Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 31-07-2014, 06:48 AM #1

Default Just as predicted

Since the eviction of Steve which I think the votes could have been rigged as CH5 didint' want to be accused of being racist with Pav and the way he had 'supposedly been treated.

Winston was right when he said that the only route left for Pav was the 'sympathy' vote and boy did he play it to the max.

Anyway, back to my original train of thought. Since Steve's eviction the program is hardly recognisable- and is a pale imitation of its self. Which was pretty poor even back then, what with all the meddling by Ch5 BB.

All my predictions have come true about a sterile house and the haters, the supposed victims, the beaten and dammed, why on earth would you want to watch the likes of Chris, Ashleigh, Mark and Christopher, they are just boring people and the only time they get any action is when they are finger pointing.

Creepy Chris is probably the worst of the lot, what a horrible, mixed up human being, closely followed by Mark. Said from day 1 he was a sptiteful little runt, playing both sides off of each other with his " I am friends with everyone" routine.

Ashliegh is just a spiteful, hormonal 18 year old, with a bad hairdo and even worse attitude.

Christopher is just one big annoying flounce, with not an ounce of personality.

The worst thing about the way BB has gone is the interference from Big Brother.

Last night's questions were clearly designed to help certain housemates and their image.

Mark isn't daft and he will now start treating Christopher with a lot more respect and if he does then you will see how he is game playing.

Creepy Chris's mind is now muddles, played his ace card with Ashlegh and now finds himself done over by BB and that question re him fancying her, now he's got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Don't like Pav

Did like Zoe, but she's got a bit of a big gob on her.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 07:03 AM #2
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina

You sound like you need some happy pills.
Old 31-07-2014, 07:06 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Since the eviction of Steve which I think the votes could have been rigged as CH5 didint' want to be accused of being racist with Pav and the way he had 'supposedly been treated.

Winston was right when he said that the only route left for Pav was the 'sympathy' vote and boy did he play it to the max.

Anyway, back to my original train of thought. Since Steve's eviction the program is hardly recognisable- and is a pale imitation of its self. Which was pretty poor even back then, what with all the meddling by Ch5 BB.

All my predictions have come true about a sterile house and the haters, the supposed victims, the beaten and dammed, why on earth would you want to watch the likes of Chris, Ashleigh, Mark and Christopher, they are just boring people and the only time they get any action is when they are finger pointing.

Creepy Chris is probably the worst of the lot, what a horrible, mixed up human being, closely followed by Mark. Said from day 1 he was a sptiteful little runt, playing both sides off of each other with his " I am friends with everyone" routine.

Ashliegh is just a spiteful, hormonal 18 year old, with a bad hairdo and even worse attitude.

Last night's questions were clearly designed to help certain housemates and their image.

Mark isn't daft and he will now start treating Christopher with a lot more respect and if he does then you will see how he is game playing.

Creepy Chris's mind is now muddles, played his ace card with Ashlegh and now finds himself done over by BB and that question re him fancying her, now he's got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Don't like Pav

So who do you like then ? Who is your favourite.

Old 31-07-2014, 08:13 AM #4

I am with the extroverts,

Winston, Steve, ( he's gone) Helen, and Ash.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2014, 08:27 AM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post

Don't like Pav

Someone has been reading my posts, lol. Nice to see that the truth is beginning to surface. The hero worship for *******igh and her cohorts is beginning to falter and her little Merry gang are now crumbling.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
predicted