Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 17-06-2015, 03:25 PM #1
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update: Day 36, Wed 17th June (10pm) Show featuring another nomination

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Shown Tonight, Wednesday 17th June at 10pm on Channel 5.

Pictures from this show are HERE.

Watch the episode after it airs on Channel 5's Demand 5 service - http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/episodes

Highlights Preview [Spoilers]:

In tonight’s show, Marc, Brian, Helen and Nikki nominate Cristian for eviction as part of their latest Time Warp task. So.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bigb...omination.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 04:33 PM #2
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default Day 36 Highlights Spoiler

Quote:
Big Brother 2015 RECAP! Day 36 highlights from Timebomb series

It’s Day 36 and the housemates wake up after last night’s argument. Brian slept in the bunker after wanting to leave the house last night. A few of the housemates ask if Brian has woken up in the house. Chloe comments, “Jade’s got a right soft spot for him?” Danny comments, ”He would absolutely destroy her. Let’s just say I’ve seen the size of his manhood.”

Nikki and Simon are in the kitchen talking about the mess. Marc is shouting and screeching in the bedroom trying to get everyone out of bed.

Cristian and Danny are talking about Jade. Danny says, “From day one, she’s gone from Nick, to me, to you, to Nick, then Marc, now you and then back to Nick.”

Helen and Harry are talking in the bedroom. Helen asks her how she feels. Harry responds, “I knew I’d be nominated because of the whole Marc situation.” Helen says, “I know what I said was harsh in the Diary Room. It’d be more of an insult to [come in and] be nice to your face.” In reference to Nick, Harry says, “I’m not aware that when Nick’s spending all his time with me, he’s a different person with me.” Helen says it looks like she’s taking advantage of Nick’s feelings. Harry responds, “We’ve been lying around together because he’s been trying to calm me down. I can’t say what I want to say because I’ll get a formal warning and get chucked out.” Helen comments, “If you learn one thing from this experience, it’s learning how to keep your temper.”

In today’s task, the Housemates are split into two teams. Helen and Marc are captains of each team. The teams will go head to head in a relay to collect as many stop watches as possible as they are dropped down from Big Brother’s sand timers. The Housemates can only leave the sticky pit once they have collected a watch and returned it to their captain. Paint, feathers, smelly liquid and water are falling from the sand timers as well. When it is Nikki’s turn, she starts to have a tantrum and keeps screaming. Brian says, “Nikki please try and do this.” Nikki keeps losing to Housemates from the blue team and Marc is looking increasingly annoyed. Helen is delighted. The winners are the blue team. Nikki looks annoyed.

As a reward for winning the task, the blue team have been given a special picnic. Nikki is looking at the picnic and expresses her envy. She is called back into the house by Big Brother.

Nikki goes to the Diary Room. Nikki says, “I’m traumatised and I think this is a bit too much. It’s unfair. Unless we get some sort of reward, I refuse to talk to you. I’m just going to go to bed and I’m not going to communicate with anyone. I’m exhausted. Emotionally exhausted and scarred for life.”

Danny is in the Diary Room talking about the Time Warp Housemates. ”They’ve stirred things up right away. At the moment, these Legends Housemates have a lot of power. I’m very disappointed the way people have quickly shifted to the other side and left people that did help them out, just by the click of a finger. It’s made me question them all.”

Danny tells Jack and Cristian that the Time Warp Housemates have lied to them about their outside popularity. Danny tells them to keep quiet so Marc will keep confiding in him.

Joel asks Helen, “If you had to spend a night of passion with one housemate in this room, who would it be? Helen says Marc. Marc is delighted.

Jade and Brian are in bedroom on the bed cuddling up. Brian kisses her neck and pulls his shirt over their faces and tries to kiss her. Jade says, “I don’t know if I can in here.”

Helen is talking to Sam about Brian. “He makes me feel uncomfortable. It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable. His behaviour’s unnerving.”

Some of the Housemates are getting ready for bed. Brian in Jade in bed together and under the covers . The Housemates are
Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3dL1RUUcs
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook[

Last edited by Calderyon; 17-06-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10pm, 17th, 36, article, daily, day, featuring, highlights, june, news, nomination, show, spoiler, update