Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 18-04-2015, 05:24 PM #1601
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

I think Zach is going to regret it, if he doesn´t put up Bruno. Bruno is the brains of Godfrey, Bobby and him and with him gone, they would be lost.

But then again, now that Sindy is back, she has become the main target for Godfrey, Bobby and Bruno over anyone in the house, well apart from Kevin maybe.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 05:30 PM #1602
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Oh snap... maybe this is interesting. JP's new #1 seems to be Kevin with the Fortress.
Old 18-04-2015, 05:35 PM #1603
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Oh snap... maybe this is interesting. JP's new #1 seems to be Kevin with the Fortress.
I don't think so... I think he just sees the value to his game in keeping Kevin over Bruno or Bobby right now...

I think if Zach is smart, he won't let JP control him this week

It is interesting that Xindy has caused this much confusion
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 05:40 PM #1604
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin- Put yourself in Zach's shoes. Jordan- I understand it but it's very

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- He (Zach) is not making anybody happy. He is not appeasing anybody

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin suggests that they tell Zach to take the shot and make it clear that he (Kevin) would remain the bigger target

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Kevin that if Zach outed the Chop Shop to Godfrey he could pull him in

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin- Do you think you can convince him (Zach) to take a shot? Jordan- I dont know, man. I have tried

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I have to appeal to his (Zach's) self interests...why does it appeal to his game... Kevin- And it doesnt that much

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin- Zach thinks I'm loyal to a fault to him, which at this point I honestly am. Jordan- We cant lose you. We cannot lose you

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin tells Jordan to tell Zach that he will really begin to question things if a move isnt made

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- I am not fine with this at all. I am putting my neck out there. I am staying on the block.

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- When I volunteered the plan for me was to come off, not stay and sit next to Godfrey

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan mentions telling Zach that if he wants to stay with Bromuda then he has to pick a side

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- Zach and I made an alliance very early in the game. Day 1 we made a deal

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- After getting to know you better, you are more my speed. I didnt tell him (Zach) about us

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- Right now, based on what he (Zach) is doing, I know he would sell me out

-----

_BBCanada: JP to Kev- If he isnt willing to take a shot, he is only looking out for himself. It's not good for your game, not good for my game

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I am loyal to you, man. It's Fortress. Kevin- Do you guys have a name? Jordan- It's Newport

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- I love the guy but if he doesnt do this then it shows his true colours. He's not willing to look out for Bromuda

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I apologize for not telling you earlier (about Newport). Kevin- I totally understand.

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 05:54 PM #1605
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Post
I don't think so... I think he just sees the value to his game in keeping Kevin over Bruno or Bobby right now...

I think if Zach is smart, he won't let JP control him this week

It is interesting that Xindy has caused this much confusion
Yeah but I think he's definitely loyal to Kevin now as opposed to being more loyal to Zach this whole game. He just revealed the Chop Shop & Newport secrets to Kevin and seems like he's 100% with him now and Zach is now the side alliance.

I'm pretty happy now despite the fact Godfrey's probably gone. Even though I haven't seen Sindy do anything yet, at least her return caused Zach to get cautious and has really changed up the game dynamics now. I just want this to be interesting rather than two guys I really don't like just coasting through.

Plus I prefer Fortress to Newport by far so I hope JP really is leaning in that direction now.
Old 18-04-2015, 05:54 PM #1606

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Wow. This just turned very interesting very fast.

JP is really pissed and selling Zach out/changing his loyalties from Zach to Kevin. And i don´t blame him.

Last edited by Calderyon; 18-04-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 06:00 PM #1607
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Pilar- What are you doing with the veto? Zach- I dont know 100% yet but I'

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- You are pissing off somebody no matter what. Zach- If I do it, I just take on Kev's heat. That's the ****ty thing for me

-----

_BBCanada: Pilar to Zach- There is five of us. We have the numbers no matter what happens. Ashleigh- But we have the numbers to keep Kev too

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells B and Sarah that he will tell Bobby that he (Bobby) may see Kevin as a threat to his game but he feels that way about God

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 06:02 PM #1608
Mokka

Favourites (more):

Mokka

Favourites (more):

JP... revealing all his alliances to everyone???

That can't be good for him in the end
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 06:10 PM #1609
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby- Are you going to leave noms the same? Zach- I think so

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Zach- I'll go for Sindy next week. If she wins veto I have to go for Kev

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Brittnee/Sarah- He (Zach) is not willing to listen to me. Who is he listening to?

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee, Jordan and Sarah all feel that Zach needs to take a shot this week.

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 06:20 PM #1610
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee/Jordan- It's about taking the head off of the snake, not

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah says that Zach feels that not a single person would put him up. B says they have heard his name. JP says Zach wont believe it

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee- JP told her about the pact everyone made. Sindy- Do you feel I'm being targeted? Sarah- Stick with us...we'll try our best

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 06:40 PM #1611
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy tells Brittnee and Sarah that Jordan told her that there is no coupl

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- If I were to win HoH, I want to target the big guys. I know Zach is being nice to me but he cant compete in HoH

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- I kind of want to put up Ashleigh and Pili. If I take down Pili I put Zach up. That separates the couple

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- I just want to break up a couple. If I get rid of Zach that means JP has nobody but me

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee to Sindy- Even if I won HoH, I would probably go for one of those stronger guys

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy- I dont think JP is 21. Brittnee- How old do you think he is? Sindy- I think he is our age. Brittnee- Like 25? Sindy- Yeah

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 06:50 PM #1612
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy to Britt- My gut feeling is to go with you, go with Sarah, go with J

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy tells Brittnee that she may do the showmance alliance so she has them and Britt/Sarah to protect her in the upcoming HoH

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- If I'm in this couples alliance, I can persuade them to keep you and Sarah safe

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Kevin that Bruno and Bobby are on the same page as him and do not want Kevin out

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Kevin that it worries him that Zach wont say who the backdoor option is. He tells Kevin to push for Sarah to go up

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 07:10 PM #1613
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy tells Brittnee that she needs to blow up some games but she wants to

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I'm sorry that I wasnt straight up with you. Kevin- I get it. We'll talk later

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan asked Zach if he is keeping the nominations the same. Zach nodded. Jordan was about to talk more but Sarah broke up the talk

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan/Sarah- I know that there is a bigger move there. It's just not the time for my game

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 07:24 PM #1614

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

Yas I'm so here for Sindy going after Ashleigh and Zach, let's hope she does end up sticking with Sarah and Jordan

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:30 PM #1615
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan told Kevin about his Newport alliance. Lots of game talk today. Get

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- You're not using your veto, are you? Zach- I dont think so. Sarah- We were just saying that's best

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 07:30 PM #1616
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Yas I'm so here for Sindy going after Ashleigh and Zach, let's hope she does end up sticking with Sarah and Jordan
But that means zach going and we still have the useless 2(ashleigh and pilar)

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:34 PM #1617
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Based on these turn of events I think Ashleigh is in a muuuch worse position now than she was before Zach's HOH. Zach will be in a ridiculously worse position too... he really shouldn't have won this HOH.

Kevin seems pretty golden now but the girls besides Ash (and maybe slightly Pilar) will all be in a WAY better situation due to all this. Sarah might win if she plays it right.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 18-04-2015 at 07:35 PM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:50 PM #1618
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- This is so good for us. This is exactly what we needed. Brittnee- W

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee- This is so good what is happening with Zach...Parhar and Zach are separating

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 07:58 PM #1619

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Sarah teaching dumb recruit Britt Come on Britt, you've been there for a month now, clock on to what's going on!

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 08:10 PM #1620
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee- We have to stay close (to Sindy). She needs to stay clo

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I think it's best for my game to put out God. Willow- I think it's great. Zach- I dont want to backdoor Kev yet.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Willow- Sarah is pushing for me to backdoor Bruno. Bruno or Bobby. They want one of them out

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I dont think anyone would have the votes to backdoor me yet. Willow- No. Bobby is the next one when they think of threats

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Willow- I've got to keep these big players in the game in front of me

-----

_BBCanada: Zach told Willow to throw Kevin's name out when couples come up and throw Bobby's name out when threats come up

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- I think Zach needs to use the veto on you. Jordan- People are going to vote me out? Godfrey- Some of the girls might

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey told Jordan that Sarah pointed out that Jordan & Zach are really close. He thinks the girls may vote Jordan out cause of it

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Do you have any solid alliance with anybody? Godfrey- I have none. The only solid thing I have is me, you, Bruno and Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan asks Godfrey if anyone ever approached him about an alliance. God says Sarah asked him to recruit Bruno to join her and B

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 08:20 PM #1621
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan to Godfrey- A lot of times I would see Bruno, Graig, Bobby together

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan is hinting to Godfrey about there being an alliance that they arent included in. He says Zach may even be included

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- If they were all about guys guys guys...Bobby and Bruno, they werent defending us. Godfrey- They werent at all

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- I just hope Zach isnt a part of that. Jordan- I dont think he is. Godfrey- I think he put us up cause he trusts us

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- He (Bruno) didnt even act surprised when I was put on the block. He said I'm going to put in work. JP- Said the same to me

-----

_BBCanada: JP to God- If they were all about the boys, they would have been like "Zach, what the ****?". We are on the block and they dont care

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Kev might not even be the one we have to worry about. Jordan- It might be those guys (Bobby/Bruno)

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- You trust Bruno so much, I trust Bruno so much, Britt trusts Bruno so much... Godfrey- Everybody does

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- You think Final 2...can you beat him (Bruno)? Hell ****ing no

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Godfrey- They think you are an idiot and I am an idiot and we will do whatever they say

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 08:40 PM #1622
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan and Godfrey are discussing if they would have the votes to stay if

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- We need to make something solid...me, you and Zach. I am tired of people just not including me

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Jordan that he wants to stick with people that are including him and dont just tell him what to do at the last minute

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Because of Sindy coming back, I think it would make more sense for me to stay up. Godfrey- I'm voting to keep you 100%

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan had Godfrey run through all of the potential replacement noms. Godfrey concluded that Bobby or Bruno should go up

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- This is probably the longest game conversation that I have had.. other than Graig. I am not being told what to do

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Godfrey- If you get a chance to talk to Zach tonight, come in here and lay it out. Tell him what we talked about

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan and Godfrey compare notes and discover that Bruno told them the same thing about never targeting each other etc

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- It even breaks my heart considering taking Bruno out..but am I here to play the game or.. Jordan- Eat chicken or something

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- I have no desire to go after Zach yo. That's the person I am working with

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan & Godfrey discussed having Zach put Bobby up. Bruno would go next. Godfrey said he'd rather keep people he has a shot against

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 09:00 PM #1623
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey says he can rival Zach in comps, so Bobby/Bruno may send him out s

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey points out to Jordan that Bruno shares stories about his family with the girls, which gets them on his side

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey said that if Bruno really had a good deal with him then he would have been questioning Zach about nominating him and JP

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Godfrey- We will talk to him (Zach) tonight. We will figure this out. We will get ourselves out of this

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 09:07 PM #1624
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Ohhh Godfrey selling out his guys?? Daaaaaamn I didn't expect that.

Wish I didn't miss that. Might go back to watch it.

What sucks is Zach will probably be able to put this on Godfrey selling them out if he decides to make the move. That's another kind of interesting plot twist, though.
Old 18-04-2015, 09:10 PM #1625
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- Only ones (girls) I'm worried about (aligning) are Sara

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Jordan that nobody cares they have been chatting forever. Godfrey says if he was there with anyone else they'd care

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- Bruno is the one guy I thought would actually have my back. He is nowhere to be found. Probably with Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey told Jordan he needs to talk to Zach cause Bruno and Bobby will definitely come after him, especially when he's vulnerable

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- That guy (Bruno) is super dangerous, man. I knew this from the start. I just didnt want to tell people.

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to JP- People are so influenced by him (Bruno)...I could go on the block just for saying that when I'm talking total sense

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates