Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 19-01-2015, 10:02 PM #1

Default Emma's interview with Alexander.

It's time for #CBBBOTS! It's kicking off right now on @channel5_tv with @EmmaWillis, including an exclusive with @AlexanderO_Neal.

Alexander O’Neal has spoken to Emma Willis about his exit from Celebrity Big Brother 2015.

In tonight’s show Emma started the interview by saying to Alexander that when they met at the start of the process, Alexander hadn’t seen much of Big Brother, she then asked if it was what he expected. He replied that it was ‘an experience!’

He continued: ‘The stress became unbearable.’ He went on to say that he realised the Perez problem wasn’t going to go away. He said: ‘I did it for myself and for my Housemates.’ He added that he didn’t think that two Housemates should stop the other Housemates from having a positive experience.

Emma then told Alexander that it was a shame he left as the Housemates loved him and when he had his spat with Perez, all of the house sided with him. To this, Alexander said: ‘Perez is gonna be Perez and do what he gonna do.’ He added that you need to ‘keep your guard up’ with Perez so you don’t get sucked into his drama.

‘He taunts you,’ remarked Alexander, going on to stay that he knows his motives for his behaviour, that if he ‘cuts the house down’ then he has more chance of winning.

Emma stated that the show the public sees is very tense and then asked Alexander if it’s like that constantly. Alexander said: ‘No not constantly, living with 11 or 12 Housemates, you’re bound to have moments, everyone has them.’

Emma then asked Alexander if he had any good times in the house and he replied: ‘Many, many good times.’ Alexander said that it’s good to be ‘out of his comfort zone’ and meet all these new people as he is a bit of a recluse. Alexander said the experience was ‘very much a reward to me’.

Speaking about his former housemate, Alexander said: ‘The person I had most respect for was Katie’ (Hopkins).

He said that the public don’t know her and he remarked that she had become ‘cocooned’ by her profession. Alexander went on to call her ‘a very kind woman’ and ‘a lovely lady’.

Continuing to talk about Katie H, Alexander said that he had spoken to her before he made his decision to leave the house to ‘let her know exactly how I felt about her’. He added that Katie’s ‘defences had been lowered’ and that he didn’t know she was ‘that fragile’.

Asked him if he would recommend Big Brother and Alexander replied: ‘Maybe to some enemies.’

Emma then quizzed Alexander on the impact of Katie Price joining the house and he replied: ‘Definitely, it changed everything.’ Asked if the mood in the house had changed after Katie Price’s arrival he said: ‘Yeah for several reasons. She’s lovely, I’m feeling her but she came in and held court quick!’ he then called her the ‘queen bee’. He added; ‘Even with her fame and notoriety, she is so down to earth, I was honoured to be in her presence.’ He then said that they had talked about recording together.

Finally, asked who he would like to win, Alex replied: ‘Calum’. He said that the pair had shared a lot of ‘private time’ together and that their relationship had ‘started from a place of trust’. He added that he loved Calum’s dad, the late George Best. Alexander said that Calum helped him during some ‘turbulent situations’ in the house and that in the end the other Housemates just didn’t ‘deserve the pressure.’

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 airs nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3PJMEZuQW
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 20-01-2015 at 12:41 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 10:07 PM #2

Asked him if he would recommend Big Brother and Alexander replied: ‘Maybe to some enemies.’
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 10:38 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):

HE walked, why does he get an interview,who does he think he is, arrogant prat
Old 19-01-2015, 10:43 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
It was a good interview,glad he had one ,he so deserved it.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 10:47 PM #5
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I love how he had a great relationship witb Katie H and he had some nice wrds about Katie P after only knowing her 24hours
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 10:57 PM #6
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
It was a good interview,glad he had one ,he so deserved it.
Hi Kazanne,You and I usually are in great agreement on most things BB but for me it was a poor interview, she allowed him to just go on and on in my view.

Spouting off the virtues of Katie Hopkins who actually nominated him to be up for eviction the first night of the series, because she considered him the least entertaining.

I'd have liked that shown him before he started to tell the British public how wonderful she is and that we don't know her.

I also think she didn't push him enough as to why he really walked and a bit rich too to say he was a much loved housemate, even Keith Chegwin nominated him for leaving phlegm filled tissues lying around the place.

I would have liked that shown to him too rather than this old pals act kind of chat, rather than the in depth interview it should and could have been,since those who decide to walk out now seemingly can get interviewed now.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 10:59 PM #7
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Hi Kazanne,You and I usually are in great agreement on most things BB but for me it was a poor interview, she allowed him to just go on and on in my view.

Spouting off the virtues of Katie Hopkins who actually nominated him to be up for eviction the first night of the series, because she considered him the least entertaining.

I'd have liked that shown him before he started to tell the British public how wonderful she is and that we don't know her.

I also think she didn't push him enough as to why he really walked and a bit rich too to say he was a much loved housemate, even Keith Chegwin nominated him for leaving phlegm filled tissues lying around the place.

I would have liked that shown to him too rather than this old pals act kind of chat, rather than the in depth interview it should and could have been,since those who decide to walk out now seemingly can get interviewed now.

Katie nominated him after seeing him for 5 secs and not meeting him so i dont think he 2 ****es about that
Old 19-01-2015, 11:01 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):

I don't see why he was even given an interview. They used to have a "no walker interview" policy but that's obviously gone out of the window.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 11:02 PM #9
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I don't see why he was even given an interview. They used to have a "no walker interview" policy but that's obviously gone out of the window.
Most walkers are given interviews
Old 19-01-2015, 11:05 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post

Old 19-01-2015, 11:11 PM #11

Why was he wearing sunglasses?
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 11:11 PM #12
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
Katie nominated him after seeing him for 5 secs and not meeting him so i dont think he 2 ****es about that
Well since it was an interview covering his time in the house too,I would have liked to have seen what he said as to that since he likely wouldn't know she was the one who nommed him after only a few minutes.

Maybe he wouldn't have been bothered but I,for one, would have liked it shown in the interview.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:14 PM #13

Brilliant interview, it answered the questions which many have asked. Well done Alex and I love the way he spoke up for Katie H. would love her, Michelle or Calum to win. It just goes to show though that we havent been shown a lot of things which could have given viewers a better insight to the man. Perez and a few others have dominated the show. Even though McCruick says that BB has won, they havent because they look for negativity in the show, Alex walked before he got to involved. Well done Alex you are the winner there.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 11:19 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Brilliant interview, it answered the questions which many have asked. Well done Alex and I love the way he spoke up for Katie H. would love her, Michelle or Calum to win. It just goes to show though that we havent been shown a lot of things which could have given viewers a better insight to the man. Perez and a few others have dominated the show. Even though McCruick says that BB has won, they havent because they look for negativity in the show, Alex walked before he got to involved. Well done Alex you are the winner there.
NO he left because he got told off for making homophobic remarks,and he's so arrogant could'nt take it.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:22 PM #15
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
NO he left because he got told off for making homophobic remarks,and he's so arrogant could'nt take it.
Well said, a point also glossed over, in fact ignored totally in this dull interview.
Old 19-01-2015, 11:28 PM #16
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
I never understand where twlling tales gets people
Old 19-01-2015, 11:36 PM #17

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie

I quite liked Alexander once I got to know him on the show. I thought he was a bit of an egotistical man when he went in. However I don't think it was a good interview. I don't think he should have been allowed wear sunglasses as it hid his eyes therefore there was no truth or lie on his face. I found it quite boring if I am honest. I reckon there is more to his leaving than meets the eye as there was NO DIARY ROOM EXIT and I honestly cant remember another time someone was kicked out or left that we didn't see the diary room exit. Can anyone else?
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 11:41 PM #18
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

wished he stayed </3

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 12:10 AM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski94 View Post
Most walkers are given interviews
Must be a recent thing then because they used to make a point out of the fact that anyone who walked wouldn't get an interview.......FACT!!!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 12:29 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

I thought it was a very fair and reflective interview, taking into consideration that the guy had been pushed to the edge of reason and he did the honourable thing by walking away, so as not to give the little turd what he wanted. It was obviously hard for Alex and I applaud both BB and he himself for giving him the opportunity to explain himself in an environment in which he was able to reflect and talk devoid of the obvious emotions he was experiencing on the night, hence the reason BB didn't air it.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 12:49 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I thought it was a very fair and reflective interview, taking into consideration that the guy had been pushed to the edge of reason and he did the honourable thing by walking away, so as not to give the little turd what he wanted. It was obviously hard for Alex and I applaud both BB and he himself for giving him the opportunity to explain himself in an environment in which he was able to reflect and talk devoid of the obvious emotions he was experiencing on the night, hence the reason BB didn't air it.

I think his decision to be honest about Katie H might upset some, if he had negative points to make about her, well, could be a different reaction.
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 12:51 AM #22
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

It's a shame Emma never asked him some more personal questions like what his favourite flavour crisps are.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alexander, emma, interview