Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 11:11 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
It was just another example of BB pandering to Gary, giving him the chance to feel and act better than everyone else, typical really.
What bull! They have all had tasks in there - Gary's turn.

It also gave him a voice and a chance to make them listen to him for a change and see that there is more to him than meets the eye.

You see what you want to see and don't appear to believe in fairness and all sides being given a chance to speak - the hms would never give him that chance, constantly dismissing him and his opinion.

Let's not forget, Gary did not tall a load of bull, he made a lot of sense, even to the hms concerned.

The vile James could go one of two ways now. He will either start to give Gary the respect he deserves, albeit through clenched teeth, or he will see him as an even bigger threat and be determined to knock him down for daring to stand up to him, especially as he now thinks he may be popular with the public.

Last edited by sassysocks; 07-09-2014 at 11:21 AM.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:14 AM #27

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post

It also gave him a voice and a chance to make them listen to him for a change and see that there is more to him than meets the eye.

You see what you want to see and don't appear to believe in fairness and all sides being given a chance to speak - the hms would never give him that chance, constantly dismissing him and his opinion.

Let's not forget, Gary did not tall a load of bull, he made a lot of sense, even to the hms concerned.

The vile James could go one of two ways now. He will either start to give Gary the respect he deserves, or he will see him as an even bigger threat and be determined to knock him down for daring to stand up to him, especially as he now thinks he may be popular with the public.
Stephanie, Dee, George and Frenchy all had tasks, none of which were shown, It's a bit unfair that Gary gets his own task and that's the one that is shown, not anyone else's, so i do believe in BB being fair actually.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:16 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
I just think he had literally no idea how this would all wear him down and expose himself to himself.
But the "I don't give a frig what people think of me" for three weeks comes across as a lie after that DR. Some self contemplation might do him some good.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:18 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
But the "I don't give a frig what people think of me" for three weeks comes across as a lie after that DR. Some self contemplation might do him some good.
If people make claims that later turn out to be wrong and they realise it - is it a lie, or were they just mistaken and now have learned something?

Would people never change and adapt due to fear of being perceived as a liar?

The guy didn't come across to me as the most self perceptive so I tend to think he wasn't lying, just not very knowlegeable.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:18 AM #30
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Glorious moments there! I liked the way Gary told him what his eyes say! The only defence James could come up with was to decide (he obviously is qualified as a psychiatrist but keeps it quiet…) in the diary room that Gary needed a psychiatrist. More proof of what a vile creature James is.

Last edited by mr rochester; 07-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:24 AM #31

Quote:
It was just another example of BB pandering to Gary, giving him the chance to feel and act better than everyone else, typical really.
So far BB have pandered to quite a few, Dee was the first and so on and so on. With the task tonight there wasnt any pandering to Gary at all, it is brutal and uncalled for, with Dee and Adelle laughing and giggling and clapping their hands in glee. Adelle was given permission to tell Gary if he was getting on her nerves so she began. Then she sniggered behind his back when he asked a question.

No no if BB were pandering to Gary they would never have let the idiot have his say. Mind you I really do not think that Gary understood all of the issue. It is the last week and mind games are going to be played, Gary is classed as the winner at the moment, the powers that be would like it to be George or Dee, mark my words. Just watch and then say that BB are pandering to Gary. It was a brilliant task and I loved it. Well done Gary you came into your own.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:28 AM #32

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post

The vile James could go one of two ways now. He will either start to give Gary the respect he deserves, albeit through clenched teeth, or he will see him as an even bigger threat and be determined to knock him down for daring to stand up to him, especially as he now thinks he may be popular with the public.
Well said.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:30 AM #33

Quote:
Stephanie, Dee, George and Frenchy all had tasks, none of which were shown, It's a bit unfair that Gary gets his own task and that's the one that is shown, not anyone else's, so i do believe in BB being fair actually.
Dees was definitely shown, she had the whole of the first week, Leslie then had the second week. I was disappointed that Frenchy wasnt shown but I did see some of George and Stephanies, I think I wound it forward or didnt watch it all. It wasnt entertaining. Gary's was brilliant and entertaining that is the difference.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:41 AM #34
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I think the age thing is extremely pertinent as the conversation went " Oh my god I don't think I have hit a 70 year old person, not yet anyway"

He's a classic bully cloaked in a veneer of gooey falseness, constantly shifting the posts from "oh look at me I am the victim here" To one of all out merciless attack, with out stopping to think of the consequences.

The incident we are talking about happened in the very first week of their stay in the house. No boundaries were set and no matter how an older person is acting you NEVER would talk to them and try to bully the older person down in the manner that Bully Elliot attempted to do.

Just the mere fact that he wants to be ( and I think the expression is a loads of codswallop) to be 'Alpha male' demonstrates his need to be top dog and to give the orders and for someone who never, ever is going to be reveals so much about his character.

People who have been bullied tend to show classic signs of being a bully but are unable to carry out properly. He admitted that he'd been bullied and belittled when he was younger and going into what was considered an effeminate occupation he's probably lived with that burden or label of people calling him and accusing of not being a real man.

Kellie states that he is demeaning to women and talks disgracefully about his wife in front of others. He also stated that he was a bully. I agree, he bullied Kelly all of the time. Now do you think he would have said the same things to Frank? No!!! He took liberties. Why? Because he felt safe to do it- no real threat or comebacks.

Another classic sign of a bully is when they are being stood up to or confronted they then become the coward and back down- all front and bluster and we have seen this on numerous occasions where someone has stood up to him and he's caved in. I don't mean Audley who is too nice a guy to be really nasty and knows it's decisive and counter productive to be arguing all of the time. Bully also knows that whilst he's in the safe confines of the BB house he can goad Audley all he wants and there will be no consequences- so even in that scenario he's attempting to belittle and bully Audley.

You disagree about him not wanting certain people around him and not wanting to rule the house? Are you watching the same program as the rest of us? He's tried to be Alpha male for the last 3 weeks and has embarrassed himself beyond belief.

He said last night after he felt ambushed and he then appeared in the diary room as a quivering wreck with a tissue in his hand that the 3 people he didn't like and had a problem with were allowed to attack him. He then went on to say after Kellie had been evicted that was one less to deal with and they wouldn't be able to act as a tag team to be able to verbally attack him. What? Half of the time they weren't talking to each other, so we can dispel that notion that they had some sort of strategy to undermine him.

As Luisa stated last night the guy has so many personal issues and could potentially do something really bad or alluded to something along those lines.

Nah Bully Elliot is the most apt tag to hang round his repulsive neck. Por moi !

..I have read your post and although I don't have the same thought process as you with this, I was going to reply to it and carry on sharing thoughts which is always interesting to do and also that people don't always see the same things etc...anyway, there was much I could have said but you really lost me with the bit in bold because I have no idea who 'us' is, I most certainly am watching the same CBB as you and the same housemates...I can see though that discussing it further is pointless as it feels similar to the 'bandwagon' in the house in that ..'you either agree with 'us' or you're wrong..'....and I think Gary himself and maybe by having a different thought process etc..?.. has been put in the 'wrong' and therefore not been shown any tolerance or consideration...anyway, I don't like James at all and think he is many things but a bully isn't one of them and that's based on what I have observed in the house...as for people who have been bullied tending to bully themselves..that is purely an individual personality thing and not something that can be generalised at all....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:43 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Dees was definitely shown, she had the whole of the first week, Leslie then had the second week. I was disappointed that Frenchy wasnt shown but I did see some of George and Stephanies, I think I wound it forward or didnt watch it all. It wasnt entertaining. Gary's was brilliant and entertaining that is the difference.
No not the dutchess task, the one where she had to participate in Frenchy's 'dvd' with George, that wasn't shown.. neither was Stephanie's princess one, as far as i'm aware Gary's task last night was the only task personally designed for a housemate that has been shown and i don't think that's fair.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:09 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I have read your post and although I don't have the same thought process as you with this, I was going to reply to it and carry on sharing thoughts which is always interesting to do and also that people don't always see the same things etc...anyway, there was much I could have said but you really lost me with the bit in bold because I have no idea who 'us' is, I most certainly am watching the same CBB as you and the same housemates...I can see though that discussing it further is pointless as it feels similar to the 'bandwagon' in the house in that ..'you either agree with 'us' or you're wrong..'....and I think Gary himself and maybe by having a different thought process etc..?.. has been put in the 'wrong' and therefore not been shown any tolerance or consideration...anyway, I don't like James at all and think he is many things but a bully isn't one of them and that's based on what I have observed in the house...as for people who have been bullied tending to bully themselves..that is purely an individual personality thing and not something that can be generalised at all....
To your whole post.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:11 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
Hi,

Not a problem.

There is no right or wrong and no winners in arguments the only thing that can decide a debate is the majority watching, now whilst I haven't done a poll and you are entitled to your opinion. I think the number of people that said he is a bully in and outside of the house are too many too classify him as misunderstood or struggling in some other sort of human sphere.

Kellie has come from the meanest streets of London and probably dealt with the low life of the boxing fraternity. He let slip in a conversation that he felt intimidated by Mr Jordan {Jumior} now for a woman/man of his past reputation and walk of life tells you something about the image he projects and for that alone he counts as a bully. To intimidate is a form of bullying. Gary touched upon it in the counselling session. Your words say one thing but you are betrayed by your body language.

When he went in there he'd assessed everyone's character with-in 30 seconds and he bragged that the only one he got wrong was Ricci who he thought would be loud mouthed, beer swinging, no for good lout. What?

I also think that the fence sitters decided to side with him for an easy life and a question to ask your self,: Would the house be a more calmer place with out Bully Elliot in it? Well we already have the answer to that from KM. " He stated that there would be a huge sigh of relief if he was evicted and everyone could relax and get on with each other and life." He's a divider, a user, a schemer and a bully. End of.

Another instance that highlights he is a controller and a bully is the night Lauren let things hang out and he recanted later that in " In no way would he let his wife act like that" What, do you own her or something?

The reason why I asked you if you were watching the same program as the rest of us was.Certain people on here don't see the whole picture, not because they are being underhand - they somehow don't see it all. I am a big football fan and the different versions of one event on forums is alarming. There is only one truth one happening and I like the people who get nearest to what actually took place. Not a concocted version or interpretation of events. There is now an unequivocal ground swell of opinion stating that he is a bully and how you can argue other wise I don't really understand. Yes, he has other issues, low self esteem, another sign of a bully,Insecure, lack of confidence, identity problem, problems with authority etc

Finally, I think we will find that the housemates once they have vacated the premises as Boreham Wood- if they have the guts to stand up and be counted- to say that in hindsight that he was overbearing and they were a tad scared of him and were glad that Audley was there as counter balance.

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 12:28 PM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:17 PM #38

Just to emphasise the thrust of my debate- I would say that he qualifies as a Bully under the two of these listed below. And the Relational Bully is him down to a tee.

http://bullying.about.com/od/Basics/...f-Bullying.htm

Relational aggression is a sneaky and insidious type of bullying that often goes unnoticed by parents and teachers. Sometimes referred to as emotional bullying, relational aggression is a type of social manipulation where tweens and teens try to hurt their peers or sabotage their social standing. Relational bullies often ostracize others from a group, spread rumors, manipulate situations and break confidences. The goal behind a relationally aggressive bully is to increase their own social standing by controlling or bullying another person.

In general, girls tend to use relational aggression more than boys, especially between fifth and eighth grade. As a result, girls who engage in relational aggression are often called mean girls or frenemies.

A teen or tween on the receiving end of relational aggression is likely to be teased, insulted, ignored, excluded and intimidated. Although relational aggression is common in middle school, it is not limited to tweens. In fact, some bullying bosses and other workplace bullies also engage in relational aggression.

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:22 PM #39

On this page
Thesaurus
Translations
Word Browser
Advertisement (Bad banner? Please let us know Remove Ads
Share: Cite / link:
in·tim·i·date (n-tm-dt)
tr.v. in·tim·i·dat·ed, in·tim·i·dat·ing, in·tim·i·dates
1. To make timid; fill with fear.
2. To coerce or inhibit by or as if by threats.
[Medieval Latin intimidre, intimidt- : Latin in-, causative pref.; see in-2 + Latin timidus, timid; see timid.]
in·timi·dating·ly adv.
in·timi·dation n.
in·timi·dator n.
Synonyms: intimidate, browbeat, bulldoze, cow2, bully1, bludgeon
These verbs all mean to frighten into submission, compliance, or acquiescence. Intimidate implies the presence or operation of a fear-inspiring force: "It [atomic energy] may intimidate the human race into bringing order into its international affairs" (Albert Einstein).
Browbeat suggests the persistent application of highhanded, disdainful, or imperious tactics: browbeating a witness.
Bulldoze connotes the leveling of all spirit of opposition: was bulldozed into hiring an unacceptable candidate.
Cow implies bringing out an abject state of timorousness and often demoralization: a dog that was cowed by abuse.
To bully is to intimidate through blustering, domineering, or threatening behavior: workers who were bullied into accepting a poor contract.
Bludgeon suggests the use of grossly aggressive or combative methods: had to be bludgeoned into fulfilling his duties.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:49 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

He's a classic bully cloaked in a veneer of gooey falseness
Your obsession with James is interesting...and quite scary, ummmm....I hated Helen in BB but I didn't spend a fraction of the time on her that you do on James.

As for the above statement, James is many things, but false isn't one of them. He wouldn't know how to be fake if BB paid him a million pounds to do it. He puts it all out there and locks horns with the world and has not one ounce of deviousness in his body.
If he had, he would change himself to fit the ongoing circumstances - getting boos, getting into arguments, being the 'bad boy' etc. But he hasn't a clue how to rein it in and goes on charging away like a battering ram (just like his astrological sign of Aries the Ram).
I get him because my son and my brother in law are both Aries, and its quite freaky how much alike they are. Just like James, they are very competitive, quick tempered and argumentative and they couldn't look inwards to analyse themselves to save their lives. But they are both fiercely loyal and as big - hearted as they come and are loved by everyone despite their shortcomings (which we all have.)
As I don't know James personally I can't say I particularly like him in the house, but from what I have seen I think his fiery personality is being exaggerated with the strain the BB house must bring, which will be the same for them all. Whatever personality traits they have, they will be shown in larger than life technicolour in there if they let them (and James does, whereas someone like Edele doesn't.)
And I disagree that James is a bully and I think your insistent name calling is very immature and I don't understand how calling him 'Bully Elliot' over and over in your many posts on him doesn't classify as goading his fans.

Last edited by jet; 07-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:09 PM #41

Quote:
I think the age thing is extremely pertinent as the conversation went " Oh my god I don't think I have hit a 70 year old person, not yet anyway"

He's a classic bully cloaked in a veneer of gooey falseness, constantly shifting the posts from "oh look at me I am the victim here" To one of all out merciless attack, with out stopping to think of the consequences.

The incident we are talking about happened in the very first week of their stay in the house. No boundaries were set and no matter how an older person is acting you NEVER would talk to them and try to bully the older person down in the manner that Bully Elliot attempted to do.

Just the mere fact that he wants to be ( and I think the expression is a loads of codswallop) to be 'Alpha male' demonstrates his need to be top dog and to give the orders and for someone who never, ever is going to be reveals so much about his character.

People who have been bullied tend to show classic signs of being a bully but are unable to carry out properly. He admitted that he'd been bullied and belittled when he was younger and going into what was considered an effeminate occupation he's probably lived with that burden or label of people calling him and accusing of not being a real man.

Kellie states that he is demeaning to women and talks disgracefully about his wife in front of others. He also stated that he was a bully. I agree, he bullied Kelly all of the time. Now do you think he would have said the same things to Frank? No!!! He took liberties. Why? Because he felt safe to do it- no real threat or comebacks.

Another classic sign of a bully is when they are being stood up to or confronted they then become the coward and back down- all front and bluster and we have seen this on numerous occasions where someone has stood up to him and he's caved in. I don't mean Audley who is too nice a guy to be really nasty and knows it's decisive and counter productive to be arguing all of the time. Bully also knows that whilst he's in the safe confines of the BB house he can goad Audley all he wants and there will be no consequences- so even in that scenario he's attempting to belittle and bully Audley.

You disagree about him not wanting certain people around him and not wanting to rule the house? Are you watching the same program as the rest of us? He's tried to be Alpha male for the last 3 weeks and has embarrassed himself beyond belief.

He said last night after he felt ambushed and he then appeared in the diary room as a quivering wreck with a tissue in his hand that the 3 people he didn't like and had a problem with were allowed to attack him. He then went on to say after Kellie had been evicted that was one less to deal with and they wouldn't be able to act as a tag team to be able to verbally attack him. What? Half of the time they weren't talking to each other, so we can dispel that notion that they had some sort of strategy to undermine him.

As Luisa stated last night the guy has so many personal issues and could potentially do something really bad or alluded to something along those lines.

Nah Bully Elliot is the most apt tag to hang round his repulsive neck. Por moi !
Excellent and well written post. I agree with most of what you have written.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:16 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Your obsession with James is interesting...and quite scary, ummmm....I hated Helen in BB but I didn't spend a fraction of the time on her that you do on James.

As for the above statement, James is many things, but false isn't one of them. He wouldn't know how to be fake if BB paid him a million pounds to do it. He puts it all out there and locks horns with the world and has not one ounce of deviousness in his body.
If he had, he would change himself to fit the ongoing circumstances - getting boos, getting into arguments, being the 'bad boy' etc. But he hasn't a clue how to rein it in and goes on charging away like a battering ram (just like his astrological sign of Aries the Ram).
I get him because my son and my brother in law are both Aries, and its quite freaky how much alike they are. Just like James, they are very competitive, quick tempered and argumentative and they couldn't look inwards to analyse themselves to save their lives. But they are both fiercely loyal and as big - hearted as they come and are loved by everyone despite their shortcomings (which we all have.)
As I don't know James personally I can't say I particularly like him in the house, but from what I have seen I think his fiery personality is being exaggerated with the strain the BB house must bring, which will be the same for them all. Whatever personality traits they have, they will be shown in larger than life technicolour in there if they let them (and James does, whereas someone like Edele doesn't.)
And I disagree that James is a bully and I think your insistent name calling is very immature.

Re: the name calling - Nope, it just rankles with the James Jordan fraternity on here and the constant 'biging up of an abominable role model. That a picture paints a thousand words. Come on admit it, you just don't like the image below. You can try and spin it how you want. Put up as many' FOR' BULLY ELLIOT threads. You will always be in the minority where this person is concerned.

Anyone that remotely supports him or tries to excuse his actions should, imho- hang their head in shame.

LOL!

That's why he was called out for being a coward and didn't stand up to back his words up. He's all those and more.

Re: Not being a bully. Have you read the above piece about the 6 types of bullying, he fits the relational bully to a tee. So there for, ignoring your plea to classify him under something else, he is, by definition A BULLY and so if the cap fits- wear it ! As for the strain of being in the house - come on, the only grief caused is by his presence, remove the bully and you remove the problem.

My hatred for this grade A pr!ck and the delusional support by some on here is only matched for the utmost respect for Audley and my sheer admiration for Mr Busey.

FCS, he's in another country and he's still slaying 'em.

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:27 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Re: the name calling - Nope, it just rankles with the James Jordan fraternity on here and the constant 'biging up of an abominable role model. That a picture paints a thousand words. Come on admit it, you just don't like the image below. You can try and spin it how you want. Put up as many' FOR' BULLY ELLIOT threads. You will always be in the minority where this person is concerned.

Anyone that remotely supports him or tries to excuse his actions should, imho- hang their head in shame.

LOL!

That's why he was called out for being a coward and didn't stand up to back his words up. He's all those and more.

Re: Not being a bully. Have you read the above piece about the 6 types of bullying, he fits the relational bully to a tee. So there for, ignoring your plea to classify him under something else, he is, by definition A BULLY and so if the cap fits- wear it ! As for the strain of being in the house - come on, the only grief caused is by his presence, remove the bully and you remove the problem.

My hatred for this grade A pr!ck and the delusional support by some on here is only matched for the utmost respect for Audley and my sheer admiration for Mr Busey.

FCS, he's in another country and he's still slaying 'em.
Or just remove yourself from their presence. Like I'm doing now. Bye!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:45 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Or just remove yourself from their presence. Like I'm doing now. Bye!

Well that's an option you have when you are in the outside world, I don't think you would cope too well in the confines of the BB house. Chill, it's only a debate.

CYA, don't let the door catch your bum on the way out
Old 07-09-2014, 04:14 PM #45
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Hi,

Not a problem.

There is no right or wrong and no winners in arguments the only thing that can decide a debate is the majority watching, now whilst I haven't done a poll and you are entitled to your opinion. I think the number of people that said he is a bully in and outside of the house are too many too classify him as misunderstood or struggling in some other sort of human sphere.

Kellie has come from the meanest streets of London and probably dealt with the low life of the boxing fraternity. He let slip in a conversation that he felt intimidated by Mr Jordan {Jumior} now for a woman/man of his past reputation and walk of life tells you something about the image he projects and for that alone he counts as a bully. To intimidate is a form of bullying. Gary touched upon it in the counselling session. Your words say one thing but you are betrayed by your body language.

When he went in there he'd assessed everyone's character with-in 30 seconds and he bragged that the only one he got wrong was Ricci who he thought would be loud mouthed, beer swinging, no for good lout. What?

I also think that the fence sitters decided to side with him for an easy life and a question to ask your self,: Would the house be a more calmer place with out Bully Elliot in it? Well we already have the answer to that from KM. " He stated that there would be a huge sigh of relief if he was evicted and everyone could relax and get on with each other and life." He's a divider, a user, a schemer and a bully. End of.

Another instance that highlights he is a controller and a bully is the night Lauren let things hang out and he recanted later that in " In no way would he let his wife act like that" What, do you own her or something?

The reason why I asked you if you were watching the same program as the rest of us was.Certain people on here don't see the whole picture, not because they are being underhand - they somehow don't see it all. I am a big football fan and the different versions of one event on forums is alarming. There is only one truth one happening and I like the people who get nearest to what actually took place. Not a concocted version or interpretation of events. There is now an unequivocal ground swell of opinion stating that he is a bully and how you can argue other wise I don't really understand. Yes, he has other issues, low self esteem, another sign of a bully,Insecure, lack of confidence, identity problem, problems with authority etc

Finally, I think we will find that the housemates once they have vacated the premises as Boreham Wood- if they have the guts to stand up and be counted- to say that in hindsight that he was overbearing and they were a tad scared of him and were glad that Audley was there as counter balance.

..you can never know what a ‘majority opinion’ of the public is until votes are cast as we all know and atm James remains a housemate because he has not had a ‘majority of votes to evict him...there is only ever your own opinion for your own reasons, no one else’s opinion is relevant...and when it comes to judging character in the BB house, there are ‘many truths’..yours and mine just being two of them, but there is no absolute truth unless BB has itself come to its own opinion that bullying is occurring in the house and acted on it by ejecting a housemate... no matter what links are posted and definitions of ‘bullying’ etc it doesn’t validate an opinion any further , either yours or mine but it seems to me quite strange to have examples of any ‘playground or childish behaviour’ included when you don’t even use a housemates name but prefer an offensive ‘nickname’...and tbh and as you know I have no ‘special interest’ myself in any defence of James or his behaviour in the house as I am most definitely not a fan for many reasons..he’s pompous, arrogant, self-important, sometimes intolerant and lacking in consideration or interest in much beyond himself ...he also I think has very low self-esteem which projects in him being a complete pain in somehow feeling he has ‘something to prove’... but I am quite staggered that the photoshop pic depicting him as a bully have been allowed on the forum... and I certainly find them quite silly, unnecessary and offensive but that’s entirely up to the moderation of this forum and only my own personal opinion....anyway you do make some interesting points on James even if I don’t agree with them but it’s never necessary to refer to fans of any housemate in a derogatory way as to ‘not seeing the whole picture’ because you find it hard to understand why they would support and like a housemate that you feel the complete opposite about....and these opposing opinions are what have made and still make BB so interesting because we do all see the same show but don’t always agree that we’re ‘seeing the same thing’....

..anyway we agree to differ and as you say, no problem....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
holy, mediator