Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 17-02-2015, 03:59 PM #51
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
She burped right in his face, I would get odd if someone did that to me too
It's just one of the many examples of Aaron's sense of entitlement and self-importance where he's allowed to react however the **** he wants to, but how dare anyone react poorly to anything he does. Aaron claims to be scarred for life because Faye burped in his ear and she (naturally) reacts confused but it's her fault. Aaron makes out with Maisy but it's okay because "it was supposed to be you" (x_x) Aaron makes a weekly habit out of sabotaging the shopping task/shopping budget to spite three people (yet is punishing the whole house in the process) but then throws a fit when people get him back. It's just the next chapter of the John James thing (which itself was an extension of the Siavash thing, the Darnell thing, and the Ziggy thing) and I don't care for it at all.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:01 PM #52
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Who will Troy give us the pleasure of justifying next, I wonder?
Justice for Susie Verrico is coming?

Last edited by Pete.; 17-02-2015 at 04:24 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 04:02 PM #53
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
It's just one of the many examples of Aaron's sense of entitlement and self-importance where he's allowed to react however the **** he wants to, but how dare anyone react poorly to anything he does. Aaron claims to be scarred for life because Faye burped in his ear and she (naturally) reacts confused but it's her fault. Aaron makes out with Maisy but it's okay because "it was supposed to be you" (x_x) Aaron makes a weekly habit out of sabotaging the shopping task/shopping budget to spite three people (yet is punishing the whole house in the process) but then throws a fit when people get him back. It's just the next chapter of the John James thing (which itself was an extension of the Siavash thing, the Darnell thing, and the Ziggy thing) and I don't care for it at all.
Well, I guess we viewed him very differently I wouldn't see Aaron as anywhere similar to those others you've mentioned. Also, he was with Maisy before Faye and him were a "thing"

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 04:04 PM #54
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Based on your sig, I definitely think we need one of the following:

The Verification of Vanessa Layton-McIntosh (providing it's BB6 Vanessa ofc <3)
The Legacy of Laura Williams
The Narrative of Nicky Maxwell
The Commemoration of Charlie Travers

Underrated queens
of course it's Vanessa Layton-McIntosh, but I'm actually quite fond of Vanessa Nimmo too so it works out well.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:10 PM #55
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
OMG this sfm

I'm so glad I decided to rewatch BB12 because any indifference I had towards Aaron is officially gone, I really can't stand him

When Jay and Anton put food colouring in Harry and Aaron's clothes, and Aaron decided not to talk to any of the boys all day until he got an apology. Such a 5-year old thing to do lmao.

You know a series is bad when two sides of the house (Aaron/Harry vs Jay/Anton/Aden) are fighting over bananas and food colouring and you still have no one to root for in the argument.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:14 PM #56
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well, I guess we viewed him very differently I wouldn't see Aaron as anywhere similar to those others you've mentioned. Also, he was with Maisy before Faye and him were a "thing"
Were they even together though? Aaron and Faye had their date and after that point she pretty much put all her eggs in his basket until he got in Maisy's bed one night and snogged her.

I think the biggest aspect of Kissgate that revealed Aaron's true colors was how he treated Tom throughout all of it. When it was on Aaron's own terms, he was perfectly okay with making out with him and giving him hickeys and having a sexually-charged friendship with him, but as soon as Tom's feelings were hurt Aaron dropped him and treated him like garbage except when he needed him to nominate certain people. He put in a **** ton of work to mend things with Faye and Maisy (albeit in a spineless and cowardly way) because they could have eventually been useful for his sexual appetite, but didn't even talk to Tom for some time even though Tom got over it after a few days and wanted to be friends with him again.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:19 PM #57
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
~Day 30~
-omfg and then the whole house of cards task is even more amazing than I remember, here are some highlights

Faye: K I GET IT THE FAN TURNS ON WHEN A NEW SONG COMES ON
Jem: I KNOW *Faye impression* DUR DUR DURRRRRRR

Faye: JEM YOU KEEP TOUCHING IT
Jem: with wot.
Faye: YOUR ****ING FAT HANDS!!!!!
Jem: *then starts hysterically laughing lmfaooooooo*

Jem: Do you want me to have a go?
Faye: No, how about you just stop doubting me because I can actually do it better than you can :\
Jem: I understand architecture more than you do
Faye: JEM STOP BEING A DICKHEAD IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ARCHITECTURE IT'S A ****ING PACK OF CARDS

Jem: *stops stacking cards and starts giggling and looking at the different face values of the cards*
Faye: *flips THE **** OUT* (I'm legitimately dying at this point I can't even express how ****ing hilarious Jem is derping through all the cards nonchalant as ****)

Jem: Alright, you have a go. If you can't do it I'm having a go on my own
Faye: JEM STOP MOVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ARE YOU BEING STUPID?!?!?!?!?
Jem: lol then don't sit on me then teehee
-Then after all of this Jem has a super insightful DR session but ruins it all by saying "ya Jay has nice eyes... and tats I haven't seen the rest of him tho so I'll have to sneak a peak while he's in the shower " and then later she goes on about how they have ~charisma~ and ~attractiveness~ in common lmfao this woman is absurd <3
The cards task >>>>>>

Faye: "The fan comes on everytime the press for a new song"
Jem "Well DUHHHH (ala Toya impersonating Winston) I think I know that Faye"
Faye: "No you didn't know that Jem, I know you didn't cause you didn't say it before!"
Old 17-02-2015, 04:20 PM #58
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
OMG this sfm

I'm so glad I decided to rewatch BB12 because any indifference I had towards Aaron is officially gone, I really can't stand him

When Jay and Anton put food colouring in Harry and Aaron's clothes, and Aaron decided not to talk to any of the boys all day until he got an apology. Such a 5-year old thing to do lmao.

You know a series is bad when two sides of the house (Aaron/Harry vs Jay/Anton/Aden) are fighting over bananas and food colouring and you still have no one to root for in the argument.
mhmmmmmmmmmm girl you know how I feel about this. Like, Aaron and Harry are perfectly content with ordering food coloring to piss off the Wolfpack (and effectively punish townspeople like Alex and Tom who don't even have a role in this petty ass feud) but then as soon as they use the food coloring to **** with Aaron and Harry's clothes it's this giant wounded production about how offended they are. The same thing happens when Aaron decides to apply his fickle moral outrage on the house after the frosted flake fight. Like, you effectively created a situation where food is seen as disposable so what the **** do you expect?

Someone on another forum pointed out that if you remove Anton from the whole situation then the Wolfpack would more than likely be the protagonists and I think I agree? Jay's been one of the biggest surprises to me in that he's actually an alright dude whose worst crime is having a typical BBUK showmance, and while I can't stand Aden he's not evil, just harmless and pathetic. The only reason Aaron and Harry had a leg to stand on as the protagonists was because of Anton's panto villain bull****.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:23 PM #59
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Jem: "Let me do it, I know more about architecture than you do"
Faye: "Jem what are you on about? It's got nothing to do with ****ing architecture it's a ****ing pack of cards!"

Faye has gone up in my rankings immensely since Jem's arrival
Old 17-02-2015, 04:29 PM #60
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
mhmmmmmmmmmm girl you know how I feel about this. Like, Aaron and Harry are perfectly content with ordering food coloring to piss off the Wolfpack (and effectively punish townspeople like Alex and Tom who don't even have a role in this petty ass feud) but then as soon as they use the food coloring to **** with Aaron and Harry's clothes it's this giant wounded production about how offended they are. The same thing happens when Aaron decides to apply his fickle moral outrage on the house after the frosted flake fight. Like, you effectively created a situation where food is seen as disposable so what the **** do you expect?

Someone on another forum pointed out that if you remove Anton from the whole situation then the Wolfpack would more than likely be the protagonists and I think I agree? Jay's been one of the biggest surprises to me in that he's actually an alright dude whose worst crime is having a typical BBUK showmance, and while I can't stand Aden he's not evil, just harmless and pathetic. The only reason Aaron and Harry had a leg to stand on as the protagonists was because of Anton's panto villain bull****.
Thanks for reminding me of another reason why this rewatch was so beneficial. For some reason I had it in my head that Anton was some devilish evil gameplaying mastermind and was the second coming of Victor, but lol no how wrong I was. He's absolutely awful, by far my least favourite housemate of BB12 and is trying to hard to be Victor (who, btw, can never be touched as one of, if not the best male housemate of all time <3).

Aden was useless and a waste of space and I will never forgive the British public for keeping him in over Heaven. Jay is okay but he is frustrating to watch at times, and I can't get it out of my head that he **** in the freezer

Harry is a very confusing housemate tbh. At some points he seems to be the most reasonable/sensible (w/e you wanna call it) but then whenever he's with Aaron he's actually unbearable to watch and totally feels entitled to everything. Like, I was fuming at him when he started yelling at Alex and Heaven for no apparent reason other than the fact that he realised they were coming off the situation looking better than he was.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:30 PM #61
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

i liked how her skin looked like this
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 04:35 PM #62
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Faye and Jem coming out of the DR telling the housemates that they had to decide who stays out of Jem and Faye, and they decided Faye is leaving and Jem is staying, only to reveal that this was all a wind up and they won the house a takeaway
Old 17-02-2015, 04:36 PM #63
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Lmao as soon as Faye said she was leaving, Aaron looked so distressed and serious but then when she revealed it was a lie he was like "that was such a weak lie xo" lmao bye @ him.
Old 17-02-2015, 06:24 PM #64
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle

This thread makes me want to rewatch BB12 but I really don't think I have the strength to trudge through the weeks leading up to Jem's entrance. I might try to turn my rewatch into a good thing by making an Aaron-Lite edit of BB12 (just as soon as I finish cutting Spencer Bledsoe out of Survivor Cagayan)

Last edited by Udanax; 17-02-2015 at 06:24 PM.
Udanax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 06:39 PM #65
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

mhmm, it was the same thing when I took on the Hira Habibshah Experience. I was so excited to watch her in action but good lord everything preceding her entrance was dreadful.

That reminds me, I'm pretty sure someone reuploaded Survivor: Samoa with all of Russell's confessionals taken out, and naturally the episodes were all like 10 minutes shorter I'm trying to find one of them
Old 17-02-2015, 06:51 PM #66
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udanax View Post
This thread makes me want to rewatch BB12 but I really don't think I have the strength to trudge through the weeks leading up to Jem's entrance. I might try to turn my rewatch into a good thing by making an Aaron-Lite edit of BB12 (just as soon as I finish cutting Spencer Bledsoe out of Survivor Cagayan)
Tashie makes Week 1 bearable and funny at times, and Week 2 is semi-decent with Alex coming to the forefront a bit more, the Yes/No task, Rebeckah and Heaven's fight (which is really over exaggerated, it only lasted like 60 seconds ) and Heaven slaying Rebeckah in the eviction

Week 3 is pretty dull although there is the Maisy/Faye/Tom/Aaron love square thing going on, and Heaven trying to control the shopping list and I guess Harry yelling at Heaven and Alex for no reason is better than nothing.

Week 4 is absolutely dire though, pretty much the only things that happen are the Bananas being ordered, Aaron and Harry getting all pissy with Jay and Anton for trashing their clothes, and Mark walking.

So yeah, the first 2 weeks are ok, week 3 is tolerable but week 4 is awful, so you'll need to get through that before ~The Jem Palmer Experience~
Old 17-02-2015, 06:56 PM #67

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

Favourites (more):

I usually do like your opinions Troy, and I certainly won't be able to get you or anyone else from Sucks for liking Aaron but I disagree with you on the Jem appreciation. Take away Aaron as a housemate and Jem is for all extensive purposes a monotonous sea of misery and not in an enjoyable way ala Liz Jones. Aside from Aaron related issues there's some sisterly bickering and that's really it. I'd probably go as far to say that 85% of the reason anyone likes Jem is down to her dislking Aaron, and as Katie Hopkins showed this year no contestant should ever be liked by default because of the flaws of another.

I know you'll disagree but that's my two cents.
Old 17-02-2015, 07:06 PM #68
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl100589 View Post
I usually do like your opinions Troy, and I certainly won't be able to get you or anyone else from Sucks for liking Aaron but I disagree with you on the Jem appreciation. Take away Aaron as a housemate and Jem is for all extensive purposes a monotonous sea of misery and not in an enjoyable way ala Liz Jones. Aside from Aaron related issues there's some sisterly bickering and that's really it. I'd probably go as far to say that 85% of the reason anyone likes Jem is down to her dislking Aaron, and as Katie Hopkins showed this year no contestant should ever be liked by default because of the flaws of another.

I know you'll disagree but that's my two cents.
You definitely sound like you need

~The Jem Palmer Experience~
Old 17-02-2015, 07:07 PM #69

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Aaron is vile she should have beat him up
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:12 PM #70
-

-

erm
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 07:13 PM #71
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_ View Post
Aaron is vile she should have beat him up
Old 17-02-2015, 07:54 PM #72
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Lmao Day 31 when they get to win prizes, Jem stealing the Gym Session from Faye <3

*Faye trying to throw for the phonecall home and hitting nominations instead*
Jem: "That was good though Faye well done"
Faye: "Well no it's not good cos I'm probably up for nomination now"
Old 17-02-2015, 07:59 PM #73
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Jem choosing Jay over Faye for the gym session and walking out the Diary Room like:

Jem: "Jay... get ya trainin gear on"
Faye: "ARE YOU ****IN KIDDIN ME? ARE YOU ****IN SERIOUS?
Jem: "Yeah."

Old 17-02-2015, 08:07 PM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well done for showing up the type of person you are. Condoning violence.

Last edited by karl100589; 17-02-2015 at 08:07 PM.
karl100589 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 08:09 PM #75
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl100589 View Post
Well done for showing up the type of person you are. Condoning violence.
Gurl bye you need to take several seats and calm your ass down.

Daniel clearly wasn't being serious, just showing his dislike for Aaron, as was I. Of course I don't condone violence lmao sit down hun.

Well done for showing the type of person you are - someone who cries and gets pissy when their fave is insulted.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jem, justification, palmer