Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 06-09-2014, 06:20 PM #1

Default If there was another HM same age as Gary but had manners would thy gt same criticsm?

It is not ageism to criticise Gary nor is it bullying

These cards are always played by ironically those who either start or who conform to bullying themselves IE "Though must not criticise the favourite of twitter etc".

I dare to not conform, it's called freedom of thought and expression.

The simple truth is that there are plenty of other 70 plus year olds with hearing difficulties who have far more manners and would treat others better than Gary.

So it's not because of any ageism or his hearing problems and he is rich after all so his own fault he hasn't provided himself with a better hearing aid.

The truth is other 70 plus people who are nicer people would not be treated the same as Gary or receive the criticisms
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:30 PM #2

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post

These cards are always played by ironically those who either start or who conform to bullying themselves IE "Though must not criticise the favourite of twitter etc".

The simple truth is that there are plenty of other 70 plus year olds with hearing difficulties who have far more manners and would treat others better than Gary.

So it's not because of any ageism or his hearing problems and he is rich after all so his own fault he hasn't provided himself with a better hearing aid.

The truth is other 70 plus people who are nicer people would not be treated the same as Gary or receive the criticisms
Now you are getting desperate for some way to try to down talk Gary because your blatantly untrue sexual harassment thread back fired on you. Sad really.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:47 PM #3

Quote:

Funny. All the people who dislike gary spent last night persuading me that he was totally broke.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:51 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

All the money in the world cannot buy your hearing back !! you can get aids but sometimes it's not possible to use one,I know this as I am deaf in one ear and no amount of aids will make me hear in that ear,unless I chose to have an implant bolted to my skull,which I don't want,I would think Gary has the best aid he can get,they are not always perfect though.maybe that's why I like him as I can empathize,as I also did with Sam from last years BB

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 06-09-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:12 PM #5

Default Presumption.

Quote:

Methinks you presume too much. You make sweeping statements about how Gary treats others, without there being one shred of real evidence - not propaganda - to substantiate your statement.

It is misguided to believe that the more one repeats a lie, then the more people will believe it - that depends upon the intellect of the listener. We know what we are witnessing.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
age, criticsm, gary, gt, hm, manners, thy