Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 05:12 AM #76
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
I wasn't laughing at the lips, and I also never claimed to be perfect
..no you didn't Jake because that wouldn't be possible obviously...I'm sure that at your age I wasn't nearly so wise as you and could sometimes be harsh/judge and be very fixed in my thoughts etc...that can often be the case when you're younger, can't it...but what I especially love about you..(and there are many things..)...is that you think about stuff/listen(read) other people's opinions and thoughts and reassess your own, I've seen you do that many times and it's something I greatly admire because no matter what age we are, we can always 'learn' stuff and that's how we grow...it's also an 'open mind' that not everyone has and I'm sure that I myself was quite stubborn when I was younger...

..anyway, a little bit of nostalgia/sorry...I remember when you first started to post on TiBB..I think it was when you were doing some interviews or something in the Apprentice game with Kate..?..I just thought that I couldn't believe how old you were because you were just so amazing or how new you were to the forum etc...you were pretty awesome then but for me, you've just 'grown' so much since and some of it I think is because you don't 'judge' very often or too harshly or if you ever do, you always seem to think about whether or not it was being fair, type thing and you always consider the feelings of others...so yeah, good 'old' Jake...

Last edited by Ammi; 07-10-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:15 AM #77
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Any more members fancy trawling through my previous posts? I could give you all a detailed list of posts made and avatars used if you wish
Old 07-10-2014, 06:16 AM #78
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..no you didn't Jake because that wouldn't be possible obviously...I'm sure that at your age I wasn't nearly so wise as you and could sometimes be harsh/judge and be very fixed in my thoughts etc...that can often be the case when you're younger, can't it...but what I especially love about you..(and there are many things..)...is that you think about stuff/listen(read) other people's opinions and thoughts and reassess your, I've seen you do that many times and it's something I greatly admire because no matter what age we are, we can always 'learn' stuff and that's how we grow...it's also an 'open mind' that not everyone has and I'm sure that I myself was quite stubborn when I was younger...

..anyway, a little bit of nostalgia/sorry...I remember when you first started to post on TiBB..I think it was when you were doing some interviews or something in the Apprentice game with Kate..?..I just thought that I couldn't believe how old you were because you were just so amazing or how new you were to the forum etc...you were pretty awesome then but for me, you've just 'grown' so much since and some of it I think is because you don't 'judge' very often or too harshly or if you ever do, you always seem to think about whether or not it was being fair, type thing and you always consider the feelings of others...so yeah, good 'old' Jake...
Well wasn't this just lovely to read, thank you Ammi
Old 07-10-2014, 02:06 PM #79
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
Any more members fancy trawling through my previous posts? I could give you all a detailed list of posts made and avatars used if you wish
No no, it's fine... 'first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye'

I'll give your ego a stroke too... I like your pictures
Old 07-10-2014, 03:31 PM #80

Old 07-10-2014, 04:32 PM #81

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

I hope it flops lower than her breasticles.is that possible? hmmmm,will be a tight squeeze.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
america, dee, film, make, white