Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 24-01-2015, 04:58 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default I liked alicia

By the time she was done I came to like her
she defended her positions well, she didnt get nasty , she showed far more backbone than the overhyped over rated Katie price and michelle the group bully, she won the arguments with the overrated psycho Katie Hopkins whos argument at one stage was to either walk out the room put her fingers in her ear or doinga dumb rhyme....she was genuine quirky honest and fun. she also didn't go with the crowd and the group bullies which is something I truly respect. define the situation or the situation defines you
well done Alicia keep making your peanut milk if it makes you happy, just go easy on the nip tucks
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:06 PM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

disappointed that the crowd booed her as well for no apparent reason
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:23 PM #3

I really liked her. I began to find her quite funny too towards the end.

I don't know why people say she didn't stick up for herself. In my opinion she stuck up for herself very well. She always said what she wanted to say in reply to any comments made about her and I think she argued her point of view well, in perhaps a calmer way that some others. But it's not like she just sat there and said nothing in reply. She said what she wanted to the person's face of whoever upset or annoyed her.

She was very honest too and would say when she was upset or pissed off. I know that it can be annoying when people complain about being nominated and stuff, but she seemed to have a reason each time of specifically why she was annoyed. Like Katie P saying she wanted to go home when Alicia had apparently told her that she didn't, that she wanted to actually stay.
I know a lot would just pretend they didn't care about being up for eviction and that everything was cool, but she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve a bit and says how she's really feeling.

Even after she had disagreements with people, she doesn't seem to hold much grudges and made an effort to move on and get along with people. Even Katie H and her seemed to be able to argue without getting nasty towards the end and she said on BOTS that Hopkins even said she liked her because she stuck up for her opinions.

She seemed to try her best to get along with everyone, and wouldn't be told what to do or who she could be friends with either.

I didn't find her that stupid either. She might get some words mixed up and have been very late learning some things but who knows what the reason for that was. It may have been linked to her dyslexia, or maybe it was just to do with her never liking school, leaving extremely young and having a bit of a mad lifestyle in her youth. However when it came to topics she was passionate about like healthy eating she seemed to her know her stuff and she also runs a business to do with organic skincare products. I think she could do well with a healthy eating and/or skincare tv show or book if she wished to go down that route.

I know she had a trashy past public life and all, but I have to say in the house I found her very ladylike the majority of the time and not at all what you might expect from her public profile. She seemed gentle, sweet, quirky, and a very likeable housemate overall who could speak her mind when she needed to.

I was sad to see her go.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:31 PM #4

She annoyed me greatly, not because she was so educationally limited but how she thought she was clever by being so.

She has no idea what she doesn't know so how can she teach her child, it doesn't all come out of book and socialization between children opens so many avenues for that child to learn things not in her one to one sessions with her mother.

She has no monetary values either after spending all her money on plastic surgery and her reasoning that she has it done or she won't get laid is pathetic.

If she is dyslexic, she can get help but she doesn't, she revels in her ignorance and it is sad to see someone missing so many things, thinking it is OK.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:36 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

I liked her, i thought she was quirky, honest and kind, like Cherie i was disappointed when the crowd booed, but then the crowd is filled with morons!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:40 PM #6
-

-

I liked her too. She was one of my favourites.
I enjoyed watching her, and I loved her love-hate friendship with Hopkins. I'm annoyed at Price for saying she wanted to go. She clearly knew she didn't, and chickened out when Alicia confronted her about it.

She didn't deserve that reception. She was booed last week as well, when she was saved.
I think it's just because of her outside history, rather than her actions inside the house, which is a shame. Similar to Lauren Goodger, from CBB14.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 05:44 PM #7
You know my methods

You know my methods

ALICIA WHO?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alicia