Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 03-03-2015, 08:57 PM #1
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Default The Walking Dead - TIBB Version (Contains Spoilers)

These threads seem to be in trend so why not. There aren't hundreds of characters so it's a bit tricky to include everyone. (contains loads of spoilers)

Rick Grimes - Ben

Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is the series' central character. A former sheriff’s deputy in a small Georgia town, Rick is an everyman — smart, calm, just, a sharpshooter, and a good friend, husband and father — but flawed

Lori Grimes - Niamh

Lori Grimes is Rick's wife and Carl and Judith's mother. Believing Rick to be dead, she begins a relationship with Shane, but is loyal to Rick once he returns, and she pushes Shane away from her and Carl, of whom she is fiercely protective

Carl Grimes - Tom

Carl Grimes is Rick and Lori's son, and Judith's older brother. Confronted with the harsh realities of his new world, he quickly learns to defend himself and even rescues Rick from a reanimated Shane

Shane Walsh - Locke

Shane Walsh is a former sheriff’s deputy in a small Georgia town; he was Rick’s partner in the sheriff’s department and best friend since high school. Shane harbors feelings for Lori, and the two begin a sexual relationship after Shane tells Lori that Rick is dead

Morgan Jones - Brother Leon

Morgan Jones is a survivor staying in Rick Grimes’ hometown with his son, Duane. Following the walker outbreak, Morgan evacuated with his son Duane and his wife Jenny. Their plan was to head for Atlanta in search of military protection. En route, a walker attacked Jenny, forcing the family to seek refuge in a vacant house belonging to Rick’s neighbor

Daryl Dixon - Jake

Daryl Dixon is Merle's younger brother. A Southern redneck with a tough background, Daryl is a survivalist and member of the Atlanta band who quickly becomes one of Rick's closest confidantes and a leader within the group, a role he is not entirely comfortable with

Merle Dixon - Liam

Merle Dixon is Daryl Dixon's older brother. A Southern racist and misogynist, Merle grew up in an abusive household. His first meeting with Rick quickly escalates to conflict and Merle is subdued and handcuffed to a pipe, but the keys are lost. The group escapes, but Rick leads a rescue party only to find that Merle has cut himself free and disappeared

Carol Peletier - Natalie

Carol Peletier is Sophia's protective mother and Ed's abused wife. Before the outbreak, she was a meek housewife, and in the beginning of the apocalypse, she often depended on others for survival and appeared weak, despite showing compassion and kindness to others, particularly Daryl, and putting the good of the group ahead of her own needs.

Sophia Peletier - Jessica

Sophia Peletier is Carol and Ed Peletier's 12-year-old daughter. Sophia and her mother are shown to be closer to the Grimes family after Ed is killed by a walker, and both Sophia and her mother become more outspoken and happy following Ed's demise

Dale Horvath - MTVN

Dale Horvath is an older man and former car salesman. His age, calm affect, worldly experience, and RV provide the nucleus around which the small community of survivors has formed. He is wise, and the respected elder of the group. He is also rather feisty and not afraid to speak his mind or call others out for mistakes in judgment.

Michonne - Hayden

Michonne is a resourceful, self-sufficient, katana-wielding survivor. She first appears as a hooded figure accompanied by two walkers chained to her side-by-side, with their arms and lower jaws cut off (to prevent them attacking her or anyone else), who saves Andrea from walkers after she is separated from the group when the farm is overrun.

Andrea - Josy

Andrea is a former civil rights attorney who is extremely protective of her younger sister, Amy. Following Amy's death, she considers suicide but decides to remain with the group. She is captured by the Governor and left in a room with a dying Milton who bites her before she is able to free herself. She is discovered by Michonne, Rick and the others and takes her own life.

Amy - Vicky

Amy is Andrea's younger sister. When the dead begin to rise, Amy and Andrea joined the survivor group existing on the outer limits of the overrun city of Atlanta. One night, Amy is bitten by a walker in the opening stages of a walker swarm's attack on the exposed camp and dies in Andrea’s arms.

T Dog - Karl

Theodore "T-Dog" Douglas is a muscular and well-intentioned man who becomes extremely loyal to Rick. He is part of the group Rick meets in the Atlanta department store, and after Rick subdues Merle he accidentally drops the key to the handcuffs down a drainpipe leaving Merle trapped on the rooftop.

Glenn Rhee - Jay

Glenn Rhee lived in Atlanta, where he delivered pizzas for a living. He is keenly aware of the extreme danger of his missions on behalf of the group, but because of his loyalty to the group he is willing to take the risks. His knowledge of every shortcut in Atlanta proves extremely useful, and he is an excellent scavenger. Glenn thinks well on his feet and shows great compassion and humanity. He develops a passionate relationship with Maggie, while living on the Greene farm and later marries her by the time they reach the prison.

Hershel Greene - Marsh

Veterinarian and farmer Hershel Greene is a religious man and former alcoholic. He allows Rick and his group to remain at the farm while Carl recuperates after being shot, but hides from them that he is keeping walkers in his barn, merely believing them to be sick, not dead.

Maggie Greene - Kazanne

Maggie Greene (Lauren Cohan) is Hershel's daughter and Beth's elder half-sister. A tomboy at heart, she scavenges supplies from the local town. She develops strong feelings for Glenn, impressed by his bravery and loyalty to the group.

Beth Greene - Amy Jade

Beth Greene is Hershel's younger daughter and Maggie's younger half-sister. She sinks into a deep depression after watching her mother, half-brother and neighbors, who had become walkers and were being housed in her father's barn, get shot by Rick's group and attempts suicide, but changes her mind. She recovers and survives the fall of the farm before travelling with the group to the prison.

Tyreese - Iceman

Tyreese is the leader of a group from Jacksonville, Florida, which includes Sasha and Allen's family. After unsuccessfully trying to seek refuge at the prison due to Rick's hallucinations, Tyreese and the others find their way to Woodbury. Tyreese and Sasha become guards at Woodbury's walls, but he becomes wary of The Governor's attentions.

Sasha - Vanessa

Sasha is a former firefighter from Jacksonville, Florida. She travels to Georgia with a group run by her older brother, Tyreese in search of a safe haven. After passing on the prison, Sasha, her brother Tyreese and two others, Allen and Ben are welcomed into Woodbury where she protects the walls as a community entrance guard. She is proven to be a great shot, much better than Tyreese.

Bob - LukeB

Bob Stookey was an army medic before the zombie apocalypse started. Bob recently joined the prison community a week before the fourth season opener when Daryl found him surviving on his own. Bob maintains a confident face to prove his worth to the group, but struggles with alcoholism and his troubled past.

Lizzie & Mika Samuels - Chaos & GypsyGoth

Lizzie Samuels is Ryan's daughter and Mika's sister. She was first seen with other children naming zombies, and later at storytime. During the outbreak her father is bitten, and before dying he asks Carol to look after his daughters. Lizzie expresses intentions to stab his corpse in the head to prevent renanimation but is emotionally unable to.

Mika Samuels is Ryan's daughter and Lizzie's sister. She is seen naming the walkers and later at storytime. She loses her father during the outbreak and tries to calm Lizzie when Lizzie panics after being unable to stab her bitten father's corpse in the head to prevent reanimation.

The Governor - Novo

The Governor is the leader of the fortified town of Woodbury. The Governor is a charismatic man who is nevertheless power-mad and willing to kill anyone to secure the supplies needed to strengthen the town. When Merle rescues Andrea and Michonne he quickly develops a romantic relationship with Andrea, but Michonne remains skeptical.

Abraham Ford - Drew

Sgt. Abraham Ford is a survivor and former member of the military. He is attempting to deliver Eugene to Washington DC, believing he has the answer to the cause of the zombie plague. Upon discovering that Eugene was lying, he nearly beats Eugene to death. His actions cause friction with the others but he remains with the group nonetheless.

Rosita Espinosa - LuciaX

Rosita Espinosa is a survivor of the apocalypse and a member of Sgt. Abraham Ford's survivor group, with whom she is in a relationship. When their truck breaks down on the way to DC she and the others journeys with Glenn and Tara towards Terminus, ultimately leading to her capture there. She escapes with the group and journeys with them from Georgia to Alexandria.

Tara Chambler - Lily

Tara Chambler is Lilly's sister. After welcoming The Governor into their apartment, Tara comes to trust him and follows him as he leads them to join a larger group and lead an attack on the prison, though she refuses to fight when confronted with The Governor's true nature. Glenn discovers Tara in the aftermath of the battle and she agrees to stay with him until he finds Maggie.

Eugene Porter - Shaun

Dr. Eugene Porter is a survivor of the apocalypse and a member of Sgt. Abraham Ford's survivor group. He claims that he knows what caused the outbreak and was headed to Washington to find the "cure". He eventually reveals to the group that he lied about being a scientist and does not know the cure.

Gabriel Stokes - Marc

Gabriel Stokes is a priest at a small, local church outside Atlanta. He is an extremely nervous man who is not used to the hazards of the outside world, having been mostly sheltered inside his church after the outbreak began, living off of stored food from the nearby town's food drive. He rarely wanders too far from the church, and one day, when he does, he is cornered on top of a boulder by a group of walkers before Rick's group saves him.

Gareth - Scott

Gareth is the leader of the supposed safe-zone Terminus, run along with his younger brother Alex and his mother Mary. He explains that Terminus initially was a safe and welcoming place, a sanctuary for all who wanted to come in before a group of marauders took over and began ruthlessly beating and raping the other survivors. Gareth and his family had to take Terminus back by force, and decided that from then on, they would run Terminus in a similarly brutal manner by capturing, killing, and eating all those who were lured in by the various signs posted in the area.

Officer Dawn Lerner - Livia

Officer Dawn Lerner is the strict leader of the hospital, enforcing the rules with her group of fellow officers (who are the only occupants of the hospital to possess weapons). She believes that everyone must contribute to "the greater good" and keep the hospital operation running long enough for the military to come save them, and often uses this mentality as a form of guilt in order to persuade those that they capture into doing work for the hospital once they recover.

Noah - Raph

Noah is a young male patient at the hospital who often works as a janitor. He tells Beth that both he and his father were discovered by the group while the two of them were being surround by walkers, and their rescuers said that they could only save one of them. For this reason alone, Noah displays strong distaste for the officers.

Aaron - _LucasMichael_

Aaron follows Rick's group to make a decision if they should be brought into the Alexandria Safe Zone community. He introduces himself to Sasha and Maggie, who put their guns on him, but asks to speak to Rick in person. The group is initially extremely distrustful, but convince themselves to come to his community.

Last edited by Drew.; 03-03-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:59 PM #2
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Here for being Tyreese. And dying at Scott.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:16 PM #3
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):

It was the only appropriate one to give him.
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:16 PM #4
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Yass @ me being Michonne
Old 03-03-2015, 09:16 PM #5

Good ol' Morgan
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:16 PM #6
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

I have not saw TWD but I'm happy with mine

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:17 PM #7
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I keep meaning to watch, I'd probably like it. But my guy seems nice

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:11 PM #8
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I would never have stayed loyal to Rick

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 03-03-2015 at 10:12 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:14 PM #9
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I would never have stayed loyal to Rick
Whori
Old 03-03-2015, 10:17 PM #10
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Whori
I would have dumped his whining ass for Shane

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 03-03-2015, 10:17 PM #11
-

-

who is mine i haven't seen past ep 10 of season 4

is he amazing?
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:18 PM #12
-

-

is he amazing?
Old 03-03-2015, 10:28 PM #13
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose McGowan View Post

is he amazing?
He's a cannibal

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-03-2015, 10:29 PM #14
-

-

oh ):
Old 04-03-2015, 08:08 AM #15
nope

nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I would have dumped his whining ass for Shane