Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 30-07-2014, 07:22 AM #101
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Ashleigh went into the house a pretty enough girl and I liked her. For the first two weeks she sat in corners with Danielle and Kim and really didn't do much. When the other female housemates seemed to overlook Ashleigh because of her age both Danielle and Kim stuck by her. And then what did she do? As part of a task Kim was asked who was the biggest liar in the house. Kim had just viewed a clip of Ashleigh blatantly lying about the way they chose who to save or nominate during the girl power week. Therefore Kim said that Ashleigh was the biggest liar.

She had just seem proof of it with her own two eyes. From that moment on Ashleigh turned on Kim and became a bitter bitchy woman so sat in the pod night after night with Danielle bitching about Helen and Kim, told Steven he could do better, sat on a moral throne when it came to Kim and Stevens relationship and nominated Kim week after week ignoring the fact that Steven was the biggest creep in the house.

Her face twisted into an ugly mess with every vile word she spat out when she was bitching and it was like Jekyll and Hyde. Then Kim was trying to remain friends with Danielle but Ashleigh kept warning her to stay away and not to trust her. Danielle left and on the night she left Ashleigh didn't show an ounce of loyalty and was laughing and joking with the two new housemates who had just thrown out her friend. At least Helen who is being cited as queen bitch cried when Steven was shown the door last week.

Then Ashleigh told Chris that she had a better bond with him anyway than Danielle. She is a dull miserable girl who wouldn't know a bit of fun if it slapped her on the face. But the biggest letdown for me was her utter disloyalty to the two girls who had befriended her when the other women in the house for the most part ignored her.
Post of this thread for me, fantastic post and spot on as usual.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 07:31 AM #102
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Ashleigh went into the house a pretty enough girl and I liked her. For the first two weeks she sat in corners with Danielle and Kim and really didn't do much. When the other female housemates seemed to overlook Ashleigh because of her age both Danielle and Kim stuck by her. And then what did she do? As part of a task Kim was asked who was the biggest liar in the house. Kim had just viewed a clip of Ashleigh blatantly lying about the way they chose who to save or nominate during the girl power week. Therefore Kim said that Ashleigh was the biggest liar.

She had just seem proof of it with her own two eyes. From that moment on Ashleigh turned on Kim and became a bitter bitchy woman so sat in the pod night after night with Danielle bitching about Helen and Kim, told Steven he could do better, sat on a moral throne when it came to Kim and Stevens relationship and nominated Kim week after week ignoring the fact that Steven was the biggest creep in the house.

Her face twisted into an ugly mess with every vile word she spat out when she was bitching and it was like Jekyll and Hyde. Then Kim was trying to remain friends with Danielle but Ashleigh kept warning her to stay away and not to trust her. Danielle left and on the night she left Ashleigh didn't show an ounce of loyalty and was laughing and joking with the two new housemates who had just thrown out her friend. At least Helen who is being cited as queen bitch cried when Steven was shown the door last week.

Then Ashleigh told Chris that she had a better bond with him anyway than Danielle. She is a dull miserable girl who wouldn't know a bit of fun if it slapped her on the face. But the biggest letdown for me was her utter disloyalty to the two girls who had befriended her when the other women in the house for the most part ignored her.
Those are all the reasons i LIKE her, lol.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 07:51 AM #103

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Hey don't twist my words.
It doesn't mean you don't have morals, but the fact Ashleigh hasn't done any of those things shows she has more morals, i guess.
No,it shows she has a boyfriend,nothing more

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 07:52 AM #104

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Those are all the reasons i LIKE her, lol.
In other words no leg to stand on.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 08:08 AM #105

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:

Wow she's done all that? Thanks for adding to the 'she's not dull' posts

Last edited by MrWong; 30-07-2014 at 08:09 AM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 08:24 AM #106

if ashleigh has got grit and determination im sorry but i havent seen it i havent seen her stand her own corner at all Could be way its edited)she is still to wishy washy for me ,,
nina73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleighquite, dull