Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 19-08-2014, 06:01 PM #76
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenhill View Post
Be in the betting for .."Top woman"....

Just cause you have womens clothes on and call yourself Kellie surely doesnt make you a women?

You can put a dress on a pig but underneath its still a pig.....
I agree
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 01:00 PM #77
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):

This Frank/Kellie thing is doing my head in. I am not a homophobe, in fact my eldest is gay, but he isn't effeminate, he is pretty masculine but prefers the company of men and he has a regular partner he lives with, so please don't get on my case like some people always do when this subject rears its head.

I have been researching Frank Maloney's story and it just does not ad up. He is homophobic for a start. He calls gays queers and puffs and when he went with U kip, he was pretty damming against them. He is not on record as coming out for sexual reasons, in fact the best I could find was that last year or a little earlier, he went through depression and then decided to tell his wife of over 20yrs, he was a cross dresser.

They got divorced and now all of a sudden, the cross dressing thing has sprouted wings and she is getting shed loads of dosh for her story but after 60 yrs of being a macho man/heterosexual, she now wants to be treated like a lady. She is regarded as a lady in every way, but can she legally go into a ladies loo, can she walk into a ladies shower, indeed can she legally do things now that men like me would be arrested for just because she has a dress and a very bad hairdo.

I am a sceptic (my right) and I am beginning to think that this isn't Kelly the real transgender person, but maybe its a man that can see a way of making money from a situation as a way to resurrect his flagging career and get back into the limelight and be very handsomely rewarded.

Is she indeed doing real transgenders, that struggle for acceptance, a big dishonour, or should we the public simply drop protocol and massage his ego by giving her a great big sympathy card vote, because the real and honest truth is that, if she went in there as Frank Maloney, he would be out on his ear in no time as Frank Maloney was a bit of a dick and a social outcast, if you go by his bios.

Only time will tell, but the typical tell tale signs of a transgender type are defo missing from Kelly's actions. In fact if you look at her, she is a tad creepy round the good looking girls in the house but stays away from the not so pretty ones. In fact to the untrained eye and someone who didn't know his back story, she comes across as a very bad drag act and a bit of a pervert by virtue of his actions, hand holding, stroking, leering and all round creepy actions.

She even sits like an Irish navvy and talks like someone drugged up. You would think that Kelly would make an effort to look more feminine and drop the whole me me me thing that is struggling for acceptance, its all way too strange for me and I was wondering how many FM's felt the same.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 01:12 PM #78

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

Frank is like so many blokes he just likes wearing womens knickers.

All this trapped in the wrong body rubbish is simply guff.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 02:32 PM #79

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

There are people who are genuinely M2F Transgender but there are many more men who get a sexual thrill out of wearing women's clothes pretending to be Trans and demanding to be treated as women when they have absolutely no intention whatsoever of giving up their dick. I don't think Kellie is one of the latter and she seems like a genuinely nice person.
Nell_McCoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 02:38 PM #80

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
This Frank/Kellie thing is doing my head in. I am not a homophobe, in fact my eldest is gay, but he isn't effeminate, he is pretty masculine but prefers the company of men and he has a regular partner he lives with, so please don't get on my case like some people always do when this subject rears its head.

I have been researching Frank Maloney's story and it just does not ad up. He is homophobic for a start. He calls gays queers and puffs and when he went with U kip, he was pretty damming against them. He is not on record as coming out for sexual reasons, in fact the best I could find was that last year or a little earlier, he went through depression and then decided to tell his wife of over 20yrs, he was a cross dresser.

They got divorced and now all of a sudden, the cross dressing thing has sprouted wings and she is getting shed loads of dosh for her story but after 60 yrs of being a macho man/heterosexual, she now wants to be treated like a lady. She is regarded as a lady in every way, but can she legally go into a ladies loo, can she walk into a ladies shower, indeed can she legally do things now that men like me would be arrested for just because she has a dress and a very bad hairdo.

I am a sceptic (my right) and I am beginning to think that this isn't Kelly the real transgender person, but maybe its a man that can see a way of making money from a situation as a way to resurrect his flagging career and get back into the limelight and be very handsomely rewarded.

Is she indeed doing real transgenders, that struggle for acceptance, a big dishonour, or should we the public simply drop protocol and massage his ego by giving her a great big sympathy card vote, because the real and honest truth is that, if she went in there as Frank Maloney, he would be out on his ear in no time as Frank Maloney was a bit of a dick and a social outcast, if you go by his bios.

Only time will tell, but the typical tell tale signs of a transgender type are defo missing from Kelly's actions. In fact if you look at her, she is a tad creepy round the good looking girls in the house but stays away from the not so pretty ones. In fact to the untrained eye and someone who didn't know his back story, she comes across as a very bad drag act and a bit of a pervert by virtue of his actions, hand holding, stroking, leering and all round creepy actions.

She even sits like an Irish navvy and talks like someone drugged up. You would think that Kelly would make an effort to look more feminine and drop the whole me me me thing that is struggling for acceptance, its all way too strange for me and I was wondering how many FM's felt the same.
I thought i was the only one to think this tbh, but i agree with what you said in bold.. Her past as part of UKIP and being homophobic and then deciding she wanted to become a women didn't quite add up in my head.. And if she truly does feel like she should be like a woman, then how come she isn't used to doing her make up? Most transgender people would say that they tried putting make up on in secret and stuff, so that didn't quit ring true to me
Don't get me wrong, if it's all genuine and she truly does want to transition, good on her and good luck t her.. but i am a bit skeptical about it all
Old 20-08-2014, 03:04 PM #81

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Imo,A man can never actually be a woman,No matter how much hacking and tucking goes on down there.I could get my bits cut off and a fake vagina modelled down there but i would still be male,Just a male that's been cut and tucked and taken hormones.However,If Kellie wants to be reffered to as Kellie and thinks she is supposed to be female then why not eh?I shall refer to 'her' as 'her' or Kellie as that's what she prefers.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 03:07 PM #82

Has anyone thought this whole Kellie thing might be a big wind up.....

And maybe some kind of bet or something else.

It all came a bit suddenly and only a couple of weeks before the programme started......
warrenhill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 03:17 PM #83
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Jezuz... this thread... I honestly thought most people had got past all the disguised hostility and piss-taking dressed up to look like humour. Sadly it looks like I was wrong.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 04:13 PM #84
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Jezuz... this thread... I honestly thought most people had got past all the disguised hostility and piss-taking dressed up to look like humour. Sadly it looks like I was wrong.
It would appear that after several pages, there are more than a handful of people or posters, that have concerns about this subject, probably brought about by the fact that it is not PC correct to refer to a TG her as a him. I have gotten into trouble in the past for saying he as opposed to her for Lauren Harries. We are only looking for clarification to save face and not to upset anyone.

Frank Warren or Kellie Warren hardly fall into the same category as Lauren harries, but nevertheless, it still has provoked a huge outcry and IMO a very unfair sympathy understanding of a character that could be a complete fraud. Even some of Franks/Kellies best mates and business colleagues are calling it a very strange and so unlike him, idea.

I have the right to state an opinion and my opinion, however wrong or right it might be, is that its a complete fraud and he is only doing it for financial reasons with the gratitude attached that he can earn from doing a bit of cross dressing and embark upon a bit of a thrill seeking venture at our cost.

The day I read that he has slept with or had a relationship with a man, my fears will be put to rest, but sadly, at his age, maybe sex isn't on the menu, however based on his previous appetite and exploits, that scenario is about as likely as Shergar popping up on Brighton beach on a park and ride basis.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:18 PM #85
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

hasn't she had the operation yet?
Old 20-08-2014, 04:26 PM #86
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
hasn't she had the operation yet?
No. Maloney has taken some hormone tablets, that's all - and legally is still a man. This is different from (e.g.) Lauren Harries who has had gender reassigment surgery and is - by law - a woman.

Notwithstanding that both of them will always have the male chromosomes and - it seems - men's voices to match. Biologically (as opposed to legally) they will always be men.

All very sad, IMO.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 04:30 PM #87

Favourites:

Favourites:

The daily update of what happened in the house referred to kellie as HE and HIM - Check the thread ? I am confused now.
Nell_McCoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 04:53 PM #88

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
She identities as a woman, you use female pronouns. It's as simple as calling someone a name they wish to be known as.

Anyone that can't do this is either slow on the uptake or it says a lot about them as a person. That's all there is to it.
I agree with you on this Jack but you really shouldnt try and shut people down by trying to brand them as slow or stupid or whatever as it puts off people discussing it and if people dont talk about it it nothing changes.
Sometimes letting people vent their prejudices and not getting pounced upon is better than just immediately shutting them down and making them unwilling to talk about it if there is no discussion nothing ever changes.
There is something to learn for everybody not just those that dont understand these issues.

edit: I Just read the rest of the thread and seen that you did change tack so good on you for that.

Last edited by billy123; 20-08-2014 at 05:01 PM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 05:01 PM #89
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

It is not legally incorrect to refer to Kellie as a "he". It may not be within etiquette but "he" is quite accurate.

Would Kellie be permitted to share a women's changing room?
Old 20-08-2014, 05:06 PM #90
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina
it's turtle time

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Sam Fox
BB17: Georgina

Not really sure why it's such an issue? If she wants to be reffered to and identifies as a woman than why would anyone else have an issue with it? Does it affect your day to day life if Kellie wants to be called 'she'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
Imo,A man can never actually be a woman,No matter how much hacking and tucking goes on down there.I could get my bits cut off and a fake vagina modelled down there but i would still be male,Just a male that's been cut and tucked and taken hormones.However,If Kellie wants to be reffered to as Kellie and thinks she is supposed to be female then why not eh?I shall refer to 'her' as 'her' or Kellie as that's what she prefers.
I'm guessing you have never felt like a women trapped in a mans body which is what Kellie has felt like, so of course you don't get it and would still consider yourself male.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:28 PM #91

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveChanteuse View Post
Not really sure why it's such an issue? If she wants to be reffered to and identifies as a woman than why would anyone else have an issue with it? Does it affect your day to day life if Kellie wants to be called 'she'?

I'm guessing you have never felt like a women trapped in a mans body which is what Kellie has felt like, so of course you don't get it and would still consider yourself male.
I am talking about physiologically not psychologically.You can think you are female but it does'nt make it true.You can have as many ops as you want,It still does'nt make it true.However,If that is how Kellie likes to be referred to,As i said,Out of respect for what seems like a nice person male or female i shall call her Kellie.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 06:36 PM #92
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Feeling trapped is a state of mind.

Arguably better dealt with by addressing the psychological cause than by asking the surgeon to mutilate a perfectly healthy body.

Doesn't work very well anyway. I saw a statistic some years ago which suggested a higher suicide rate in post-operative transgender people than average for the population.

That can't be a good thing.

Last edited by CaudleHalbard; 20-08-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:47 PM #93
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Old 20-08-2014, 06:51 PM #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
It is not legally incorrect to refer to Kellie as a "he". It may not be within etiquette but "he" is quite accurate.

Would Kellie be permitted to share a women's changing room?
Good point, would Kellie be allowed to use public female toilets/changing rooms?

Last edited by Marsh.; 20-08-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 07:13 PM #95
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Good grief, this thread.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 07:36 PM #96
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Good grief, this thread.
If you feel strongly about this thread, please feel free to offer an opinion that might give us an insight because obviously we are struggling somewhat through ignorance, and someone as well informed as you could probably help us out.
Old 20-08-2014, 07:44 PM #97
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregard View Post