Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 19-04-2015, 10:40 PM #1676
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey- I want you to win this thing. Do it for me. Jordan- I'll do it fo

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy told Sarah about her talk with Bruno. Sarah wonders if Bruno's lying about wanting to evict Jordan. Sindy said she'd ask again

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Sindy that if she gets 100% confirmation that Bruno and Bobby will evict Jordan then they have to do it

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 11:00 PM #1677
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Kevin- I have had numerous conversations with Bruno and Bobby. The

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Kevin that he keeps reenforcing it with Bruno and Bobby that the girls, not Kevin, are the ones that will flip the house

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Kevin- Everyone trusts that he (Jordan) is on their side. Nobody is even going to think about voting against him

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan- Everyone knows we are working together and they are still not going to vote you out

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- You are going to stay to a unanimous vote. Jordan- I know. It's crazy, man. Crazy

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I hate to have done that to you. Jordan- You gotta do what you gotta do. I volunteered for it

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- He (Godfrey) is pretty certain he has got votes. Jordan- I just talked to him and he said he is done

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Zach- It's good for us that you can play both sides. I realize that they really trust you and that's good

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah says that she trusts Zach but didnt realize how close he was to Bobby and Bruno, so she freaked out a little bit

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Sarah that he realizes that if he goes deep in the game with Bobby and Bruno he will not be able to win

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 11:10 PM #1678
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: It's time for a new episode of Big Brother Canada!

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- She (Willow) is a rat eh? Jordan- Biggest rat in this house. She needs to be exterminated

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Is Sarah actually okay? Jordan- 100%. I calmed her down

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- Sarah is 100% loyal. You have nothing to worry about. Sarah will do whatever we want for the next couple of weeks

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 11:20 PM #1679
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach he will throw HoH. "I dont want to be the one that puts

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 11:37 PM #1680
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Come on Sarah... just tell Bruno that JP told you about the Chop Shop alliance. I wouldn't expect her to want to do it but maybe she'll think it'll split up that group which it probably would. But it's surprising to me that she told Sindy they have to vote out JP if they have the votes.
Old 19-04-2015, 11:40 PM #1681
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan DR- I'm a little bit nervous. I have never been nominated before an

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- JP...I dont want to say it but he scares me. He's close with Sarah, with Zach, with Sindy. Willow- He is close with everyone

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Bruno- I love him (Jordan) but you start to question when he talks with everybody

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno and Willow agreed that Jordan will have to go at some point since he is not in the Chop Shop

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 12:00 AM #1682
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan DR- The best case scenario for Newport right now is if Sindy with a

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 12:05 AM #1683

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Nae did so well in that episode. Slayha in full force!

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 12:10 AM #1684
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Find out who won the Power of Veto here:

-----

_BBCanada: Find out what happened at the veto ceremony and who the houseguests have discussed evicting here:

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 12:24 AM #1685
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Pleeeeeeease get something started between Sindy, Sarah, Brittnee, Bruno, Godfrey & maybe Bobby. That would be so badass. Can't help but doubt it but the fact Bruno & Sarah both actually want to do it and Sindy keeps reiterating it to both of them gives me hope.
Old 20-04-2015, 12:40 AM #1686
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan said that when he gets out he kind of wants to watch the preseason

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 12:50 AM #1687
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Sindy- Bobby said that he wanted to talk to me, so we'll see what

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Sindy- I gave JP the opportunity to tell me last night...cause what you told me about the Chop Shop, he knows

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Sindy- I gave him (Jordan) the opportunity to fess up and be honest and he didnt, so sorry. Dont blow smoke up my ass

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Sindy- If Bruno is willing to take JP out, he (Zach) is not going to be mad at us. He is going to be mad at Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Sarah- Naeha loves you. She said "the moment we met each other we just knew"

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- I want to talk more about Naeha. I love her so much. Sindy- I'll tell you everything. She honestly loves you so much

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy- Naeha was like "you have to tell her (Sarah) everything 100%, you have to trust her" Sarah- This is what I needed for my game

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 01:10 AM #1688
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy told Sarah that Graig wanted to come back in to the house to self ev

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee- Think we can trust Bruno? Sindy- I can trust Bruno cause we have our own relationship. He stayed true to me before I left

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee to Sindy- If Bobby comes to me and says "we should keep Godfrey", then I'll believe it. Until then I wont believe it

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- As much as I want JP to stay, I cant have him stay.

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy tells Brittnee that she and Sarah are her #1 priority. She wants to stay close to Bruno to get information from the other side

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- I want Zach and then I want Bobby out...then Willow, then Pilar and Kevin

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- I'm going to blame Zach...say "you say you are so close with JP and you put him on the block and now he's gone"

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Brittnee- Zach needs to go. He needs to pick a side. He is playing all sides

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee- I feel like if anybody is going to be a fan favourite it's going to be Zach. Sindy- Nope. Nobody likes a floater

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy- I think if I win HoH I want to put Bobby and Willow on the block. B- She's going to be a mess. Sindy- I dont care. Let her be

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 02:20 AM #1689
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Some of the HGs discussed the hottest girl and guy from season one. Godfre

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 02:40 AM #1690
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey- It (BBCAN1) was like a comp for biggest douche. Telling me Alec i

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin/Sarah- From what Zach told me today, it does seem like Bobby and Bruno want to go after Sindy

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin/Sarah- Bobby and Bruno think you (Kevin) are 100% with them, cause of what you did in the veto comp (last week)

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Kevin/Sarah- I just feel bad for him (Godfrey). He is a nice kid. I was kind of hoping he would make jury

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah asks Jordan what Sindy will do if she wins HoH. Jordan said that she will probably come running to him to ask what to do

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 03:00 AM #1691
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Kevin- I think that he (Jordan) is just protecting Zach's ass, so

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Kevin- Everything we say to Parhar, we have to know it's getting back to Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Kevin- Zach didnt put you up, so he's still sitting in the middle but maybe that's cause he doesnt want all of us after him

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin tells Sarah that she's right and that he will have to be careful what he says to Jordan in the next few days

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Kevin- I wonder if he (Zach) was going to put you up and he changed his mind

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Kevin- The plan was for Jordan to stay on the block the whole time, but now he is acting super mad. That was the plan

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- I know with you guys I have been 100% straightforward. Kevin- And now I just feel like they are hiding stuff

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 03:10 AM #1692
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- The showmances...super dangerous. They are aligned. They

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- They (the showmances) got Willow, the cheerleader and JP, the fanboy. That's six

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- I dont trust Sarah for the life of me. Godfrey- If she is really here to play the game, she knows she cannot beat Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- Say "do you (Sarah) want to keep Godfrey?". I really feel like she would say yes

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- If we can get rid of JP it would be a huge blow to them. Godfrey- We have to. It would crush them

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- I really think Sarah would go with us. Bruno- Working with Sarah would be so dangerous. She will flip week to week

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- Even if she (Sarah) saves me this week, so what if she flips? At least JP is gone. Zach's righthand man is gone

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- The only dude he (Zach) has in the house is Kev and his cheerleading squad

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 03:20 AM #1693
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- JP grilled me. He's like "think Bruno and Bobby had an a

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey told Bruno that he mentioned Bobby's name as a replacement nom, but only after Jordan shot down the girls that he named

-----

_BBCanada: God to Bruno- I guarantee you after this week they are going to go after Bobby. I know 100% based on the questions they were asking

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Godfrey- You gotta talk to Bobby and you gotta tell him that ****, man. If you go and Bobby goes I'm ****ed

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 03:50 AM #1694
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

The feeds have been so good lately every time I look. Seems like they're basically done for today though as almost everyone's going to sleep now.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:55 AM #1695
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Sounds like lots is brewing in the house... thank goodness for the comeback queen, but I think anyone coming in would have shaken this week up.

Can't believe how stupid Zach is being ... the power has made him feel invincible b/c he thinks what everyone is telling him is true, and he thinks he is flying so under the radar...

He is playing a bad game... and he will be out soon
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 04:00 AM #1696
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: There has been lots of game talk again today, including some discussions a

-----

_BBCanada: Kevin came out of the DR and was yelling for everyone to come to the living room. They are all gathering there now

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 04:10 AM #1697
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Feeds got cut before Kevin was about to make his announcement. Still not b

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 04:30 AM #1698
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Seems like the houseguests saw a clip of the fans that were in the house t

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah told Bobby that they can talk tomorrow but they have to make sure that they find time

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- B is starting to get close with Bobby. Her #1 target was Bobby for a while, but now I dont know if she would

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- If B wins I think I could be ****ed. Zach- That's why we are getting rid of B next week.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- We should honestly as a house just get rid of Sindy first just to get her out of the game and then resume

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that he cannot trust Willow. He says that she runs around and tells everyone what they want to hear

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ash- If anyone was smart they'd be like lets get rid of Zach's #1 companion and leave a guy that is going to come after him

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that nobody will vote Jordan out. He says that they got rid of the players like Naeha that would flip the vote

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- If Sindy goes and then I get the HoH, I still dont think I am going to stab Bruno or Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that Bobby and Bruno are still with him so he would like to keep them until around Final 8.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach says that he would nominate Brittnee and Sarah if Sindy goes next week and he wins the following HoH

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Zach- Next week I am putting B and Sindy up. I dont care about Sarah right now.

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I feel way better with Sarah than I do with B at this point. Zach- Leave Sarah for now. She trusts me

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 04:50 AM #1699
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ash- Think Bobby and Bruno think Willow is trustworthy? Zach- Dont know bu

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ash that he will throw Willow's name out for a replacement nom in a double. He doesnt want to deal with her on the block

-----

_BBCanada: Zach told Ashleigh that Sarah really trusts JP and tells him everything, so that's why she isnt his top target at the moment

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- People are going to see Bobby and Bruno as someone they can grab and work with.

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- You dont think people see Bobby and Bruno as a thing? Zach- They're gonna see me and you and Pili/Kev as a bigger thing

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I wanted to work with her (Naeha) so bad but she was so so so smart that I was terrified

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I wish that girl (Naeha) got another chance to play the game...just a season I'm not in it. Ashleigh- All Stars

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that Naeha had the whole house ready to flip and Kevin was going to nominate Graig and Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- She (Naeha) could have totally ****ed us. Her plan totally worked out. She was so happy that night going to bed

-----
Old 20-04-2015, 05:10 AM #1700
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno is going over stuff with candies. Unfortunately he is not sharing hi

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- If Godfrey goes home, I think we are ****ed. Bobby- I dont think so at all

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- He knows we have God in our pocket. Bobby- Probably thinking late game. Doesnt mean he's gonna backstab us in the next week

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates