Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 05-09-2014, 08:04 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanussa View Post
personally thought james came out on top, but lets face it neither wud let go
James does come out on top for the argument but loses so much credibility because he stoops so low in winning it.

Why doesn't Audley come back with his Olympic Gold medal achievement when James mentions his boxing failures because that is something that James cannot deny or compete with. Audley is too nice to brag in this way again, he did say it once under provocation but I would use it and be proud because an Olympic gold is the pinnacle of sporting achievement and James would be foolish to mock it.

I don't think James will leave, because he is a bit like Helen, detestable but it is what some BB viewers class as entertainment, so he will get their votes whilst Edelle and other more boring people won't.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:31 AM #27

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Um, so Ricci hasn't washed his tackle and nads for 2 weeks because he always showers in his pant and shorts and people think Gary has a hygiene problem? Ew Ricci must be all cheesy.

James arguments are childish and self righteous, you can't win any argument like that.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 05-09-2014 at 08:34 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:42 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
James does come out on top for the argument but loses so much credibility because he stoops so low in winning it.

Why doesn't Audley come back with his Olympic Gold medal achievement when James mentions his boxing failures because that is something that James cannot deny or compete with. Audley is too nice to brag in this way again, he did say it once under provocation but I would use it and be proud because an Olympic gold is the pinnacle of sporting achievement and James would be foolish to mock it.

I don't think James will leave, because he is a bit like Helen, detestable but it is what some BB viewers class as entertainment, so he will get their votes whilst Edelle and other more boring people won't.

How on earth do you come to that verdict? As Gary said there are no winners in arguments.

What you do see is who conducted themselves the best the rest is subjective. Audley stayed calm, whilst Bully Elliot was playing to his little audience, reminded of the proverbial swan, trying to stay serene on the surface and panicking like hell just below it. His neck muscles were bulging, veins were protruding from his forehead and he was moments away from spontaneous combustion. Why does Audley need to throw the 'big I am " around we all know he's an Olympic Gold Medal winner along with likes of Lewis, Ali, Frazier and Stephenson , now that takes some achieving, even if his professional career was left a little bit wanting. He made his brass and as he says, he won 31 of them.

Audly isn't wired to be nasty enough but he could have really wound up the Bully in the garden dome and I know what I would have said when that phone was ringing where they both had the opportunity to call home with a 5 minute phone call and I guarantee Bully Elliot would have left there incandescent and ready to leave the house either that he would have been totally humiliated and would have been left totally tarnished and wiped out it would have effected the rest of his stay in there.

Last edited by delta; 05-09-2014 at 08:44 AM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:02 AM #29

Some really good posts here regarding James's behaviour. He oozes low self esteem, immaturity, and at times low intelligence with the way he attacks people personally to try to "win" an argument. It's really pathetic, especially in front of so many other housemates. I'd hope some of them picked up on it too.

Another thing, George actually made me laugh at the end when he lightened the atmosphere with his "yo momma" joke, we need people who make a joke of things when you've got people with James's anger walking about the house. Though I did notice he said it when Audley finally shut James up and he looked embarrassed with the "I've won 31 times and I'm ok with that"
Old 05-09-2014, 11:48 AM #30
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
"If you were more like me you would have won more fights"

"I won 31, I'm ok"

-James shuts up at last-

Haven't seen the video yet, did James say that? He's like a ****ing broken record, when he can't think of anything to say he falls back on bringing up any fight that Audley might have lost.

People should just bring up every series of Strictly James didn't win. I wonder how the Brad Pitt of dancing would like that. Then again, no doubt it'd be the fault of the celebrity or the voters.

Last edited by Lostie!; 05-09-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:06 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
Haven't seen the video yet, did James say that? He's like a ****ing broken record, when he can't think of anything to say he falls back on bringing up any fight that Audley might have lost.

People should just bring up every series of Strictly James didn't win. I wonder how the Brad Pitt of dancing would like that. Then again, no doubt it'd be the fault of the celebrity or the voters.

He could have brought up the fact that he was jobless after being kicked off strictly by some 70 year old gentlemen.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:09 PM #32
User banned

User banned

after this surely james whatshisface will nver darken our tv sets again........whata boring deluded sad twat
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:41 PM #33

I have put a fiver on Audley@8-1, I really think he will win this. the most sincere and real person in the house and he is an absolute gentleman.
ChrisTheDub is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:45 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
Some really good posts here regarding James's behaviour. He oozes low self esteem, immaturity, and at times low intelligence with the way he attacks people personally to try to "win" an argument. It's really pathetic, especially in front of so many other housemates. I'd hope some of them picked up on it too.

Another thing, George actually made me laugh at the end when he lightened the atmosphere with his "yo momma" joke, we need people who make a joke of things when you've got people with James's anger walking about the house. Though I did notice he said it when Audley finally shut James up and he looked embarrassed with the "I've won 31 times and I'm ok with that"
He is not a bad person but he does seem to take himself waaay too serious. I agree with you that it could be self esteem issue - this craving for validation and respect. He needs to pipe down a little because his constant moralizing and holier that thou attitude can be very annoying. I can't stand Kellie but she made a good point about him mouthing off about how he was going to give his wife a good seeing to when he got out. That was double standards on his part and immature to say the least.

Last edited by ChrisTheDub; 05-09-2014 at 12:46 PM.
ChrisTheDub is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:53 PM #35

James won't back down
you have to shoot in the head to stop him
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:58 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTheDub View Post
I have put a fiver on Audley@8-1, I really think he will win this. the most sincere and real person in the house and he is an absolute gentleman.
He's nice enough but he's so wooden and boring.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:35 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post

erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:13 PM #38

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

When James is arguing he looks too calm, separated from his words. That makes him hard to read, and hard to argue against. His words are nasty, but his emotions look relaxed. It's like his hobby is the sport of causing emotional pain on others.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:23 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

I like james and he has added to the show 100% more than audley, I do like audley but he doesnt do much. audley appeared to start that disagreement and then they both kept on, wanting to get the better of each other. isnt that quite common in an argument, we all want to come out on top
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:29 PM #40

One thing I admired about Frenchys departure is that she is big and honest enough to say she wanted to stay and win....
James and the old chestnut 'I am happy to go and see my wife and kids'....yes course you do James but you would MUCH rather stay and win.
'I have nothing more to prove'....no you are right there...you have proved what a complete dick you really are...
He is a nasty bit of work and some of the spiteful nasty taunts he comes out with to try and get the better of someone.
Audrey has done so well to hold it together....James looked like he wanted to cry at the end..

Anyway...who did James throw under the bus???
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:46 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
One thing I admired about Frenchys departure is that she is big and honest enough to say she wanted to stay and win....
James and the old chestnut 'I am happy to go and see my wife and kids'....yes course you do James but you would MUCH rather stay and win.
'I have nothing more to prove'....no you are right there...you have proved what a complete dick you really are...
He is a nasty bit of work and some of the spiteful nasty taunts he comes out with to try and get the better of someone.
Audrey has done so well to hold it together....James looked like he wanted to cry at the end..

Anyway...who did James throw under the bus???

Not sure: but he wanted to throw Darren Gough under it but that's another story

Last edited by delta; 05-09-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:04 PM #42

I hope James goes out with Stephnie tonight!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:57 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

I've never wanted to punch someone as much as I want to punch James.

He's so nasty and and vicious with his tongue, I swear he could kill someone with one flick of his tongue, and smile as he does it before consuming them!

I don't know how Audley keeps his hands from punching the life out of him!

Last edited by rubymoo; 05-09-2014 at 08:58 PM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:36 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
thats just 1 of his many many many problems....he lacks any humour whatsoever, no comic timing, no self deprecation, no perception, no humility, no personal growth, no understanding of how others perceive him.......etc
Why do people always need humility and self depreciation?
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:20 PM #45

Default Hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
can be send james and dee on some old slave ship onto some uninhabited island in the pacific ocean, to live , fight and bitch forever far far away from civilization....even there shed be claining giros and james would be the brad pitt of twatness
LMAO
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:32 PM #46

Default Restraint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
I've never wanted to punch someone as much as I want to punch James.

He's so nasty and and vicious with his tongue, I swear he could kill someone with one flick of his tongue, and smile as he does it before consuming them!

I don't know how Audley keeps his hands from punching the life out of him!
Boxers are among the most disciplined and mature sports people. They tend not to be bullies and take advantage of their fighting prowess - even when called out in pubs, restaurants and clubs by yobs who are trying to make a name for themselves. What's happening in the house is just an example of this. Audley has not fulfilled his potential as a boxer, but would still be far too much for nobhead James to handle in a fight - ring or street. James reminds me of my younger brother when we were kids. He only argued when my dad was around, knowing I wasn't going to retaliate. Later, inside our bedroom, he would always apologise and suck up to me. On reflection, that's a poor analogy - my 7 year old brother was a lot more mature than James - and could probably fight better too.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:36 PM #47

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
When James is arguing he looks too calm, separated from his words. That makes him hard to read, and hard to argue against. His words are nasty, but his emotions look relaxed. It's like his hobby is the sport of causing emotional pain on others.
he was the same in strictly, he argued with any judge who said he wasn't great
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
argument, audley, james