Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 15-01-2015, 09:43 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I could NOT agree more. Excellent post MTVN. My only HOPE is that others might see it like we do. Unfortunately a lot of this forum feel sorry for her and class Cami as the number one enemy. Hope the public that vote wont fall for her little act. Of the four that are up she has contributed LEAST to the house either in entertainment OR ANYTHING. She needs to go
What exactly have that pair of nasty bullies Cami and Chloe contributed.

Chloe shows her arse and sulks when she doesn't get picked. Lazy wannabee who has nothing to offer other than the predictable body exposure.

Cami is simply vile trash through and through - as grubby as her tattoos.

To top it all they pick on the weakest housemate bcause they are such strong admirable creatures. Only to those dumb enough to buy into into it hey!
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 09:52 PM #27
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
First sign of 'pettiness' after a barrage of unwarranted abuse? Think we can forgive her there.
Well let's not exaggerate, she has hardly been subject to 'a barrage of abuse'. They've bitched about her but so what, everyone bitches about everyone in BB, Alicia has bitched about them all as well and then sat there today calling everyone in the house "a bunch of twats". She has not been the victim of such a targeted and malicious vendetta as has been made out.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 09:53 PM #28

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

I disagree I feel she came off better than that slag Cami Li calling her every name under the sun and shouting "****ing bitch" at her over and over.

Its just cruel I don't see how she had a bad episode it was Cami li who had the bad episode and now has no chance in hell of winning the show.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:26 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Well let's not exaggerate, she has hardly been subject to 'a barrage of abuse'. They've bitched about her but so what, everyone bitches about everyone in BB, Alicia has bitched about them all as well and then sat there today calling everyone in the house "a bunch of twats". She has not been the victim of such a targeted and malicious vendetta as has been made out.
Sorry, i may be wrong but i don't remember Alicia bitching about anybody, at most she has complained about the way she has been unfairly treated, which she has every right to do so as she has been.

Also, i'd hardly regard 'a bunch of twats' as bitching, for me that is an accurate assessment on a bunch of people that have isolated an individual on something as petty as her looks. Let's not beat around the bush here, that is why she has been targeted. We all know this as does she. She has every right to be aggrieved/pissed off. It just amazes me how many people are blind to this.

Last edited by Stevep; 15-01-2015 at 11:23 PM.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:44 PM #30

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
What exactly have that pair of nasty bullies Cami and Chloe contributed.

Chloe shows her arse and sulks when she doesn't get picked. Lazy wannabee who has nothing to offer other than the predictable body exposure.

Cami is simply vile trash through and through - as grubby as her tattoos.

To top it all they pick on the weakest housemate bcause they are such strong admirable creatures. Only to those dumb enough to buy into into it hey!
Im ENTITLED to my opinion and it is shared by some in here not by others. And I AM NOT DUMB either. I may not like those girls morals or they might not be my best friends in real life but they are very entertaining and Alicia is a weak little lamb. She has contributed NOTHING to the show cept tears and woe is me. I would rather watch them than her any day. QUEEN BITCH IS KATIE because she has been more hurtful than the other two put together
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:51 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Im ENTITLED to my opinion and it is shared by some in here not by others. And I AM NOT DUMB either. I may not like those girls morals or they might not be my best friends in real life but they are very entertaining and Alicia is a weak little lamb. She has contributed NOTHING to the show cept tears and woe is me. I would rather watch them than her any day. QUEEN BITCH IS KATIE because she has been more hurtful than the other two put together
But people who find bitching entertaining create the Katie's of this world - don't you get that.

The element of the BB audience who harp on about drama and nastiness as entertaining are the market for characters like Katie They reap what they sow - then complain!
Old 15-01-2015, 10:56 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
I disagree I feel she came off better than that slag Cami Li calling her every name under the sun and shouting "****ing bitch" at her over and over.

Its just cruel I don't see how she had a bad episode it was Cami li who had the bad episode and now has no chance in hell of winning the show.
I agree on some But slag should be more appropriate to Alica surely. She did sleep with men for money for a living.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 11:14 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
I agree on some But slag should be more appropriate to Alica surely. She did sleep with men for money for a living.
As opposed to geting her bits out for men for money like Chloe - don't see a lot of difference.

As for Cami - don't have a clue what she is supposedly famous for, but I can take a pretty good guess, she certainly looks and acts just like a slag. If it looks like one and acts like one - it is one.
Old 15-01-2015, 11:15 PM #34
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
up for nomination
I expected better of you, Matt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 11:21 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Sorry, i may be wrong but i don't remember Alicia bitching about anybody, at most she has complained about the way she has been unfairly treated, which she has every right to do so as she has done.

Also, i'd hardly regard 'a bunch of twats' as bitching, for me that is an accurate assessment on a bunch of people that have isolated an individual on something as petty as her looks. Let's not beat around the bush here, that is why she has been targeted. We all know this as does she. She has every right to be aggrieved/pissed off. It just amazes me how many people are blind to this.
Katie is the only one I have an issue with and what she said to Alicia but then she is mean to everyone. Alicia needs to let it all wash over her. For a woman who has been through so much in her life with surgery and her ****ed up love life she needs to toughen up and face them. She is running to the diary room venting her upset and YES I heard her bitching quietly to some of the others.
Old 15-01-2015, 11:24 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
But people who find bitching entertaining create the Katie's of this world - don't you get that.

The element of the BB audience who harp on about drama and nastiness as entertaining are the market for characters like Katie They reap what they sow - then complain!
I absolutely cant stand Katie she is pretty much bottom of every list I have made here of housemates. I don't condone anything she has done and said. I like Michelle Cami Chloe and to a degree Keith as I think he is level headed. Its not because I like bitches. I like people who are what they profess they are going to be in their VT's and I reckon these have done this. I have seen Alicia on other shows and she has been well able to give as good as she gets. I prefer her to Katie and Perez any day and will never ever praise her as she is a heartless bitch. I never liked her but I wont tar Cami in particular with the same brush
Old 15-01-2015, 11:34 PM #37
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I expected better of you, Matt.
Heh a product of me being a new school BB fan where it has become commonly used
Old 16-01-2015, 12:05 AM #38

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Alicia did'nt come accross well tonight for me.It's one thing stick up for yourself when you're taking crap but moaning about being nommed never comes accross well.She should've took the nom better than that whatever the reasons for it were.She needs to stick for herself better though when she's being attacked.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 09:51 AM #39

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
A very petty side of her coming out tonight, a perfect example of how not to take a joke or being up for nomination. Cami tries telling her the nom wasn't personal, Alicia moans that she could have picked someone else and then when Cami asks who that could be Alicia gets all stroppy and starts attacking the tone of her voice, what's that all about. And now she's trying to play up a whole clique divide story and has obviously decided she hates anyone who is not "Team Perez". Looks like the innocent victim mask is starting to slip and we should see her booted out on Friday with any luck.
I don't think she will be booted out, and neither she should.

If it's pettiness you are looking at maybe take a look at chloes behaviour because she has been very petty and childlike in her reactions to ken and being nominated by kate. Also I nearly forgot how petty she got during and after the selection process for queen of the fairies

It's obvious Alicia has been targeted as the hm are saying it themselves as well as us seeing it. How do you expect her to react!

She'll turn round and give as good as she is getting if she's just given a chance to.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 10:04 AM #40
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I don't think she will be booted out, and neither she should.

If it's pettiness you are looking at maybe take a look at chloes behaviour because she has been very petty and childlike in her reactions to ken and being nominated by kate. Also I nearly forgot how petty she got during and after the selection process for queen of the fairies

It's obvious Alicia has been targeted as the hm are saying it themselves as well as us seeing it. How do you expect her to react!

She'll turn round and give as good as she is getting if she's just given a chance to.
Yes Chloe was childish but she is only 21 so it's more understandable. Just been reading that Alexander has been saying Alicia is "dumb as a bucket of rocks, dumb as a door knob" so it isn't exclusively some 'witches coven' conspiracy against her, I think Katie is the only one who'd actually care for anything like that because she meticulously choreographs everything she does

I see Alicia's odds of going are 7/1 tonight and I would advise all my forum compatriots to lump on that if they fancy making a quick buck
Old 16-01-2015, 10:18 AM #41

Favourites:

Favourites:

I completely agree, but she's going to be seen even more as the 'victim' so I doubt it'll do her any harm except get those sympathy votes.
thinkingoutloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 10:39 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes Chloe was childish but she is only 21 so it's more understandable. Just been reading that Alexander has been saying Alicia is "dumb as a bucket of rocks, dumb as a door knob" so it isn't exclusively some 'witches coven' conspiracy against her, I think Katie is the only one who'd actually care for anything like that because she meticulously choreographs everything she does

I see Alicia's odds of going are 7/1 tonight and I would advise all my forum compatriots to lump on that if they fancy making a quick buck

well it's a good job all those soldiers and working proffesionals 21 and under are not going around stamping there feet or we would all be buggered, and I would like to advise all forum users that in a four way vote to always back the top two to go.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 05:29 PM #43

Quote:

She is an adult - so age is no excuse, hate it when people do that.

She knows exactly what she is doing and overates her popularity. She is a pointless hm with nothing to offer.
Old 16-01-2015, 06:22 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

Pfft I was running a bar at 21 its not as if shes 17.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alicia, bad, douvall, episode, tonight