Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 15-09-2014, 12:51 AM #76

"Gary, we love you"............."He's a vile human being"
Raphael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 06:09 AM #77

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Because they're not carers? and they don't put people in there that need carers..
They put James in there and he needs a Mental Health Carer.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 06:19 AM #78

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
Nobody know's if this is true the vile gang had their head's together all the time talking about him I don't believe all the rubbish.I never saw any of them looking after Gary all they did was take the piss out of him one person that cared about him was Audley.
Old 15-09-2014, 09:13 AM #79
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Gary won, James didn't, get over it James you overgrown baby. Someone needs to stick a dummy in James mouth. Although did love and will be one of my favourite bits of this CBB that James got to the final three, then was pipped at the post by not just Gary, but also Audley. Double blow

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 16-09-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 10:18 AM #80

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
When did this poo on the hands incident happen?

It seems odd that it was never shown or mentioned in the programme, but the shower thing was.
Tbh the more I think about it the more I find the scenario hard to believe. The way they kicked off about every little thing there would have been pandemonian if even a snif of **** was whiffed. Also they would have been in the diary room bitching about it every opportunity and it would have been brought up in noms. They were hardly a group of people to hold back until they came out. Stephanie made it up and James has jumped on it to try to vindicate himself.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 15-09-2014 at 10:19 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 10:35 AM #81
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Tbh the more I think about it the more I find the scenario hard to believe. The way they kicked off about every little thing there would have been pandemonian if even a snif of **** was whiffed. Also they would have been in the diary room bitching about it every opportunity and it would have been brought up in noms. They were hardly a group of people to hold back until they came out. Stephanie made it up and James has jumped on it to try to vindicate himself.
I'm sure given the nature of the contracts that they all had, that any excessive issues related to hygiene would come under the health and safety at work act and various other safeguards that everyone is entitled too whether they are in the BB house or not. Clearly, nothing has been breached there as you can guarantee they would have jumped on it to remove Gary from the house

As so many have alluded to already, there is nothing new in any of these areas, the issues have recurred over and over in previous big brothers without it raising more than the odd snigger here and there. They all realised that Gary had the beating of them, and when they couldn't compete "fairly" they chose to gang up on him, and use every underhand tactic at their disposal. The fact that Dee stated on bots that they all treated Gary horribly, is all the evidence required. If they had been justified in their actions, it wouldn't by definition, have been horrible.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 10:56 AM #82

James was asked the questions he answered them
the truth is I feel that his fans don't want the truth It's ok to accept the truth and still like Gary
there is not an issue with health issues when the other hm,s cleaned it up it would only become a problem it it had been left
I totally believe what the other hm,s are saying and I believe that it was James and dee that were seeing to all his needs not that thy will be apreasiated for it thy did not sigh up to be careers but tried all the same

Last edited by Ruffle; 15-09-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Ruffle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 12:19 PM #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffle View Post
the truth is I feel that his fans don't want the truth It's ok to accept the truth and still like Gary
there is not an issue with health issues when the other hm,s cleaned it up it would only become a problem it it had been left
I totally believe what the other hm,s are saying and I believe that it was James and dee that were seeing to all his needs not that thy will be apreasiated for it thy did not sigh up to be careers but tried all the same
I don't believe James' or Dee's or any of the gang of 6's lies.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:01 PM #84

Thumbs down

Quote:

Anything those vile bastards did by way of kind or charitable acts - to any other house-mates, not just Gary - was as fake as a 90p banknote. The irrefutable proof of their vileness is threefold; their actual behaviour whilst in the house, their actual conduct during the post finale interviews, and their continued spewing of bile against Gary now, in newspapers and on line.

Please consider this; even if Gary did have some hygiene issues, even if there was an incident when he had traces of poo on his hand (and I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he did have comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any genuine person who recognised his problems would merely take him to one side and - away from the cameras - gently advise him. Similarly, any decent person genuinely electing to help Gary, would do so without broadcasting his problems and without heralding to the world the fact that they were helping him. Even if Gary was ungrateful or rude by return (and again, I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he was comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any decent genuine person would make allowances for his eccentricity, his age, and his disabilities, and preserve an old man's dignity by being discreet about his hygiene problems.

Would we have had any idea that Gary pissed on the floor? Had poo on his hands, and had other hygiene issues if it had not been broadcast to the world by these insensitive hypocrites? No, we wouldn't, because we did not ever see it. I for one, do not believe it, and I prefer to rely on my eyes, ears, and logical deduction to interpret what I have witnessed rather than the lies of vile bastards who are willing to unjustly discredit an innocent man and rob him of his dignity merely because they are trying to justify their vile bullying behaviour.

The anti-Gary lobby, and pro-James/Dee lobby can maintain what they want.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:32 PM #85

RE The above post completely agree.Just look at James face when Gary lowered his trousers in the kitchen that says it all.No compassion just glorying in another's misfortune.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 04:13 PM #86

Quote:
We accept that things can happen because we are human ourselves but Dee never helped Gary one bit, James only bothered after he was asked by BB but he tried to bring Gary down to a level of dog poo. He then proceeded to go out and stir the pot. They are both undesirable bad losers, I doubt whether anyone is denying that accidents happened but as Audey said Gary was asked and Gary repaired and became better. I believe Audley 100%, I also believe that Dee took the younger element under her wings and stirred for Gary as said by Audley.

There was an incident whereby Gary was criticised because he picked at the chicken, did we all see Edelle and Audley picking away for all their worth, they were enjoying it. Audley spooned the insides out spoon after spoon and then he was going to make chicken soup. I love Audley but my point is, why was Gary criticised.

Still the terrible lot continue.......the game is over you lot and you all lost!

The only one who helped Gary was Audley and as Gary said he is the only one he will keep in touch with. I am so glad that he has now seen through the rest of them.

Last edited by Jules2; 15-09-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 04:34 PM #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Hate to say it but I agree with him.

12 other people cant be wrong, are we all really that gullable and believing the edit over the actual people who have lived with him?

Don't get me wrong I loved Gary as a housemate but these people had to live with him and from what 99% of them are saying its clear we were only shown one side of Garys character.
We were shown all of Gary's character watch all the videos he has made in chat shows, other reality shows. They are hilarious.

We saw him naked in the shower, BOTS thought that was also hilarious, we saw him take his trousers down in the kitchen and adjust his knee thing. We also saw George take his pants down and James flick him with a tea towel. We know that Lauren peed in the pool, we know that George drank the water. We heard Gary say "what" numerous times, his hearing was a bit of a bind for him.

Watch the cartoon video again with Meatloaf, that is hilarious but it is him. That lot made the mistake of treating him like a lesser being, possibly because they were in awe of him, afraid of him who knows, possibly they realised he could win and did all they could to turn the tables on him. They knew he was a legend. Sadly no matter what they came off worse in a lot of peoples eyes and this is what this series will be remembered for. It was a game and they all tried to win in their own way.

Dee had the nerve to say on BOTS that they began to be nice to him because they thought we would vote him out. Edelle said he was easy pickings, we could go on and on and on. Edelle also asked Audley why didnt he nominate Gary instead of her. Audley and Frenchy were the only true ones who didnt belong in the sheep pen they had minds of their own.

Last edited by Jules2; 15-09-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 04:40 PM #88
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
We were shown all of Gary's character watch all the videos he has made in chat shows, other reality shows. They are hilarious.

We saw him naked in the shower, BOTS thought that was also hilarious, we saw him take his trousers down in the kitchen and adjust his knee thing. We also saw George take his pants down and James flick him with a tea towel. We know that Lauren peed in the pool, we know that George drank the water. We heard Gary say "what" numerous times, his hearing was a bit of a bind for him.

Watch the cartoon video again with Meatloaf, that is hilarious but it is him. That lot made the mistake of treating him like a lesser being, possibly because they were in awe of him, afraid of him who knows, possibly they realised he could win and did all they could to turn the tables on him. They knew he was a legend. Sadly no matter what they came off worse in a lot of peoples eyes and this is what this series will be remembered for. It was a game and they all tried to win in their own way.

Dee had the nerve to say on BOTS that they began to be nice to him because they thought we would vote him out. Edelle said he was easy pickings, we could go on and on and on. Edelle also asked Audley why didnt he nominate Gary instead of her. Audley and Frenchy were the only true ones who didnt belong in the sheep pen they had minds of their own.
Old 15-09-2014, 05:16 PM #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
RE The above post completely agree.Just look at James face when Gary lowered his trousers in the kitchen that says it all.No compassion just glorying in another's misfortune.

Our glory was watching the final three left in the house with James on one chair and Gary and Audley on the other.... The sick look on James's face was classic...he knew he was going to lose to the pair of them and the humiliation was inevitable.
What's more he had no one to turn to...only them.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 05:26 PM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Our glory was watching the final three left in the house with James on one chair and Gary and Audley on the other.... The sick look on James's face was classic...he knew he was going to lose to the pair of them and the humiliation was inevitable.
Indeed I was surprised that he did not complain to Emma that he was bullied.(again)
Old 15-09-2014, 05:56 PM #91
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Even better was his exit - offering out his hand in a deflated formal way to Gary and saying 'take care mate'.

It was like a dejected David Brent trying to save face and meekly hide his dented pride. Hilarious.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 08:30 PM #92

Thumbs up

Quote:

Exactly!! All too briefly, the egotistical bully was outnumbered and alone, and his demeanour said it all.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:58 PM #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
He has a point though, he wasn't in there to look after Gary, nor should he have been expected to, none of them should of had to deal with that.
Gary didn't need looking after - that's James .......a sore loser and full of bile and hatred because he got the public opinion wrong.

James didn't have to do a thing for Gary - he did so fo air time for himself! To portray himself as a doo- goody two shoes but we the public saw through that ruse!

James, stop griping! Get a grip, get a life - CBB is over now and YOU didn't win! so glad too!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:01 PM #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

Anything those vile bastards did by way of kind or charitable acts - to any other house-mates, not just Gary - was as fake as a 90p banknote. The irrefutable proof of their vileness is threefold; their actual behaviour whilst in the house, their actual conduct during the post finale interviews, and their continued spewing of bile against Gary now, in newspapers and on line.

Please consider this; even if Gary did have some hygiene issues, even if there was an incident when he had traces of poo on his hand (and I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he did have comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any genuine person who recognised his problems would merely take him to one side and - away from the cameras - gently advise him. Similarly, any decent person genuinely electing to help Gary, would do so without broadcasting his problems and without heralding to the world the fact that they were helping him. Even if Gary was ungrateful or rude by return (and again, I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he was comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any decent genuine person would make allowances for his eccentricity, his age, and his disabilities, and preserve an old man's dignity by being discreet about his hygiene problems.

Would we have had any idea that Gary pissed on the floor? Had poo on his hands, and had other hygiene issues if it had not been broadcast to the world by these insensitive hypocrites? No, we wouldn't, because we did not ever see it. I for one, do not believe it, and I prefer to rely on my eyes, ears, and logical deduction to interpret what I have witnessed rather than the lies of vile bastards who are willing to unjustly discredit an innocent man and rob him of his dignity merely because they are trying to justify their vile bullying behaviour.

The anti-Gary lobby, and pro-James/Dee lobby can maintain what they want.
Totally support every word you say, I feel the same about Gary's detractors!
Poo to them - poor losers! Ashamed that they can call themselves British!
Old 16-09-2014, 11:06 PM #95
User banned

User banned

can we end this thread and not give this boring one dimensional evil scumbag bully any more attention, hopefully he will crawl back from whence he came never to be heard from again
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:10 PM #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Gary won, James didn't, get over it James you overgrown baby. Someone needs to stick a dummy in James mouth. Although did love and will be one of my favourite bits of this CBB that James got to the final three, then was pipped at the post by not just Gary, but also Audley. Double blow
Its my favourite moment too! The look of disbelief on James's face was priceless - TV GOLD! His humiliation is now complete, most others would stay home and lick their wounds - not Genius James - he's out there making himself look a hundred times worse! What an idiot, he has no idea when to stop!

James for heavens sake consult one of the psyches!
Old 16-09-2014, 11:26 PM #97

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

My view is that I don't think Gary was well enough to go through nearly 4 weeks in that house. Considering his complications after his crash, his injuries, his difficulty in hearing, and all the other things that he suffered from I think it was the WRONG move to go into Big Brother. Gary Busey is a Hollywood Legend. God knows he shouldn't have needed the money. Big Brother houses are always full of selfish people who belittle other people and argue and bitch and order people around. I said it in the first few days Gary shouldn't have agreed to do it.

Its hard enough on able bodied people trying to put up with the vileness of others. In fairness to Gary he took everything with a grain of salt. I liked him and it has proved a point that he WON. But a great percentage of the people who voted for him to win are people who couldn't stand James and Dee and most of the others and felt sorry for Gary with what he had to put up with. I feel that should he have gone into the house a fit and sprightly 70 year old the outcome may have been different.

Gary wasn't all sweetness and light he had another side to him also and was sly at times but as I said I liked him. However in my honest opinion he should NEVER HAVE signed up for it. If I was the biggest celeb in the world and had health issues and had seen what the housemates can be like I would rather sweep the streets than put myself in a position where I could be ridiculed, shouted at or preached to
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 11:33 PM #98
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
My view is that I don't think Gary was well enough to go through nearly 4 weeks in that house. Considering his complications after his crash, his injuries, his difficulty in hearing, and all the other things that he suffered from I think it was the WRONG move to go into Big Brother. Gary Busey is a Hollywood Legend. God knows he shouldn't have needed the money. Big Brother houses are always full of selfish people who belittle other people and argue and bitch and order people around. I said it in the first few days Gary shouldn't have agreed to do it.

Its hard enough on able bodied people trying to put up with the vileness of others. In fairness to Gary he took everything with a grain of salt. I liked him and it has proved a point that he WON. But a great percentage of the people who voted for him to win are people who couldn't stand James and Dee and most of the others and felt sorry for Gary with what he had to put up with. I feel that should he have gone into the house a fit and sprightly 70 year old the outcome may have been different.

Gary wasn't all sweetness and light he had another side to him also and was sly at times but as I said I liked him. However in my honest opinion he should NEVER HAVE signed up for it. If I was the biggest celeb in the world and had health issues and had seen what the housemates can be like I would rather sweep the streets than put myself in a position where I could be ridiculed, shouted at or preached to

I disagree. gary had every right to be there. he was a fantastic sport and participated in most tasks, in some tasks very well. he totally took over the show. he was the nicets warmest , funniest most complex learned person by light years. absoluteyl fascinating. he lacked ego. he was there for the experience , to learn and grow and teach a lot of lessons along the way. i loved how he exposed each and every vile bully in there. it was masterclass. he was more genuine and humbled depsite his legendary status , far more humble than any of the do nothing talentless vile mob who bullied him. its ironic really, youd expect the poorer working class people to me more humble, that opposite was true

he was the best hm in bb history. totlaly exposing the hollow sham it has become and the bubble brain perma tanned petty vein talentless vile numpties that pass for celebrities in this not so great britain
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 08:02 AM #99

RE The above post both members present an interesting perspective. How much knowledge did Gary have of what to expect and how deep did the researcher's/producer's delve into the possible consequences and out comes RE Garys disability's.?

Whatever, his participation enabled other HMs the opportunity to show a compassionate and caring side of their personality's under difficult circumstances. So as part of the social experiment it added an extra dimension.

Most failed and Gary won.When they watch the show hopefully some of them will understand why but sadly I suspect the majority will not.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:10 PM #100

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
Nobody know's if this is true the vile gang had their head's together all the time talking about him I don't believe all the rubbish.I never saw any of them looking after Gary all they did was take the piss out of him one person that cared about him was Audley.
It seems to me the vile bunch of nobodies are purposely trying to humiliate Gary by telling the viewers that he ****s on the seat and doesn't wash his hands after going to the toilet. Do we really want to know that? Nobody really gave a **** what they said about Gary anyway he was still way above them in the popularity stakes. Whatever they say about him it doesn't matter to the people who voted for him he is still a legend in my books and it will take a lot more than people wiping Gary's **** off the seat for him to go down in my estimation.

Apart from Audley they were all a pile of crap. Wish it was possible to just flush them away like a pile of **** down the toilet.
jasperinporto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, gary, human, james, jordan, knife, sticks, vile, winner