Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 11-08-2014, 03:13 PM #1

Default Daily Update [DAY 67]

· The Housemates wake up to a grey and gloomy Sunday and Christopher suggests that “a storm is brewing” In the bathroom, Ash and Pav decide to sing Shania Twain’s Looks Like We Made It for the final and joke, “Hopefully we can get Ashleigh to smile…she doesn’t smile!”

· In the garden, Christopher and Chris discuss Ashleigh. Christopher says, “her homesickness has just stepped up a notch…there’s nothing we can say now anymore” Chris adds, “When I’m feeling sh*tty she’s in a good mood and when she’s feeling shi**y, she’s in a good mood”

· Ashleigh tells Chris, “I can’t wait to get back to normality…to have my normal way of thinking again” Chris notes that “None of my friends ever talk about themselves…” and Ashleigh quips, “One more week of listening to the same sh*t about themselves!”

· Helen tells Big Brother it feels like a “blessing” to be in the final. She says that Ashleigh is “very boring” for an 18 year old, adding “she’s a very grumpy girl…when she puts on this sweet, I’m so innocent act…well, it is just an act. She is, nine times out of ten, very grumpy …she’s either 18 going on 45 or 18 going on 8”

· Ashleigh and Chris speculate that there will be another eviction before the final and go on to question why the other Housemates don’t have ‘finalist’ written on their photos when Helen does. Christopher joins the conversation and suggests that people will be voting for Helen to win, adding, “It’s the crazy mixed up world we live in”

· The Big Brother House has been transformed into a court room as the Housemates stand accused of being a House divided. As the key figures on both sides of the divide, Helen and Ashleigh will take to the stand, so the court can determine who is most guilty of causing the division. Ashleigh’s lead council is Christopher and Helen’s defence will be led by Pav. During the hearing, former Housemates will act as key witnesses via a live video link up. The ultimate verdict will be given by behavioural expert, Judge Judi James.

· Ashleigh is the first to take to the stand:

o Pav observes that Ashleigh started her journey as a “very bubbly, loveable character” but adds that she chooses her friends wisely to be at her beck and call and that “each Housemate you have collected and manipulated” has been a cause in the House divide. Pav adds that her “short whispered mumbling in group conversations” makes everything awkward. While being cross examined, Ashleigh admits that she plays “a big part in the divide in the House… I don’t think I’m the sole reason” adding, “I have said things behind people’s backs”

o Ash is called as prosecution witness and asked if Ashleigh was happy that “her main competition” Winston and Mark had left the House, to which he responds “Yes” adding that there have always been three favourites in the House. Christopher steps in and shouts ‘Objection!” adding that this statement is speculation. Ash continues, saying that she hadn’t made much effort to be friendly and that he was “upset” when she nominated him

o Former Housemate Kimberly is then called as a witness and she says that she “didn’t really have a strong bond” with Ashleigh and “that’s why I wasn’t really offended that she sla**ed me off behind my back” On Helen, she says that “how she dealt with confrontation was so much more efficient and mature” adding that she “would always value Helen over anyone else in the House, just because of how upfront she is…Love Helen”

o Christopher begins his defence for Ashleigh and says she “strove to make amends with any Housemate she’s had difficulty with” and that she “has put effort into building relationships with all Housemates, in spite of many nasty comments that have been directed at her”

o Chris is called to give evidence and describes his friendship with Ashleigh by saying, “She has all the qualities that I treasure most in my closest friends…a great sense of humour, thinks for herself, super smart and a lot of fun to be around…very warm and sympathetic” He goes on to say that “her presence is uplifting and welcome” i

o Former Housemates Danielle is then called as witness and she describes her relationship with Ashleigh as “amazing” adding, “I like to think that she’s an all round good person…maybe she can be a bit off the cuff but it’s all in jest…there’s not a bad bone in that body” Danielle was notably quiet and after Ashleigh says, “See you next week”, Helen remarks, “Can I wake up?!”

o Ashleigh tells Judge Judi James “All the loud, verbal conflicts I’ve been involved in the House have been with Helen”

· Helen is then sworn into the witness box:

o Christopher gives an opening statement where he describes Helen’s behaviour as being “reckless and out of control…she has been bossy, domineering and extremely stubborn and unapologetic…” He closes his statement saying “this brief incomplete summary merely touches on the scale of Helen’s horrific reign of terror, we can say with much conviction and certainly that this woman is the sole reason for the current divide in the Big Brother House”

o Helen denies contributing to the divide in the House but admits to causing some negativity. Christopher suggests that this could be a factor and Helen says that “as a whole I am a positive Housemate”

o Chris is called to the stand and describes his relationship with Helen as being “strained” Helen admits she causes conflict and can be aggressive but suggests that Chris is “one of the main people” causing the divide “along with Ashleigh”

o Former Housemate Matthew is then called to give evidence about “rude” and “aggressive” Helen who “holds an influence over a lot of her friends over who they should be friends with”

o Christopher sums up his case against Helen and says “actions in recent weeks have detracted from all of Helen’s positive attributes” adding that “her inability to think and her knee jerk reactions” frustrate the other Housemates

o Pav summarises the case in favour of Helen and admits “the House would not be the same without her…she is not aggressive, just passionate” Ash adds that her aggression is “just part of her character…it’s just the way she talks…it’s her banter…she’s just very passionate about what she’s saying” Judge Judi James highlights that Pav used the word “aggression”

o Former Housemate Steven is then called and says he’s “rooting for” Helen. He describes her as “very warm...I couldn’t possibly ask for a better friend” He goes on to say that she “made an effort” with all the new Housemates whereas Asheligh is more reserved. He then suggests that Chris and Ashleigh are responsible for the divide because they “sit in the corner of the House and sl*g Housemates off” adding about Helen, “I would much rather have a friend that will tell me how it is”

o Helen admits, “I can be aggressive…there have been times in this House where I have been singled out for saying and doing things. Other people have done exactly the same and have never get pulled up on it…I get quite frustrated about it and deal with it in the wrong way, which can come across as quiet aggressive”

o Judge Judi James then tells the Housemates that the “Court is now adjourned while I make my ruling”

· The defendants are asked to stand for the final ruling:

o Judge Judi James describes Helen and Ashleigh at “two strong, feisty women…you both like to fight your own corner” Ashleigh is told she could have played “weepy teenage victim and could of made Helen look extremely bad and I think it’s to your credit that you didn’t do that” She adds that she was guilty of some things that would cause a divide.

o Helen is described as a “fiercely warm and protective woman” but that comes this comes from her friends in the “cool gang” It is suggested that her warmth may not extend beyond her friendship group.

o Judge Judi James then tells Helen, “it was your own team that damned you...the word was aggression and it kept getting repeated” This caused Helen to be found guilty

· The winning legal team are rewarded with sparkling wine in the Pod and discuss Helen. Christopher suggests that she “has the biggest chip on her shoulder…I have tried to see the best in that Helen so many times…we’ve all tried till we’re blue in the face to make friends with her…”

· In the garden, Pav admits that Helen “is aggressive…once you get to know here, you never see that side” and Ash adds, “When she is aggressive I’m always a referee…but I don’t see it in a bad light…she needs to realise that people will see it and think that it’s a really negative thing”

· Helen tells Big Brother that she’s “I’m fed up of being made out to be the only bitch in this house. How the ***** have I made a divide in the House...the only reason why I get mad is because I’m sick of granny-fied boring b*stards sitting in corners all over the house sla**ing every one off. I’m *****ing so pi**ed off that I constantly get sla**ed off for doing things in this house and she gets away with *****ing murder, she’s so much more rude then me, she speaks to her friends like ****...I’m being made out to be this raging bull that goes around annoyed all of the time...I came in here with a label…Jesus Christ, I’m known as a prostitute I don’t think I could of been labelled anything worse!”

· Pav and Helen discuss the results of the trial and Pav assures her that they’re not saying she’s a bad person, but that her behaviour can be seen in a negative light. Helen says, “I’m the one throughout the whole process who’s probably had the most mates” Pav adds, “You could be aggressive once…because they think it might happen again, they may feel distanced”

· The winning team are still in the pod and Ashleigh takes a moment to praise Christopher “Such a remarkable fella and standing up for everything you believe in...you are one person I will not be letting go off when I leave this experience...how grateful I am to have met a person like you, you should be so proud of yourself for being the way you are, you are a phenomenal man”

· Pav is talking to Big Brother about how much he loved the trial. “Helen is one of the hardest people to defend in the house...I really like Ashleigh as well...I love Helen I really do, but I also really like Ashleigh”

· Helen and Ash are talking about the trial and how they didn’t like being branded as the “cool kids” Ash goes onto say “It’s a made up divide…there is a little bit…it’s not like we’re the red team and they are the blue team”

· Ashleigh is in the garden with Christopher getting emotional “I do still feel like there are three people in this house that misunderstand me... I don’t have a chance of winning this show…If any of them won, I would be happy as hell”

· The rest of the Housemates join them and Ash says, “You do learn at lot from this experience, especially when you’re younger” Ashleigh agrees and goes onto say “Chris wouldn’t be my type of person I’d make friends with on the outside world...I’m very drunk!” Ashleigh then proceeds to rest her head against Ash’s shoulder and says, “Oh Ash, as much as you annoy me I do really appreciate that your still here...you are a genuine Housemate and you do make people feel better” Helen is staring at them.

· Ash is talking to Big Brother about Helen “Helen has had a rough time really I think...she’s strong enough to deal with it...she puts on this front...obviously she don’t help herself, she can be aggressive”

· Helen is crying in the bathroom and Pav comes to check on her. Helen admits “I feel embarrassed...I’m going to look like the biggest, horriblest b*tch when I walk out this place and she is going to walk out with the sun gleaming out her *****ing ar*ehole, I’ve not been anywhere near as horrible as her” Pav says “This is what you don’t get...you have said some of the nastiest things in this house” Helen replies that she’s “had enough” and “I’m not letting anyone get the better of me”
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:15 PM #2
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update [DAY 67]

Josy has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Monday 11th August) highlights show.

Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...

· The Housemates wake up to a grey and gloomy Sunday and Christopher suggests that “a storm is brewing” In the bathroom, Ash and Pav decide to sing Shania Twain’s Looks.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...te-day-67.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
67, daily, day, update