Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 29-07-2014, 12:51 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
What do you mean, it's to her credit ??

Not one bloke in that house would go near her

That would be like chatting up a child ergh

It also depends what you see as a role model....

I would like my kids to see a nasty two faced bitch whose too scared to criticise people to their faces and constantly talks behind peoples backs, as a role model, thanks

And being in a serious relationship from the age of sixteen is sickening.....leg irks need to live their lives free and having fun, not be sleeping with a boy at 16 with man yes permission

It's sickening and she's a trollop
Ashleigh is fantastic, attractive without making it her main mission in life, and smart.

Also I maintain, Winston, Pav and Ash all deffo fancy her. Most guys (any age) imo would rather shag and 18 year old than a 30 year old of the same level of looks, hence why men since time memorial dump their wives for younger lasses.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-07-2014 at 12:52 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 12:52 PM #52

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
He has had several good moments. But do get a creepy vibe from him at times. Example - he would choose to be invisible so he could go to a Justin Bieber concert. Is that to see Bieber or the little girls who like Bieber? One is creepy, the other is very creepy.
28 June 12:28am

Maybe he wants to take Ashleigh to see Bieber backstage?

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 03:33 PM #53
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
And being in a serious relationship from the age of sixteen is sickening.....young teenage girls need to live their lives free and having fun, not be sleeping with a boy at 16 with mammys permission

Danielle.... is that you? mg:
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 03:47 PM #54

Favourites:

Favourites:

Who says he's not just being a friend and bringing it up with Pav because Ashleigh has expressed discomfort about it?

Save Chris!
Vote to evict Zoe: 090 20 44 58 19
Bedouin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 03:47 PM #55

Quote:
What do you mean, it's to her credit ??

Not one bloke in that house would go near her

That would be like chatting up a child ergh

It also depends what you see as a role model....

I wouldnt like my kids to see a nasty two faced bitch whose too scared to criticise people to their faces and constantly talks behind peoples backs, as a role model, thanks

And being in a serious relationship from the age of sixteen is sickening.....young teenage girls need to live their lives free and having fun, not be sleeping with a boy at 16 with mammys permission

Well it's like this .... it IS to her credit (in other words, it is a creditable character trait), loyalty.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 03:48 PM #56

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
Who says he's not just being a friend and bringing it up with Pav because Ashleigh has expressed discomfort about it?
Big Brother

PRINCESS ASHLEIGH
Achilles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 04:42 PM #57
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Matthew

I think chris was just looking out for ashleigh and since she wasn't going to say anything herself he did, and he did say that she had mentioned it before him but she would have been uncomfortable talking about it hence why he brought it up.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 04:59 PM #58

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Ashleigh is fantastic, attractive without making it her main mission in life, and smart.

Also I maintain, Winston, Pav and Ash all deffo fancy her. Most guys (any age) imo would rather shag and 18 year old than a 30 year old of the same level of looks, hence why men since time memorial dump their wives for younger lasses.
Proper men can handle older women,how insulting to say they all go for teens who carry teddies.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 05:12 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post

I can confirm I would shag the 30 year old if they both looked the same. Most Men my age would too. Not sure where you got that idea from.

Last edited by Brother Leon; 29-07-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 05:23 PM #60
Lemon Twerper

Lemon Twerper

Quote:
Ashliegh expressed no such discomfort. It was all in his head

Do you think he would have been such a good friend and done the same if Ash had been looking at Ashleigh?
MargeryFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 05:35 PM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsinfested View Post
I get why people have been calling Chris a creep now.
He is a very talented person, his artwork, all in biro, is fantastic, true to life. We have to remember that Ashleigh approached Chris first of all. She knew that she would be safe with him being older and the fact that the others had formed their little cliques. He is looking out for her.

Now also remember Pav said he was two faced, thus belittling Chris in the publics eyes so now, Chris has said something to his face, given him some advice the same as the others have at different times.

Pav has been crawling around looking for approval since that unfortunate appearance of the three past housemates. He has made himself a scapegoat whereas Zoe, I dont like her, has just got on with making herself part and parcel. She is in the same boat but she has slipped up with her remark re Tescos. Sadly we could say that she is a bit of a snob.

We have to keep Chris in for the sake of Ashleigh, dont forget that she was the main instigator of the alliance, we then had Chris and Mark. Now Zoe and Pav if they stay, are gong to remember this and will nominate her. It was only by the grace of the public that Ashleigh wasnt nominated this week.

Anyone voting tactically will go for Ashleigh, she is the favourite and we are near the end. Chris will not nominate her.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 05:37 PM #62
Lemon Twerper

Lemon Twerper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I think Chris was concerned about Ashleigh as a friend and quite rightly confronted Pav - in a friendly way - about his creepy staring. Chris is aware Ashleigh has a boyfriend she's committed to, he even said that to Pav. The way I see it, Chris and Ashleigh are friends, nothing more.
====

'Christopher says – like the rest of the house – he hasn’t noticed any staring but Chris insists: “It’s not my place to be like the jealous boyfriend…It just winds me up, I feel protective over her”

Chris then admits “I’ve sat and looked at Ashleigh probably a dozen times because I just love her”

Chris is also seen talking to Ashleigh herself about her letter from her boyfriend and says “I just want to tell him how lucky he is.”

Chris adds to the 18-year-old: “When we get out of here, I’m giving you the biggest hug you’ve ever had”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz38sYtXZSl
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
Old 29-07-2014, 05:38 PM #63

Quote:
I agree, Pav has been asking each one for advice, why havent the others been pulled up?
Old 29-07-2014, 05:40 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargeryFan View Post
Ashliegh expressed no such discomfort. It was all in his head

Do you think he would have been such a good friend and done the same if Ash had been looking at Ashleigh?
No need for anyone to challenge the older HMs, they have grown together, Pav is the outsider with all of them. Remember Chris had the tenacity to talk to Helen, he does it in such a way that it does not lead to arguments.

Pav seems to have been grateful for any feed back but to watch him staring and looking over his glasses is just a little bit creepy imo.
Old 29-07-2014, 05:50 PM #65
Lemon Twerper

Lemon Twerper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
No need for anyone to challenge the older HMs, they have grown together, Pav is the outsider with all of them. Remember Chris had the tenacity to talk to Helen, he does it in such a way that it does not lead to arguments.

Pav seems to have been grateful for any feed back but to watch him staring and looking over his glasses is just a little bit creepy imo.
So it's ok to pick on Pav and kick him when he's down because he's not part of the cool kids, but you're not able to publicly humiliate the older housemates for the exact same crimes. When Danielle was staring at Pav when he first came in, why didn't anyone have a word with her? More people noticed that than Pav ALLEGEDLY staring at Ashleigh.

And yes, Chris is apparently the Helen-whisperer, why? It's not that hard to backtrack, brown-nose and kiss feet to avoid an argument is it? Although not the most attractive characteristics in a person, he doesn't mind doing it to get by.

He even says: "I’ve sat and looked at Ashleigh probably a dozen times because I just love her”

So why so hard on Pav? At least Pav is closer to her age. It's a bit creepier if it's someone twice her age.

Last edited by MargeryFan; 29-07-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:09 PM #66

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

Favourites:
BB15: Pavandeep
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney

That was cringeworty stuff from Chris-he's losing the plot.Soon as Danielle went he moved in as Ashleigh as her new best friend.She even relaxed her normal rule of refusing to talk to anyone over 30 for him.Now all blokes need permission from the Shrek lookalike to even look at her.Bonkers.

Last edited by johnx; 31-07-2014 at 11:40 AM.
johnx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 08:03 PM #67

Favourites:

Favourites:

I agree, Chris is a slimy motherf---er.

Chris used to be my favourite and recently has been dropping in my estimation with the talking behind people's backs and kissing their asses to their faces. When he said that s--- to Pav in the kitchen that was the f---ing nail in the coffin.

Basically, this is it - Chris wants to bang Ashleigh but also seeks some solace in her (secondarily). She also seeks some solace in him but recently, does not need it - however, because he had been there throughout the past, he definitely rates higher in her perspective than the other housemates.

When Pav came in, Chris could see some similarity in him (as one psychologist on BOTS has described Chris, which also applies to Pav, a 'runt of the litter'). It was clear that it was likely Pav would become part of the 'inner runt circle' (for lack of a better term) which is Chris and Ashleigh (used to be Chris, Ashleigh and Danielle). That is the inner runt circle, the 'full runt circle' would involve Mark and Christopher, of whom Christopher is closer to the inner and Mark closer to the outer, whilst still being part of this 'runt circle'.

Because Pav of this (Pav seemingly slowly joining the runt circle), Chris saw him as a threat. Because Pav, whilst similar to Chris, is more physically fit and perhaps more 'cool' (than Chris, at least, in Chris' eyes) - he is around the same height, yet younger, slimmer, wears sunglasses and a bandana and can dance (to an extent).

Because of this, Chris felt extremely threatened and resorted to disgraceful tactics (the scene in the kitchen). The thing is that Pav is looking at Ashleigh just as much as Chris is - Chris has been half-passively, half-actively 'staring' at Ashleigh since he joined the damn house! As have Ash and Winston, however nowhere near as much as Chris, who has been in her presence by far the most (clearly). But by bringing Pav's natural actions to the forefront (which are the same actions as everyone else), he was hoping to lower everyone's estimations of Pav, which rightfully blew up in his face on the public front.

I could go on and on, but it's clear that most of what I have said has been said in this thread here.

On another, yet similar note, Ash and Winston find Ashleigh hot and flirt with her passively (Winston more actively so, yet still passive) and Ashleigh enjoys it, even more so with Winston. Ashleigh finds Winston the most sexually attractive, followed by Ash in second. Despite the fact that she finds them more attractive, she 'loves' Chris more (for lack of a better word) and is closer with him. Luckily, her level of faithfulness far surpasses that needed to not cheat in BB, clearly.
Omelette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 08:20 PM #68
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargeryFan View Post
Hence why he's being a knob to pav. How dare he confront Pav about such an issue on national TV. Humiliating the poor lad. Maybe he should take his own advice and stop drooling over her.
Chris and Ashleigh are friends and what friends do when they are friends is look out for one another. If Chris had said nothing there would be thread after thread saying fence sitter. Now he gets off the fence he's slated. Chris also knows Ashleigh has a boyfriend. Ashleigh has no problems with Chris her friend. So if she has no problem then that should be it.The only reason people are singling out Chris is because he is popular. All the other guys in the house also like Ashleigh but in a sexual way because they are not close friends with her. Chris clearly doesn't see her as some sex object. He is looking out for his friend like many people with a strong bond do and he has no problem defending his friend or saying that he loves his friend.

Last edited by Johnnyuk123; 29-07-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 08:23 PM #69
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelette View Post
I agree, Chris is a slimy motherf---er.

Chris used to be my favourite and recently has been dropping in my estimation with the talking behind people's backs and kissing their asses to their faces. When he said that s--- to Pav in the kitchen that was the f---ing nail in the coffin.

Basically, this is it - Chris wants to bang Ashleigh but also seeks some solace in her (secondarily). She also seeks some solace in him but recently, does not need it - however, because he had been there throughout the past, he definitely rates higher in her perspective than the other housemates.

When Pav came in, Chris could see some similarity in him (as one psychologist on BOTS has described Chris, which also applies to Pav, a 'runt of the litter'). It was clear that it was likely Pav would become part of the 'inner runt circle' (for lack of a better term) which is Chris and Ashleigh (used to be Chris, Ashleigh and Danielle). That is the inner runt circle, the 'full runt circle' would involve Mark and Christopher, of whom Christopher is closer to the inner and Mark closer to the outer, whilst still being part of this 'runt circle'.

Because Pav of this (Pav seemingly slowly joining the runt circle), Chris saw him as a threat. Because Pav, whilst similar to Chris, is more physically fit and perhaps more 'cool' (than Chris, at least, in Chris' eyes) - he is around the same height, yet younger, slimmer, wears sunglasses and a bandana and can dance (to an extent).

Because of this, Chris felt extremely threatened and resorted to disgraceful tactics (the scene in the kitchen). The thing is that Pav is looking at Ashleigh just as much as Chris is - Chris has been half-passively, half-actively 'staring' at Ashleigh since he joined the damn house! As have Ash and Winston, however nowhere near as much as Chris, who has been in her presence by far the most (clearly). But by bringing Pav's natural actions to the forefront (which are the same actions as everyone else), he was hoping to lower everyone's estimations of Pav, which rightfully blew up in his face on the public front.

I could go on and on, but it's clear that most of what I have said has been said in this thread here.

On another, yet similar note, Ash and Winston find Ashleigh hot and flirt with her passively (Winston more actively so, yet still passive) and Ashleigh enjoys it, even more so with Winston. Ashleigh finds Winston the most sexually attractive, followed by Ash in second. Despite the fact that she finds them more attractive, she 'loves' Chris more (for lack of a better word) and is closer with him. Luckily, her level of faithfulness far surpasses that needed to not cheat in BB, clearly.
: sleep:
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 09:36 PM #70
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

^ Latest what?
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 01:20 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oh what´s latest news with her?

I heard from an
Spoiler:

extremely un
trustworthy source that she had a brief but feisty lesbian relationship/affair with Helen after they hooked up in the after party.

Chris wanted to have a threesome, but was abruptly denied. They promised to mail a copy of the film afterwards to him though.

Last edited by Calderyon; 29-09-2014 at 01:23 AM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 02:57 AM #72
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Oh what´s latest news with her?

I heard from an
Spoiler:

extremely un
trustworthy source that she had a brief but feisty lesbian relationship/affair with Helen after they hooked up in the after party.

Chris wanted to have a threesome, but was abruptly denied. They promised to mail a copy of the film afterwards to him though.

nice avatar. love me some AJ Lee.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, chris, love, pavandeep, sees, threat