Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 28-08-2014, 09:14 PM #51

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):

After watching the warning it looked like BB was just obeying Kellie, because they paid a lot of money for her.
Old 28-08-2014, 09:33 PM #52

I think BB were trying to generate some pity votes for Kellie in order to save her, but the reverse efefct seems to have happened and Audley seems to have an increased level of support now.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:44 PM #53
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
This for me.The warnings from channel 5 are an absolute joke.
They give absolute baseless unwarranted warnings out that should'nt be given that surpress people being honest and speaking freely and they ignore things that do deserve a warning and give housemates outside contact.
Bang on Paul

Not only that - BB set up tasks, noms etc to deliberately ENCOURAGE HMs to be as honest and as negative about each other as possible!

BB won't let HMs just give a comedy reason for noms - they make each HM say something that dishes dirt. They demand negative truths from HMs.

Then they give warnings for it???

Audley handled himself with honesty, integrity and understanding over the whole Kellie nom thing.

As a result - he has gone up in my estimations - and Kellie and BB have gone down.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:47 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
I'm far more offended by Kellie using the sympathy card every time somebody upsets her than anything Audley said.
Me too and I bet we aren't alone. Sick of all this cowardly PC nonsence. BB are as bad as the neurotic PC councils so concerned about being accused of racism, they turned a blind eye to the real crime of sexual abuse.

BB are terrified of being accused of discrimination, to the point they have become a joke, whilst the victimisation of Gary is ignored.

God forbid anyone upset Kellie's hysterical sensitivities, but it's ok to allow such behaviour towards a confused 70 year-old man.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:48 PM #55
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Im disgusted ,so Audley isn't allowed his opinion ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:49 PM #56
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
I think BB were trying to generate some pity votes for Kellie in order to save her, but the reverse efefct seems to have happened and Audley seems to have an increased level of support now.
Old 28-08-2014, 09:49 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Bang on Paul

Not only that - BB set up tasks, noms etc to deliberately ENCOURAGE HMs to be as honest and as negative about each other as possible!

BB won't let HMs just give a comedy reason for noms - they make each HM say something that dishes dirt. They demand negative truths from HMs.

Audley handled himself with honesty, integrity and understanding over the whole Kellie nom thing.

As a result - he has gone up in my estimations - and Kellie and BB have gone down.
Spot on!
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:53 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAWannabe View Post
Yes, we at the BB ( Brotherhood of Bats ) take great exception to Dee's reason, her dislike for George's squeaky voice.
Love it......

I have to admit that I am not keen on George but how would Dee have felt had someone said it was because her boobies get in the way and they cannot stand the sight of them.....
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 09:54 PM #59
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
After watching the warning it looked like BB was just obeying Kellie, because they paid a lot of money for her.
I agree
Old 28-08-2014, 09:55 PM #60

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Bang on Paul

Very true.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:08 PM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
I can see where he's coming from but he should probably have kept it zipped in the BB house really.

Well he was being honest. The boxing world revolves around men full of testosterone...sometimes it's hard for a man to understand the want and the need for another man to become a woman.
Kellie has obviously battled with herself to make those changes...probably for many years but neither made that decision or move overnight. It takes time for other people that have known her for years as a man to suddenly adjust to that.
I don't think Audley meant to offend. When Audley entered the house I think he handled that awkwardness really well. Kellie and her many wigs...bunches etc sometimes looks weirdly bizarre. Kellie needs to understand it's not just her that needs understanding...her long term associates need equal understanding and time to adjust.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:09 PM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippingEck View Post
See. This is why people lie.. honesty just gets you into trouble. It's total BS.
100%
Anothercat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:09 PM #63

What the fcuk?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

How can they turn that into Audley being against Transgender? What a a pi55 take.

He found it hard to adjust to the change - pure and simple.

Christ- this program is a mega pi55 take.

Like someone else stated - so now he can't speak what's on his mind.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 10:13 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Well he was being honest. The boxing world revolves around men full of testosterone...sometimes it's hard for a man to understand the want and the need for another man to become a woman.
Kellie has obviously battled with herself to make those changes...probably for many years but neither made that decision or move overnight. It takes time for other people that have known her for years as a man to suddenly adjust to that.
I don't think Audley meant to offend. When Audley entered the house I think he handled that awkwardness really well. Kellie and her many wigs...bunches etc sometimes looks weirdly bizarre. Kellie needs to understand it's not just her that needs understanding...her long term associates need equal understanding and time to adjust.

It's fcuk all to do with the male environment surrounding boxing.

No matter what area of life someone was in if they made such a drastic change anyone that knew them it would take them time to adjust to the 'new' person. It's only natural- it would have been more fake for Audley not to say anything.

My god, Judy James talks absolute pure 100% SH!T
Old 28-08-2014, 10:24 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
It's fcuk all to do with the male environment surrounding boxing.

No matter what area of life someone was in if they made such a drastic change anyone that knew them it would take them time to adjust to the 'new' person. It's only natural- it would have been more fake for Audley not to say anything.

My god, Judy James talks absolute pure 100% SH!T
Well there's no need to swear....I agree with you... but you dismiss a point that is quite relevant coming from Audleys world of a male dominated profession. I am not saying it wouldn't need any less adjustment for anyone...but in a male dominated environment full of testosterone it must be more shocking..but let's not dwell on it.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:27 PM #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
I really don't think this should have merited a warning. I'd understand if it was someone who didn't know Kellie when she was Frank, because it would just sound transphobic, but Audley has to deal with someone he knew as a man becoming a woman. He was respectful in how he worded and stuff. I suppose it might have been more tactful of him to just not mention it and come up with another reason, but at least he was honest.
The irony is Kellie accused him of not being man enough to be honest then didnt want to hear his honest reasons and reacted like a total diva. Which kinda justifies him not being totally honest to begin with, I mean really does he expect us to believe if Audley had been up front at the time that he'd have taken it well, he flies off the handle of minor stuff already let alone someone saying they are uncomfortable around him.

I never liked Audley in the real world as a boxer but honestly in the house I think hes been a model housemate in terms of behaviour. He was very respectful and totally did not deserve a warning. Its crap like this that makes people transphobic (or any minority phobic for that matter) total over reaction from BB, meanwhile people ragging on a deaf bloke for not hearing them repeatedly is fine apparently.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:38 PM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Well there's no need to swear....I agree with you... but you dismiss a point that is quite relevant coming from Audleys world of a male dominated profession. I am not saying it wouldn't need any less adjustment for anyone...but in a male dominated environment full of testosterone it must be more shocking..but let's not dwell on it.

Not a swear word in there.

You are missing the point by a country mile. The change is that HUGE that it would take anyone no matter what professional field they came from to adjust . The male testerone, boxing world is just a 'tool' they are using to cosh Audley over the head with and Kellie was milking it to the max.

Last year they tried to make out that Evander was a gay basher, it was against his beliefs. Plain and simple.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:40 PM #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
The irony is Kellie accused him of not being man enough to be honest then didnt want to hear his honest reasons and reacted like a total diva. Which kinda justifies him not being totally honest to begin with, I mean really does he expect us to believe if Audley had been up front at the time that he'd have taken it well, he flies off the handle of minor stuff already let alone someone saying they are uncomfortable around him.

I never liked Audley in the real world as a boxer but honestly in the house I think hes been a model housemate in terms of behaviour. He was very respectful and totally did not deserve a warning. Its crap like this that makes people transphobic (or any minority phobic for that matter) total over reaction from BB, meanwhile people ragging on a deaf bloke for not hearing them repeatedly is fine apparently.

Have you just seen the fall out from the next morning and Audley was trying to make up with Kellie.... and he said okay " Man to man.... I mean man to woman..."
Old 28-08-2014, 10:49 PM #69

Quote:
Last year they tried to make out that Evander was a gay basher, it was against his beliefs. Plain and simple.
Hmmm not the same at all... Evander stated he thought ALL homesexuals were against nature and wrong in some way. Regardless of his belief that IS offensive to many people.

Audley not wanting to share a bath with one particular transgender person whom he knew as a man is VERY different.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:58 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I liked Audley saying "I want to apologise man to man!"
Old 28-08-2014, 11:11 PM #71

Quote:
Not a swear word in there.

Sorry....either you can't spell or 'Fcuk all to do with it' has another meaning
Old 29-08-2014, 11:14 AM #72
0_o

0_o

This warning was an absolute disgrace. Audleys reasons (both when nominating and explaining himself in the DR) were spot on and I do NOT care how liberal people say they are, they would be exactly the same if someone they had known for 20 odd years suddenly decided to change gender. It takes time to get used to.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:20 AM #73

Look up 'Cultural Marxism' it's what's behind this political correctness frenzy. It's really big in places like Sweden, and now it's coming to the UK.
Turtle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:30 AM #74

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

When BB were reading Audley the riot act they said that no HM should be discriminated against based on age or disability ?.
Hello.........Gary. It's such double standards.
I felt sorry for Audley. Kellie makes everything about her yet the HM's accuse Frenchy of the same thing.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 11:48 AM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Look up 'Cultural Marxism' it's what's behind this political correctness frenzy. It's really big in places like Sweden, and now it's coming to the UK.
Also check out the Frankfurt School conspiracy theory while you're at it to see both sides of the argument?

Talking of conspiracy theories, I get the feeling that BB might be concerned about getting their money's worth from Kelly - so they are being over-protective.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
audley, kellie, nomination, reasons, warning