Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 02-02-2015, 09:48 AM #26
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Sorry, but can't stand her. The water prank she took part in with Perez and Katie P was funny though especially Keith trying to figure it out
This is the fun you get from Cami Lee when she is not being suffocated by the overbearing grandmothers
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:06 AM #27
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Nope and i wouldn´t be surprised if the first column she writes after exiting, she bashes all her former "friends" along with the obvious targets Perez, Katie P and Keith.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 AM #28

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites:

I definitely see her keeping in touch with Michelle, possibly Kavana and Calum too. I don't know why people are targeting her with this whole 'friendship' thing though, she only said she didn't enter the house to make friends, but she never ruled it out. Plus I wonder how many celebrities actually stay in touch with other housemates? Probably not all that many.
thinkingoutloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:31 AM #29
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud View Post
I definitely see her keeping in touch with Michelle, possibly Kavana and Calum too. I don't know why people are targeting her with this whole 'friendship' thing though, she only said she didn't enter the house to make friends, but she never ruled it out. Plus I wonder how many celebrities actually stay in touch with other housemates? Probably not all that many.
because shes fake and evil...........id bet you any money you like within a years time not only will they not be friends they will be slagging each other on twitter and hating each other
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:38 AM #30

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
because shes fake and evil...........id bet you any money you like within a years time not only will they not be friends they will be slagging each other on twitter and hating each other
Who knows? That could happen with anyone, even non-celebrities. She's shown no signs of 'fakeness' in the house, she's been one of the most real and consistent in there. I also think it's debatable to say she's 'evil' too.
thinkingoutloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:43 AM #31
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Who knows? That could happen with anyone, even non-celebrities. She's shown no signs of 'fakeness' in the house, she's been one of the most real and consistent in there. I also think it's debatable to say she's 'evil' too.
by real you mean selfish bigoted bullying threatening and abusive
Old 02-02-2015, 10:43 AM #32
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Not a chance, she has just,in my view, used them in there to give herself a cushion as to opinion against those she dislikes even more.

She will be done with BB after it ends and she will more liekly than not lay into just about all of them even those 'seemingly' close to her now, in her truly vile column.

These people are not rich enough or high profile enough for her and have too much gone one/going on in their lives for her to be able to resist criticising them.

Except to her family and really close friends, Katie Hopkins sincerity amounts to as much as a cat with a mouse.
Torturous and venomous and merciless.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:46 AM #33
-

-

I can see her keeping in contact with Michelle, who IMO she actually likes. The rest, absolutely no chance.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:47 AM #34
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I am bringing this whole friendship thing up because just this very morning in a conversation with Keith she stated she would NOT keep in touch with ANYONE.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:47 AM #35
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Not a chance, she has just,in my view, used them in there to give herself a cushion as to opinion against those she dislikes even more.

She will be done with BB after it ends and she will more liekly than not lay into just about all of them even those 'seemingly' close to her now, in her truly vile column.

These people are not rich enough or high profile enough for her and have too much gone one/going on in their lives for her to be able to resist criticising them.

Except to her family and really close friends, Katie Hopkins sincerity amounts to as much as a cat with a mouse.
Torturous and venomous and merciless.
spot on. shes so vile shallow evil and pathetic........I pity anyone who looks up to this bigot.....its even more pathetic because if this bigot spoke to any of her FANS or her fans family and friends like this then these FANS would suddenly see through her and see her as the evil bullying bigot she truly is....so her fans ONLY care when here abuse affects them. that's pathetic and selfish
Old 02-02-2015, 10:49 AM #36
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I can see her keeping in contact with Michelle, who IMO she actually likes. The rest, absolutely no chance.
she disagrees with michelle on everything these are fundamental moral issuesof right and wrong, bully Hopkins is using michelle and michelle is too spineless to do anything about it
Old 02-02-2015, 10:51 AM #37
-

-

Quote:
she disagrees with michelle on everything these are fundamental moral issuesof right and wrong, bully Hopkins is using michelle and michelle is too spineless to do anything about it
I feel sad for you if you're only friends with people who agree with you, Mr Truth. I have friends who I disagree with on all sorts of fundamental issues.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:54 AM #38
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I feel sad for you if you're only friends with people who agree with you, Mr Truth. I have friends who I disagree with on all sorts of fundamental issues.
im not thanks....but I don't hang around with people who celebrate the bombing of innocent people who laugh AT disabled ginger people ugly babies who show bigotry against whole nationalisties...who demand attention with endless vile shallow twitter trolling bigotry........she doesn't even debate shes that pathetic its just a load of prerehearsed abuse with nothing to support her obscene abuse
Old 02-02-2015, 10:58 AM #39

Quote:
I agree, even though they might not agree on certain things they get on well. I think seeing anybody afterwards will rest on how they are on the outside.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:02 AM #40
-

-

Quote:
im not thanks....but I don't hang around with people who celebrate the bombing of innocent people who laugh AT disabled ginger people ugly babies who show bigotry against whole nationalisties...who demand attention with endless vile shallow twitter trolling bigotry........she doesn't even debate shes that pathetic its just a load of prerehearsed abuse with nothing to support her obscene abuse
Well exactly. It's all a load of attention seeking, deliberately offensive, "for effect" trolling. It's what she does to make money. Unethical? Almost certainly but lots of people have Unethical jobs. One of my best friends who I have known since school is now in pensions / investments, basically faffing around with people's money and playing the stock markets and scooping up ridiculous 5-figure performance bonuses. It's everything I hate about the world. But he's still my friend and we still have a good laugh whenever we meet up .

Basically, Katie's career as a troll really has no bearing on whether or not Katie and Michelle enjoy each other's company outside of "work".
Old 02-02-2015, 11:05 AM #41
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented mind View Post
She seems to have built up a nice friendship with Kav, Callum, Cami Lee and Michelle.
Do you think it is for her time in the house or do you think she will go out of her way to continue the friendship by staying in touch with her closest friends in the house?
Yes Im sure they will keep in touch
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:06 AM #42
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Well exactly. It's all a load of attention seeking, deliberately offensive, "for effect" trolling. It's what she does to make money. Unethical? Almost certainly but lots of people have Unethical jobs. One of my best friends who I have known since school is now in pensions / investments, basically faffing around with people's money and playing the stock markets and scooping up ridiculous 5-figure performance bonuses. It's everything I hate about the world. But he's still my friend and we still have a good laugh whenever we meet up .

Basically, Katie's career as a troll really has no bearing on whether or not Katie and Michelle enjoy each other's company outside of "work".
Isn't being on Big Brother about showing the public who you really are?

So are we getting the real Katie Hopkins or not, if we are then she is in fact a disgusting troll with no remorse or compassion for her victims, as that is what they are.

If we are not seeing the real Katie Hopkins then she is hoodwinking her fans and using this experience for financial gain while claiming to be not.

I would be rather let down and disgusted in my favourite if a thought I was being duped by them.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:12 AM #43

Quote:
She seems to have built up a nice friendship with Kav, Callum, Cami Lee and Michelle.
Do you think it is for her time in the house or do you think she will go out of her way to continue the friendship by staying in touch with her closest friends in the house?
Yes of course she will, she will have that extra experience of knowing more about their careers, each one different but interesting. The two boys love her, Michelle is honest with her, that makes a good friendship.....a good friend says "I love you but.......". Cami whilst I didnt like her firey temper in the beginning I have grown to love her and find her fascinating. We mustnt forget that she kept in with the chappie from IAACGMOOH and he thinks the world of her, (pssst hes a chubby chappie to lol). I also think she will keep in with Keith as well, they will have their little gatherings.

Last edited by Jules2; 02-02-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:15 AM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Yes of course she will, she will have that extra experience of knowing more about their careers, each one different but interesting. The two boys love her, Michelle is honest with her, that makes a good friendship.....a good friend says "I love you but.......". Cami whilst I didnt like her firey temper in the beginning I have grown to love her and find her fascinating. We mustnt forget that she kept in with the chappie from IAACGMOOH and he thinks the world of her, (pssst hes a chubby chappie to lol). I also think she will keep in with Keith as well, they will have their little gatherings.
then why did she say she WOULD NOT keep in touch with anyone?
Old 02-02-2015, 11:15 AM #45
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
yes for sure
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:28 AM #46

Quote:

What do we determine a troll? I always thought that this was someone who follows one or a few people about. Debate is a different matter, if one is asked a question and that person answers it truthfully without patronising then that surely is a debate. I have only read one of KHs columns but intend to read more, in it she was having a laugh at herself, she also commented on the difference between the Brits and Americans saying that the Brits werent so sure of winning. There was a lovely photograph of Michelle in there.

As she is employed by the newspaper she has to deliver to earn her fee, all things are answerable thus bringing in more revenue for the paper.

Now as I have said, after watching those videos of Perez he "trolls" in a different way, he goes after one person at a time. He makes their life a misery and then they have to stand up for themselves. His is singular for his own benefit, Katie's is enmasse with the right to reply, in a newspaper for all to see. Her theory that she is not out to make friends stands well for her career, on the other hand I am willing to bet that she has some loyal and loving friends who adore her.

It will be interesting to see if Perez stalks any of them from the house, what will his pages be like. What wil Katies future pages be like? More revenue for the paper if one wants to know. More revenue for Perez if we are interested.

Last edited by Jules2; 02-02-2015 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:35 AM #47

Quote:
then why did she say she WOULD NOT keep in touch with anyone?
I havent heard her say that tbh, she says that she isnt in there to make friends, now this means she wont be up anyones posterior for that effect. It doesnt mean though that she wont keep in touch. Now with the added extras of new fields to explore with a different culture, she is really going to shine. I know I would be very interested in the aspect if I were her.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:36 AM #48

Quote:
Yes I do.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:41 AM #49

Quote:
Michelle is a strong personality and she will have her say. They get on very well really even though Michelle has been chatting behind KHs back. I havent heard KH chatting about Michelle other than to say she really wants to win. KH has never used her, where would that get her if M is spineless? LOL....
Old 02-02-2015, 11:44 AM #50
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Michelle is a strong personality and she will have her say. They get on very well really even though Michelle has been chatting behind KHs back. I havent heard KH chatting about Michelle other than to say she really wants to win. KH has never used her, where would that get her if M is spineless? LOL....
michelle is a spineless sanctimonious self serving fake

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, continue, friendships, hopkins, katie