Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 17-08-2014, 11:15 PM #176
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Well if that's the case then it reveals a lot about their character, if they are willing to focus on a much less severe issue rather than an issue that is completely unacceptable and something which she deserves sympathy/empathy for, even if you don't like her.
I think its more a case of, racial abuse, its an offense - over to the police. If there is evidence, and it sure looked that way to me, then the only action is the police deal with it. So its much more cut and dried.

Not seen a single post on this thread condoning that, although there is a lot of noise, that's for sure.

The problem with linking the topics together is that 1 is an out and out offense, it doesn't matter the conditions that occurred to arrive at it, the other aspect is irrelevant to that.

The poison tweets put out by Toya and her friends are a different thing, while not pleasant, and seeming somewhat bitter and sour grapes in nature, will get some negative feedback, and if they have crossed the line into an offense, again, let the police deal with it.

They may have a connection because it involves the same person, but any offenses if proven, are completely separate.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 03:41 AM #177
User banned

User banned

what a dreadful talentless nasty loud mouthed attention sekeing little bore she is...shes mocking peoples education or lack of? isnt that discrimination too?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 08:59 AM #178
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The problem with this thread and the reason for my own comment is that people are beginning to comment on Toya's 'bitterness' and totally ignoring the fact she's receiving racist abuse. Clearly the majority of people don't care because they don't like Toya, and that's disgusting.
Quote:
Basically what I just said, 100% agree with this

Interesting people are trying to shift the blame on to me for having two topics in one thread when the whole reasons arguments have arisen in this thread is because people have chosen to focus on the lesser of the topics
..I've just seen that there are two similar threads ..one solely on the racist tweets Toya received and this one with racist tweets and 'bitterness' ones from Toya herself..?..both of them in the same thread/OP would maybe cause confusion and that in itself is interesting/almost like an 'experiment' in that if 'bitterness' tweets from a housemate were posted on a BB forum alongside serious racist ones then which would the focus be on..?....hmmmmmm....

...Jack I know you don't believe there was any 'bullying' in the house but there was perceived bullying from some public, the media and BB themselves hence warnings were given...and I think what's always worried me is what is perceived as a 'victim' when it comes to 'pack behaviour'...Ashleigh was 'spiteful/sneaky/bitchy/spoilt brat'...not my words but just perceptions and opinions...so she 'deserved' that pack behaviour ...so the two things in a way for me have similarities to what you say in that if a person is actively disliked, can also contribute to some altercations etc in the case of Helen/Ashleigh/Matthew/Marlon and other instances in the house then does that then take away empathy with more serious things/issues...

...with livefeed in Channel 4 BB, things were said/done that would bring 'hate' to the housemates and the nature of livefeed couldn't avoid that but there was care and psych advise given to the housemates before they were evicted and the extent of that for each individual may have been based on what BB felt their public reactions would be and advise to prepare for it..?..and that's as it should be as these housemates have exposed themselves to the public for judgement and BB wouldn't exist without them....I'm not sure that still happens though with Channel 5/I don't think I've heard a housemate mention it but what's worse though than the lack of that..(if it is lacking..)..it that we only now have HLs which means that BB are not only seeming less caring in their duty of care in a show like this but are actually 'promoting' and aiding this 'hate' with what they choose to show and manipulate....and then basically 'throwing to the wolves' and the internet trolls....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 09:19 AM #179

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Toya > Helen tbh.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 09:32 AM #180

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
On the subject of Helen's involvement with Wayne Rooney - I don't give a rats ass about him, but I do feel for Collen and her young family.
It shows what kind of person Helen is that she was willing to let the whole thing be raked up again by going into the BB house in the first place. She didn't chose to go in last year, or next year - oh no - she chose to go in during the World Cup year so she would get maximum publicity and media coverage. She didn't care that it would cause fresh hurt to Colleen. She used the notoriety the story gave her and flaunted it at the expense of a young innocent family.
Now she is saying "I want to put it behind me" - while flaunting it with a front page spread and interview with the Daily Star.
What a self seeking, uncaring bitch. I detest her kind.
This tbh.Plain nasty.Not surprising though.Journey my arse.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 10:02 AM #181
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Bet Toya would have a field day when she knows who the actor is
Old 23-08-2014, 03:08 AM #182

Quote:
So you think it's acceptable for people to racially abuse her online?
^ Not sure I believe her claim as she's such an attention *****, but as long as it only involves words (as opposed to threats of violence) then its not serious enough to involve the police.

I grew up in the 80's and if the police got involved every time someone called me "****" at school, half my classmates would have a criminal record!
Having been on the receiving end of racial abuse, I can certainly say its unpleasant but telling the police about it is just pathetic!

Get over it Toya, you precious, pathetic little wimp!
Crocodile Tears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abuse, helen, police, racial, reports, shade, throws, toya, twitter