Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-09-2014, 12:26 PM #226

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
I haven't got a grudge against Gary, i don't even dislike the man, i just don't like how he gets treated better than everyone else,
And i literally have no idea who Nick Nolte is

I didn't once say i thought you were disgusting, i said i thought the things you say about people are disgusting, there's a major difference there.
That's the thing, you think the good qualities that people see in her are false, but to the people who do see them, they exist, quite fruitfully and shine at the top of her personality, your opinion is not law, neither is it fact.
Don't let me disturb you, everyone in the world has different ways of seeing things, different perspectives, different point of views, different opinions, if everyone in the world thought the same and jumped on the same over-crowded band wagon as everyone else, the world would be boring, there would be no passion, there would be no overwhelming pride to believe in what you believe because everyone else sees the same way, you'd have no-one to explain your admiration to.
P.s I'm I'm an atheist

"you think the good qualities that people see in her are false, but to the people who do see them, they exist, quite fruitfully and shine at the top of her personality,"
--- Her own behaviour just on this show gives the lie to her facade as the all-caring, all-helpful Earth Mother. The 2 faced bitching, the obsequious OTT pandering; "I've got your back" - "Your my baby" UGH!! , the veins sticking out in her fat neck with unbridled maniacal OTT hatred in response to the most trivial of incidents which she does not agree with, her fake remorse and fake tears ... "and the Oscar for best actress goes to..." Need I go on? Suffice it to say, that she HAS NO GOOD QUALITIES - THEY ARE A FACADE. Patently clearly, irrefutably, they are fake good qualities. Her history prior to coming on CBB, prior even to appearing on Benefits Street and her appalling conduct - for the world to see - on both these shows do not sit with the way you say you perceive her.

"your opinion is not law, neither is it fact." -- No, my opinion is neither, but my opinion is based on fact - I'm afraid yours is based on delusion.

"Don't let me disturb you, everyone in the world has different ways of seeing things, different perspectives, different point of views, different opinions, if everyone in the world thought the same and jumped on the same over-crowded band wagon as everyone else, the world would be boring, there would be no passion, there would be no overwhelming pride to believe in what you believe because everyone else sees the same way, you'd have no-one to explain your admiration to."

I agree, and you are entitled to your POV - as skewed and delusional as it is, and I totally agree about how boring it is when everyone jumps on the same overcrowded bandwagon - which is why I have been so bored with the predictable behaviour and fake spiel and false testimony of James, Dee, George, Ricci, Lauren and Edele who are all riding the same bandwagon which has constantly tried to run down and destroy the only true benign spirit in the house which is Gary Busey.

All that said, I detect a strange bond between us Liam - something? - and I do admire your rigid determination in the face of impossible odds. You're a romantic perhaps? Does The Battle of The Little Big Horn or The Charge of The light Brigade appeal to you?
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:34 PM #227

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

"you think the good qualities that people see in her are false, but to the people who do see them, they exist, quite fruitfully and shine at the top of her personality,"
--- Her own behaviour just on this show gives the lie to her facade as the all-caring, all-helpful Earth Mother. The 2 faced bitching, the obsequious OTT pandering; "I've got your back" - "Your my baby" UGH!! , the veins sticking out in her fat neck with unbridled maniacal OTT hatred in response to the most trivial of incidents which she does not agree with, her fake remorse and fake tears ... "and the Oscar for best actress goes to..." Need I go on? Suffice it to say, that she HAS NO GOOD QUALITIES - THEY ARE A FACADE. Patently clearly, irrefutably, they are fake good qualities. Her history prior to coming on CBB, prior even to appearing on Benefits Street and her appalling conduct - for the world to see - on both these shows do not sit with the way you say you perceive her.

"your opinion is not law, neither is it fact." -- No, my opinion is neither, but my opinion is based on fact - I'm afraid yours is based on delusion.

"Don't let me disturb you, everyone in the world has different ways of seeing things, different perspectives, different point of views, different opinions, if everyone in the world thought the same and jumped on the same over-crowded band wagon as everyone else, the world would be boring, there would be no passion, there would be no overwhelming pride to believe in what you believe because everyone else sees the same way, you'd have no-one to explain your admiration to."

I agree, and you are entitled to your POV - as skewed and delusional as it is, and I totally agree about how boring it is when everyone jumps on the same overcrowded bandwagon - which is why I have been so bored with the predictable behaviour and fake spiel and false testimony of James, Dee, George, Ricci, Lauren and Edele who are all riding the same bandwagon which has constantly tried to run down and destroy the only true benign spirit in the house which is Gary Busey.

All that said, I detect a strange bond between us Liam - something? - and I do admire your rigid determination in the face of impossible odds. You're a romantic perhaps? Does The Battle of The Little Big Horn or The Charge of The light Brigade appeal to you?
You obviously don't respect my opinion if you're saying it is out of delusion, i base my opinion purely from what i am shown, there's no delusion there whatsoever.
To answer your second point, I have no idea what either of those two things are, neither am i a romantic, just very willing to stand up for what i believe in, but i appreciate your admiration
Old 09-09-2014, 12:37 PM #228
User banned

User banned

Quote:
You obviously don't respect my opinion if you're saying it is out of delusion, i base my opinion purely from what i am shown, there's no delusion there whatsoever.
To answer your second point, I have no idea what either of those two things are, neither am i a romantic, just very willing to stand up for what i believe in, but i appreciate your admiration
yet you love and support evil shallow bully james?
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:40 PM #229

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
yet you love and support evil shallow bully james?
Lets not start this again shall we? this argument never ends well for anyone and no-one ever wins, just leave it out.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:41 PM #230
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Lets not start this again shall we? this argument never ends well for anyone and no-one ever wins, just leave it out.
ok you carry on support the evil petty bully james without being able to justify it.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:43 PM #231
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
exactly, its the most sexist show on tv
Actually upon further reflection I remembered that many men have striped off without warnings or punishments as well, I think it was Vicky who gave the example of Jay striping off and shaving his arse for all to see (which was much more offensive imo) so I think maybe it's more ageist than sexist

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:49 PM #232

Quote:
Actually - and I don't know just why - my admiration for you is genuine.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:57 PM #233
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Actually upon further reflection I remembered that many men have striped off without warnings or punishments as well, I think it was Vicky who gave the example of Jay striping off and shaving his arse for all to see (which was much more offensive imo) so I think maybe it's more ageist than sexist
fair point. i was referring to the disgusting biannca as that was only a month or so ago....she was naked more than dressed, totally naked, with no medical reason apart from the gap btween her ears
Old 09-09-2014, 12:58 PM #234
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
fair point. i was referring to the disgusting biannca as that was only a month or so ago....she was naked more than dressed, totally naked, with no medical reason apart from the gap btween her ears
Now she was offensive, he constant harassment of Winston was cringeworthy as well

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:45 PM #235

Who can forget that back in BB3, Jade got completely naked whilst sat on the sofas.

No grief from the housemates and no warning from BB.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:48 PM #236
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
Who can forget that back in BB3, Jade got completely naked whilst sat on the sofas.

No grief from the housemates and no warning from BB.
There have been many occasions in many BB's. Shell mowing the lawn naked BB5, five in BB5 naked in the Diary Room, Mel BB1 plucking her pubes in the garden, Jonty naked, to name but a few.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 09-09-2014 at 04:49 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:04 PM #237
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Why does Gary get a warning but Bianca or any other female who stripped off didn't?
Very good point.

Bianca went totally starkers.

Only last week, Lauren got her boob out in the pool.

Do BB consider penises more offensive than female private parts?

Or is this an age thing where BB think younger people can get naked but older people can't ?
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:06 PM #238

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

At first I thought that Dee got her boob out in the kitchen, but she was tossing a pancake!

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 09-09-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:14 PM #239
-

-

Am I the first to point out that breasts are NOT genitals, and therefore getting boobs out isn't comparable to penis?

With that said - this does all seem a bit odd, as PLENTY of past male housemates have got their knobs out and it's never warranted a warning.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
busey, gary, jiggling, public, warning