Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 18-04-2015, 09:30 PM #1626
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey says that Kevin was a threat at the start when winning comps, but

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- We cant even tell him (Zach) the whole plan. Just tell him we have got to get rid of Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Godfrey that if Zach doesnt use the PoV then they have to just chill and hope for a twist

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Jordan that he should push for Zach to use the veto on him since he is the one that's closer to Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- Get rid of Bobby, send him packing and then we get rid of Bruno next week

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan and Godfrey agree to talk to Zach late tonight. Jordan says that if Ashleigh is there they can solidify a group of four

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- Bruno was really the calm, strategic mind. Most times it would be him telling Graig

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to JP- I feel like Graig got the short end of the stick. He got the blood. Bruno told him. You think Graig is smart enough?

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Think the feeds are off? Jordan- Lot of times in BBCAN they just shut the feeds off for a weekend. US they dont do that

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 09:46 PM #1627
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Godfrey is ruthless on the DL.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 18-04-2015 at 09:46 PM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 09:50 PM #1628
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Tons of game talk today. Jordan told Kevin about Newport. He's also workin

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan told Kevin that Godfrey is down to go after Bobby and Bruno and is no longer worried about Kevin.

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan explained to Kev that Godfrey and Sindy will target each other so Zach only has to worry about whoever stays, Bruno or Bobby

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 10:10 PM #1629
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- Godfrey was saying that Bruno made a Final 2 with him earl

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach that Godfrey feels hurt because he asked Bruno to campaign to Zach for him and he wouldnt do it

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kev/Zach- He (Godfrey) said I'm tired of Bruno saying I'm going with you to the end but not giving him any information

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Kevin and Zach that Godfrey suggested going after Bobby and Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I dont know if I can work with Godfrey. I really dont. Jordan- It's your call. He proposed me, you, Ashleigh and him

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- He (Godfrey) is looking for a home. He is a lost dog. Zach- I know he is

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- If we pull him (Godfrey) in he will be so grateful. Kevin- He will be loyal until death

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Godfrey 100% is not coming after you if he wins HoH next week and he will work with us 100%. Zach- Question is for how long

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach that Sindy will go after Godfrey. He says that Godfrey will go after Sindy as well, after Bruno/Bobby go

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan says who knows when they can get another clear shot at this. Zach says there are still 12 people left

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- I'm on the line too. I'm on the block. Twistos Twist...I could go home

-----

_BBCanada: Zach says that Bobby is after Brittnee, Sarah, Sindy and Kevin. Jordan and Kevin agree that Kevin would be at the top of that list

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan/Kevin- I'm also skeptical about Sarah. Every single person is like "I trust her 100%"

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Of course she (Sarah) wants me to take out her biggest threat. Jordan- He (Bruno) is the biggest threat for all of us

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan and Kevin tell Zach that Bobby will likely still go after Kevin before him even if Bruno goes home this week

-----

_BBCanada: Zach says that he is concerned about Willow, Brittnee, Sarah and Sindy taking a shot at the couples

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan told Zach that since Godfrey would be in with them they can have him make up a story about Bruno creating side alliances

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to JP/Kevin- I know 100% the safe play is Godfrey. If I make a ballsier play it's Bruno. If we had 10 people I would do it 100%

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 10:14 PM #1630
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

These 3 queens strategising

Old 18-04-2015, 10:17 PM #1631

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

I wish there was some way for the house to flip and take out Jordan, the guy is quicly becoming one of my least favourite BBCAN players ever.
Old 18-04-2015, 10:29 PM #1632
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

^ Your sig contains a spoiler, btw

Also, I failed in my mission to avoid spoilers this week I guess I'll try again next week
Old 18-04-2015, 10:30 PM #1633
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Jordan/Kevin- I just dont want you guys to feel like I'm copping o

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- I volunteered to go on the block cause I thought I was coming off, but you have to do what's best for your game

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Kevin- I want to play this game for me but I want to play for the people that I am loyal to, and I am loyal to you guys

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Kevin that he knows for a fact that he can get Bobby and Bruno to go after Sindy if they win HoH next week

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin tells Zach that both he and Jordan are leaning towards getting Bruno out but they will support Zach either way

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan and Kevin agree that Zach will not make the move against Bruno. Kevin says that he wishes that Zach was a little dumber

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin- I threw the veto cause I thought he (Zach) was going to win it and pull me off

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin- Do you actually think if Bobby and Bruno win he (Zach) can get them to take a shot at Sindy? Jordan- I dont think so

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan says that Bobby and Bruno would likely nominate Sindy and Pili and then backdoor Kevin

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin says the move makes sense for Zach's game so he cant fault Zach. Jordan agrees

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy tells Sarah that Graig started an alliance called the Chop Shop. She tells Sarah that they are going to take them down

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that Godfrey scares the crap out of her and has to go

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Bobby and Bruno arent coming after me. Ashleigh- No, not at all

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that it's better to piss off both sides a little as opposed to completely piss off one side

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 10:40 PM #1634
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach says that he could grab the loyalty of one side if he makes a play fo

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that she would nominate Brittnee and Sindy. Brittnee would be her target

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh and Zach agree that getting rid of Bobby or Bruno is of no benefit to Zach's game

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- Dont use the veto. Zach- I dont think I'm going to. It doesnt benefit my game right now

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- In a couple of weeks I'm going to put her (Sarah) on the block and get rid of her. Ashleigh- She's like the female Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that Sarah/Sindy/Brittnee will work together and want to come after them

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- Would you do B? This week? Zach- No. Ashleigh- Why not? Zach- It would make me enemies

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I should almost pull God off of the block and put one of those girls up. Literally no right answers in this game

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 10:44 PM #1635

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Yaas @ them targeting Zach
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 11:00 PM #1636
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that he is next in line to go if Kevin leaves. She doe

-----

_BBCanada: Zach and Ashleigh ended their talk. Zach said he needs Bobby and Bruno fighting for him for a couple more weeks. Ashleigh agreed

-----
Old 18-04-2015, 11:40 PM #1637
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: While there is a break in the game talk, catch up on it all here: - So mu

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno told Zach that Sarah wasnt saying anything when everyone was agreeing to Final 11 and sending the person right back out

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno also told Zach that Sarah will not put up two girls, so they could be going on the block if she wins HoH

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Godfrey- I'm trying to tell him (Zach) to put Sarah up. I'm going to do what I can, buddy. You know that.

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 12:00 AM #1638
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah/Britt/Kevin are talking. Sarah wonders if JP is acting. Britt says i

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee/Kevin- We need to not let Sindy go home next. That is another number

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah says that Zach feels like he is not drawing a line but he 100% is. Brittnee says they are on the other side of it

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee/Kevin- He (Zach) has made up his mind and we just have to be like "we support you"

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee tells Kevin and Sarah that it's possible that Zach is using the veto tomorrow and is completely playing them

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah asks Zach if the plan that they had this week is what they are going with next week. Zach says that he thinks so

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Brittnee and Sarah that if Bobby or Bruno win they will go after Sindy and then only one of them can compete for HoH

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 12:20 AM #1639
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno to Sindy- Zach, Ashleigh and JP are tight. I dont know where Willow

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Sindy- Sarah is poisonous. She is the kind of girl that will make friends with you if you are in power. Sarah is sneaky

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Sindy- It is so good that you are back. I am genuinely happy

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 12:40 AM #1640
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin- If you and JP go together and talk to him (Zach) it could shift his

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Kevin that he is playing well and doesnt think that he is on Zach's radar for a potential replacement nominee

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin to Godfrey- People have big plans and me and you are not part of them

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Sindy- She (Naeha) was slamming that button and then everyone cheered like crazy.

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey told Kevin that he can approach Zach about the two couples working together. Godfrey said him and JP can join them to make 6

-----

_BBCanada: Pilar to Kevin- Apparently Sindy told Willow that she knows about the pact. Apparently 5 people told her and one of them was JP

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 01:00 AM #1641
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin to Pilar- I launched a protest against Big Brother. They were not ha

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin- Willow, I know how you feel. Big Brother got mad at me today. Basically I tried to start a revolution

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 01:10 AM #1642
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- There has to be another instant now...unless they are doing three do

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Even the people that watch the show are like "come on" (when there is an Instant Eviction). Give the person a chance at least

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- Do you think he (Zach) will put Sarah up? Bobby- You going to pitch the idea? Bruno- I think we need to

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Apparently someone told Sindy about the pact already. Bruno- Supposedly 9 people told her. That's what she told me

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 01:20 AM #1643
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno figures that Sarah told Sindy about the pact. Bobby says he told Zac

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Bobby- He needs to put Sarah up. I think what it is is that JP is close with Sarah. Did you know that?

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Bruno- He (Zach) is playing the entire house. Straight up he's playing a great game right now...close with the entire house

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- Talk to Zach? Jordan- Veto not being used. I'm staying on the block. I think I have the votes but it's still scary

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Willow- I was hoping he (Zach) would use it on me. If he doesnt want to it's his choice. He won it

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 01:40 AM #1644
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan to Willow- I love Zach and I trust him. This doesnt change anything

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Willow that he is winning the next HoH cause he doesnt ever want to go on the block again cause it sucks

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno told Zach that Sindy knows about the pact. Zach said he will ask Jordan what's going on since he's close with Sindy and Sarah

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 01:47 AM #1645
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Jon was one of my least favorite BBCAN2 housemates, it frustrated me how he played Neda's game. Also Macie someone great on twitter posted this and it echoes my sentiment exactly...

"There's a place in hell for superfans who don't support the other superfans"

Again, with this season it's very evident. The people playing the game (Jordan, Naeha, Sarah, Zach, Willow, Bruno) are all the superfans. I watch the show for good gameplay and that's just not something you can get out of recruits 90% of the time
The thing is that I'm not going to be interested in the gameplay if I don't care about the personalities behind them. Like, there's a huge difference between people like Jillian and Neda who played hard and fun and people like Derrick who just drone on and give "list of name" DR sessions. At that point I'll just read the Wikipedia summary because it's just as uninteresting.

Even then, I hate the whole idea of how you have to ostensibly be playing the game to be considered a good player/good Housemate. Big moves aren't synonymous with smart moves. Jon didn't really Play The Game in the sense of making showy moves, but his social game was incredible and that was enough. That doesn't discredit him in the slightest, nor does the fact that he was a [dumb or useless or silly, whatever word you're using today] recruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
yes that and the fact he is gross, he looks like a person who has really bad hygiene and likes the smell of his own farts

he didn't need to take credit for neda's game too he already won by taking sabrina to the final 2
lmfao what a dumb thing to hold against someone, how dare Jon state his case to the jury in an effort to win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Also, adding to that post is that with recruits you just don't get that equal level of passion for both the game as well as being on the show. E.g. when Jordan cried when BB punished him or Naeha stayed up until the early morning studying for the quiz with Johnny and then the next day campaigning her ass off to Kevin. It's that passion and drive that makes the show interesting for me.
I don't think Jordan crying over getting punished was interesting at all lmao that just makes him seem like a loser to me. I think another issue I have with the concept of superfans is that often times superfans think they know what we want to see and that level of meta-awareness can really detract from things. I didn't enjoy Alec dressing up like Boston Rob on Day 39 and talking in a Boston accent all day, I don't enjoy Jordan et al talking about previous seasons nonstop, I don't enjoy people trying to be the next Brigade/Sheyld/Hitmen/whatever the ****. Just be yourself and don't try to be what you think I want you to be. One of the main reasons that I don't mind recruits is that they're not even nearly as aware of the cameras as superfans are.
Old 19-04-2015, 01:50 AM #1646
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Willow- Me, you and Ashleigh are so like "whatever" about the Chop

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:10 AM #1647
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- Are you still careful with what you are telling Willow? Jordan- I am

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey tells Zach that Kevin is someone that is with them right now and adds another number with them, since he has Pili

-----

_BBCanada: God to Zach- Bruno & Bobby are mad close. Bruno is well respected, loved. He has a lot of influence. He'll take a shot at you or me

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- If Bobby wins, Bruno is in his ear and he is here to make big moves

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- Honestly, I think Bobby is the play. I just think it is a safe move. If you put up Kev it will piss off Pili

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- I dont even mind if you pull him (Jordan) off. It's just that the veto has to be used

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- Please dont take out someone like Sarah that we can easily beat in comps. We need to get Bobby out

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Ashleigh- I think if I win I would do Kevin and B. Hopefully Kevin wins it and I can put up Sindy

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:20 AM #1648
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Bruno- You know who Godfrey was up there campaigning for me to put

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Zach- Lets get him (Godfrey) the **** out then

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- Godfrey? Wow. I guess he made his bed then. Really? Zach- Yep. Bruno- That's pretty stupid of him

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Zach- That's actually ****ed. I never ever would have guessed that. I guess when you are desperate you are desperate

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:30 AM #1649
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno- Sarah wants the boys. Zach- I know she does. Bruno- Big time. That'

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- Sarah has to go. She is good at getting in the girls' ears. Zach- I agree 100%.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Bruno that someone got in Godfrey's ear. Bruno wonders who it could be since nobody talks to Godfrey

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Zach- Why would he (Godfrey) say me or Bobby? What the ****? What the **** is wrong with him?

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:50 AM #1650
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Willow- Bruno is super loyal to us, doesnt talk game to the other

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- It's fine, you are just playing a good social game. Willow- I'm not talking serious game

-----

_BBCanada: Willow tells Ashleigh and Zach that it would be stupid of her not to trust them, cause she has nobody else

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates