-08-2014, 09:18 PM #83
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

RICK” Emma announces.

“Well, bye then” Rick smirks. “Oh god, I’m gonna cry, like this is the saddest eviction yet” Hattie sighs as Rick hugs her. “Bye Rick, gonna miss ya loads” Niamh says sadly. “I’ll see you all in a few weeks, don’t you worry” Rick smiles. Doug and AJ exchange goodbyes and Rick walks to the doors which open up.
Rick walks out into the crowd who are cheering. “Rick, welcome, come and sit down” Emma smiles as the pair walk to the pod. “So Rick, you were one of the most controversial housemates this series, you unintentionally caused a share of drama” Emma smiles. “I never intended to cause drama, I entered Big Brother for the experience, I never intended to get tangled in a bloody love triangle” Rick smirks.

“I think everyone is dying to know, what are your thoughts on Niamh?” Emma asks. “Niamh is nice, we’re better off as friends though” Rick says. “And what about Hattie?” Emma asks. “Honestly, if I wasn’t in the house with all the camera and people I’d probably snog back and see where things lead but it wouldn’t be anything serious or long-term, just a bit of fun” Rick says. “What about your other housemates? Do you think any of them were responsible?” Emma asks. “Luna definitely, she was in charge of all the plotting. Alex as well, he had some weird crappy plan as well” Rick says. “Have you enjoyed your Big Brother experience?” Emma asks. “I have done a lot, I’ve learnt a bit like how I should never jump to conclusions and I’ve met people I would never have met in real life” Rick smiles. “Well thank you Rick for joining us, I can also reveal that Solomon put the coco pops and milk on the shopping list” Emma smirks.

The camera cuts to the house. “I bet Martyn and Rick are in a secret house, I bet, no way has Rick gone” Chloe says. “Surely the public would have rather seen Niamh and Rick in a secret house though?” Doug says. “This is the biggest eviction so far, like Joel and Alex didn’t make much impact, Judith was a cow but we all liked Rick” Maxine sighs.

Last edited by Nick.; 22-08-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 22-08-2014, 10:17 PM #84

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

OMG at this eviction order

Loving the shopping task!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2014, 10:23 PM #85
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Two (probable) male bores going

Spoiler:

Old 23-08-2014, 12:23 AM #86
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Thanks all.

Last edited by Nick.; 23-08-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 23-08-2014, 05:07 PM #87
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Just read the last episode you posted I can't quite say who I like or don't like yet because I've only read one episode However I really like the concept and think it's well thought out

Would you suggest reading the whole thing from the start?

Last edited by Daniel-X; 23-08-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 05:22 PM #88
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

It's very good

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 23-08-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 23-08-2014, 09:14 PM #89
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaX View Post
Just read the last episode you posted I can't quite say who I like or don't like yet because I've only read one episode However I really like the concept and think it's well thought out

Would you suggest reading the whole thing from the start?
It's not entirely necessary but a few Sunday episodes and the Thursday one from last week could be worth a read, Monday episodes are always noms so their not always necessary to read back on.
Old 23-08-2014, 09:15 PM #90
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 29

9: 41 AM: The house are still reeling over last night’s eviction. “Really doesn’t feel like Rick’s gone, he’s faced eviction loads of times but he never left but now he’s actually out of the house” Chloe says. “Yeah, but Niamh was more popular, she had a lot more cheers” Maxine says. “I can’t wait for nominations, it’ll be great now we can nominate the newbies because none of us should go before them. Hattie is screwed this week” Chloe smirks. “Yeah, all the newbies are” Maxine says. “Bloody coco pops” Bronte sighs as she walks into the kitchen. “I know, which knob head wasted the entire money on coco pops and milk” Chloe groans. “Big Brother probably won’t even give us basic rations because we have plenty of food” Bronte sighs.

Chloe is up in the diary room. “Big Brother, can we like swap food? Because some knob head wasted all the money on coco pops and milk which is pathetic and idiotic and it’s not our fault. I have nothing to eat, I don’t like coco pops so I will starve and die unless you give me food. Seriously, I will do it, I DON’T WANT BLOODY COCO POPS” Chloe screams. “Chloe, Big Brother has listened to your request” Big Brother says. “And what?” Chloe sighs. “Chloe, Big Brother will call you back later” Big Brother says and Chloe groans.

10: 04 AM: Luna, Doug and Niamh are chatting by the pool. “Ricks out, definitely going to bed a lot less drama” Luna smiles. “I wonder what he’s doing” Niamh says. “Nothing bad I bet, If we can get Hattie out then it’ll be great, we can finally nominate her, wonder what took so long” Doug says quietly. “What do you do when you nominate? Do you just go to the diary room and say your nominations” AJ asks as he swims up to the three ad puts his arms on the poolside. “Yeah, they may ask you to elaborate” Doug says. “Bloody, bloody coco pops” Chloe groans as she walks into the garden with an open box in her hand. “This is what I think of the coco pops” Chloe sighs as she tips the box over AJ’s head and into the pool. “Chloe, there in my hair” AJ smirks. Chloe storms back into the kitchen and tips a few boxes over, she finds a kitchen knife and begins to stab the centre of the boxes, she kicks a box into the living room and throws another box into the garden which showers AJ, Luna, Doug and Niamh. “Chloe, have you gone mad?” Luna laughs.
Chloe has been called back to the diary room. “Chloe, Big Brother would like to give you a secret mission” Big Brother says. “Bring it on” Chloe smirks. “Chloe, there are thirty seven boxes of coco pops left, and there are nine other housemates, you must pour a box of coco pops on each housemate, for each housemate you pour a box of coco pops on you will win an edible prize, however if any of the housemates realise you’re on a secret mission then you will fail task and will continue to live off coco pops” Big Brother says. “Right, let’s do it” Chloe smirks.

“Alright Sol” Chloe smiles as she approaches Solomon and Hattie who are sitting by the sofa. “Yeah, you?” Sol asks. “Good, enjoy this coco pops shower” Chloe smirks as she showers Solomon in coco pops. Chloe runs to Hattie and does the same. Chloe carries four boxes into the garden. “COCO POP SHOWER” Chloe yells as she drops boxes onto Luna, Doug, AJ and Niamh. Chloe runs back into the kitchen. “Yo Will” Chloe smirks as she approaches Will who is eating a bowl of coco pops. “Have some coco pops with those coco pops” Chloe smirks and showers him in coco pops. “Don’t you dare coco pop shower me” Maxine warns. Chloe rips open a box and flings the contents at Maxine. Maxine grabs a handful of coco pops and throws them at Chloe. “It’s gone up my nose” Chloe smirks.

12: 45 PM: Hattie and Sol are chatting by the sofas. “You’re really annoyed Rick went and Niamh stayed, aren’t you?” Sol smirks. “Yeah, now we’ll never know what would have happened” Hattie says. “That can only be a good thing” Sol smirks. “I can’t wait to nominate this week, I’m way more excited than I should be” Hattie smiles. “Have you been thinking about it alot?” Sol asks. “Yeah, well a night when I’m in bed, I just look around at everyone” Hattie says. “It feels odd now there’s two beds empty, and one bed is going to empty each week” Sol says. “I won’t be around to see it though, I feel like such a bitch now” Hattie sighs.

14: 18 PM: Chloe emerges from the diary room with a handful of food items. “Max come here” Chloe yells. “What’s all that?” Hattie asks as she looks around. “I won it” Chloe smirks. “How come?” Maxine asks. “Secret mission to pour coco pops on all of you, look we’ve got booze” Chloe smirks. “Great, well done Chloe” Maxine smiles.

15: 30 PM: Niamh and Will are chatting in the bedroom. “You seem really upset at Rick going” Will says. “Yeah, it just doesn’t feel right, when I heard it was a double I imagined us going together and not Martyn going” Niamh admits. “And now you’re stuck with Hattie” Will smirks. “Exactly” Niamh sighs. “I’m sure Rick’s happy and well outside, we’ll see him soon” Will says softly. “Yeah, I already miss him” Niamh says. “He’s got, but we won’t forget him. God, we’re talking like he’s dead, he’s been evicted, it’s not the end of the world, Chloe won some booze, let’s get a drink, seriously being evicted is not the end of the world” Will says. “Thanks Will, you’re like my new best friend in the house” Niamh smirks.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:53 PM #91
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

It's been another quiet Sunday in the house with Sunday roasts and happy clappy chatting. That's all you need to know.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:55 PM #92
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Hattie ftw

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 04:21 PM #93
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 31
It’s Monday morning and AJ is the first housemate to be called to the diary room to nominate. “Hello Big Brother, this is exciting, so, my first nomination is Niamh, we’ve pretty much not spoken since I arrived in the house but ultimately she’s has been acting fake and, well you don’t wanna live with someone like that. My next nomination is Sol because I don’t trust him, I think he’s a lot more clever than he’s letting on. I also find it hard to have any serious conversation with Sol” AJ says.
Bronte is next to nominate. “Hey Big Brother, my first nomination is for Hattie. I’m finding Hattie to be very rude, nasty and spiteful at the moment and her care and consideration towards Niamh has been appalling, I don’t enjoy living with her. Next nomination is Sol, out of all the newbies and older housemates Solomon is the housemate I’ve spoken to or connected with the least” Bronte explains.
10: 32 AM: Chloe and AJ are chatting in the garden. “Do you think you’re in danger today?” AJ asks. “Could be, I was surprised Martyn was up so I could, I haven’t done too much to annoy anyone recently though, but I don’t wanna sound too cocky, you?” Chloe says. “More likely than you to be up, but its three nominations and you’re up so I dunno if I’ll get three, I could get two or one” AJ says. “You’ll be safe, at least for this week” Chloe smirks.
Chloe is next to nominate. “So my first nom is Sol as I don’t like him much, he’s rather quiet at times and hard to get on with, he is my least favourite out of all of the newbies and he’s trying to get along with everyone but not making much of an attempt” Chloe says. “My next nom is Niamh, I don’t think she’s coping well, I think she’d benefit better outside of the house because since Rick was evicted she’s been a bit down in the dumps” Chloe says.
Doug is after Chloe. “My first nomination is Niamh, firstly it’s because her behaviour in the past week has been embarrassing and appalling and I sense that things between her and Hattie are stirring and will boil and explode and I don’t really want to witness it which is why my second nominate is Hattie because her behaviour has also been appalling and embarrassing and I think both girls need to chill and calm down” Doug says.
Hattie is the fifth housemate to nominate. “My first nomination is Luna, she can be very nosy at times and well, I don’t wanna live with someone like that hence the nomination. My next nomination is Niamh as we’ve just grown to hate each other, we both have grudges against one another” Hattie says.
13: 51 PM: Doug, Will and AJ are cooking lunch. “You realise that you two are both gonna sail to the final” AJ smirks. “We’ll be up sooner or later, I’d hate to get to the final and not face eviction once” Doug says. “Yeah, kinda takes away from the experience” Will says. “Stop acting modest, you both know it but it’s not gonna make you look good if you admit it” AJ grins.
Luna is in the diary room to nominate. “My first nomination is for Hattie, well, we’re both just in different sides of the house, I’m on like team Niamh, ooh, that rhymes so it’s natural that I won’t like her and hence nominate her. My next nomination is for Sol as I believe it was him who swapped all the shopping for coco pops, but I don’t have any proof so it would be rude to confront him in case I was wrong” Luna smiles.
Next up nominate is Maxine. “Heya Big Brother, it’s nomination time, so my first nomination is Sol we haven’t connected much in the house at the moment, He’s rather immature and doesn’t get involved in deeper conversations. My next nomination is AJ, as I’m guessing it was him who put coco pops on the bloody shopping list but I’m too pissed to confront him” Maxine sighs.
Niamh is next to nominate. “My first nomination is Luna because I don’t like the way she act innocent and plays the victim at times, that’s really it. My second nomination is Hattie because I hate her; she’s such a stinking slut” Niamh smirks.
Solomon is the penultimate housemate to nominate. “Big Brother, my first nomination is for Maxine. I haven’t spoken to Maxine much since I arrived in the house which is, well, why I’m nominating her, I don’t see us getting on or connecting in the future. My next nomination is Will. I see Will as a threat, I think he could win which is why I want him out of the way” Sol says.
Will is the final housemate to nominate. “Hello Big Brother, my first nomination is Sol, I’m confident it was Sol who changed the shopping list but it would be rude to say something to him without any evidence. My second nomination is AJ, we’ve not gotten on much since he arrived and we are different people. I can see him being more trouble that he’s worth” Will says.
Solomon has six nominations Hattie has four, Niamh has four, AJ has two, Luna has two, Maxine and Will have one. The housemates have been gathered to the living room.
Luna, Doug and Will are sitting on the green sofa, Niamh, Bronte and Maxine are sitting on the red, Chloe, AJ and Hattie on the yellow and Sol is alone on the purple. “Housemates, earlier today you nominated, I can reveal that the housemates facing this week’s eviction is, with six nominations......Sol, with four nominations.....Hattie and with four nominations.......Niamh” Big Brother announces. Niamh sighs, Hattie tries to remain straight-faced and Sol tries to smirk. “Good luck all” Doug says. “Good luck Niamh and Hattie” Sol smiles weakly. “Cheer up Niamh, you’ve survived three evictions already, this one won’t be any different, you topped the vote, you survived against Rick and Martyn, you’re not going anywhere” Luna says quietly.
18: 21 PM: Hattie and Sol are chatting in the laundry room. “Like four people nominated me, it’s actually quite shocking to know the number” Hattie says. “Six people nominated me, that’s more than half the house, only three people didn’t nominate me” Sol sighs. “I dunno why, you haven’t done much to irritate anyone” Hattie says. “That’s probably why, I’ve tried to make an effort with everyone, oh well, might as well enjoy my last week” Sol says. “Don’t’ be silly, anyone who hates Niamh and I will vote for you, so, you’ll probably top it” Hattie smiles.

Last edited by Nick.; 26-08-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:25 PM #94
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 32
9: 41 AM: Housemates have woken up. Luna and Chloe are doing the washing. “Starting to hate washing up duty, AJ and Sol have never had any of the stressful jobs, lazy sods” Chloe scoffs. “Sol is rather lazy, but he’s eighteen, Will is a lot more mature than him and he’s a year older” Luna says. “AJ and Sol need to settle down, show a bit of respect, they’ve done nothing but play about on the loungers and eat all of the bloody food” Chloe snorts.
10: 01 PM: AJ and Sol are talking in the garden. “Do you particularly like Maxine?” AJ asks. “I’ve barely spoken to her, she sticks around with Chloe, Luna and Bronte” Sol says. “Yeah, she’s really out of place, she’s like ten years older than anyone else” AJ smirks. “She’s the only one over thirty, isn’t she?” Sol asks. “Yeah, I think I’m the second older at twenty eight” AJ smirks. “Pretty young house” Sol says.
10: 30 AM: Housemates have been called to the garden where Bronte is reading out this week’s shopping task. “Housemates, on the trampoline you will find ten handcuffs all tied together with a metre of elastic. You’re task is to earn as much money as possible, housemates will earn two hundred pounds of shopping if they all place their right arm in the handcuffs and lock them. You will face additional tasks to increase the budget but will also face temptations such as the ability to be freed. If a housemate wishes to use the toilet the housemate must go through the box in the middle of the garden. The box has a toilet in the middle with doors on the front and the back and small holes to weave the elastic through” Bronte reads. “I hate this task already” Chloe sighs. “This is going to be horrid, like, we’re gonna be chained together for days” Maxine says. “Let’s just chain ourselves in, I’ll go at the front” Luna sighs as she locks the handcuff. Doug goes after Luna, Will next, Bronte fourth, Chloe fifth, Maxine sixth. “I’ll go at the back” Niamh says. “AJ, Sol and Hattie have chained themselves in already, you gotta go in front of Hattie” Chloe says irritably. “Fine” Niamh sighs. “These are quite stretchy” Doug says.
“I need a wee” AJ smirks. “Right, let’s all try and walk to the toilet, no one walk too fast, try and keep up” Luna says. “We’re not going all the way to the toilet just for AJ” Maxine says.”It’s only fair” Doug says. “Big Brother, can you unlock me please?” Maxine says loudly. “No, don’t you dare quit” Chloe snaps. “I will not remain chained to you for god knows how long, Big Brother, free me” Maxine says. “Maxine, you and the rest of the housemates may make you way to the hatch in the living room, fifty pounds will be taken from the shopping budget, other housemates must cooperate” Big Brother says. “Let’s go” Maxine says and walks quickly. “Maxine, please don’t do this, you’re gonna cost us fifty quid” Chloe says. “Well I’m sure you’ll do fine” Maxine snorts as she walks into the living room with the rest of the housemates. “Pass me the key Luna” Maxine asks and Luna reluctantly hands her the key. Maxine unchains herself. “Bye then, just go, you quitter” Hattie sneers. Maxine walks off to the diary room.
Maxine is in the diary room. “Hey Big Brother, they can whinge all they like, seriously, I am not going to stay chained to them for the task, I can just survive being in the same house, like Luna, Will and Chloe are okay, but AJ and Sol are knobs, Niamh’s just whiny and Hattie’s a pain to be around. I’m glad that I unlocked myself straight away, I’ve now got a few days of bliss relaxation away from everyone” Maxine smirks.
10: 51 AM: The rest of the housemates are discussing Maxine. “She is weak to give up so quickly, she’ll never learn, we need food and she keeps on giving up in these tasks. She’s just expecting us to do all of the work” Chloe sighs. “It’s her descion, very selfish though” Sol says. “How does she expect us to get a decent shopping budget if she keeps on giving up?” Niamh sighs.
11: 31 AM: Maxine has walked up the chained housemates. “All been having a nice bitch about me giving up?” Maxine snorts. “What d’you expect us to do? You selfish, lazy cow” Chloe snorts. “What’s gotten into you Chloe, is this how you treat your friends?” Maxine sneers. “You know how much food means to all of us, we all eat the food but why should you get any when you keep on giving up” Chloe yells. “I’m the only one who’s seen sense, I would rather eat of basic rations than be stuck in your company 24/7” Maxine sneers as she lights up a cigarette. “We don’t need fags for this week’s shopping, I can do without em, you’re the only one who needs them but you can’t now you’ve given up” Chloe sneers. “What difference does it make? You’re trapped in a house with us 24/7, being chained apart hardly makes a difference” Sol says. “Shut up Sol, no one cares for your opinion” Maxine sneers and walks off.
15: 56 PM: Housemates have remained the garden for the past few hours. “Housemates, the Great British public have been voting for a housemate they wish to pour a bucket of ice cold water over their head for £20 to add to the shopping budget” Big Brother announces. “What the hell?” Chloe says. “The housemate the public have chosen is... Hattie” Big Brother announces. “Oh god, why me?” Hattie squeals. “Could Maxine please collect the bucket from the store room quickly and could Hattie sit on the chair” Big Brother announces. Maxine arrives with the bucket. “Do I just pour it over her?” Maxine asks. “I guess” Chloe says. Maxine pours the bucket over Hattie who squeals in terror. “Ah, sh*t, that’s ice alright, god, freezing” Hattie screams. “Hattie, can you please nominate two people in the outside world who you wish to take part in this challenge” Big Brother says. “What is this?” Chloe asks. “I shall nominate my sister Beth and my best friend Clarissa” Hattie says. “Seriously, what the hell is this?” Chloe asks. “Could be some outside world trend, like the no makeup selfies” Doug says.

Last edited by Nick.; 26-08-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:49 PM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Supporting Hattie and Chloe!
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 09:44 PM #96
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 33
10: 15 AM: The chained housemates are chatting in the living room. “How did we manage to sleep? We’ve lasted like a day in each other’s company, it’s quite a nice bonding opportunity” Doug smirks. “Max, can you make us some tea?” Chloe asks. “Fine” Maxine huffs. “Well, this is what you get for quitting” Chloe smirks. “Maxine must really not wanted to have done it” Doug says. “Well, no more of us are quitting” Chloe says.
11: 30 AM: Housemates have been trapped inside the living room all morning and have been called into the garden. “Oh my god, what is this?” Chloe gasps. “Housemates, the remaining nine of you will take part in an obstacle course. You shall start with a balancing beam, remember if one of you falls, you will all fall, next you will climb over the wall, through the muddy tunnel, face the swinging ropes and then swim from one end of the pool to the other, if you complete this in less than five minutes you will unlock four housemates, if you do it in less than ten you will unlock two and if you do it in less than fifteen you will unlock one” Big Brother announces. “Let’s just go for it” Luna smiles as she walks to the start. “We can try” Doug smirks. “Nah, we’ll smash it” Chloe says.
“3, 2, 1, GO” Big Brother says and Luna quickly walks across the balance beam, Doug quickly follows as does Wil. Bronte walks along carefully, Chloe walks along slowly yet steady, Niamh follows successfully but Hattie slips midway through the beam and pulls AJ, Sol and Niamh down as they fall into a pit of gunge. The four climb out and approach the wall which Luna, Doug and Will have climbed over, Bronte struggles but climbs over with a leg up from Niamh, Chloe climbs up the quickest, Hattie refuses to help Niamh so AJ helps her up, AJ lifts Hattie over the wall and makes his way over followed by Sol. “Sol, keep on going, you weighing us all down” Chloe screams as she tries to emerge from the tunnel. “I’m trying” Sol yells back.
All housemates pass the swinging ropes but slowly and Luna tries to dive into the pool but is weighed back by the back of the chain. “Guys, get in” Luna sighs, everyone bar AJ, Sol and Hattie dive into the pool. “Sol, get in” Chloe yells as AJ and Hattie jump into the pool. Sol climbs into the pool and slowly swims. “Quicker” Chloe shouts. Sol is too tied to shout back and merely sighs. “Get out Sol” Chloe sneers as Sol tries to climb out of the pool.
12: 21 PM: Housemates have recovered from the obstacle course and are waiting for the result. “Housemate, if you completed this in less than five minutes you will unlock four housemates, if you do it in less than ten you will unlock two and if you do it in less than fifteen you will unlock one” Big Brother announces. “Please say e done it” Chloe sighs. “Big Brother can reveal that the housemates took......thirteen minutes and thirty nine seconds to complete the obstacle course and can unlock one housemate” Big Brother says. Chloe sighs but everyone seems happy. “Who wants to go?” Will asks. “Chloe?” Niamh suggests. “I’m alright” Chloe says. “Luna, you deserve it” AJ says. “Yeah” Niamh smiles and Doug and Will nod. “Is everyone okay with that?” Luna asks. Hattie, Chloe, Sol and Bronte agree and Maxine fetches the key and unlocks Luna. “Freedom” Luna smirks as Maxine unlocks her handcuff.
Maxine and Luna have been called to the diary room. “Hello Maxine, Hello Luna” Big brother says. “Hello” Luna smiles but Maxine grunts. “Later today the housemates will take part in a climbing wall challenge, out of the eight remaining housemates you must bet £10, £20 and £30 on three different housemates, if any of these housemates win the challenge then that total will be added to the shopping budget” Big Brother says. “Right, AJ’s likely, I think 30 on him” Luna says. “Chloe will go for it, 10 on her and I think Will might do well, we should put 20 on him” Maxine says. “Yeah” Luna smiles.
15: 30 PM: Housemates have been trapped back in the house for the past few hours and have been called back out again. “Not a bloody climbing wall” Hattie sighs. “Housemates, in front of you, you will see a 6 foot climbing wall. You will not need a harness as there will be extra cushioned crash mats, however, please avoid tangling the chain up and please try to land on the side of your body to not put weight on any specific area. The first housemate to climb over the wall and press the buzzer will unlock themselves from the chain” Big Brother says. “Let’s get in line, remember, if one of us falls, we all fall” Doug smiles. “3,2, 1, GO” Big Brother says.
Doug clambers onto the wall but struggles to get further with the rest of the housemates on the ground. Chloe quickly attempts to climb but is held back. Will and AJ prepare the ascend as Niamh and Bronte are stuck at the start, Hattie is plotting a route and Sol tries to climb. “Move your left leg Sol” Hattie says. AJ overtakes Doug as Will remains just below him, Doug senses an opportunity and throws himself off the wall and onto the mats taking everyone else with him. “Sh*t” AJ grunts. Hattie is stuck midway on the wall and is fighting with Sol over the handhold. “Let go” Sol says. “I’m about to put my foot on it so watch yourself” Niamh smiles. Hattie tugs Niamh’s rope which throws her to the ground, AJ remains strong enough and holds onto the wall. Doug and AJ approach the top with Chloe not far behind, Doug tries to play tactical and throws himself off but AJ clings onto the wall and hurls himself over and presses the buzzer. “AJ, you have won the task, Big Brother can also reveal that Maxine and Luna had to guess which housemate they thought would win the task, Luna and Maxine guessed correctly and have added thirty pounds to the shopping” Big Brother announces. The housemates cheer as Luna runs over to AJ with the key.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:41 PM #97
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

I realized that I never made a BOTS announcement, for the record it's Toya Washington alongside Jack Whitehall with Emma Willis presenting on Mondays and Thursday. Judi James has been axed from Bit On The Psych and replaced with qualified psychologists.
Old 28-08-2014, 04:42 PM #98
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Toya being the natural successor to BOTS

Spoiler:

Old 28-08-2014, 10:11 PM #99
he/him

Favourites (more):
he/him

Favourites (more):

Big Brother 16: Day 34

10: 03 AM: The chained housemates are in bed. Luna and AJ are chatting in the garden with tea and Maxine is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. “Can we get up soon?” Bronte asks as she sits up on her bed. “I’m still sleeping” Sol grunts. “Yeah, five more minutes” Hattie sighs. “Fine, five more minutes of sleep, no more, Maxine’s making us breakfast” Bronte sighs.
10: 34 AM: Luna and AJ are chatting in the garden. “We’ve never been alone together, have we?” Luna smirks. “Don’t think so, I feel a bit guilty just chatting out here whilst everyone is chained to one another” AJ says. “Yeah, I do a bit, but they’ve lasted well so far, it’ll probably end today” Luna says. “We haven’t had much chance to earn money though” AJ says. “Yeah, but at least no one other than Maxine has quit” Luna says.

11: 13 AM: The chained housemates are chatting in the bedroom. “Last day probably” Chloe smiles. “We could have one more, the camping task lasted till Friday” Doug says. “Nah, they’d never chain us for more than a few days” Chloe says. “I need the toilet” Hattie sighs. “We’re about to have breakfast, hold it for god sake” Bronte groans. “I’ve tried, seriously, can we just get to the garden” Hattie says. “No, we’ve already stayed in bed an extra five minutes, let’s just get up” Chloe sighs.

13: 00 PM: The chained housemates have been called to the living room. Luna, AJ and Maxine are sitting on the red sofa with the chained housemates on the green, blue and purple. “Housemates, you will now get the chance to earn extra money for the shopping. “Seven of you are on the chain, Big Brother will ask three housemates a question about another housemate, if they get this wrong their left leg will be chained to the other housemates right leg, if they get it right then no chaining will occur” Big Brother says. “Right” Doug sighs. “Bronte stand up, which housemate do you think said this in their VT?” Big Brother asks “I tease a lot yes I am immature and I think that people think I'm stupid but the truth is I'm very very intelligent I've got nine GCSE's at A* so you know that I'm not as stupid” Big Brother reads out. “Oh, god erm, it sounds like a guy, it wouldn’t be Doug or Will, so it’s probably Solomon” Bronte says. “You are correct, Solomon said this in his VT” Big Brother says. “Chloe stand up” Big Brother says and Chloe stands up.

“Chloe, which housemate do you think said this? and I'm quite clumsy I'm sure I'm the only person I've ever heard of to crash a golf buggy. I believe in morals so if someone's doing something I don't particularly like I will tell them I don't like especially if bullying is going on because that just really winds me up” Big Brother says. “One hundred percent Hattie” Chloe smirks. “Correct, Hattie said this in her VT” Big Brother says. “Finally, Doug stand up, which housemate said this, I do have to be careful and think but you won’t see any of that in the house. I’m gonna get drunk, party, smoke and have fun. I won’t stand any miseries or old bores” Big Brother says. “Well, I’m basing this off launch night when Chloe came arrived in party mode, so I’m gonna say Chloe” Doug says. “Correct” Big Brother says. “You have earned an extra fifteen pounds of shopping and the total stands at £195” Big Brother says.

13: 14 PM: Doug and Chloe are chatting amongst the rest of the chain. “You’ve changed so much since launch night” Doug says. “I’ve stopped smoking since I got in here, I doubt I’ll start again when I leave to be honest, I think it was Sol who swapped everything from his VT” Chloe whispers. “Yeah” Doug whispers back. “You realise you’re not alone, I can hear you” Bronte says quietly. “Are you accusing Sol of swapping the shopping?” Hattie says loudly. “Yeah” Chloe sneers. “Where’s your proof?” Hattie says. “Well someone had to do it, he said he was immature and that people think you’re stupid, I don’t give a sod what GCSE’s you’ve got, you’re eighteen for god sake but you act like you’re eight” Chloe sneers. “Oh shut up Chloe” Sol sighs. “I need the toilet” Niamh sighs. “Off we go then” Doug smirks.

14: 00 PM: The chained housemates are back in the living room for the next part of today’s task. Doug, Chloe, Bronte, Hattie, AJ and Sol have been given blindfolds and noise cancelling headphones for the next part of the task. “Will and Niamh, you are currently the only chained housemates who can see or hear” Big Brother says. “Okay” Will says. “You have a descion to make, you can free both of yourselves for just thirty quid” Big Brother says. “No way” Niamh says and Will nods. “However, if you choose to leave the money Niamh’s right leg will be tied to Will’s right” Big Brother says. “Let’s just tie ourselves” Will says. “Yeah, it’s not the end of the world, I’d feel bad if I took the money” Niamh says. “Can Luna, Maxine and AJ take off the housemates blindfolds and headphones, Will and Niamh, you are banned from telling anyone else what you were asked” Big Brother says. “Right” Will sighs.

14: 23 PM: The chained housemates are talking. “What d’you have to do?” Chloe asks. “We’re not allowed to say for some reason” Niamh says. “Must have been a bit descion” Chloe says. “Will and Niamh, why are your legs tied together?” Doug asks. “We’re not allowed to say, just noticed?” Will smirks. “Yeah, some kind of sacrifice perhaps?”Doug says. “In exchange from the prize fund or being freed?” Chloe says. “Yeah, probably” Chloe says. “When d’you think we’re gonna get our task?” Hattie asks Sol. “Dunno, later today, dread to think what it will be” Sol says. “Whatever it is, I’m gonna do whatever benefits me most, you might as well too, one of us is out tomorrow” Hattie sighs. “Yeah” Sol says. The rest of the chained housemates are discussing Will and Niamh to hear Hattie and Sol. “Yeah, I’m gonna take money, a leave, or get my own shopping or whatever, I’m out not you, you’re not going anywhere” Sol says. “Niamh has a strong fanbase, she beat Martyn and Rick, I’m up every week until I go” Hattie says.
Old 28-08-2014, 11:41 PM #100
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Blindfolds... handcuffs... tying limbs up... it's like 50 Shades of Grey meets Twister in there

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 16, fictional, series