Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-01-2015, 11:00 PM #1
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
Default Patsy/Katie Price/Keith discussing the Perez situation.

Spoiler:

Last edited by zakman440; 24-01-2015 at 09:14 PM.
zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:01 PM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakman440 View Post
Did anyone watch? They were 100% spot on.

(I'll grab a clip when it's uploaded online).
Makes me hate Cami even more.
Old 23-01-2015, 11:01 PM #3
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Missed it, what they say?

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:09 PM #4
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Missed it, what they say?
Mostly about the fact that Perez is being ostracised by the group and that he shouldn't be. Pricey also was saying something along the lines of that his antics don't really bother her and summed it up quite well by saying something similar to 'I don't care that he's unpredictable'.

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:13 PM #5

Bet they all still nom him though

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:15 PM #6
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
Bet they all still nom him though
He will get a full house.
Old 23-01-2015, 11:51 PM #7

Quote:

Please! I missed it.
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 11:52 PM #8

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I watched it , nothing that hasn't been said before ,he is not being ostracised if they don't want to mingle with him they don't have to,they are all adults to do as they please he has his friends.some people don't suffer fools gladly ,some do.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:04 AM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been a 'lurker' on this board for a few years and I must say that reading your posts while watching each season of celebrity big brother is a must for me...and a big part of the enjoyment of it all. Over the years I've never felt compelled to post until now. Perez has brought it out of me...lol.

1. Perez was not isolated by the 'rest' of the house until after he antagonized and targeted a few housemates by following them around and "poking" at them for fun. He created this angst, never apologized, and I can't feel sorry for him. He owns it.

2. I have to repeat that...He never apologized to them. So why should they not continue to dislike him? Imagine if Kav had not only not apologized to Keith after acting like a brat...but then he continues to annoy Keith by either stopping and staring, blowing kisses or sticking his tongue out at him. Then when Keith would obviously react, he would run to hide behind "mommy" Nadia and complain that Keith is mean to him. Imagine that...would Keith find him amusing and harmless too? Would Keith not be annoyed at Nadia for defending him?

2. Of course Keith, Nadia and Katie Price have no problems with him and quite enjoy his antics...so would the others...if he treated them the same way. He does not. He still quite enjoys "poking" and getting a reaction from the others so that they dislike him and treat him horribly, all the while he "sucks" up to his mates so that he can get sympathy from them. He's constantly saying how he knows what he does to them annoys them...yet instead of stopping, he just says he doesn't care and does it even stronger. Does that sound like someone who is just a "nice guy who is misunderstood"?

3. He is no friend to Nadia. He is using her to fight his battles with Katie Hopkins. If you don't believe me, watch how excited and downright gleeful he got when Nadia went off on Katie Hopkins. He loves it. Meanwhile Nadia is stressed and unhappy. Does he support his friend...no...he just continues to incite her and make her feel miserable. What a friend!

I can understand if many people find him entertaining. In a strange way I do too...or I wouldn't be watching. It's just that I can't paint him as a "martyr" who is getting bullied by half the house. He's just a brat who continues to antagonize half the house while befriending the other half. I can't blame his "friends" for enjoying his company, because he's great with them...and I can't blame the others for leaving when he comes into a room or even throwing insults his way, because he continues to disrespect them with a big ol' smile on his face.

Whew...sorry for the rant...I just had to get that out.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:07 AM #10
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been a 'lurker' on this board for a few years and I must say that reading your posts while watching each season of celebrity big brother is a must for me...and a big part of the enjoyment of it all. Over the years I've never felt compelled to post until now. Perez has brought it out of me...lol.

1. Perez was not isolated by the 'rest' of the house until after he antagonized and targeted a few housemates by following them around and "poking" at them for fun. He created this angst, never apologized, and I can't feel sorry for him. He owns it.

2. I have to repeat that...He never apologized to them. So why should they not continue to dislike him? Imagine if Kav had not only not apologized to Keith after acting like a brat...but then he continues to annoy Keith by either stopping and staring, blowing kisses or sticking his tongue out at him. Then when Keith would obviously react, he would run to hide behind "mommy" Nadia and complain that Keith is mean to him. Imagine that...would Keith find him amusing and harmless too? Would Keith not be annoyed at Nadia for defending him?

2. Of course Keith, Nadia and Katie Price have no problems with him and quite enjoy his antics...so would the others...if he treated them the same way. He does not. He still quite enjoys "poking" and getting a reaction from the others so that they dislike him and treat him horribly, all the while he "sucks" up to his mates so that he can get sympathy from them. He's constantly saying how he knows what he does to them annoys them...yet instead of stopping, he just says he doesn't care and does it even stronger. Does that sound like someone who is just a "nice guy who is misunderstood"?

3. He is no friend to Nadia. He is using her to fight his battles with Katie Hopkins. If you don't believe me, watch how excited and downright gleeful he got when Nadia went off on Katie Hopkins. He loves it. Meanwhile Nadia is stressed and unhappy. Does he support his friend...no...he just continues to incite her and make her feel miserable. What a friend!

I can understand if many people find him entertaining. In a strange way I do too...or I wouldn't be watching. It's just that I can't paint him as a "martyr" who is getting bullied by half the house. He's just a brat who continues to antagonize half the house while befriending the other half. I can't blame his "friends" for enjoying his company, because he's great with them...and I can't blame the others for leaving when he comes into a room or even throwing insults his way, because he continues to disrespect them with a big ol' smile on his face.

Katie never apologised for her bad behaviour. She's a sour faced trout, who hates to see anyone having fun. Especially Perez.

Last edited by Vanessa; 24-01-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Vanessa is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:09 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

True...Katie H never did apologize....but I wasn't talking about Katie, I was talking about Perez. Katie is another story.

Edited to add:

Also, Katie H is not running around the house crying for sympathy.

Last edited by Stormy; 24-01-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:57 AM #12

Welcome to the forum Stormy.

I think they are all fair points to make and well put.

After Alexander left I can see why they are angry with him.
They are not willing to let it go which is their prerogative I guess, however I think that sometimes they can go a bit far even when he is not doing anything.
Like Alicia said tonight the atmosphere in there is terrible, they eat at opposite ends of the table, they walk out of a room if he enters, Nadia has said that as soon as he enters a room they are all on the attack and whispering bad things about him so he goes on the defence immediately in the way he treats them.

They have the right to do this. They don't have to like him or be his friend or even be nice to him if they can't stand him. I get that.
What I don't think is right though that they try to force his remaining friends to turn against him too, and I think Katie H even said she wanted him isolated. That is not their call to make. Ignore him or argue with him if they wish, but don't try and force others to as well.

Interestingly though, tonight Perez himself said that everybody talks to him except Michelle, Katie H., and Cami or "the mean girls" as he called them. So it seems most in there at least try to be civil with him and get along.

He is definitely a head melter, and I hated the way he wound Alexander up. However I don't mind watching him wind up housemates I'm not keen on. Although I was very disappointed Alicia went tonight, I was in a way happy that Perez stayed - mainly because Cami was dancing along to the get Perez out chants with her arms and looked certain he was going and then he was saved.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 03:31 AM #13
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Mean Girls will get what's coming to them. They're a bunch of nasty arseholes. They even tell him off when he's not doing anything wrong.
Old 24-01-2015, 03:33 AM #14
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
Welcome to the forum Stormy.

I think they are all fair points to make and well put.

After Alexander left I can see why they are angry with him.
They are not willing to let it go which is their prerogative I guess, however I think that sometimes they can go a bit far even when he is not doing anything.
Like Alicia said tonight the atmosphere in there is terrible, they eat at opposite ends of the table, they walk out of a room if he enters, Nadia has said that as soon as he enters a room they are all on the attack and whispering bad things about him so he goes on the defence immediately in the way he treats them.

They have the right to do this. They don't have to like him or be his friend or even be nice to him if they can't stand him. I get that.
What I don't think is right though that they try to force his remaining friends to turn against him too, and I think Katie H even said she wanted him isolated. That is not their call to make. Ignore him or argue with him if they wish, but don't try and force others to as well.

Interestingly though, tonight Perez himself said that everybody talks to him except Michelle, Katie H., and Cami or "the mean girls" as he called them. So it seems most in there at least try to be civil with him and get along.

He is definitely a head melter, and I hated the way he wound Alexander up. However I don't mind watching him wind up housemates I'm not keen on. Although I was very disappointed Alicia went tonight, I was in a way happy that Perez stayed - mainly because Cami was dancing along to the get Perez out chants with her arms and looked certain he was going and then he was saved.
Those three are nasty and can't stand anyone having fun.
Old 24-01-2015, 07:52 AM #15

Like Stormy said...these 3 haven't been subjected to Perez intimidation...they have sat back and watched it and Keith and patsy have both told him when he has gone too far.
If Perez chose one of them as his 'victim'...they wouldn't be so accommodating.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:08 AM #16

Quote:
Mostly about the fact that Perez is being ostracised by the group and that he shouldn't be. Pricey also was saying something along the lines of that his antics don't really bother her and summed it up quite well by saying something similar to 'I don't care that he's unpredictable'.
Well Katy P would say that because Perez has been okay with her. Also she hasn't had to endure that poionous toad for as long as the others.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:10 AM #17

Quote:

I'm very glad you did, because it's exactly how I feel You just saved me the bother of typing it all.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:26 AM #18

Quote:

Great first post, you argued your points well.

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:29 AM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:

Well said. Perez isn't the victim that his fans paint him as.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 09:28 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

I think most of the viewers know what he is doing. He is devoid of a personality and his life on the outside has brought him certain notoriety by antagonising people in order to make sense of his sad little life. He has brought this lifestyle inside the house and is very clear what his game plan is. He is out to annoy as many as he can within the rues and hope to get a reaction to forward his persona in the house. Katie H is biting and its peevs him because he knows she is popular on the outside.

He obviously suffers from some kind of mental illness like bipolar issues or the like and cant make a living unless its by acting like a twat. Some find it mildly entertaining and love to see it because it stirs the house up. Some of us find it uncomfortable viewing but in the main, we all know what his game is.

Sadly in order to make some sense of his futile existence, he needs supporters and the vanilla followers he has in the house are not effected by his actions so inadvertently they are using him to fight their battles and they are going to support him because he is doing what they don't have the balls to do, led by queen bitch Nadia, who incidently knows how big the hole is that she is digging and she cant get out of it.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 09:31 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Like Stormy said...these 3 haven't been subjected to Perez intimidation...they have sat back and watched it and Keith and patsy have both told him when he has gone too far.
If Perez chose one of them as his 'victim'...they wouldn't be so accommodating.
I agree Rusti and can you imagine the shouts of hypocrisy IF those other people were to sit with them,I wont use the term 'mean girls' as they aren't ,and I'm not a sheep

Old 24-01-2015, 09:33 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
The Mean Girls will get what's coming to them. They're a bunch of nasty arseholes. They even tell him off when he's not doing anything wrong.
Let me get this straight,if you were in a room with people you hated,you would go and sit with them and have fun,wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?

Old 24-01-2015, 09:37 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Those three are nasty and can't stand anyone having fun.
No,vanessa,they just don't like HIS sort of fun,neither do I ,doesn't make me or them mean or an arsehole

Old 24-01-2015, 09:39 AM #24
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

When you force a group of people to live together, that Pack will naturally split into groups and there will always be the strong leaders, the weak and the floaters. The mean girls, as Vanessa puts it, fall into the strong side, the weak are Nadias group and the floater is Perez. The weak will always applaud anyone who hurts or annoys their nemesis's and this is why Nadias weak group like Perez.

Nadias group are not strong enough to stand up to the strong group, so they are egging Perez on which makes him feel wanted and special, so if you want to blame any group for the discord, blame Nadias group not the 'A' team.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 09:47 AM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:

Yeh I saw it. It was good to see someone else giving an opinion on perez without either Katie H or Nadia. I wonder could the worms be about to turn. I hope so especially if it threatens katie Hs dominance of the house. They are also right about Perez being more entertaining, because lefts face it the house would have been dull without him. I still wouldnt want to live with him though.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussing, feed, live, patsy or katie, perez, price or keith, the situation