Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 07-09-2014, 09:45 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh
Angry how insulting

Ricci in the garden, telling Dee &James that the public are only saving Gary because they keep moaning about him, and then suggesting that if they stop talking about him we will vote him out. Do they all really think that were that stupid, and wouldnt see through them. Arrogant little twat.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:47 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Well.. he sort of has a point, if people weren't complaining about him, then there wouldn't be this big fuss about 'bullying' would there? i don't think people would vote him out if they all stopped talking about him, but it is one of the reasons he's one of the big characters this year.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:51 AM #3
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

They couldn't stop talking about him, its what they live for in there

Last edited by bitontheslide; 07-09-2014 at 09:52 AM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
BB14: Dexter

people like ricci and james make me sick....gary will always be more entertaining than that wodden reality star and that twirling camp egotistical moron
Mrjrb2014 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Well.. he sort of has a point, if people weren't complaining about him, then there wouldn't be this big fuss about 'bullying' would there? i don't think people would vote him out if they all stopped talking about him, but it is one of the reasons he's one of the big characters this year.
Coming from him it was clearly riduculous as the only reason he is still in there is becasue he has no opinion of his own and goes with the crowd. He is no threat to anyone. He is a total bore.

Ricki is and never will be a 'big character'. Totai dipstick.

A house full of Gary's or a house full of Ricki's - I think the choice is obvious to most.

Last edited by sassysocks; 07-09-2014 at 09:55 AM.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:56 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
Coming from him it was clearly riduculous as the only reason he is still in there is becasue he has no opinion of his own and goes with the crowd. He is no threat to anyone. He is a total bore.

Ricki is and never will be a 'big character'. Totai dipstick.

A house full of Gary's or a house full of Ricki's - I think the choice is obvious to most.
That has nothing to do with what i posted so i don't quite understand why you said that in reply to me, but i hope you feel better after your little rant?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:57 AM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

He thinks the cameras go off at night, so I don't think he'd know we heard.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:59 AM #8

If they stop their rude and abusive behaviour towards Gary, the what else do they have to offer. Nothing, that's what, they are pretend celebrities; Gary's an amazing individual whose intellectual and spiritual depths are way beyond their humdrum and banal understanding.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:07 AM #9

Quote:
That has nothing to do with what i posted so i don't quite understand why you said that in reply to me, but i hope you feel better after your little rant?
It had everything to do with it! Having a Ricki moment there?
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:10 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It had everything to do with it! Having a Ricki moment there?
No not at all, you went off on a tangent on how boring Ricci was, which i agree with, but it still had nothing to do with what i said.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:16 AM #11

Quote:
It is also a fact that he is admired for the way he has handled all their criticisms, this is what has made him great and gained the public support. The HM Brits just do not have the tenacity to see exactly where they have gone wrong or what has really happened, their egos are so large.

A lot of Gary's admirers do not look at the 7 and the 0 they look at the man within that number and they do not feel sorry for him. I personally feel sorry for the other lot, with the exception of Audley whom I admire very much.

Gary hasnt retaliated he has taken it on the chin and up until now he hasnt had a bad word to say about anyone, that could change because he knows what they say behind his back. I hope for the next few days he just sits and lets them come to him, they wont be genuine though. Had he challenged them in the beginning it could possibly have been a differant outcome but he didnt, he weathered the storm and hopefully he will come out the winner. It is sometimes the greatest person who walks away from adversity, Gary has exceeded the limits, well done lad......

Last edited by Jules2; 07-09-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:18 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
It is also a fact that he is admired for the way he has handled all their criticisms, this is what has made him great and gained the public support. The HM Brits just do not have the tenacity to see exactly where they have gone wrong or what has really happened, their egos are so large.

A lot of Gary's admirers do not look at the 7 and the 0 they look at the man within that number and they do not feel sorry for them. I personally feel sorry for the other lot, with the exception of Audley whom I admire very much.

Gary hasnt retaliated he has taken it on the chin and up until now he hasnt had a bad word to say about anyone, that could change because he knows what they say behind his back. I hope for the next few days he just sits and lets them come to him, they wont be genuine though. Had he challenged them in the beginning it could possibly have been a differant outcome but he didnt, he weathered the storm and hopefully he will come out the winner. It is sometimes the greatest person who walks away from adversity, Gary has exceeded the limits, well done lad......
Yep i know that's the opinion of people who like him, hence why i said that it was one of the reasons people are a fan of him.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:23 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Ricci in the garden, telling Dee &James that the public are only saving Gary because they keep moaning about him, and then suggesting that if they stop talking about him we will vote him out. Do they all really think that were that stupid, and wouldnt see through them. Arrogant little twat.
Ricci should have gone ages ago to try and make a good living so that his future children can look up to him. With his attitude I would be ashamed to call him my kin.

Gary's eldest son is lovely, I would love it if he comes and chats on the phone, or will he be over to support his father. He is an actor as we know and he has such a lot of respect for his father, they seem to work together as a team. I must have a look out for his films and support them.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:25 AM #14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjrb2014 View Post
people like ricci and james make me sick....gary will always be more entertaining than that wodden reality star and that twirling camp egotistical moron
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:33 AM #15

Quote:
...snipped...
A house full of Gary's ....
Sorry if it's off topic, but the possibility of a house full of Gary's would be hilarious. How on earth would Gary play it against himself? The possibilities seem endless - made me laugh out loud!
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:35 AM #16

Quote:
Yep i know that's the opinion of people who like him, hence why i said that it was one of the reasons people are a fan of him.
I was agreeing with you but took it a bit further as to me it is in no way a sympathy vote. The whole aspect of Hollywood and the knowledge which this chappie has, is fascinating, he could tell many a tale. In the day there wasnt such things as mobiles and other gadgets, we depended on the cinemas and dance halls for our entertainment. We also queved outside to get autographs when there were public appearances.

Many viewers of BB, believe it or not, are of the older generations, it isnt a programme just for the young. I myself have enjoyed interacting and getting to know the younger generation but it has come to the stage now, where I do not like what I see and hear. I personally cannot learn anything from the overall playground actions, the snide remarks behind an older persons back. The ageism stinks.

There is a lovely poem written by someone about an elderly person sitting in a chair and the poem goes on to say "Behind these eyes I am still there" words to that effect. Consideration of all is the game for if we do not consider the elderly how can the young expect to be considered? Many are at that stage where they need empathy.

Age is just a number, the spirit grows and evolves from the day we are born. If we halt it for a moment there will come a time when we can catch up and then understand but the door has to be opened first otherwise it stays static in the school playground.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:42 AM #17

Quote:
The only reason why he is a big character is that he is a big character - he's Gary Busey, Hollywood Legend, a genuine entertainer and a very funny guy.

The fact that a clique of inferior, jealous, non-entities are constantly slagging off Gary has nothing to do with Gary being so popular, but the fact that they are inferior, jealous, non-entities has a lot to do with increasing Gary's popularity, because with such a lousy bunch of back-stabbing low-life's as the only comparator, Gary's transparency as a decent human being and nice guy is amplified.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 07-09-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2014, 11:07 AM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Mr one dimensional Ricci knows the public that well does he, is he peeved after the public grilling him task Ricci needs to put that braincell to work and start trying to be half as entertaining as Gary is. IMO Gary stays in because he is entertaining, and not bitchy about that lot. And also for some reason Gary likes them and considers them friends

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 07-09-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:37 AM #19

Quote:
Indeed he is a talentless nobody who has got lucky in this series.
gibsonsg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:59 AM #20
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

Ricci was a plank on Geordie shore and nothing had changed in BB.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:01 PM #21

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Ricci was a plank on Geordie shore and nothing had changed in BB.
I agree.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:39 PM #22
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Gary's not a Jale, Pav, Chris, or Christopher ffs, his quirky behaviour would've still seen him as one of the big characters.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:04 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Ricci should have gone ages ago to try and make a good living so that his future children can look up to him. With his attitude I would be ashamed to call him my kin.

Gary's eldest son is lovely, I would love it if he comes and chats on the phone, or will he be over to support his father. He is an actor as we know and he has such a lot of respect for his father, they seem to work together as a team. I must have a look out for his films and support them.
you must watch 'the buddy holly story' gary played buddy, sang all the famous songs himself. and won an Oscar. on top of that, he also won the best actors award from the critics. he may be older, hard of hearing, disabled, a bit wobbly from his brain operation, but those skanks in the house that have put him down, excluded him, and been downright nasty, bullys, bullys, bullys. should be ashamed of themselves, they will NEVER, be remembered for their ability to do anything worthwhile or decent, but gary will, a proper gentleman, something that james, ricci and George are not, nor ever will be, and dee and lauren, are certainly no ladies.
booboomartin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:29 PM #24
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

but it's actually true to an extent. if he had fit into the group with no issues I doubt he'd be receiving this amount of support. the 'victim' or 'outcast' is always popular with the public.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:32 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Gary's not a Jale, Pav, Chris, or Christopher ffs, his quirky behaviour would've still seen him as one of the big characters.
I didn't say he was like them? i said it was one of the reasons that he's a big character, but in all honesty, i don't think just him being quirky would have been enough to be as big of a character as he is now.

Last edited by Liam-; 07-09-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
guarnaccio, insulting, ricci