Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 12-02-2015, 02:32 PM #26
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I have never liked her, I never will, she did nothing to change my opinion of her in the house.
Her and those like her are people I would always choose to avoid and never let into my life in any form.
People I would never support in any way at all.
They are people I would dislike intensely and only ever likely argue with.

However, without her and Perez, this series would have been really drab in my view, he made the series for me but she was,I say begrudgingly, a great support act in him doing so.
That and that only is to her credit for me.

In my view, Perez spared us,( who expected more of this from her, by occupying her in his antics so much), likely having to listen to a great deal more of her lies, unjust heartless views and put downs of lots of innocent people that she usually engages in.
She was so obsessed in getting at Perez, and him likewise vice versa to be fair, she wasn't able to get enough chances to spout off her venom more.

Last edited by joeysteele; 12-02-2015 at 06:36 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 03:01 PM #27
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

Everyone was so fake about price winning... She didnt even deserve 2 pounds
Old 15-02-2015, 11:00 AM #28

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

I'm not a fan of KH. I was appalled when I caught a few minutes of a "debate" she was on, because she didn't justify anything she said, but simply raised her voice and repeated herself so loudly that she drowned out the opposition. It was an utter fiasco and I switched off. She's a waste of space on TV in my view.

She was a big disappointment to me on BB. Given that it was 3 weeks long, and only the highlights are shown, I expected her to muster up a few of the caustic, barbed remarks which are her trademark, at least in the diary room, as bitching behind people's backs is really her speciality. However, she was intent on winning the game, so kept her responses to the more popular housemates muted in the main in order to hoodwink the GBP that she has a caring side and soft centre. In terms of her interpersonal and social interactions, far from the rapier wit and repartee one might expect from someone who views herself as so far superior in intellect to others, she seemed incapable of any meaningful interaction or smart retort whatsoever. She fawned over people and smarmed up to them to gain their allegiance in the house so she could attack from a position of power.

She seems spiteful, infantile and intellectually limited to me. I cannot see what others see in her, but to each their own. I found Perez much funnier, but then I have no problem seeing guys parading around in glitzy frocks or in underwear/swimwear. I'm not a puritan, and I've seen "When Harry Met Sally" so the orgasm joke didn't horrify me. Given we were watching BB, I thought the outrage of some of the other housemates (and viewers/commentators) over that and other things was laughable, and indicative of herd mentality.

Last edited by Seraphim; 15-02-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 11:10 AM #29

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
I'm not a fan of KH. I was appalled when I caught a few minutes of a "debate" she was on, because she didn't justify anything she said, but simply raised her voice and repeated herself so loudly that she drowned out the opposition. It was an utter fiasco and I switched off. She's a waste of space on TV in my view.

She was a big disappointment to me on BB. Given that it was 3 weeks long, and only the highlights are shown, I expected her to muster up a few of the caustic, barbed remarks which are her trademark, at least in the diary room, as bitching behind people's backs is really her speciality. However, she was intent on winning the game, so kept her responses to the more popular housemates muted in the main in order to hoodwink the GBP that she's got a caring side and soft centre. In terms of her interpersonal and social interactions, far from the rapier wit and repartee one might expect from someone who views herself as so far superior in intellect to others, she seemed incapable of any meaningful interaction or smart retort whatsoever. She fawned over people and smarmed up to them tlo gain their allegiance in the house so she could attack from a position of power.

She seems spiteful, infantile and intellectually limited to me.
Those are the very words I would use to describe KP tbh,I see she is still doing the rounds of the tabloids slating KH,which is fine if she wasn't doing exactly what she is calling KH for,she's so dim,as for the article,nothing but spiteful,childish prattle,imo,anyway,I digress, I don't have the above opinion of KH,I like her although I can see why she rattles peoples cages,strange how we all see people differently.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 11:38 AM #30

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Those are the very words I would use to describe KP tbh,I see she is still doing the rounds of the tabloids slating KH,which is fine if she wasn't doing exactly what she is calling KH for,she's so dim,as for the article,nothing but spiteful,childish prattle,imo
Well.. She did stay quiet for at least a week, and Hopkins kept up the goading. She might well have felt hurt by it, given that she didn't do anything to deserve it, but tried quite hard in the house to be fair and get on with everyone. So she might just be lashing out because she's hurt, or she's retaliating in a mode which Katy Hopkins understands, given KH's contempt towards anyone who treads the path of peace.

She doesn't strike me as dim. She's obviously not an intellectual, but there are different types of intelligence, and the way she shut KH up with a simple "Grow up!" before coolly picking up her topic where she'd left it makes me think that she is smarter than people give her credit for. I cannot criticise a woman in her position who has a severly disabled youngster living at home. Autism is an extremely challenging condition, and adding partial sightedness to that is a huge cross for a youngster and his family to bear. It would be so easy to finance and justify him living in residential care. I greatly admire her for that.

After writing this I googled to find an article about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...on-Harvey.html

What a genuinely loving mother she seems to be.

Last edited by Seraphim; 15-02-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 11:47 AM #31

Me - I have no regrets.

Katie Hopkins, however, will have regrets!

She's leaving a wonderful (not) legacy for her children to be bullied over in future years. She may love the person she is but ultimately her children and grand-children will live with the fall-out.
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 12:19 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Nope, nothing changed for me...didn't like her before, didn't like her in there, don't like her now.

Attention seeking nastiness to further a questionable career is never going to do if for me.
Ditto
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 03:46 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Hated katie Hopkins before during & after the show.
I did a complete u-turn on Perez, at first found him irritating. But then found some of his antics funny, and as for getting under KHs skin constantly well that made him my favourite.
Also thought that Calum & Kav were boring but nice,in the house. Outside still boring but definitely not nice.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hopkins, katie, rehgrest