Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:08 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default nasty Katie V nice Dee?

somehow the mindless perception is that dee is the good person a spokeperson for us the masses and katie is the nasty wicked witch

now I think katie is an idiot, a one dimensional idiot often, an attention seeking semi troll.......but at least she does speak her mind

dee on the other is a contrived lazy group bully. i utterly detest her behaviour and al she pretends to stand for...her arrogance is stupifying her alleged kindness with her spouting endless cliches are not applied in reality. as we saw with her abuse of gary, shes cruel to old people as we saw with her crminal background. katie actually does more good for society she at leats generates debate and often more honest debate
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:13 AM #2

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Yeah I don't get holding dee up to be some kind of champion of the people. She was a hideous bully in the last series. She no champion of mine.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:26 PM #3

Dee is a waste of space. An overweight, ignorant moron who uses a sickly sentimentality in leu of genuine feelings. Why do these has-beens like her, james jordon and that t... Goode keep showing up on our screens? Could it be that they are willing to work cheap just for the chance to cling onto fame a little longer?
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:47 PM #4
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
Dee is a waste of space. An overweight, ignorant moron who uses a sickly sentimentality in leu of genuine feelings. Why do these has-beens like her, james jordon and that t... Goode keep showing up on our screens? Could it be that they are willing to work cheap just for the chance to cling onto fame a little longer?
It confuses me when people insist on adding in irrelevent attacks on appearance when they've already (apparently) got a point to make about the person's personality issues.

Dee pissed me off last series too so I'm not much of a fan, but adding in "Oh, and she's overweight" when criticising her personality kind of takes away from any point you were making in the first place.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:51 PM #5

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Give me Katie over Dee anyday,Dee is nothing but a loud mouthed fishwife

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:54 PM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

In Dee we can see what Katie actually means when she lambasts the fat and lazy. Sadly she only needed to add the simple fact that she only meant some people are fat and lazy and should not have used the blanket coverage of all fat people etc. But we know what she meant anyway.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 12:57 PM #7

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

I'd rather spend a day with Dee than Katie, at least with Dee you wouldn't have to worry about getting judged or being looked down upon
Old 09-01-2015, 12:59 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 01:00 PM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
I'd rather spend a day with Dee than Katie, at least with Dee you wouldn't have to worry about getting judged or being looked down upon
Yeah especially if you are a chain smoker, know how to screw the system and are willing to let her manipulate your every word. The age old adage of you can put as much lipstick on a pig as you want but its still a pig, rings true with her. She is now and always will be the slag that stole from the poor and is everything that is wrong with our society. At least Katie allows you to make your own mind up and remain informed..
Old 09-01-2015, 01:04 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Yeah especially if you are a chain smoker, know how to screw the system and are willing to let her manipulate your every word. The age old adage of you can put as much lipstick on a pig as you want but its still a pig, rings true with her. She is now and always will be the slag that stole from the poor and is everything that is wrong with our society. At least Katie allows you to make your own mind up and remain informed..
How on earth is she a slag?

Yes, Katie allows you to make your own mind up, while she forces her opinions down everyone's throat every other day, logic 101.

Dee is more my type of person, she's down to earth, not up her own arse and she doesn't judge people based on things that they can't help, unlike 'Hoppo'
Old 09-01-2015, 01:07 PM #11
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Yes, Katie allows you to make your own mind up, while she forces her opinions down everyone's throat every other day, logic 101.

Dee is more my type of person, she's down to earth, not up her own arse and she doesn't judge people based on things that they can't help, unlike 'Hoppo'
One does not go from the dole to a lister celeb overnight without pulling some serious wool over peoples eyes. she is still the same person from benefits street, just a little wealthier now but I wonder if she has offered to repay the money she stole from the poor yet now she is minted.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:11 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'de rather Katie call me fat than have Dee thieving my money

Old 09-01-2015, 01:12 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
One does not go from the dole to a lister celeb overnight without pulling some serious wool over peoples eyes. she is still the same person from benefits street, just a little wealthier now but I wonder if she has offered to repay the money she stole from the poor yet now she is minted.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:10 PM #14

What utter hypocrites the British public can be.

After serving his prison sentence, Chad Evans is persecuted and hounded to such a degree that some evil vindictive people have exerted terrorist style pressure on clubs who were about to sign him, and even threatened rape against the small daughter of a potential employer, with the result that such employment offers were withdrawn.

If he had been a Reality TV star or Soap actor or other well known TV personality instead of a generally lesser known footballer, tens of thousands would have rallied around him and all would be forgiven.

'White Dee' stole tens of thousands of pounds from the disadvantaged and infirm who she was being well paid to care for and she gave it to her drug taking, drug dealing, benefit claiming boyfriend to squander. Because of her 'Health' and other 'issues' she did not even serve a prison sentence nor even the 'Community Hours' which she was sentenced to.

Kelly's crime was not 'dubious' like Evans, nor was it a solitary isolated act like Evans, it was systematic thieving over a long period.

To all but the most fanatically blinkered of viewers, Kelly's behavior on CBB revealed her as a lying, sycophantic, bully and coward.

Yet she is loved by great hordes of people, and her new found, totally undeserved 'Celebrity' status has gone from strength to strength and she is now a very wealthy woman as a result.

Lesley Grantham murdered a German taxi driver in cold blood and took the equivalent of Ł8.00 from him, yet he too was worshipped and adored by great numbers of the British public because he was 'Dirty Den', and he too is a revered multi-millionaire.

Is non-violent rape (let alone a dubious one) any more grave or repulsive than stealing the life savings of the needy or the cold blooded murder and robbery of an innocent family man?

The sole difference in the perception in magnanimity of these different crimes is in the fact that two of the perpetrators are TV stars.

Something is just not right, just or fair. Crime does not pay? Not if you're an ex-footballer but yes if you're a 'TV celebrity'.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 09-01-2015 at 02:12 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:21 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

After serving his prison sentence, Chad Evans is persecuted and hounded to such a degree that some evil vindictive people have exerted terrorist style pressure on clubs who were about to sign him, and even threatened rape against the small daughter of a potential employer, with the result that such employment offers were withdrawn.

If he had been a Reality TV star or Soap actor or other well known TV personality instead of a generally lesser known footballer, tens of thousands would have rallied around him and all would be forgiven.

'White Dee' stole tens of thousands of pounds from the disadvantaged and infirm who she was being well paid to care for and she gave it to her drug taking, drug dealing, benefit claiming boyfriend to squander. Because of her 'Health' and other 'issues' she did not even serve a prison sentence nor even the 'Community Hours' which she was sentenced to.

Kelly's crime was not 'dubious' like Evans, nor was it a solitary isolated act like Evans, it was systematic thieving over a long period.

To all but the most fanatically blinkered of viewers, Kelly's behavior on CBB revealed her as a lying, sycophantic, bully and coward.

Yet she is loved by great hordes of people, and her new found, totally undeserved 'Celebrity' status has gone from strength to strength and she is now a very wealthy woman as a result.

Lesley Grantham murdered a German taxi driver in cold blood and took the equivalent of Ł8.00 from him, yet he too was worshipped and adored by great numbers of the British public because he was 'Dirty Den', and he too is a revered multi-millionaire.

Is non-violent rape (let alone a dubious one) any more grave or repulsive than stealing the life savings of the needy or the cold blooded murder and robbery of an innocent family man?

The sole difference in the perception in magnanimity of these different crimes is in the fact that two of the perpetrators are TV stars.

Something is just not right, just or fair. Crime does not pay? Not if you're an ex-footballer but yes if you're a 'TV celebrity'.
100% agree

Old 09-01-2015, 02:23 PM #16
Witch

Favourites (more):
Witch

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'de rather Katie call me fat than have Dee thieving my money
This
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:24 PM #17

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

They're both as bad as each other in my eyes. But I could tolerate Katie far longer than Dee.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:28 PM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

Good post and I think Leeds Utd should sign Evans, we are always in the ****, its just the depth that varies and we could do with the help. As for White DEE, she is and always be a slag.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:36 PM #19

Quote:

Me too...totally agree.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:54 PM #20
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:

Short memory I think, she didn't show any tolerance whatsoever for Gary, and she is so far up her own a*** she hasn't seen daylight for years
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:59 PM #21
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Yes. Dee was lovely to Gary Busey wasn't she? oh wait...
Old 09-01-2015, 03:19 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Yes. Dee was lovely to Gary Busey wasn't she? oh wait...
Thanks a lot for the walking Dead spoiler gif
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:41 PM #23
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

No comparison, Hoppo is educated and knows her own mind, Dee just scams and cons everything in her path, including the GBP if they are buying her story now.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:03 PM #24
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas

nice Katie vs bad Dee

coffee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:15 PM #25
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
It confuses me when people insist on adding in irrelevent attacks on appearance when they've already (apparently) got a point to make about the person's personality issues.

Dee pissed me off last series too so I'm not much of a fan, but adding in "Oh, and she's overweight" when criticising her personality kind of takes away from any point you were making in the first place.
I know.
When Helen called Jale a slug, she was vilified.
Double standards.

Hilarious actually, how the word "bully" gets thrown around. Most viewers say far worse about a housemate they dislike.
Seems to me you can be vile in the real world, but when your on a TV show, you have to be nice to be liked.
Makes my skin crawl.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dee, katie, nasty, nice