Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 11-09-2014, 10:01 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
Default on James

last night on bbots she stated that James was actually the worst housemate to live with, not Gary. So is it James thats been the "puppet master" all along.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:21 AM #2

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also I wish she had said more about James in the house, but can also understand why she didnt, James would have become even more unbearable. Liked what she had to say about Audley its a pity we havent been shown a lot more of him(bring back live feed). Riccis sour expression on his face while she was talking was also funny to watch.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:25 AM #3

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
last night on bbots she stated that James was actually the worst housemate to live with, not Gary. So is it James thats been the "puppet master" all along.
I can actually believe that,I would hate to be stuck anywhere with James,such a arrogant tosser.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:26 AM #4

I feel that some HMs defiantly felt intimidated by James he is well aware of this and plays it for all its worth.

Then has the hypocritical front to tell Gary that respect must be earned not taken.!
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:41 AM #5

I honestly feel that it was James and Leslie who began the charade against Gary, I can see him now in the DR just going to tell BB that Gary was going to be segregated by the rest of the house and then BB craftily saying to him to make sure that he wasnt.

Nasty horrible little man, now he has Dee on his side and they are just bitching together so what is going to happen today I wonder. I think Audley was correct with his nomination, he said that Dee being the eldest called the shots with the younger ones, thus she also made so much trouble for Gary instead of them all getting together as a group, including, listening and helping another person from another culture.

For James and Dee now to say that Gary hates the Brits, he is always saying it, is lethal misrepresentation of the truth. He would so hate it if Gary or Audley won. Note they are against Audley because he has stood up for Gary along with Lauren, shame she didnt stay longer. It is now the two of them against the four, not good. Hopefully Gary will just stay quiet and not let them wind him up. The horrible lot.

Last edited by Jules2; 11-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:51 AM #6
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I honestly feel that it was James and Leslie who began the charade against Gary, I can see him now in the DR just going to tell BB that Gary was going to be segregated by the rest of the house and then BB craftily saying to him to make sure that he wasnt.

Nasty horrible little man, now he has Dee on his side and they are just bitching together so what is going to happen today I wonder. I think Audley was correct with his nomination, he said that Dee being the eldest called the shots with the younger ones, thus she also made so much trouble for Gary instead of them all getting together as a group, including, listening and helping another person from another culture.

For James and Dee now to say that Gary hates the Brits, he is always saying it, is lethal misrepresentation of the truth. He would so hate it if Gary or Audley won. Note they are against Audley because he has stood up for Gary along with Lauren, shame she didnt stay longer. It is now the two of them against the four, not good. Hopefully Gary will just stay quiet and not let them wind him up. The horrible lot.
Perceptive as ever. I think the gang of 4 will go all out today to make Gary and to some extent Audley look bad. I've got to the point that I've just had enough of the gang of 4, every one of them have done things in that house that i'm sure they are not proud of, all in the name of winning a game. It shows the depths that some people will go to.

I have had enough of conflict ridden big brothers, I want fun and camaraderie in future BB's or I wont be watching
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:24 PM #7

Been no fun in there at all just picking on people and the ring leader is James from day 1.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:37 PM #8
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Yes indeed

I've said it before : James is this season's Pauline !

Both of them set the tone of negativity for the whole house - both made it seem 'ok' to pick on certain HMs - both think they are the boss

Oh yeah and both of them cleverly insult others with a smile and also - can give it out but can't take it back

Last edited by Robodog; 11-09-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:50 PM #9

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

Lauren didn't seem to have a problem with James until he criticised her for her behaviour after she'd been drinking, because she had been moaning about her bad press. Now he's the devil incarnate in her eyes. Hmmm.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:53 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

the way i see it is Lauren is well known for being an attention seeker, she heard the boos for James and the cheers for Gary, she wants to stay in the media and she can't do that if she's disliked, so she miraculously sided with the perceived 'good guy' to save face, maybe she isn't as stupid as i thought she was.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:54 PM #11
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I can actually believe that,I would hate to be stuck anywhere with James,such a arrogant tosser.
I can believe that also.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 11-09-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:27 PM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
the way i see it is Lauren is well known for being an attention seeker, she heard the boos for James and the cheers for Gary, she wants to stay in the media and she can't do that if she's disliked, so she miraculously sided with the perceived 'good guy' to save face
I agree.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:33 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
I agree.
I didnt even know her until she went in so she cant be that much of an attention seeker. Well said Lauren it is a shame you didnt stand up for yourself before now.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:59 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
I agree.
I agree
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:13 PM #15

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
the way i see it is Lauren is well known for being an attention seeker, she heard the boos for James and the cheers for Gary, she wants to stay in the media and she can't do that if she's disliked, so she miraculously sided with the perceived 'good guy' to save face, maybe she isn't as stupid as i thought she was.
Wait wait, so when a housemate comes out and says Gary it is a problem and everyone else is peachy that's a fact, but when comes out and says that they are disrespecting an old man in there and she wasn't comfortable with it, she is lying for cheers?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:17 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think in the beginning that may have been true, but towards the end I do think that she genuinely began to question the behaviour of others towards him
and began to move away from them and spend more time with him. I did notice that when she went to leave the house she spent more time saying goodbye to him, which would be unnecessary if it was just for publicity. After all she will get media attention as long as TOWIE remains popular. Anyway thats just my thoughts on Lauren.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:26 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Wait wait, so when a housemate comes out and says Gary it is a problem and everyone else is peachy that's a fact, but when comes out and says that they are disrespecting an old man in there and she wasn't comfortable with it, she is lying for cheers?
There's only one person who has come out and said that about James, whereas many have come out and said it about Gary, the person who has said it about James is a well known attention seeker who would do anything to try and please people and make them like her because she is desperate to be liked, what would make her liked? sticking up for the person who people cheer, even though she didn't do any such thing in the house, apart from tell Ricci he was being aggressive, when he blatantly wasn't let's not forget that she was good friends with James in the house and from her argument with Frenchy, she clearly isn't afraid to speak her mind, so i fail to see why she didn't say anything about Gary's 'treatment' or James' 'behaviour' while in the house.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:28 PM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
I think in the beginning that may have been true, but towards the end I do think that she genuinely began to question the behaviour of others towards him
and began to move away from them and spend more time with him. I did notice that when she went to leave the house she spent more time saying goodbye to him, which would be unnecessary if it was just for publicity. After all she will get media attention as long as TOWIE remains popular. Anyway thats just my thoughts on Lauren.
I'm not a Lauren fan by no means, but I reckon you are pretty much on the button with your post, Susie. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of the others hadn't planted doubts/sowed seeds in Lauren's mind at the beginning so she acted a certain way towards Gary until a lightbulb switched on. Lauren and Gary doing the honking was one of the highlights the other day for me

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:32 PM #19

Quote:
Yes i agree, at first she just went along with it but as time went on she wasnt comfortable with it. She did mention to Audley that she didnt like it and also to Ricci.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:35 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
I'm not a Lauren fan by no means, but I reckon you are pretty much on the button with your post, Susie. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of the others hadn't planted doubts/sowed seeds in Lauren's mind at the beginning so she acted a certain way towards Gary until a lightbulb switched on. Lauren and Gary doing the honking was one of the highlights the other day for me
I agree Suze, the three of them sat there having a laugh, brilliant. They could have had far more laughs had Lauren only had the mind to come out of the pen before. Possibly she was just a little bit afraid of mama Dee? Glad she did it though and I wish her luck. She is so right about James as well and not afraid to speak out.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:41 PM #21
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Both vile
Old 11-09-2014, 04:05 PM #22
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

I think Lauren is just about smart enough and definitely calculating enough to hear the boos and Cheers and side with who she thinks is popular.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 04:12 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
I think Lauren is just about smart enough and definitely calculating enough to hear the boos and Cheers and side with who she thinks is popular.
Personally I really think she did the right thing.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:14 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Yes indeed

I've said it before : James is this season's Pauline k
Pauline was never quite that nasty. James is Pauline ++++
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:16 PM #25
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

she's just saying that because james was the only one to call her out on her gameplan.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
goodger, james, lauren