Notices

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 [CBB 15] Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2015, 02:48 PM   #1
Miranda123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 4,568

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
CBB 12: Carol McGiffin
Default And Nadia ran away again lol

this woman is a joke, does she run from everything??

except food lol
__________________
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:52 PM   #2
Lostie!
Namaste
 
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,804


Default

Yes, because moving away from conflict is a bad thing.

As for the "food" jibe, how bizarre. Nadia doesn't look particularly fat to me.
__________________
l
"All we can be is scared for her...
...and scared of her."
Lostie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Helen 28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cambs
Posts: 159

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
Yes, because moving away from conflict is a bad thing.

As for the "food" jibe, how bizarre. Nadia doesn't look particularly fat to me.
You must be blind then, the woman is well over-weight.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
Ross.
Hakuna Matata
 
Ross.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 25,862

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer


Default

They rotate the panel anyway so she probably wasn't supposed to be on whether Katie Hopkins was there or not.
__________________
Spoiler:

Ross. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:00 PM   #5
Suze
Keyser Suze
 
Suze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: With Usual Suspects
Posts: 8,617


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
Yes, because moving away from conflict is a bad thing.

As for the "food" jibe, how bizarre. Nadia doesn't look particularly fat to me.
She isn't.
__________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:02 PM   #6
Helen 28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cambs
Posts: 159

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
She isn't.
I'll bet you're one of the "fat is beautiful" brigade to make such a ridiculous statement.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:05 PM   #7
Udanax
User banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 751

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle
BB14: Gina
BB13: Deana
Default

She's not fat at all
Udanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #8
Suze
Keyser Suze
 
Suze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: With Usual Suspects
Posts: 8,617


Default Re: And Nadia ran away again lol

Yes of course she did, lol
__________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #9
Suze
Keyser Suze
 
Suze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: With Usual Suspects
Posts: 8,617


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
I'll bet you're one of the "fat is beautiful" brigade to make such a ridiculous statement.
I am with no brigade. Is that all you can come up with in reply to my post? I am entitled to my opinions without you throwing insults at me.
__________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 09-02-2015 at 02:09 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:09 PM   #10
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 72,093


Default

Yes, because it's not as if the panel members change daily.

It's not all about Hopkins.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:11 PM   #11
Helen 28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cambs
Posts: 159

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udanax View Post
She's not fat at all
She's huge at least 4 stone over-weight.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:13 PM   #12
bitontheslide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 20,476

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

The other side of it is that Nadia already had her say, so it was only fair that the producers allow KH the same courtesy.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:13 PM   #13
Helen 28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cambs
Posts: 159

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
I am with no brigade. Is that all you can come up with in reply to my post? I am entitled to my opinions without you throwing insults at me.
I am entitled to mine too and my opinion is the woman is over-weight by 4 stone.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:16 PM   #14
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 72,093


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
I am entitled to mine too and my opinion is the woman is over-weight by 4 stone.
Well someone's weight is a fact not an opinion. She's either 4 stone over weight or she isn't.

Just by looking at her she obviously isn't unless you weigh stones differently on your planet?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:49 PM   #15
tormented mind
User banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen 28 View Post
i'll bet you're one of the "fat is beautiful" brigade to make such a ridiculous statement.
can ou be anymore rude and obnoxious to people?
tormented mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:34 PM   #16
Johnnyuk123
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,443

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Mike ĎThe Situationí
BB13: Lauren


Default

tbf Nadia did say on loose women before entering the CBB house that she was fat and was hoping to lose some weight whilst in the house.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:42 PM   #17
Helen 28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cambs
Posts: 159

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott
CBB 13: Jim Davidson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 View Post
tbf Nadia did say on loose women before entering the CBB house that she was fat and was hoping to lose some weight whilst in the house.
She did but some people on here would rather gloss over that.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:47 PM   #18
bitontheslide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 20,476

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
She did but some people on here would rather gloss over that.
I think the majority couldn't care less if she is fat or thin. She is certainly not in the grossly obese category neither is she paper thin
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:07 PM   #19
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 57,528

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented mind View Post
can ou be anymore rude and obnoxious to people?
Pot,kettle.
__________________



No one in this world is pure and perfect , if you avoid people for their mistakes,you will be alone.
RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:25 PM   #20
DemolitionRed
Senior Member
 
DemolitionRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6,072
Blog Entries: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
She's huge at least 4 stone over-weight.
She's got middle age spread and because she's tiny in height, looks plumper. I think she is overweight but she's certainly not huge.
__________________
No longer on this site.

Last edited by DemolitionRed; 09-02-2015 at 04:33 PM.
DemolitionRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:34 PM   #21
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

I think Nadia knows she could never get the best of Katie H in a face to face. Nadia's either shouts over people or runs away to backstabbing but in a discussion loses her cool too quickly.

She can only control her temper by walking away but either way, she cannot win because she just cannot top Katie for vocabulary or brains.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:38 PM   #22
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 124,086
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I think Nadia knows she could never get the best of Katie H in a face to face. Nadia's either shouts over people or runs away to backstabbing but in a discussion loses her cool too quickly.

She can only control her temper by walking away but either way, she cannot win because she just cannot top Katie for vocabulary or brains.
I disagree with that, I agree that she loses her cool quicker than Katie H but I find her to be far more articulate than Katie and doesn't need to stoop to insults
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #23
Lostie!
Namaste
 
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,804


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I disagree with that, I agree that she loses her cool quicker than Katie H but I find her to be far more articulate than Katie and doesn't need to stoop to insults
Agreed.

I'll never understand why some people think Hopkins is intelligent or witty. I can't say I find her to be either.
__________________
l
"All we can be is scared for her...
...and scared of her."
Lostie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:17 PM   #24
smudgie
Smudge.
 
smudgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: God's own Country
Posts: 21,138

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton


Default

it was probably her day off anyway, however, had she been there today Sme people on the forum would be going on about her havng her mates there to back her up blah blah blah.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #25
Moosething
.gif
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,030

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Tim


Default

Get a valid argument
__________________



Spoiler:



CBB15: Perez
CBB16: Janice
CBB17: David, Angie, Tiffany
BB14: Gina, Dexter
BB15: Ashleigh, Christopher, Chris
BB16: Jade, Eileen

Survivor WA: Joe, Shirin, Mike
BB16 US: Nicole, Zach
BB17 US: Da'vonne, James, Jackie, Meg

BBCAN4: Mitch, Nikki, Ramsey, Tim

Moosething is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lol, nadia, ran

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts