Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2014 Discuss series 14 of ITV's jungle reality show, shown November 2014, which was won by Carl Fogarty.

Old 30-11-2014, 03:28 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default boring Jake!!!

He's a xfactor reject!! who has no interest in music whatsoever because if he was dead serious about becoming a singer then why is he in the jungle !! the pratt

clearly he would do anything for a bit of fame he's such a desperado reality show jumping around from a show that's still on telly !!! he's not even from last year's xfactor jeeeeez he's soo pathetic

people say some of the other campmates are boring but i find Jake boring and he's a slimeball i bet if he was old and fat nobody would support him then

he's got all the women wrapped round his finger , they all wanted him in their group and Michael was out voted because he wanted Mel to join them

why is Jake getting soo much hype and praise just because he does ok in trials/challenges well so did foggy & Mel
and it doesn't help that him & jimmy had that dumb argument because Jimmy made himself look like an idiot and now Jake gets sympathy from others
Old 30-11-2014, 04:05 AM #2

You raise a good point
But its hard to judge people from their actions (or lack of!) In there
I've always found Jake a bit false and he seems very immature, but I think Jimmy is jealous of the attention the women give Jake
I would be a lot happier if and when Kendra (white trash) goes, then others might get more air time
coco the clown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 05:57 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco the clown View Post
You raise a good point
But its hard to judge people from their actions (or lack of!) In there
I've always found Jake a bit false and he seems very immature, but I think Jimmy is jealous of the attention the women give Jake
I would be a lot happier if and when Kendra (white trash) goes, then others might get more air time
that's why Jimmy is such a buffoon because he's loud and was actually being rude to Jake even though i dont like Jake i dont understand why they had an argument over something soo silly and even if Jake was poking fun at Jimmy's body by saying he looked like Michael why have a silly argument over it

they're both irritating and both jealous of eachother and are both insecure
jimmy probably wants jake's body and jake probably wishes he had a proper actual career like what jimmy had in the past .

but Jimmy ends up looking more insecure with the name calling and the harsh tone then he says Jake's his friend and its just banter that makes no sense and it felt like he couldn't drop it

and jake just sits there with his confused face and gormless voice and acts slightly offended and tells Jimmy he's being nasty
Old 30-11-2014, 09:23 AM #4
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Im changing my mind on Jake a bit. Yes he is a talentless buffoon that abuses his looks to get women but when all is said and done, he was offered a load of money to appear on tv and flex his muscles. Tell me now, if you had his looks and financial woes, wouldn't you do the same. I guess he is getting lampooned for being a good looking womans man, trust me I know how he feels, I have suffered that fate all my life. Being handsome and muscular isn't an easy trait to carry.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 09:30 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

He is totally abhorrent, i can't stand him, he's not funny, he's not charming, he's arrogant, he's slimy and some people only support him because he's 'good looking' but i don't even find him attractive, to me he has shown no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Jimmy might have gone over the top with the 'banter' but Jake gets no sympathy from me, he shouldn't have thrown it out if he couldn't take it back.
Old 30-11-2014, 09:35 AM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Kendra or Jake, I know who I would like to be stick in a lift with and I am straight by the way.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 10:08 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Im changing my mind on Jake a bit. Yes he is a talentless buffoon that abuses his looks to get women but when all is said and done, he was offered a load of money to appear on tv and flex his muscles. Tell me now, if you had his looks and financial woes, wouldn't you do the same. I guess he is getting lampooned for being a good looking womans man, trust me I know how he feels, I have suffered that fate all my life. Being handsome and muscular isn't an easy trait to carry.
sampvt if he was a sincere nice guy then i wouldn't mind as much
but he supposedly had a gf yet he's in the jungle telling bare face lies about how they've split up and he's flirting his way around camp but not in a innocent way its more like a hidden agenda "i wanna use you for my own pleasure " creepy sort of way

and its funny how when he was on xfactor he came across as a puppy dog eyed guy who wouldn't say boo to a goose who you'd either find harmless or who you'd think is a tryer when it comes to getting a career whether it be in music or modeling

i cant stand it when people like him think he's sexy as hell he's soo bigheaded and his immature attitude pees me off and so does his thick voice and im a woman and guys like him dont impress me because he's not even all that
Old 30-11-2014, 10:11 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Jake appears to be a fame *****. I can't say I like much about him. He's kinda cute, but that just doesn't buy it for me.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 02:43 PM #9

I agree Gold heart, but I think that's the way these type of progs are going, fame hungry men & women and has beens, hoping to restart their sad careers
I'd not care if we were being: entertained, but I'm not, and of course, they are showing the camp mates best clips, hard to believe though it is
coco the clown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 07:59 PM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
He's a xfactor reject!! who has no interest in music whatsoever because if he was dead serious about becoming a singer then why is he in the jungle !! the pratt

clearly he would do anything for a bit of fame he's such a desperado reality show jumping around from a show that's still on telly !!! he's not even from last year's xfactor jeeeeez he's soo pathetic

people say some of the other campmates are boring but i find Jake boring and he's a slimeball i bet if he was old and fat nobody would support him then

he's got all the women wrapped round his finger , they all wanted him in their group and Michael was out voted because he wanted Mel to join them

why is Jake getting soo much hype and praise just because he does ok in trials/challenges well so did foggy & Mel
and it doesn't help that him & jimmy had that dumb argument because Jimmy made himself look like an idiot and now Jake gets sympathy from others
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 10:55 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
soo glad people agree with me !
and i like that gif of Karl Pilkington !! i keep hoping he'd go in the jungle himself he'd win too! but there's no way he'd ever sign up for IAC
Old 01-12-2014, 09:06 AM #12
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
soo glad people agree with me !
and i like that gif of Karl Pilkington !! i keep hoping he'd go in the jungle himself he'd win too! but there's no way he'd ever sign up for IAC
I would love to see Karl in !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:01 AM #13
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I like Jake, he isn't perfect and can come across as a bit slimy at times, but on the whole he is ok. Better than all those Towies they keep forcing on us on these type shows, the biggest load of talentless fame*hores ever to be even classed as celebs.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boring, jake